Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (44573 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2013
U people talk too much.
Ask the OP: was she raped?
No!
So, wot has she been tryin to justify?
Who do we blame for ur fall?
Obviously, u are tryin to say anybody can do it, let no one tot she can't!
Well, i can't blame u. There are at times wen u look at an object and u are SURE u will lift it! On gettin there, the first try says u can't. It's not by muscule! U were never dt strong before, u only tot u are!
U can't give wot u dnt posses. all d bla bla abt wot u bilived u wont do and u went back to do is nothin bla bla bla!
U never possessed any moral value before, u only tot u did. Girls who do dnt do dt, they neva can!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2013
Lol at responses grin.

@ OP

When it's all sunshine and roses, it's easy for us to make grand promises and pledge allegiances.

Very few persons can really rightly predict what they would do when shít hits the fan.

Beneath our thin veneer of intellect and morality is a MASSIVE animal core. That was your inner cavewoman shinning through all the social 'programming' you've been exposed to all your life.

Don't beat up yourself.

Now, you have a better understanding of 'yourself' and others too. You're now less judgemental and have an increased tolerance for other people's supposed 'excesses'.

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD smiley.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 13, 2013
chukkynwob: Please oh before we murder the OP...he without sin shpuld cast the first stone,

Being judgemental won't help.

Pls what's the worst that can happen to cheatMost people cheat this days for various reasons.Some live to face the consequences,while some gets away with it.Some just change along the line.

@op,Clear your head and move on with your life with someone else that's not married.Best of luck
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by braxjay(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2013
Dear Aleovera,

you deserve to be cheated, frustrated in every relationship, and more importantly, u deserve to have your hubby in future ripped apart by younger hot babes for you lack of focus.

yours sincerely
braxjay

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by chukkynwob(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2013
Toks2008: I am tired of reading these type of stories abeg.

The point is that whether you are just dating or married to anyone, expect heartbreak anytime. Trust nobody. LOVE DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS WORLD EXCEPT GOD'S TRUE LOVE.

Get married because it is necessary but expect any crazy act from your spouse at any time.

Lets be real. This thing called L.O.V.E is a facade.

Well said... Love is HIGHLY OVERATED.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by chukkynwob(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2013
braxjay: Dear Aleovera,

you deserve to be cheated, frustrated in every relationship, and more importantly, u deserve to have your hubby in future ripped apart by younger hot babes for you lack of focus.

yours sincerely
braxjay

Lol get off your high horse....
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2013
fpeter: .......LET HIM/HER THAT IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE 1ST STONE lipsrsealed

A cheat will always support another Cheat. Now u can stone yourself at least angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Boss13: 3:34pm On May 13, 2013
Jonwesley: First of all the op to me is a guy, from the manner in which the story was presented and just looking for a way to create a conversation. Even though cheating can happen depending on the choices we make, any body with the set of values as described cannot behave so let alone decides to ask for a break from the relationship. It's alien to me, my mind anyway or whateverrrrrrrrr.

Smart guy. I thought I was the only person who notice the OP is a guy.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by naijathings(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2013
instead of making it look presentable and pretty by saying You cheated on your boyfriend with a married man..
why don't you come out and really say it how it is..
[size=18pt]YOU FURCKED HAVE BEEN FURCKING A MARRIED MAN WHILE YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS NOT WATCHING.[/size]

better..
thats what it really is.

so now you might as well tell us ....

[size=16pt]how long you have been furcking the married man,
how you sneak into hotels or did u furck him on his matrimonial bed? or back seat of his car?
did you enjoy it?
how did you guys meet?
what is it that he does differently from your boyfriend that makes you go back for more and even Love him..?
when last you guys did it ??
how you manage to hide from the wife and kids ... and all the lies you tell your boyfriend when he suspects..
[/size]
at least, let us learn something from you too.
okay.. start talking.

abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ChiSun27(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2013
Fada in H'vn plz...help dis lady cus she's so confused...cus me I dont undastnd y she cheated with a married man n not even a single man n stil thinks of d married man...chukwu mere gi ebere ooooooo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Kassidy90(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2013
its been long since i comment on any topic but this one got my attention, @op firstly i agreed with you nobody is above mistake, faliing in love with another woman's man let assume its a mistake, but from another point of view i think u did it intentionally because if not, why would you ask yor guy to give you a break, with my own knowledge i think getting closer to your guy now is the best way for you to get rid of whatever feelings you have for the other man, though am not judging you but you are one of the reasons some guys always have back up......

