Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827750 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomongrandy: 8:13pm On May 16, 2013
solomonwis:

Did you get this “fact” from the link or that's what you think?

You really need to read that link before you confuse people!

You get the four (4) extra points when you meet the minimum threshold in your first language {First Language can either be English or French}.

Waow waow waow!!! Solomonwis is SOOOOOOOOOOO correct. I just took a second glance at it. I will explain it better though.

Speaking Reading Listening Writing

7.0 – 9.0 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0

If your scores fall into this range for each of them, then you get an additional 4point GBAM!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomongrandy: 8:15pm On May 16, 2013
solomonwis:

CORRECT!

This means I will be getting 28points for language. So good to know.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by LadyGuinivere: 8:18pm On May 16, 2013
Once again I copy n paste
Selection FactorMaximum points
English and/or French skills 28
Education 25
Experience 15
Age 12
Arranged employment in Canada 10
Adaptability 10
Total 100
Pass mark: 67 out of 100 point
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bwave: 8:19pm On May 16, 2013
[/quote]
solomonwis:

Did you get this “fact” from the link or that's what you think?

You really need to read that link before you confuse people!

You get the four (4) extra points when you meet the minimum threshold in your first language {First Language can either be English or French}.
I agree with you.Because you get the 4 extra points from your score in IELTS, as stated ( IELTS is an english language test)
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by LadyGuinivere: 9:13pm On May 16, 2013
solomongrandy:

I want it too LadyGuinivere and yours when you get his....lol
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mpi210: 8:36am On May 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2013
mpi210:

@Solomonwis,

Please which address can we send the completed application forms since they said we shouldn't send it to Ghana which serves Nigeria?

Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS  B1P 0A9
Canada
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mpi210: 8:54am On May 17, 2013
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2013
mpi210:

Thanks a lot bro.

I would like to use speed post but that's a P.O. Box

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS  B1P 5Z2
Canada
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mpi210: 9:59am On May 17, 2013
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2013
mpi210:

Thank you so much.
DO you have an idea, the processes for the Police Certificate and how much at alagbon?

1. You must have fingers grin for finger printing
2. You just walk into the Forensic department FCID at Alagbon and you will be through within an hour or two (2) maximum.

You should not pay anything above N5k (This depends on your show or otherwise of "big manism/womanism" and your bargaining power)

Waalaaa,your Police Character Certificate is ready!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mpi210: 10:37am On May 17, 2013
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by koligs: 4:48pm On May 17, 2013
Wait Wait Wait guyz.. I studied Business Admin, I know that I ain't qualified, but dere must be a way I gat to get to Canada or USA.. Dunno how, but I nid to leave Naija..

Can someone please come up with an idea for me?

I fink I saw a package for Agriculture.. Do I av to study Agric or Experience is enough?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sperony(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2013
No space again this month for english test at british council. Man needs to wait till june.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomongrandy: 10:32pm On May 17, 2013
koligs: Wait Wait Wait guyz.. I studied Business Admin, I know that I ain't qualified, but dere must be a way I gat to get to Canada or USA.. Dunno how, but I nid to leave Naija..

Can someone please come up with an idea for me?

I fink I saw a package for Agriculture.. Do I av to study Agric or Experience is enough?

Na experience count. If only you can show it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sperony(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2013
Can someone use property valued by estate agent as proof of fund?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2013
sperony: Can someone use property valued by estate agent as proof of fund?

No sir!

That is not readily accessible and it can't serve as proof of settlement funds.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomongrandy: 10:21pm On May 18, 2013
I was thinking for once that the forum is kind of quite lately and people aren't really asking question or making contributions perhaps due to the fact that they could hook up privately with persons of like mind.
But I am also suprise at all the hidden posts. I wish I could read them. It doesn't seem good hidden these posts.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by justwise(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2013
solomongrandy: I was thinking for once that the forum is kind of quite lately and people aren't really asking question or making contributions perhaps due to the fact that they could hook up privately with persons of like mind.
But I am also suprise at all the hidden posts. I wish I could read them. It doesn't seem good hidden these posts.

That is what kills the thread, if people take it privately how do you expect the thread to be lively again? Those posts were hidden purely because of people who are dropping or asking to take discussion private.

There is no way this thread will grow if people are having discussion in private.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sperony(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2013
What of gratuity statement of account ? This is paid immediately after resignation from work. Can this be accepted as proof of fund? Please I need to understand.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomongrandy: 6:57am On May 19, 2013
sperony: What of gratuity statement of account ? This is paid immediately after resignation from work. Can this be accepted as proof of fund? Please I need to understand.

Attach anything you have that can make your application thick even your PFM account. If you show that you have money its better for you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by LadyGuinivere: 7:53am On May 19, 2013
sperony: What of gratuity statement of account ? This is paid immediately after resignation from work. Can this be accepted as proof of fund? Please I need to understand.
Which account was this gratuity paid in? Has it been there since? Then use it nau. All na money when belong to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.