Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. (28905 Views)

Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by CrazyMan(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2013
Loading mail in prgoress...
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by BashToks: 11:22pm On May 27, 2013
Idi Amin: It works most times, just keep yourselves busy and focus more on the future. Kissing and hugging everyday aint gonna put food on the table.

Except if they're both P¤rn Stars maybe grin
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by HARDDON: 11:29pm On May 27, 2013
ohaleoghene:

Nope , not ending it . He is coming back home

he would never be same. neither would you guys

i think at best, you would take a bow after seeing all the strings you've not be afforded the opportunity to see while he was out.

and could yall stop using the been a v as an excuse for been faithful?

you know you want it more than those that aint... just a state of the mind
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Orikinla(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2013
I am afraid of what she would do to herseld if I end my long distance relationship with her. So, I will keep her and do my best for her for as long as she wants. She is free to leave whenever she wants, but until then I will not break her heart.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Decryptor(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2013
ohaleoghene: Am in one right now . Menh , I won't advise anybody who is not strong to try it . The only why am faithful is because am a v , else , would have gone crazy if I had tasted the tin , and suddenly stop having it . While , four years gone , everything is ending this year cheesy
You have surely tasted the thing before. If not, how do u know that you will go crazy if you actually stop?
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Les: 11:55pm On May 27, 2013
Long distance flowers, grin i tink i will need d tree cos am not coming back anytime soon, she can pluck d flowers anytime she wants.smiley..........:-).

For d record, just called her now and she hung up on me, I guess she is moody again, dis babe too d vex, cajolliN and talking sweet nonsense seems to be d fun of it.... Well, cant just leave her cos she is my future. I've sacrificed so much for us dat am not willing to do for anyone else, if anything happens to us, if no be with God or satan, i no go date again o.......

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Talk2david1(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2013
It all depends on the mind set of the partners involved,if they go into a LDR with a positive mind set,it wil surely work out right,if not... you can guess cause as a man/woman thinketh,so is he/she.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Nobody: 12:28am On May 28, 2013
LDR is Sweet!!!
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by brian2kul: 12:29am On May 28, 2013
hello everyone, i read this article and i realised i am in this situation. i've been in a ldr for almost 6months now. last week i couldnt take it anymore, i decided to break up with my girl. when i did, she cried on the phone for almost 2hours and also threatened to kill herself. i am scared cos i know shes capable of doing it. she even cut herself with a knife after the incident. now am back with her and i dont know what to do. cos right now all i feel for her is pity not love. please advise me on what i should do.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by mrvictor: 12:31am On May 28, 2013
Long distance relationship is the most difficult experience in any relationship. Distance kills relationships, especially for the unmarried couples. It's quite a very hard one!...a terrible experience...a prison!...a prison that will result in a jailbreak...
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by oyinbogirl(f): 2:49am On May 28, 2013
Les: Stop preaching against it, for d fact it didn't work out for u doesn't mean it wont for others...

well said sir
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by oyinbogirl(f): 2:51am On May 28, 2013
Orikinla: I am afraid of what she would do to herseld if I end my long distance relationship with her. So, I will keep her and do my best for her for as long as she wants. She is free to leave whenever she wants, but until then I will not break her heart.

decent ! wink
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by calcal: 4:51am On May 28, 2013
what about watching her life while the vibrator on her and you using your mobile app to control the vibrator - super na to come sametime. what else?
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by rajshane: 7:22am On May 28, 2013
Thanks for this article, i'm into one for d past a yr now, it only work for 6mnth. In d last 3mnth now she told me she has no feelings for me anylonger, we nearly scattered it. But by d help of God we tried to put ourselves togeda but d relationship is not dat strong. In d next 9days i will b with her by God grace... But what should i b expecting frm her? Ur advice counts
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Kenistry(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2013
Dou LDRs work for some, am not for it and wont advocate for one.....
I luv my woman to be close and arnd me anytime.
Cos I luv her company mostimes, making luv to ha frequently, also I dont wanna masturbate wen I hv a woman dat I call mine. U knw y?
I hv tasted dat juice & cant stop, not today not 2mao, and I simply luv her glue to me.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by 190: 8:04am On May 28, 2013
^you meant work not walk

what are u on about -oga
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Godson201333(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2013
brian2kul: hello everyone, i read this article and i realised i am in this situation. i've been in a ldr for almost 6months now. last week i couldnt take it anymore, i decided to break up with my girl. when i did, she cried on the phone for almost 2hours and also threatened to kill herself. i am scared cos i know shes capable of doing it. she even cut herself with a knife after the incident. now am back with her and i dont know what to do. cos right now all i feel for her is pity not love. please advise me on what i should do.

