Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829644 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
ilesanmioo:
Thanks for the thoughtful comment. I just applied to PEI and Manitoba. My occupation is in demand in Nova scotia, so I will give it a trial

You are welcomed. I'm supposing you have a friend or close relative in Manitoba who will support your application, it's a fundamental condition to be able to apply
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2015
JesusDWay:

You are welcomed. I'm supposing you have a friend or close relative in Manitoba who will support your application, it's a fundamental condition to be able to apply
. Yes I have a friend in manitoba who has PR. Am so eyeing nOva scotia cos my occupation is there, but as advised I will stay back and wait till Jan. Pls any idea about regulated profession in saskatchewan, can I apply.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Taiwoabo(f): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello everyone, I am a FSWP November 2014 applicant, my timeline is on previous pages on this forum. Please how can I send additional documents to AVO and also raise a CSE to them at the same time?.

I also need to send them pictures and I would like anyone who has done this before to pls let me know the specification (size) I need to print the pictures in (not passport). Thanks as I await a your responses.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello all,

A friend of mine who has moved out of her husband house with the children due to maltreatment approached me that she is interested in the Express Entry.

I have briefed her the process and what she needs to. She uses her own fathers name not the marital name and she has no divorce certificate. But can she apply as a single parent? If she can, what are the documents including that of the children to back this up.

I would appreciate your quick response.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tosky234: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Am currently based in the UK and married. I would like to know if there is a need for my spouse to also apply for her UK and Nigeria police report since I am the main applicant.

Kind Regards
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tosky234:
Hi Everyone,

Am currently based in the UK and married. I would like to know if there is a need for my spouse to also apply for her UK and Nigeria police report since I am the main applicant.

Kind Regards

Yes. She should
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tosky234: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
unibadan:

Yes. She should

Thanks so much for your response. Do i need to apply for the police report before the application or after. or there is a particular time that i need to apply for the police report.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tosky234:

Thanks so much for your response. Do i need to apply for the police report before the application or after. or there is a particular time that i need to apply for the police report.

Thanks

The expiry of a police certificate is one year. Since you are applying for Express entry which also last for one year, i would advice you apply for it now.

So that u can upload even for provincial nominee.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
unibadan:

The expiry of a police certificate is one year. Since you are applying for Express entry which also last for one year, i would advice you apply for it now.

So that u can upload even for provincial nominee.
is it one year or 3 months?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
slimmsyyetty:

is it one year or 3 months?

If you provide a PCC for a country that you are not presently living in - expiration date is 1 year.
If you provide a PCC for a country that you are presently living in - 3-6 months

Good luck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by afroxyz: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please under the Express Entry skilled workers programme is it the Canadian government that would provide jobs for you?

Secondly? Would the jobs provide correlate with your previous work experience?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
ANBAKO:

If you provide a PCC for a country that you are not presently living in - expiration date is 1 year.
If you provide a PCC for a country that you are presently living in - 3-6 months

Good luck

The rules for police certificate changed in late April.

For your current country of residence the PCC is valid 6 months from the date on the PCC.
For the country you no longer reside in the PCC is valid indefinitely as long as it's dated after the last time you resided in that country. For example let's say you left Nigeria for the UK in November 2010 then you obtrained a PCC in December 2010 and you haven't gone back to live in Nigeria, your Nigerian PCC is still valid.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fingertips(f): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
No news of MR this week, or has AVO slowed down? Please any Nov 17th applicant here?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2015
Fingertips:
No news of MR this week, or has AVO slowed down? Please any Nov 17th applicant here?

Two people announced on a forum I am yesterday that they got MR so, be hopeful smiley
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2015
ilesanmioo:
. Yes I have a friend in manitoba who has PR. Am so eyeing nOva scotia cos my occupation is there, but as advised I will stay back and wait till Jan. Pls any idea about regulated profession in saskatchewan, can I apply.

I think they have closed all their opportunities for this year. They should bring out the list of occupations they want people for again by December I think, for their no job offer programme they do by January 1st, you can watch out for that. They only take 500 people and they require that your proof of funds should have been in your account or maybe fixed deposit or whatever you want to use, for 3months prior to the application date so, you can start preparing. Check their website to see what other requirements will be
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2015
afroxyz:
Please under the Express Entry skilled workers programme is it the Canadian government that would provide jobs for you?

Secondly? Would the jobs provide correlate with your previous work experience?

