Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31828 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
I didn't understand all of it, but I hope that I have the wrong picture of what you're trying to tell me. angry

...aiiight.. vu la pella Mr Cork la punny wit Madamazelle Sandboy qui celebrate new friendship la le only 2 or 3 round lapiju only punny for nice guy?? wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...aiiight.. vu la pella Mr Cork la punny wit Madamazelle Sandboy qui celebrate new friendship la le only 2 or 3 round lapiju only punny for nice guy?? wink
I give up...
What I understand is something that I don't want to hear... undecided
Speak only English...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
I didn't understand all of it, but I hope that I have the wrong picture of what you're trying to tell me. angry

You don't understand and yet you hope its not the wrong picture you're trying to understand?

Sanboy answer me na. Its already tomorrow ohh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc: You don't understand and yet you hope its not the wrong picture you're trying to understand?
Sanboy answer me na. Its already tomorrow ohh
Haha, true.
Well -boy, just to add some ambiguity to my e-character... tongue
After all, maybe I'm really a man behind my laptop... grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Sanboy25.. :.. Je qui Mr Cork et punnnny wit Sandboy liek today or tommorow et friends madamozelle Sandboy et one or 2 round moi happy?? smiley

mrcock still on the matter
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haha, true.
Well -boy, just to add some ambiguity to my e-character... tongue
After all, maybe I'm really a man behind my laptop... grin

Sent you a pm and awaiting your response. Still not convinced about the 'boy' tag
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc: Sent you a pm and awaiting your response. Still not convinced about the 'boy' tag
I didn't receive anything...

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc:

Sent you a pm and awaiting your response. Still not convinced about the 'boy' tag

Me too. I feel somewhat uncomfortable with that name cry cry cry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Me too. I feel somewhat uncomfortable with that name cry cry cry
It's because you guys are not used to it...
Just a few weeks again, and you'll be begging me to not to change it. grin
tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
tongue

I believe its your 'signature' and I want to respect it!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc: I believe its your 'signature' and I want to respect it!
You don't have the choice anyway... tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc:

...baccck off from my woman..u Gay bus Conductor!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...baccck off my woman..u Gay bus Conductor!! angry
Didn't you fire me, Stegomiah is not enough for you ? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
I give up...
What I understand is something that I don't want to hear... undecided
Speak only English...

...ok babes... la punnny et Mr Cork & Sandraboy soonest le one round only? wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...ok babes... la punnny et Mr Cork & Sandraboy soonest le one round only? wink
angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
Didn't you fire me, Stegomiah is not enough for you ? angry

...nah!! ..i neva said..wot i meant waz u loook like Beyansi and Stegomiah looook like Lil wayne! undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...nah!! ..i neva said..wot i meant waz u loook like Beyansi and Stegomiah looook like Lil wayne! undecided
Hahaha, I give up... you're really good at this game... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
angry

...so we goooona do it??...is that a yes??tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...baccck off from my woman..u Gay bus Conductor!! angry

I think you better look for your 'warapka' infected partner somewhere dancing at the market square.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hahaha, I give up... you're really good at this game... undecided

What game? Ohhhh plsssss! Tell him to shut down.

No. I do have a choice. Accept or reject
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc:

I think you better look for your 'warapka' infected partner somewhere dancing at the market square.

...Bro i like u & i mean this in the nicest way:..u cant handle a babe like Sandboy..she has class & she's not on yor level (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
tongue

Are you sure? I wouldnt mind a girlie name like... sangirl grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lol, that sounds childish...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol, that sounds childish...

....hmmm, sweeery are u sure yor real name is not John??... are u a man? ..serrriously? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....hmmm, sweeery are u sure yor real name is not John??... are u a man? ..serrriously? angry
Yeah I'm a man... cool
You mad ? Hahaha grin tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Are you scared Mr. Bull Cork?

You don't need to...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah I'm a man... cool
You mad ? Hahaha grin tongue

...preety man??.. anyways, who cares, i will do u anyday even if u dress like 50sent! smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...preety man??.. anyways, who cares, i will do u anyday even if u dress like 50sent! undecided
A few days ago you were saying:
-Mr Cork-:
...AM A PLAYA, GADEEEMMMIT...I LOVE ONLY WOMENS!!! angry
And now you're bi ? You aren't constant like person... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25: A few days ago you were saying:

..Corrrection:

50cent is MALE rapper from the USA
50sent is a female ballet dancer from Togo.

...I was refereing to 50sent(female ballet dancer from TOGO)
angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Corrrection:
50cent is MALE rapper from the USA
50sent is a female ballet dancer from Togo.
...I was refereing to 50sent(female ballet dancer from TOGO)
angry
Hahaha OK, so now you like male who dresses like females -> DragQueens
What do you think about she/males ? grin tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2013

More like Elijah lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25: A few days ago you were saying:

So you've even done your homework? That's cool. #alreadyfalling

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (45) (Reply)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. / Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.