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
naijathings: instead of making it look presentable and pretty by saying You cheated on your boyfriend with a married man..
why don't you come out and really say it how it is..
[size=18pt]YOU FURCKED A MARRIED MAN WHILE YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS NOT WATCHING.[/size]

better..
thats what it really is.

so now you might as well tell us how long you have been furcking the married man, how you sneak into hotels or did u furck him on his matrimonial bed? did you enjoy it? when last you guys did it and how you manage to hide from the wife and kids ... and all the lies you tell your boyfriend when he suspects.. at least, let us learn something from you too. okay.. keep talking.

abi no be so?

Bros, easy o. E be like your babe finish you too grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
@OP,forget abt telling ur bf about the whole ish and i wud simply advise you to cut off any means of contacts or communication with d married man and that's if truly u are serious to put an end to the affair.
Obviously he's gotten sth things ur bf lacks and I guess he's a pro too,so imo u jes av to run far far frm him.
Cos d married he's jes avin fun n catchin trips with you.
Gof help you
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by colombiana: 3:41pm On May 13, 2013
Aleovera: Hello house,

I have been a consistent guest on this forum and decided to hop on to the next level by becoming a member.. yayy smiley

Okay so, as regards the subject, let me start by giving a brief description of myself or the sort of person I used to be. I used to think of myself as really disciplined, principled and one who would never compromise her values or standards. Also, I used to be so quick to pass judgement. I never could understand why girls dated married men and deluded themselves into thinking they were in love! Not only did I find such circumstances disgustingly annoying but also judged the ladies as silly, stupid, gullible, irresponsible, thoughtless, selfish and cruel!

I also had zero tolerance for people who cheat on their partners. I saw them as discontented and highly undisciplined individuals.

However, I have had reason to change my perspectives as a result of some recent happenings in my life!

I cheated on my partner with a married man! shocked I am totally shocked at myself! The crazy part of this is that I think I fell in love with this married man! My boo and I are tight and have been together for well over 4years and I always thought I could never be attracted to any other man. I have tried to put an end to this craziness because it just ain't worth it but its so hard.

The purpose of this thread is to:
1) Let you all who think so highly of yourself to be careful lest you fall. Never say never! Never think you are too disciplined or smart or principled to fall for certain temptations. Those who know me will never believe me if I tell them I fell for adultery (I can't even believe myself)

2)Seek counsel from people who have gone through this kind of stuff. You had an affair you knew you had to get out of but just couldn't, how did you deal with it.

What I have been doing lately is praying and deliberately not contacting this married dude. (I still find myself thinking about him)I also told my boo I needed a break!

Please let's discuss maturely as I believe there are so many people going through this kinda stuff but cant share with anyone because of the fear of condemnation and peoples hypocritical and self righteous
attitude!
yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah all women are cheats dear and av a prize a man just nidto come up with the prize and I guess the married man came up with urs don't worry dear wen ur married ur huzzy wud come up with anoda younger fresher ladies prize wen ur old and sagged and I guess we wud see it on nairaland. Clap for ursef

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 13, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No, you truly don't understand. If you're cheating with a married man, then you don't understand. Put yourself in the man's wife shoes. If they have children, put yourself in their shoes as well. Then, consider the implications of all of them finding out.
We get it. There are men who cheat. There are married men who cheat. That's a fact of life. However, just because he wants to be stupid doesn't mean you should follow him and be stupid. If you have any self-worth, then you wouldn't stoop so low.

I didn't misunderstand you. You said you cheated on your partner with a married man and took a break from your current boyfriend. I don't think it gets any more explicit than that. What is there to reevaluate? You don't love your boyfriend if you're hiding this from him and telling yourself you've fallen in love with another woman's husband.