You go look for the type of job you want when you get there, govt ain't promising to give you any job, you job hunt the way you do here as well. However, it may be possible for you to get a job through jobbank after you have registered. Also, you may use other job sites like www.indeed.ca to get a job there from here, only that the job must come with an LMIA(a job that they can't get a Canadian to do)
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Fswp o!Any december applicant in the house? cry
I neva hear from them since PER...save a brother from anxiety sad
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Etfash(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2015
House, the IELTS online result checker is not displaying my result. Is this normal? I registered online but made my payment offline; could that be a reason?

cc Shyee
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by RedCapChief(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2015
@WoodCrestMayor. . . Once you have gotten your positive eligibility review, all you can do is relax. Your application would have been moved to the visa office which can vacillate between snail speed and very fast. Chill and keep an eye on your inbox.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Hebunn(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Good morning... I just heard about Canada Express Entry last month... Pls do you have any info as regards the program? And can I still apply? I'm an events photographer/ Graphics Designer.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Taiwoabo(f): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Taiwoabo:
Hello everyone, I am a FSWP November 2014 applicant, my timeline is on previous pages on this forum. Please how can I send additional documents to AVO and also raise a CSE to them at the same time?.

I also need to send them pictures and I would like anyone who has done this before to pls let me know the specification (size) I need to print the pictures in (not passport). Thanks as I await a your responses.

So no one wants to answer me abi? Diaris God o.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ezinnescarlet4: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good day please I would like to appky for the canada fsw expreess entry visa and I research and found out my profession among the high demand skill but I don't know how to start where to get the. Form etc please who can help my email is ezinne.onyekere@yahoo.com will really apperciate any help on how to start, estimated cost etc please. I hv. No relative in canada is. That inportant
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Just got my Medical Request mail. Sooooooooo grateful to God..

App Date: 19/11/14
Per Date: 11/02/15
Med Req: 14/08/15

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
AceOak:
Just got my Medical Request mail. Sooooooooo grateful to God..

App Date: 19/11/14
Per Date: 11/02/15
Med Req: 14/08/15

Congrats.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Luvmuma: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Congrats on receipt of your MR. I'm waiting and trusting God for my own ooo.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
berexio1:
ICAS?? Mehn, you are in for a very long wait oo..

I wish someone had told me this earlier...but it's all good.

Checked my status on ICAS today and it read "Report Sent by Courier".

Today marked exactly 7 MONTHS that my application was received by ICAS; in effect, it took them SEVEN WHOLE MONTHS to evaluate my qualifications.

If I had used WES, it shouldn't have taken this long. BTW, it has been a long time that I visited this thread. The long wait for ICAS really dampened my enthusiasm but the good thing is that I can now enter the pool.

Those who are already ahead, please help with practical tips on the EE.

Cc: solomonwis, damkollins, JesusDWay, Zandora, Slimmsyyetty, Unibadan, ANBAKO, Tola73
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANIMATION: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Hi all,
I sent my additional document showing change in marital status july, after getting a call from accra vo that they have not recived spouse additional dics. 30 min after the call I got the medical request form IMM1017 in my mail box. the form had my name on it. does this form corver my spouse too? or does she have to wait for her own medical request form. I have done only my medical test and report have been sent to accra vo. just wondering if that one form corvers my entire family. any response would be appreciated.
thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2015
ANIMATION:
Hi all,
I sent my additional document showing change in marital status july, after getting a call from accra vo that they have not recived spouse additional dics. 30 min after the call I got the medical request form IMM1017 in my mail box. the form had my name on it. does this form corver my spouse too? or does she have to wait for her own medical request form. I have done only my medical test and report have been sent to accra vo. just wondering if that one form corvers my entire family. any response would be appreciated.
thanks.

Each and every member of your family have to complete a medical exam.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANIMATION: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2015
but will i wait for a separate IMM1017 form for each of my family members, one was sent to me via mail it has my name only thats why i did medicals alone. will i get another one for my wife before she proceeds for the medicals.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by cuzoma: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Can someone assist me to get nominated in a province in Canada to enable me apply for express entry program and migrate?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Adesiji77:

I wish someone had told me this earlier...but it's all good.

Checked my status on ICAS today and it read "Report Sent by Courier".

Today marked exactly 7 MONTHS that my application was received by ICAS; in effect, it took them SEVEN WHOLE MONTHS to evaluate my qualifications.

If I had used WES, it shouldn't have taken this long. BTW, it has been a long time that I visited this thread. The long wait for ICAS really dampened my enthusiasm but the good thing is that I can now enter the pool.

Those who are already ahead, please help with practical tips on the EE.

Cc: solomonwis, damkollins, JesusDWay, Zandora, Slimmsyyetty, Unibadan, ANBAKO, Tola73

Have you done your Ielts?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
ANIMATION:
but will i wait for a separate IMM1017 form for each of my family members, one was sent to me via mail it has my name only thats why i did medicals alone. will i get another one for my wife before she proceeds for the medicals.

Unfortunately I don't know much about the old FSW process because I applied via the new process but what I can certainly confirm is that each person should undergo a medical exam. Therefore I think there should be separate forms for each person (not 100% sure). You should email AVO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.