Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue (55993 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by pcnwamadi(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2013
Why is it normal wen a man cheats on his wife and a taboo wen d woman cheats?fuckin Nigerian men.. Do unto others wat u want dem to do unto u..

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by sweetgala(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2013
Some intelligent people have thrown some water to cool this discussion.
The lady needs to thread softly , as one person has opined there must have been a link that connected these two people initially so the lady need to discover what that was and use it to rejuvenate the marriage. Otherwise a divorce is best.

I don't know the situation with the process of divorce in Nigeria or how well child support payments are enforced.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Maigigz(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2013
Madam ask ursef dis question wat will jesus do if he were to be in ma shoes? Nd do wat u fill is ryt

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by librangyps(f): 9:38pm On May 01, 2013
emmatok:
Just hear yourself, if he is beating her won't you advocate divorce?

What useless satisfaction is she getting from cheating,do you know she can loose her children and marriage if she is caught cheating?
Will you be there to defend her if she is in problem?

She has the advantage now if she can file for divorce based on infidelity,and the hubby will be forced to pay all the fees.

Yes I agree that divorce is d best choice (totally), but if she deems it unthinkable (I know loads of married women who wud rather die under d umbrella of marriage than divorce), then she must cheat responsibly.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Pls I am happily waiting to be a shareholder in your company,hit me up and let's do some collabo,so as to teach your cheating husband a lesson
AND I WOULDN'T MIND JOINING THE PARTY. LETS FUKC OURSELVES SILLY. I'M ALL GAME AND GOOD TO GO. AND FOR ALL U SEX STARVED WIVES, CALL ME UP SO WE CAN WRECK UR MARRIAGE BEFORE U SAY DOGGYSTYLEEEE.
I AM ACTUALLY A SUCKER FOR LOOSE WOMEN.
IYANGBALI PLS GATHER UR LIKES, LET THE FREE FOR ALL ADULTRY SHOW BEGIIIIIIIIN!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2013
librangyps:

Yes I agree that divorce is d best choice (totally), but if she deems it unthinkable (I know loads of married women who wud rather die under d umbrella of marriage than divorce), then she must cheat responsibly.

LOL,
Their is no responsibility in cheating.
The man is looking for excuse to send her packing, and he will be looking reasons to divorce her.He already told her to go if she is tired.

She is loosing here.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by lilcox(f): 9:49pm On May 01, 2013
:: VMF :::
With all these different disheartening stories surrounding marriages, I am scared of marrying O!

Marriage is a beautiful thing, so far you are married to the right person.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Cheks01(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2013
My dear I ll advise u not 2 thread on dt path. 4 ur sake n dt of ur kids, cos ds things affect children. V u seek d face of God in ds issue, v u cried 2 him 2 change ur hubby. Our God s merciful, tlk 2 him n He ll nt fail u cos He never fail. Its hard bt pls try. God s ur strength as u do ds
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by tdbanks: 9:52pm On May 01, 2013
kool J: Go girl! Live ya life, its yours. Afterall the fool doesn't care and has shown that he couldn't care less. What blatant foolery! As u do so, detach urself from him emotionally and get ready to be kicked out cuz yes he will. If he doesn't, then goodluck living with your housemate if u don't eventually move out of your own accord
You and the woman are fools.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by tiarwale: 9:54pm On May 01, 2013
Abi ooooo.......
pompori king: Phuck whoever you want who cares!!!its your marriage not ours
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by chibaby3: 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by chibaby3: 9:57pm On May 01, 2013
pcnwamadi: Why is it normal wen a man cheats on his wife and a taboo wen d woman cheats?fuckin Nigerian men.. Do unto others wat u want dem to do unto u..

I SUPPORT YOU.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by webizone(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2013
WOMAN, THAT'S YOUR SECRET. IF YOU WANTED SM1 2 TELL. TELL YOUR HUSBAND. WHAT I REALLY HATE ABOUT YOU ARE YOUR PRIDE IN THIS SIN AND INSTIGATING OTHER UNHAPPY WOMEN TO TRY THIS. IF YOU ARE CALLED SATAN AND BURNED 4 ETERNITY NOW, YOU NO GO LIKE AM. DO STH ABOUT THIS.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Limaoscar: 10:00pm On May 01, 2013
When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like)

Stewpid idi.ot, stop preaching heresy and stop painting the Bible in bad light. you belong to some dead end religious sect i suppose.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by librangyps(f): 10:04pm On May 01, 2013
emmatok:

LOL,
Their is no responsibility in cheating.
The man is looking for excuse to send her packing, and he will be looking reasons to divorce her.He already told her to go if she is tired.

