Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? (42317 Views)

My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? / Sad! Nigerian Student Commit Suicide Over Poor Result / Unilorin Post-UME Result: What Did You Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Ifecoded(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2013
Igboboy59: i dont no too for my side here in osun thier result is very poor .can u imagine candidate scoring 40
dat shud be in 1 subject o grin
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 2:45pm On May 06, 2013
felastika:

Possibly yes,cos any1 can make such mistake
let me say out of 1.7milion candidates 1.2milion made dat mistake? U must be jokng because u fall victim neva means oda wuld...
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by biz2get(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2013
sauceEEP: wha. the way forward? I think that is what all that ut off mark shoamining elves instead of blaming jamb and its DG.

Exactly.

But is there rily Anyway forward
Wen minds are shatard
Hearts broken
BP raisin up to 280bp

I woundnt mind wakin. Up 2moro to riot in the streets of abj
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 2:49pm On May 06, 2013
If JAMB is truly sad and innocent of candidates failure let them put d cut off mark dis way

Fed uni 180
State Uni 160
Poly 140...

If dey can do dis then we all wuld partially tnk der re innocent and dey decide to compensate we all.. Bt if dey cnt then i must tell u its a PLAN WORK...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by biz2get(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
Most people here don't even know there left to right due to bad result.

Imagine some1 writing for yrs now.. And afta this concluded jamb and he see the result, he got 180 which he as neva gotten below 240+ in the previous exams

What's do you think this fellow will do... With so much anger in him
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by felastika(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2013
Fynestboi: let me say out of 1.7milion candidates 1.2milion made dat mistake? U must be jokng because u fall victim neva means oda wuld...

I get ur point...Only God knows why
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
Tank God u do
felastika:

I get ur point...Only God knows why
exactly.. I dn leave Dibu and co to God..
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Zikdik(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
Lilimax:
You made me laugh cheesy
It is very easy to shift blame. It purely show that you did not read your book tongue
When writing jamb next, forgo this chatting stuff and other social networking while preparing.
Concentrate on reading your books alone. You will surely pass. wink
Hypocrite,that is what you are.There is a limit to everything.How do you know he didnt prepare well enough?
Well,I dont blame you.But next time,before you open your smelly buccal cavity to spew rubbish,try to use your vestigial brain.
@topic,I scored 226 but I'm pretty sure that is not my real score.JAMB has exploited this year's PPT candidates.
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:00pm On May 06, 2013
Zikdik:
Hypocrite,that is what you are.There is a limit to everything.How do you know he didnt prepare well enough?
Well,I dont blame you.But next time,before you open your smelly buccal cavity to spew rubbish,try to use your vestigial brain.
@topic,I scored 226 but I'm pretty sure that is not my real score.JAMB has exploited this year's PPT candidates.
GBAM
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Les: 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
biz2get: Most people here don't even know there left to right due to bad result.

Imagine some1 writing for yrs now.. And afta this concluded jamb and he see the result, he got 180 which he as neva gotten below 240+ in the previous exams

What's do you think this fellow will do... With so much anger in him
that freaky should be directed to me, unfortunately I got 174, am not mad, but they should come explain to me how they marked... Let them reduce fed uni to 170, state is not my thing, ah swear i go happy..
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by simplifier(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2013
Allen kee:

[b]No I am a commercial student, going for Accounting in the University of Uyo.
If you know you did the exam independently yet you scored below 200, this is one thing you must know that might be the reason.

The first question in each of the four subjects is always about the subject.
For example, if you offer English, Maths, Econs and Govt.
The first question in your English will be WHICH QUESTION PAPER TYPE OF USE OF ENGLISH IS GIVEN TO YOU?
If the paper type at the top right corner of the English question paper is Question paper type:B and the options given are;

A. TYPE D
B. TYPE I
C. TYPE B
D. TYPE U

If you unfortunately choose option B which is TYPE I, that means you have chosen the wrong answer and it will negatively affect every other answer you choose even though they are correct because you have ignorantly change your paper type.
The correct answer is option C.

Also if in Mathematics, If the paper type at the top right corner of the Mathematics question paper is Question paper type D and the options given are;

A. TYPE D
B. TYPE I
C. TYPE B
D. TYPE U

If you unfortunately choose option D which is TYPE U, that means you have chosen the wrong answer and it will negatively affect every other answer you choose even though they are correct because you have ignorantly change your paper type.
The correct answer is option A.

This kind of errors are minor errors one can easily avoid but if you fail to notice them, they can make you fail woefully.
I made the same errors because the tension in the exam hall could make you even forget your name, thank God I noticed the errors before the papers were submitted.
[/b]
U r actually right, my sister made that error in the use of Eng. and she score 38 in that subject, it is a case of negative marking.
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by ajasa4link: 3:08pm On May 06, 2013
Now this individual Ѡill also join them i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ cursing prof dibu O̶̲̥̅̊...smh

Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by felastika(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2013
Fynestboi: If JAMB is truly sad and innocent of candidates failure let them put d cut off mark dis way

Fed uni 180
State Uni 160
Poly 140...

