Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31827 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....ermm which London?? ..since when?? ..u tink u can juss claim London? angry

Take it easy bruv. I am not a Peckham dude. I am based in West London. I am however in South London over the next couple of weeks cry cry cry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lol... All i see is peckam, west london, paris etc, me, i'm happily in Nigeria, infact in kano state.... But the thread is making lots of sense.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Lol... All i see is peckam, west london, paris etc, me, i'm happily in Nigeria, infact in kano state.... But the thread is making lots of sense.

Kano. So, how is it? I hope you are enjoying yourself.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Kano. So, how is it? I hope you are enjoying yourself.
kano is fine, enjoying it? I'm not sure, but it is far better than the main crisis zone in maiduguri, God has been good.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote author=Handsomeemmy] kano is fine, enjoying it? I'm not sure, but it is far better than the main crisis zone in maiduguri, God has been good.[/quote

He sure has shocked.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Loooolesssst..... Wat he's trying 2 say is dat you shuld leave d thread, nd sanboy alone. He's d jealous type, dnt flirt wit his babe

Can someone pls tell this babe to attend to me before I impersonate Mr. Cork?

Been away for a while now. No light here and too much mosquito. Had to find a way out. Can't read all the post. So sanboy what's up? Atheist what's up with your ambition? Spikes what's up with your wooing? And the cocky sugar, what's up na...how was the swim in the palour? Hope it was fun!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Wow, that's a stereotype...
I don't drink alco/hol, I don't like the taste of it,
I don not like clubbing either, but my friends enjoy those, so sometime I accompany them but don't drink... smiley
I hope your dreams will become true. wink

You don't drink alcohol but you go clubbing? Then what do you drink then....sugar sugar?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Can someone pls tell this babe to attend to me before I impersonate Mr. Cork?
You better don't touch mr Cork's woman, she's my ticket to freedom. angry tongue grin haha
kaboninc: No light here and too much mosquito.
So mr cork was right when he said that:
-Mr Cork-:
..hate Nigeria? ..u have mossskito & u dont have electricity so why muss we hate Nigera?.. whot is ther to hate? (no ofeinse)
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: You don't drink alcohol but you go clubbing? Then what do you drink then....sugar sugar?

Most of the time I take Redbull or a fruit jus... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Can someone pls tell this babe to attend to me before I impersonate Mr. Cork?

Been away for a while now. No light here and too much mosquito. Had to find a way out. Can't read all the post. So sanboy what's up? Atheist what's up with your ambition? Spikes what's up with your wooing? And the cocky sugar, what's up na...how was the swim in the palour? Hope it was fun!

Errrmm....do i know you lipsrsealed
What are you talking about
Pls don't get me into trouble oo undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Una still dey here. Well just passing by
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Most of the time I take Redbull or alomo... undecided

Na so grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hi Miss English professor wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: Na so grin
Hum ok, I just learned a new word smiley
Is this yoruba or igbo language ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
You better don't touch mr Cork's woman, she's my ticket to freedom. angry tongue grin haha

So mr cork was right when he said that:

She better come around. Besides since when did she become Cork's woman?

spikes C:

Na so grin

No mind am. Redbull ko...fayrous ni.

spikes C:

Errrmm....do i know you lipsrsealed
What are you talking about
Pls don't get me into trouble oo undecided
spikes C:

Na so grin

No worry....infact I don't knows you! You're safe!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

It's kafanchan sweety...you see, you teach me french, i teach you kafanchan cool

And then, you send me those things i asked angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Emmm...what's your native name? Don't tell me you don't because even Asa who lives in France is a Yoruba name.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: She better come around. Besides since when did she become Cork's woman?
Since he fired me, to take her, and she accepted. grin
I'm feeling too lazy to look for the post... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Emmm...what's your native name? Don't tell me you don't because even Asa who lives in France is a Yoruba name.

I don't have any, my mom wanted to call me Elijah... embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: And then, you send me those things i asked angry
tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I don't have any, my mom wanted to call me Elijah... embarassed

Oh my oh my.. cheesy
Thank God she didn't

Don't worry, i'll give you one wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
tongue

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: ..

That's mean ! sad
grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
Since he fired me, to take her, and she accepted. grin
I'm feeling too lazy to look for the post... undecided

I know he 'fired' you. I also know he tried to woo her. And I also know she never accepted. So she's still available and will be mine!

Thank God your mum didn't call you that but why the 'boy' tag?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2013

Anyway, I'm going to bed dudes, I had a long day... undecided
Thanks for this entertaining and long discussion on the thread, it's definitely one of my best exchanges on NL wink
Good night, sleep well. Bye grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: I know he 'fired' you. I also know he tried to woo her. And I also know she never accepted. So she's still available and will be mine! Thank God your mum didn't call you that but why the 'boy' tag?

Suspense.... wink
You'll get the answer tomorrow tongue
smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Suspense.... wink
You'll get the answer tomorrow tongue
smiley

The suspense is killing cos in Nigeria, tomorrow never comes. You could whisper to my ears...no one will hear it...not even Atheist nor Spikes nor even the stalker Mr. Cocky!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
Anyway, I'm going to bed dudes, I had a long day... undecided
Thanks for this entertaining and long discussion on the thread, it's definitely one of my best exchanges on NL wink
Good night, sleep well. Bye grin
going to be this early?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

That's mean ! sad
grin

No sweety

Sanboy25:

Sorry dear, you'll have none of them... tongue grin

Now, thats mean angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25.. :.. Je qui Mr Cork et punnnny wit Sandboy liek today or tommorow et friends madamozelle Sandboy et one or 2 round moi happy?? smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Sanboy25.. :.. Je qui Mr Cork et punnnny wit Sandboy liek today or tommorow et friends madamozelle Sandboy et one or 2 round moi happy?? smiley
I didn't understand all of it, but I hope that I have the wrong picture of what you're trying to tell me. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. / Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.