I was about to reply OP when i saw your own case,O boy no be small thing oo,Its because you never loved her from day 1,na puna you wan to dey chop.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by jimino(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2013
C'est moi:
pls,read d post again.u will undastand.eg constantly worried abt whr he is,who he is flirting wit etc.u must be strong enuf emotionally to withstand it all.
all dis thot only come up in d absence of trust. Without trust nd sincerity or honesty LDRs cn neva work. Bt if dis key ingredients r der, it wil work out perfectly
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 28, 2013
rajshane: Thanks for this article, i'm into one for d past a yr now, it only work for 6mnth. In d last 3mnth now she told me she has no feelings for me anylonger, we nearly scattered it. But by d help of God we tried to put ourselves togeda but d relationship is not dat strong. In d next 9days i will b with her by God grace... But what should i b expecting frm her? Ur advice counts

Atleast it work luv. I think you should love her just like you did when you first started dating. Show her why you waited all this while, in LDR sometimes people get moody, cold and just plain blank tired. Thats the fact. Ask the people who have been in it for 2, 3, 4, 5 or more years. [size=2pt]I have been there done it. (Mine worked. We are even married but am not an advocate of it so I don't even go about saying it[/size]. If anyone can stay away from it, stay away from it.) Like someone said, it made you someone you are not. It ain't easy at all and sometimes you just feel like giving up but you got to keep holding on esp if the love is so strong.

So my advice, expect nothing, and just go with the flow. But know that you've been apart for so long, she may take a while to open up or maybe she may open up right away, anything could happen.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by flowers4me(f): 10:01am On May 28, 2013
e: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Maj. Headache: 4:59pm On May 27

El Guapo:

I almost took Up ur Useless Challenge, but was compelled to Give Up and LMAO after reading tis Post below which was directed at U cheesy[/font]

Ok hire me to test her.

@ El Guapo, pls don't respond to this poster again, its not worthwhile. Meanwhile i wish you the best of luck in your LDR.Kudos Bro!
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by flowers4me(f): 10:08am On May 28, 2013
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by ogugua88(f): 9:04pm On May 27
It's lovely how the antagonists have either doomed those who are currently doing well, doubted those who have succeeded, or ignored them altogether. To rocktation and others who have succeeded or are succeeding, congratulations. I hope all continues to work for you. For those it didn't work out for, may you find love again elsewhere. For those vehemently against it, discouraging others, and/or foaming at the mouth and hyperventilating lol, osondi owendi.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oguguaaa....Daaluu I ga Adi!

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by darami(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2013
A-ZeD:

I'm in a long distance relationship , i'm a guy and i have not had s3x with anybody. You might feel comfortable sticking you "thing" in any gutter but some men have pride and integrity.

Thank you jare.To answer your question @190- If you reread my post, we are now married for 7years (living under the same roof like married couple do ) I said earlier that I was in LDR courtship for 5 years before he proposed.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by EmmyDe25(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2013
rokiatu:

Atleast it work luv. I think you should love her just like you did when you first started dating. Show her why you waited all this while, in LDR sometimes people get moody, cold and just plain blank tired. Thats the fact. Ask the people who have been in it for 2, 3, 4, 5 or more years. [size=2pt]I have been there done it. (Mine worked. We are even married but am not an advocate of it so I don't even go about saying it[/size]. If anyone can stay away from it, stay away from it.) Like someone said, it made you someone you are not. It ain't easy at all and sometimes you just feel like giving up but you got to keep holding on esp if the love is so strong.

So my advice, expect nothing, and just go with the flow. But know that you've been apart for so long, she may take a while to open up or maybe she may open up right away, anything could happen.
You blew my mind with this lil piece. The bestest from your stable i must say.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by EmmyDe25(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2013
LDR never worked for me. My kinda love believe so much in seeing... All my exes complained of me being less caring whenever we are physical apart. Am in one presently but its alrdy heading for the bricks. We are like 14hrs apart, and each time i rmmba that she stays in Lokoja and i stay in Lagos makes me think we are never going to happen. All these realities started setting in after i finished frm school. Shes a great girl thou.
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by mallorca(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2013
Yomieluv: long distance relationship sucks, it's meant only for angels, I see No reason waiting for someone whom you don't even know his next move.

am in one presently, I know within myself, it ain't working.

agree with your point of view
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by ROSSYZ(f): 10:32pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 28, 2013
[size=13pt]^^ Congrats. smiley[/size]
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by MrsMango(f): 1:06am On May 29, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^ Congrats. smiley[/size]
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by HotieTima(f): 8:32am On May 29, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad where do I start from I hate it!!!!!!! sad angry angry angry
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 29, 2013
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2013
Hotie Tima: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad where do I start from I hate it!!!!!!! sad angry angry angry

What are u gon' do now we are already In One? Leave my Asx like Adam's clothing? undecided
Re: Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. by softangel(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2013
Truly, it is needless and not worth it. I am a classical and perfect example and i have long come to terms that IT IS NOT WORTH IT but gradually taking my time. It is needless, baseless and a waste of time and I AM SO OPTING OUT after over 2 yrs. Some are even more ridiculous 4, 5, 6 yrs b4 realizing the danger.

If any LDR is TRULY working without patches here and there, then it must be a DIVINE relationship. I can categorically say that even btw believers, LDR is hellish.

At first, we tend to believe it ll work out with so much input of love, patience, trust etc but most times the PAIN OUTWAYS the GAIN.

When you finally come to terms with the fact that the relationship is a fluke, u may think it is impossible to live without speaking/dating/seeing each other but it is just a matter of time, a gradual process. This is my 5th mth of coming to terms with reality but the surest thing is that i am so opting it.

I wish others GRACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / The Naked Truth / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.