If you have no intention of stealing someone else's husband, then cut your ties with him and face your own partner. I know what you or anyone else will say. "It's not that simple". Of course it's not that simple. Why? For one of two reasons. Either because you don't know what you want, or because you want the two of them simultaneously.

Make your choice. The options are actually crystal clear.[/size]

This is an inspired post. I am not sure whether the poster is telling the truth because she actually seems happy with what she has done. Poster, if the story is true then you deserve a slap.

Do unto others like you want them to do unto you. When you grow older, some girl will cheat with your husband and will even drive you out of you matrimonial home because that is exactly what you deserve.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by hardbody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No, you truly don't understand. If you're cheating with a married man, then you don't understand. Put yourself in the man's wife shoes. If they have children, put yourself in their shoes as well. Then, consider the implications of all of them finding out.
We get it. There are men who cheat. There are married men who cheat. That's a fact of life. However, just because he wants to be stupid doesn't mean you should follow him and be stupid. If you have any self-worth, then you wouldn't stoop so low.

I didn't misunderstand you. You said you cheated on your partner with a married man and took a break from your current boyfriend. I don't think it gets any more explicit than that. What is there to reevaluate? You don't love your boyfriend if you're hiding this from him and telling yourself you've fallen in love with another woman's husband.

If you have no intention of stealing someone else's husband, then cut your ties with him and face your own partner. I know what you or anyone else will say. "It's not that simple". Of course it's not that simple. Why? For one of two reasons. Either because you don't know what you want, or because you want the two of them simultaneously.

Make your choice. The options are actually crystal clear.[/size]

You are right and most times really you are spot on.

However, i dislike your high moral standing especially when one has admitted to being in error and is more or less seeking help (as it were).

Admitting to a crime is one thing, seeking to make amends is another. that is why in law we have what they call 'Plea of Allocutus'. It allows a judge to look at the circumstances, your demeanour, mien and carriage in the course of the trial and determine how remorseful you are or have become and may then choose to temper justice with mercy. Please cut this OP a slack. She needs help not vituperative darts of words.

And by the way, i am assuming this post is true and correct. I have reasons to believe it is basically a farce. However my opinion would not have changed either way.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by babadem2much(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2013
[quote
author=ogugua88][size=13pt]What I'm getting from this is
that you once believed cheating was wrong, but because you're now a
cheat yourself, your perspective has changed? Give me a break.

As far as I'm concerned, cheating is one of the worst forms of
disrespect to a partner or spouse, and people who cheat are
discontented and highly undisciplined human beings. There is such a
thing as self-control. In your case, it's not that you lost control, but
that you know what's right and wrong and have chosen to do wrong on
more than one occasion. You are giving yourself to another woman's
husband. What does marriage even mean to you, if anything at all? I'm
assuming you want to get married one day. Isn't marriage a sacred union
that people are supposed to hold at high regard? If you're disrespecting
and desecrating another woman's union, what makes you think yours
should even be average, let alone sweet?

How on earth could you even take a break with your boyfriend? If you
loved him at all, you wouldn't even consider leaving him for another
woman's husband. You told him you need a break as if you're the one
that's being hurt. Add the word "selfish" along with discontented and
highly undisciplined please.

You are not just wrong, but double wrong. If you have any ounce of
morality left in you, come clean with your boyfriend and let him go. I
wonder what he's done to deserve having an adulterer as a girlfriend.

And we wonder why STDs are rampant. Shey na 2013?
Smh.[/size]
[/quote] you are a true child of ur parent, with all this write up, wish you HML now n 4eva, gud upbringing n kudos 2 u

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by colombiana: 3:44pm On May 13, 2013
Aleovera: Hello house,

I have been a consistent guest on this forum and decided to hop on to the next level by becoming a member.. yayy smiley

Okay so, as regards the subject, let me start by giving a brief description of myself or the sort of person I used to be. I used to think of myself as really disciplined, principled and one who would never compromise her values or standards. Also, I used to be so quick to pass judgement. I never could understand why girls dated married men and deluded themselves into thinking they were in love! Not only did I find such circumstances disgustingly annoying but also judged the ladies as silly, stupid, gullible, irresponsible, thoughtless, selfish and cruel!

