Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Margaret Thatcher Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Margaret Thatcher Is Dead (44319 Views)

An Open Letter To Mrs Margaret Thatcher From General Olusegun Obasanjo / Watch Margaret Thatcher’s Funeral Highlights / Margaret Thatcher's Death Greeted With Street Parties In Brixton And Glasgow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Alie?

Mi maggi fi get all that?

Finna get mi bludclart ganja ready fi that, ya noe? dun noe.. wink

I don't understand patois
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Venchy:

With all due respect, I wonder if majority of the people on this forum understand you.....lol

Gwan, bruddah?

Mi naija mandemm and gyaldem fi understand mi, ya noe? And you noe seh mi got luv fi Afrikan people.

Rastafari, Ethiopia is the promised land - one love! cool
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Heard, she is the one who fought against the hooligans? Now England/BPL can boast about clean stadiums.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123:

I don't understand patois

Mi fi teach yuh, girlie.

Wat ya say?
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Reference(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Oh dear. Another icon of modern day politics is gone. Many will miss her. Definitely irreplacable.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Mi fi teach yuh, girlie.

Wat ya say?

Go ahead and teach me
Reference: Oh dear. Another icon of modern day politics is gone. Many will miss her. Definitely irreplacable.

Icon? undecided
adaobi123:

Go ahead and teach me

Wat ya waan learn, girlie?
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by polokor60(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Argentina have war crime charges against her,1982 comes to mind. She was infamous among the middle class and lower class in britain during her tenure.Death is inevitable.r.i.p
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by FXKing2012(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
From Magaret Thatcher to Hugo Chavez to Chinue Achebe to Evangelist Obadara...the first quater of the year 2013 is not over but has already claimed more big names than the entire 2012. Propher T.B. Joshua prophesied this.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by drnoel: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Now a leader like this is what Nigeria needs not hypocrites like Amaechi, Buhari, El rufai and some others to name a few..
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Wat ya waan learn, girlie?

Teach me somewhere else

Stop derailing my thread tongue
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123:

Teach me somewhere else

Stop derailing my thread tongue

Afi create a thread fi that soon. dun noe

Buh right naw finna pay condolences to mi bludclart friend MaggiLion.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Venchy: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Like I said, it's all GOOD & BAD, some people will appreciate her for bringing RIGHT TO BUY your council flat which helps a lot of people in becoming a landlord not with one or two but more likewise some people are suffering from the policy.

But her Bad deeds seems to out Way her good deeds.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Quote fi rastaman to Maggi:

"The best things in life come in threes; like friends, dreams, and memories." - Rasta

Maggi had only one cuh she never had friends and the memories of Maggi are painful. Maggi had dreams!

Buh mi still gat luv fi mi Maggi.

R.I.P Maggi.

Jah bless...
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
i wont say good riddance but certainly dont give a dried crap over her death afterall she and george bush the monkey started a war in iraq that has so far killed over a million so she just another dead person to me. she an rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Reference(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
cap28:

You dont know anything about this woman that's why you said that - she destroyed the livelihood of working class people in this country and encouraged selfishness, individualism and greed - the only beneficiaries of her draconian economic policies were the rich and the banking elite - she completely decimated jobs in the northern part of England and i can tell you that the average british person will not mourn her departure.

He,he,he. Because she fought organised labour to a stand still. That's why Britain today is not another Spain or Greece run by unions and sinking under mountains of EU bailout cash.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Word... They also introduced the fraud and drug thing Nigeria is known for now to the country..

A lot of Nigerians don't even know that...

Ronald Reegan + Thatcher + IBB = Death of Nigeria...

And IBB had the audacity to hypocritically set up the NDLEA. Also, the US authorities during the 1980s had the shameless effrontery to label Nigeria as essentially a world renowned drug route. Smh.

Anyway, I wouldn't entirely blame both Reagan and Thatcher for their hypocrisy and double standards, it was the CIA that needed the Nigerian drug route to fund their (CIA) activities in Nicaragua (Iran-Contra scandal).

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Reference:

He,he,he. Because she fought organised labour to a stand still. That's why Britain today is not another Spain or Greece run by unions and sinking under mountains of EU bailout cash.

No, she fought for the rich and destroyed the poor!!
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by KingPradas(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
How it consign naija with UK. we already have alot of our own problems
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by pappilo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ronald Reagan an Margaret Thatcher
Gorbachev an Pieter Botha
All a dem a come together
Dey wan fi be the black masters
Came to South Africa an wax our leaders
Dey give us name
An call we Niggers

Ras Kimono
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Lakayana: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Its like the Angel of death is out with its axe to chop prominent people any prominent person that makes it to 2014 needs to do proper thanksgiving service.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by RedLight1: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Heard, she is the one who fought against the hooligans? Now England/BPL can boast about clean stadiums.
there are still many football hooligans there, especially in places like manchester, etc.. The b1atch didnt fight anytin... She is just a bloody racist
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Anyway, may she RIP.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Reference(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
cap28:

You dont know anything about this woman that's why you said that - she destroyed the livelihood of working class people in this country and encouraged selfishness, individualism and greed - the only beneficiaries of her draconian economic policies were the rich and the banking elite - she completely decimated jobs in the northern part of England and i can tell you that the average british person will not mourn her departure.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
CFCfan:
And IBB had the audacity to hypocritically set up the NDLEA. Also, the US authorities during the 1980s had the shameless effrontery to label Nigeria as essentially a world renowned drug route. Smh.

Anyway, I wouldn't entirely blame both Reagan and Thatcher for their hypocrisy and double standards, it was the CIA that needed the Nigerian drug route to fund their (CIA) activities in Nicaragua (Iran-Contra scandal).

Bro., what about SAP and how it destroyed Nigeria forever?? The destruction both Reagan and Thatcher did to the black race is just too enormous to be quantified... These people destroyed more than three generations of our race and took us 150 years backwards... I honestly don't think any intelligent and knowledgeable black person should praise them, to be honest... What they did to us can't even be compared to what Hitler did to the Jews - there's no basis for comparisons!!

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lakayana: Its like the Angel of death is out with its axe to chop prominent people any prominent person that makes it to 2014 needs to do proper thanksgiving service.
amen to that. may many war crininals and money looters die and dry aand i wouldnt mind pissing on them in their graves, just for causing alot of pain and misery to the masses.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by temujin1234: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Worst prime minister ever.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by RedLight1: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
al-qaeda:
i wont say good riddance but certainly dont give a dried crap over her death afterall she and george bush the monkey started a war in iraq that has so far killed over a million so she just another dead person to me. she an rot in hell.
are u from the middle east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says / Man Arrested After Allegedly Touching Spanish Journalist’s Bottom Live On Air / Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.