If dey can do dis then we all wuld partially tnk der re innocent and dey decide to compensate we all.. Bt if dey cnt then i must tell u its a PLAN WORK...

I don't tink dat would ßε̲̣̣̣̥ a gud idea,it would only giv d institutions d oppurtunity 2 exploit us,dey will sell more forms dan dey can admit,which I tink would just change d topic soon to,why do universities bite morethan dey can chew..abi no ßε̲̣̣̣̥ we naija students?
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by biz2get(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2013
Les: that freaky should be directed to me, unfortunately I got 174, am not mad, but they should come explain to me how they marked... Let them reduce fed uni to 170, state is not my thing, ah swear i go happy..

Gbam#
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
felastika:

I don't tink dat would ßε̲̣̣̣̥ a gud idea,it would only giv d institutions d oppurtunity 2 exploit us,dey will sell more forms dan dey can admit,which I tink would just change d topic soon to,why do universities bite morethan dey can chew..abi no ßε̲̣̣̣̥ we naija students?
dat had always been d case, bt wit dis am sure it wuld ease candidates grievances, and any one dat fails pume wnt blaim anyone bt him!herself..
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by biz2get(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2013
But to be sincere
365days no be beans o!
Imaging you will stay home or work
24hrs a day.
7days a week
12 months + a year to your age b4 you seat for another exam... Damn ppl re in trouble here o!
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by simplifier(f): 3:32pm On May 06, 2013
JAMB should be scrapped!!!
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:37pm On May 06, 2013
simplifier: JAMB should be scrapped!!!
SECONDED
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
Gat ur bk
simplifier: JAMB should be scrapped!!!
support
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by philfearon(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2013
Dnt wori...they just nid xperience..By the time they write Jamb for 2-5yrs,they wil get xperience and pass....JAMB IS WYSIWYG(wot you see,is wot you get)....all of u dat r claimin u shud hv gotten higher,check urself v.wel...those tins r marked by Computers,nt humans....**yawns**..nxt topic pls?
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Allenkee: 3:42pm On May 06, 2013
Fynestboi: If JAMB is truly sad and innocent of candidates failure let them put d cut off mark dis way

Fed uni 180
State Uni 160
Poly 140...

Don't forget that first generation universities are super powers in Nigeria. They don't always listen to Jamb when it comes to cutoff marks into the universities. These schools in question are;

University of Ibadan
University of Lagos
Obafemi Awolowo University
University of Nigeria
University of Benin
Ahmadu bello University
University of Port-Harcourt

If you know you scored below 200 but you chose any of the Schools above, please get change of institution form and change to any of the new generation Schools, the new generation schools are really doing well and they are gradually becoming threat to the first generation schools and they are really really robbing shoulders with the first generation Schools..
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by biz2get(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2013
philfearon: Dnt wori...they just nid xperience..By the time they write Jamb for 2-5yrs,they wil get xperience and pass....JAMB IS WYSIWYG(wot you see,is wot you get)....all of u dat r claimin u shud hv gotten higher,check urself v.wel...those tins r marked by Computers,nt humans....**yawns**..nxt topic pls?

Yes afta hitting the random button on the computer.
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:45pm On May 06, 2013
biz2get:

Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by felastika(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2013
Fynestboi: dat had always been d case, bt wit dis am sure it wuld ease candidates grievances, and any one dat fails pume wnt blaim anyone bt him!herself..

Nd those dat pAss nd don't gain admission 2many wrote nd pass,dey'll still lament noni
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:45pm On May 06, 2013
Dat guy nid help i wish he had d experience
biz2get:

lol
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by coruso(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2013
Did JAMB purposely fail candidates to remedy the sale of about 1.7 million JAMB forms for 500,000 available spaces for admission? Was it the sole fault of the candidates?

Selling more forms allow more student to sit for the exams and the very best picked from amongs them.
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:48pm On May 06, 2013
felastika:

Nd those dat pAss nd don't gain admission 2many wrote nd pass,dey'll still lament noni
dats sure bt it wuld go a length to help sum brilant candidates dat jamb jeopadize deir result..
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by drey08(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2013
I av an aggregate of 200,wana study medcine @ OOU ,an HOPE!?
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by biz2get(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2013
Fynestboi: lol

I keep saying this, even if it's computer how can 1.7mil papers be make in such a few days if not with the help of random

Somfin is rely fishing here.
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Fynestboi: 3:50pm On May 06, 2013
Whch state u 4rm?
drey_007: I av an aggregate of 200,wana study medcine @ OOU ,an HOPE!?
hope plenty..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.