I also had zero tolerance for people who cheat on their partners. I saw them as discontented and highly undisciplined individuals.

However, I have had reason to change my perspectives as a result of some recent happenings in my life!

I cheated on my partner with a married man! shocked I am totally shocked at myself! The crazy part of this is that I think I fell in love with this married man! My boo and I are tight and have been together for well over 4years and I always thought I could never be attracted to any other man. I have tried to put an end to this craziness because it just ain't worth it but its so hard.

The purpose of this thread is to:
1) Let you all who think so highly of yourself to be careful lest you fall. Never say never! Never think you are too disciplined or smart or principled to fall for certain temptations. Those who know me will never believe me if I tell them I fell for adultery (I can't even believe myself)

2)Seek counsel from people who have gone through this kind of stuff. You had an affair you knew you had to get out of but just couldn't, how did you deal with it.

What I have been doing lately is praying and deliberately not contacting this married dude. (I still find myself thinking about him)I also told my boo I needed a break!

Please let's discuss maturely as I believe there are so many people going through this kinda stuff but cant share with anyone because of the fear of condemnation and peoples hypocritical and self righteous
attitude!
yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah all women are cheats dear and av a prize a man just nidto come up with the prize and I guess the married man came up with urs don't worry dear wen ur married ur huzzy wud come up with anoda younger fresher ladies prize wen ur old and sagged and I guess we wud see it on nairaland. Clap for ursef
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Odinaka00(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2013
Aleovera: I really do feel a lot better. Guess I didn't know how much weight I have been carrying around. Thank you MrbrownJay and Wacky. Your opinions are highly valued. Ogugua thanks too. Your response was just the harsh truth I needed to hear.

I am going to do the right thing and keep you guys posted. smiley

Keeping us posted wil be quite unneccessary dear cuz you didn't keep us posted when you were furnicating with a married man....you re just a cheap LovePeddler my dear, hw would you feel if somebody dat you love or someone dat yu ve loved 4 a whole 4yrs nw breaks ya heart just 4 no meaningful reason? I just hate to read craps like this on nl....GTFOH

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2013
hardbody: You are right and most times really you are spot on.

However, i dislike your high moral standing especially when one has admitted to being in error and is more or less seeking help (as it were).

Admitting to a crime is one thing, seeking to make amends is another. that is why in law we have what they call 'Plea of Allocutus'. It allows a judge to look at the circumstances, your demeanour, mien and carriage in the course of the trial and determine how remorseful you are or have become and may then choose to temper justice with mercy. Please cut this OP a slack. She needs help not vituperative darts of words.

[size=13pt]I wouldn't have come out swinging if I had detected an iota of remorse in her post. Instead she begged everyone not to judge her and came to Nairaland hoping to receive sugarcoated advice. It's not about me having high morals. It's about the OP doing heinous acts and expecting someone to pet her head and tell her everything is okay.

I don't even know if she's telling the truth or not. She started her post saying she has a boyfriend. Now she's engaged to be married. Confusion everywhere.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Oliverpat(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2013
She was calling for a detailed information how she can get out the hook not being baised. poeple in such circumstance should be able to give her a good guide line for her to unhook herself. Let her post and help her simple...she is so desparate to unhook herself out from the MARRIED MAN.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by naijathings(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2013
Richfella:

Bros, easy o. E be like your babe finish you too grin grin.

[size=14pt]you think say I get time to worry about who my babe furck or who she no furck?
Me I have nothing against the O.P if she furck alll the married men in the world even Obama
but I am just saying she should not try to pain the story if she is really sorry to make it look innocent
like she is feeling guilty cos she is not and I can bet my last dollar that she is definitely going
to furck the married guy 3 more times before the year runs out.

no be today nyash dey for back[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 13, 2013
Oliverpat.:
She was calling for a detailed information how she can get out the hook not being baised. poeple in such circumstance should be able to give her a good guide line for her to unhook herself. Let her post and help her simple...she is so desparate to unhook herself out from the MARRIED MAN.

