Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31825 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

Is London the end of the world. Anyways no I haven't

..well its 100 times better than Nigeria...even Peckham undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

Like I said, they love to hate us

hmmmm......
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Sorry... embarassed

You didn't do nothing wrong, so no need to apologise
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2013

Wow, 10 pages !!!
Thanks to all those who contributed to this thread thus far. grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: You didn't do nothing wrong, so no need to apologise
cheesy smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..well its 100 times better than Nigeria...even Peckham undecided

To each his own
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
even Peckham undecided

I heard somebody say that Peckham was the worst ghetto of London, is it true ??
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

To each his own

..bro, u the cooolest dude ever.. dont u ever get angry? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

..pLEASE tell that person to get his brain re-examine by a local witch doctor... Peckham is the sexxxeist multi-cultural area in London..very rich culture and is an comin tourist atttraction!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..pLEASE tell that person to get his brain re-examine by a local witch doctor... Peckham is the sexxxeist multi-cultural area in London..very rich culture and is an comin tourist atttraction!! angry

Hum ok, if you say so, it must be true. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

You'd have to try extremely hard if u want to push my buttons
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

You'd have to try extremely hard if u want to push my buttons

...i respect u...nice one! wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...i respect u...nice one! wink

Hum so you can be serious when you want... okay...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by solihu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wow! Thank the lord, I just saw the sane side of Mr. Cork. So you of all people can be smitten by calmness? Interesting!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Peckham is a dump. Most parts of South and East London are dumps. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Peckham is a dump. Most parts of South and East London are dumps. smiley

Hahaha, by any chance have you already go to London ? cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Argh, that's not what I meant, you said that I didn't had to bother if she was in the compet'...
Anyway I told you that I'm still in the compet' for the fun, I don't care if I lose...
I already have what I wanted cool

Yeah, she already have me cool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Enough about whose area of residence is a dump please
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

That would be unfair to the others... undecided
Ok I'll say it... wait until I edit this same post wink
It's a long story...

[b] [size=1pt]
Edit:
I entered the Ms Nairaland contest of June to gain some popularity.
The thing is that I had posted my 2 post for London, as I wanted a guide to show me around, but I was not getting any answers, because I was new and nobody knew who I was... A day, I fell on this page for the contest and I decided to enroll since I matched all the requirements...
I said to myself: "This is a very popular event, if I enter, it will bring some attention on me, and indirectly on my goal, finding a guide for my stay in London..."
It was the brightest idea of the century I taught...
So I entered and it's at that moment that lovely and kind Adaobi got in touch with me to discuss more of my 2 posts on London, we chatted offline and realize that we will be geographically very close to each other, we also found many common points... At this moment, the contest had lost all my interest since I had what I wanted, but I still continued since I didn't want to disappoint the people cheering on me, or the mods, I didn't want people to think that 'I don't know what I want and that I'm making them lose their time"... I contemplated many time the idea to withdraw from the competition but the more the time passed more I was implicated in the affair... Up to now...
I don't think that I'll go very far in the competition, not because I'm not confident in my looks but because there are many beautiful ladies. Personally, my preference goes to SleekChic, I finds her very pretty and elegant.
That's why I'm not actively and openly recomanding myself on the Campaign thread, and want to thank Spikes C who is giving the best of himself for me. That's the reason. Long confession right ? Hahaha
[/size]
[/b]

Zzzzzx...she's just scared

Sweety, i told u i got ur back kiss
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
spikes C: Zzzzzx...she's just scared.Sweety, i told u i got ur back kiss

embarassed Thanks cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Loooolesssst..... Wat he's trying 2 say is dat you shuld leave d thread, nd sanboy alone. He's d jealous type, dnt flirt wit his babe
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha, by any chance have you already go to London ? cheesy

I live in London wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: Loooolesssst..... Wat he's trying 2 say is dat you shuld leave d thread, nd sanboy alone. He's d jealous type, dnt flirt wit his babe

I doubt it because you have stole his heart with your se/xiness. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
I live in London wink

Ah ok, cool for you... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Loooolesssst..... Wat he's trying 2 say is dat you shuld leave d thread, nd sanboy alone. He's d jealous type, dnt flirt wit his babe
..sweeeery ..no guy muss talk to you, Sandraboy or Adaobi from 32/June/2013... I dont share my women wit NOBODY!!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I doubt it because you have stole his heart with your se/xiness. wink

Haba, am not into im naw, so wia ar u residing presently?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..sweeeery ..no guy muss talk to you, Sandraboy or Adaobi from 31/June/2013... I dont share my babes wit NOBODY!!! angry

I thought I was fired... undecided
I'm not a boomerang, you can't ditch me and I expect me to come back to you after... angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2013

I live in London wink

....ermm which London?? ..since when?? ..u tink u can juss claim London? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: Haba, am not into im naw, so wia ar u residing presently?

I'm in France... and you, in Naija I suppose... ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'm in France... and you, in Naija I suppose... ?

In france wow! Defin8ly U must love 2party nd drink, dey make gud wines dia.
Yeap! Aldo i do travel 2 states often. I still dream of goin 2 paris, rome nd greece
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Typed in a frendly tune, i was kiddin, anywae i admire ur ambitiousness, no one knows tomorrow

Sweety, not "this tomorrow", i know this one....that guy up there call Atheist D aint gonna be near Aso rock come 2015
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah: In france wow! Defin8ly U must love 2party nd drink, dey make gud wines dia.
Yeap! Aldo i do travel 2 states often. I still dream of goin 2 paris, rome nd greece

Wow, that's a stereotype...
I don't drink alco/hol, I don't like the taste of it,
I don not like clubbing either, but my friends enjoy those, so sometime I accompany them but don't drink... smiley
I hope your dreams will become true. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. / Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.