She is loosing here.
Can she divorce him if they ar not legally bound? That is they did d traditional and mayb church, but not court marriage.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Evanisgud(f): 10:04pm On May 01, 2013
Woman beware of HIV. In every sweetnes der is always a bitterness.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 01, 2013
Follow ur heart.Na ur wahala
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by 360degree(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2013
Madam, I believe d reason why u posted on a furum like this is to sample people's opinion. I know n very convinced dat u are not happy with wht u are doing or abt to do. I thk d step u have taking by bringing this issue to a public furum like this is quite commendable given dat ur concience is already judging u. My advice i
for u is to work according to ur conscience because i knw ur conscience is against it n u are only trying pay back ur husband in his own coin. Pls know that the consequent might also be serious because u are trying to work against ur concience. Pls quit d idea now! Instead start praying that ur husband be delivered so that he can see d truth which will eventually set him free. Pls I advise u d second time that u quit for ur future and that of ur children if truly u love. If you don't most pple in this type of act know d risk n d consequence but are ready to face it when it come. Are u ready for that too? Pls a moment to respond to this question. Have a nice day.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by BarrSeun: 10:07pm On May 01, 2013
It is a pathetic story. However as a minister of the gospel, and a follower of christ you are absolutely wrong for the step you took. The peace you cl a im you have mentioning the name of Jesus is blasphemous. You had better repent and as God to change your husband. Don't use your husband's misdeeds as a cloak for adultery. Repent before it's too late. angry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by claremont(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2013
Get a divorce. Marriage is not meant for everyone, some people are perfectly happy in an open, unmarried relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by fittty(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2013
Its a normal tin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by lilcox(f): 10:10pm On May 01, 2013
It's easier judging. Walk in her shoes and you'll know how it feels. For a reason I understand this woman. I know adultery is a sin but it takes the grace of God to understand this if you are frustrated.

I reckon this marriage wasn't right from the scratch. It will only take the grace of God to make it right. Some men cheat but still respect their wives. They'll rather do it on the sly. When it gets to the point that you don't respect your wife anymore then It's alarming.

I believe situations like this often happen when you the foundation of the marriage is not right.

Husband is the head of the house, but you are the neck, the neck can easily turn the head to whatever direction she desires.

You are scared to be a single mum probably because you are scared there is nothing to fall back on. (Resources). It's not too late to be made. Start something today. You shouldn't completely depend on your husband.

Four children. What more do you want. They should be the love of your life. Let your husband know you can do without him. Divorce/Separation is not a sin.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Komedy(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2013
Some bois are fools,hw can yu be doing a woman with 4 kids,well xcept she is fresh like omotola and rich like itagiwa.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by flyforall: 10:13pm On May 01, 2013
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
BABA GOD pls give me a virtuos woman, the ability
to be satisfied with my future wife's bosom and also
strength to withstand temptation and the spirit lust

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by adoubleu(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2013
Creamz: I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married.
He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn't stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don't plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I'm staying put in my marriage but I'm done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying sex with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I'm starting a new one. There's no going back now. As long as he's cheating on me, I will be cheating on me. I smile a lot these days and it's not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn't anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy Lagos wife.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/i-cheated-on-my-husband-and-i-plan-to-continue/

Seriously, if u ask me, I only feel very sorry for you. So because your husband is preparing his early grave you, on your part, have decided to dig twelve feet below for urself and u say u ar happy! That feeling, if u want to be sincere with urself is just "emptiness and shallowness". So are you telling me that without sex you can't be happy?
My advice to you is for you to repent and turn to God to restore your marraige. Truly, God can and He will do it if you sincerely ask him to and cleanse urself from sin. But you will have to be patient because "only the patient dog eats the fattest bone".
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 01, 2013
SHAME ON YOU WOMAN

and shame on any single man who climbs another man's wife to take advantage of her husband.

Instead of running to God for solution, you decided to handle it yourself. A case of 2 wrongs making a right...

SODDOM AND GOMMORAH.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by redcliff: 10:16pm On May 01, 2013
kool J: Go girl! Live ya life, its yours. Afterall the fool doesn't care and has shown that he couldn't care less. What blatant foolery! As u do so, detach urself from him emotionally and get ready to be kicked out cuz yes he will. If he doesn't, then goodluck living with your housemate if u don't eventually move out of your own accord

This mu.mu is here lauding her. Like you would do exactly what she's doing if u were in her shoes. Mschew
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by sapien(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
50calibre: When a man marries a woman, she becomes his property. He owns her completely and gets to decides what happens in the marriage.

You are violating the sanctity of marriage by trying to rub shoulders with your husband. You have to understand that a woman isn't equal to a man.

Go and read the bible, you would understand better. Pray to God to change his ways, worship him as next to God and he would change. If he doesn't then accept your fate and carry your cross gracefully.
Your comment reeks of fu.ckery!
Did you fall off your mum's back, as a baby or toddler, thereby losing your brain?

Apparently, you think with your nose!

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
A wise woman builds her home, a foolish pulls it down. Madam u are not only pullin dwan ur home but u are destroyin ur childrens future.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by librangyps(f): 10:19pm On May 01, 2013
I don't think this is totally about sex, I think its more about companionship, having someone look at her again, notice her as a woman.
adouble u:

Seriously, if u ask me, I only feel very sorry for you. So because your husband is preparing his early grave you, on your part, have decided to dig twelve feet below for urself and u say u ar happy! That feeling, if u want to be sincere with urself is just "emptiness and shallowness". So are you telling me that without sex you can't be happy?
My advice to you is for you to repent and turn to God to restore your marraige. Truly, God can and He will do it if you sincerely ask him to and cleanse urself from sin. But you will have to be patient because "only the patient dog eats the fattest bone".

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by annfeliks(f): 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
Woman rethink!!! Its not a gud path u r following. I knw u have endured enough bt please luk @ ur kids. They are d only asset you have. Invest on them n pray to Baba God 2 help you train them in His ways 4 He will never forsake you.These kids will never 4sake u wen they grow up knowing fully well wat u r passing through n the kind of immoral life ur adultrous husband is living. Pls do U-TURN
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue by basilo101: 10:20pm On May 01, 2013
D more u question d polygamous nature of men d more u get hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.