[size=13pt]No, she's not, because she said she loves the married man.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
Jastombutex11:

A cheat will always support another Cheat. Now u can stone yourself at least angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I think I need to drop this line here;

"Only a f00l would want to learn from his own mistakes; If you must learn, learn from the mistakes of others."
-Acidosis

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by bayowhoelse: 3:53pm On May 13, 2013
As for me you did not state the main reason for you to be cheating on your guy......hmmm forget about being principled or whatever you calld it....girls with material finz
Kuku ma tel us dat d man in question is loaded(rich) compare 2ur guy

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by PrettySpicey(f): 3:56pm On May 13, 2013
@Ogugua88 thank u for dat load of good sense n frank talk.

Now @Aloevera, welcome to NL.
Don't u dare try to justify cheating/unfaithfulness - there's no excuse for it.
You got it right when you saw cheating as an act by discontented n undisciplined people. N as Ogugua said - selfish people.
Listen, no one has the perfect man/woman by their side. N that married man u profess to be in love with? He is not perfect n i know u know that already, as he is already cheating on his wife with u.
No partner is perfect . But when we make a commitment n give our word to our significant other, we owe it not just to them but above all to ourselves to keep that word for that is our proof of integrity.
So there's no 'matured talk' necessary. There's only being truthful with ur partner n taking full responsibility for your actions.
N finally let go another woman's man. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2013
Here is another quote;

“Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.”
― Brandon Mull, Fablehaven

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by born2fuckpussy: 4:03pm On May 13, 2013
Sharia law but I cheat too
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Zechy09: 4:04pm On May 13, 2013
[b][/b]@OP,
The truth about life is that the world is filled with pretenders and like you said, many people will keep saying you are stupid and that such will never happen to them . To me, the purpose of the thread is "NEVER SAY NEVER".
Only the intelligent or mature minds will understand where you are coming from.
People like Ogugua88 may not because they have not experienced some things in life.
My Experience
When i was in university, i used to follow up people that would always say they are in perfect control and would never succomb to temptation, it was my little experiment, i would follow them up until i sleep with them just to prove to myself that they are like everyother girl. This sometimes took more than a year (mind you, they all knew my girlfriend.)
I also allowed my friend who was interested in my ex to continue being friends with her just because she said she would never sleep with any of my friends. Guess what! after 14months he slept with her!
Bottom line, never say never! cos nobody knows what temptation the OP faced. Many would succomb much quicker than she did. I can bet she knows now not to trust her natural ability to resist.
Learn from it and move on!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by AdexOmoby(f): 4:05pm On May 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]What I'm getting from this is that you once believed cheating was wrong, but because you're now a cheat yourself, your perspective has changed? Give me a break.

As far as I'm concerned, cheating is one of the worst forms of disrespect to a partner or spouse, and people who cheat are discontented and highly undisciplined human beings. There is such a thing as self-control. In your case, it's not that you lost control, but that you know what's right and wrong and have chosen to do wrong on more than one occasion. You are giving yourself to another woman's husband. What does marriage even mean to you, if anything at all? I'm assuming you want to get married one day. Isn't marriage a sacred union that people are supposed to hold at high regard? If you're disrespecting and desecrating another woman's union, what makes you think yours should even be average, let alone sweet?

How on earth could you even take a break with your boyfriend? If you loved him at all, you wouldn't even consider leaving him for another woman's husband. You told him you need a break as if you're the one that's being hurt. Add the word "selfish" along with discontented and highly undisciplined please.

You are not just wrong, but double wrong. If you have any ounce of morality left in you, come clean with your boyfriend and let him go. I wonder what he's done to deserve having an adulterer as a girlfriend.

And we wonder why STDs are rampant. Shey na 2013? Smh.[/size]
I wanna like your comments a hundred times! You were able to see beneath the lines...! I am impressed!
To the poster, remember: "God is not mocked, whatever a man sows, same he shall reap"
She could not even come to tell her bobo plainly that she cheated on him, rather she choose to say she needed a break Gosh! You disgust me!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / How To Identify A Good Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.