Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40118 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by gothrones(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
lorretta u: @OP,what did u really expect?that the men will agree to this?the earlier you realize that they are not ready to grow up the better for you.
The basic guy today will want to be like a kid let loose in a candy store.they have no shame in that.they call it their Nature.my sister.you have no idea how many times I've asked myself this same question.one thing I know for sure is that 99% of men in this forum didn't grow up in a home where their fathers loved their mothers.it tells from their speech.it seems like an impossibility to them.as if loving your woman is an emasculating act..u can't blame them.
Like some people say,WE GIVE UP smiley

Stop projecting. It is evident that your father never loved your mother and that is the reason you label almost all men as irresponsible. You are what you DATE. If 99% of the men that you have fraternized with were irresponsible, then look in the mirror.

8 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
women just want to be in total control of their men,no real man will allow that and when u resist them ,they will start calling u a boy.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
lorretta u: @OP,what did u really expect?that the men will agree to this?the earlier you realize that they are not ready to grow up the better for you.
The basic guy today will want to be like a kid let loose in a candy store.they have no shame in that.they call it their Nature.

my sister.you have no idea how many times I've asked myself this same question.one thing I know for sure is that 99% of men in this forum didn't grow up in a home where their fathers loved their mothers.it tells from their speech.it seems like an impossibility to them.as if loving your woman is an emasculating act..u can't blame them.

My dear, it is really scary to think that these are the men that wants to build new families tomorrow. For the sake of humanity, I hope they are just fronting with these personalities online grin

It's well smiley

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by vicese(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Caracta: Apology accepted!

nor be ur fault na de juice wen u dey drink dey sweet u.........
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by gothrones(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1: women just want to be in total control of their men,no real man will allow that and when u resist them ,they will start calling u a boy.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
⡫⡫⡫⡫⡫⡫⠠⠰⡝⠘⠬⡗ᒢ⠁ᒞ⠿ op. Did u see these too after eating that beans prepared with marijuana... Cuz ur write up is definately an effect of such combination. Who made u a spokesman?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
gothrones:

Stop projecting. It is evident that your father never loved your mother and that is the reason you label almost all men as irresponsible. You are what you DATE. If 99% of the men that you have fraternized with were irresponsible, then look in the mirror.
harsh

but it is the truth

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by gothrones(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
bukatyne:

My dear, it is really scary to think that these are the men that wants to build new families tomorrow. For the sake of humanity, I hope they are just fronting with these personalities online grin

It's well smiley

I disrespectfully disagree. Replace the "men" with "women" and the statement effectively becomes true.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1: women just want to be in total control of their men,no real man will allow that and when u resist them ,they will start calling u a boy.
you said it all. E.O.D
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by ocelot2006(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lemme guess, a woman wrote that letter on behalf of men. Anyway, I don't think any man in his right senses will write that joke called a letter. Apology my foot.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
gothrones: Obviously this nonsense was written by a woman, disguised as a man. One of the primary characteristics of a MAN is that we have never and will never apologize for who we are. If you have a problem with us, take your case to God in prayer. Bow down bitches.

You obviously don't know what it means to be a man. There is a difference between been a male and being a man.

Where did the OP say he's apologizing for being a male? That's all you gleaned from the write up?

Oh yeah, it's only a low self esteemed b!tch that would stick around a male that has no regard for her.

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: elle l'a fait sciammment .tu n'as pas besoin de "quoter" tout le topic pour poser une question . wink

Oui c'est vrai. Ce n'est pas nécessaire mais peut être elle ne l'a pas fait sciemment? Lol
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you said it all. E.O.D
thank u jare .dont mind those women,they always want you to behave according to their taste .they ought to realise that the type of person u date and marry is that type of person u will be living with.but once they marry u they will want to change u.we no go gree
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by kliq(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Cool write-up,certainly not for all women cool
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Anyi3(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
any guy who actually read that poo from beginning to end should prob be in an asylum...
enough said
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
angry I blame jonathan for this letter!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

Oui c'est vrai. Ce n'est pas nécessaire mais peut être elle ne l'a pas fait sciemment? Lol
[/color]pourquoi vous les femmes etes toujours entrain de defendre vos soeurs? meme quand ce qu'elles ont fait n'est pas bien. apprenez a appeller un chat -un chat
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
The basic guy today will want to be like a kid let loose in a candy store.they have no shame in that.they call it their Nature.my sister.you have no idea how many times I've asked myself this same question.one thing I know for sure is that 99% of men in this forum didn't grow up in a home where their fathers loved their mothers.it tells from their speech.it seems like an impossibility to them.as if loving your woman is an emasculating act..u can't blame them.

Girl you want to know the truth? smiley
Can you handle the truth? wink

Ok, here's the truth;

There are good guys and there are good girls. When they meet, it works and they don't complain.

Anything that disrupts this formular will lead to broken promises and broken relationships. wink

So if your rlshp is broken or faulty, take a look at the mirror. You will find why your partner is misbehaving. This truth goes both ways. When my ex was misbehaving, I saw the reason in the mirror. But she didnt look into the mirror to also find out why I was misbehaving. And so it scattered.

[s] Now I'm running from hole to hole looking for that first experience I got from that broad that disvirgined me a few weeks after my 20th birthday. She disappeared after introducing me to the adult world. And left me . . . lipsrsealed[/s]

So stop blaming the other gender. It's both genders. But only real men and women acknowledge that it's both genders. Those finger pointing are not yet matured. Which is why matured people will not take this OP serious wink

We're you able to handle this truth? Or d'you prefer finger pointing grin

Problem solving abilities is not for everybody, you know smiley

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
grin
we men are the most loving.
i think the op if truly is a man,then he has not witnessed a woman showing her true color .by the time he does he will rewrite this yeye poem he calls an apology letter
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Girl you want to know the truth? smiley
Can you handle the truth? wink

Ok, here's the truth;

There are good guys and there are good girls. When they meet, it works and they don't complain.

Anything that disrupts this formular will lead to broken promises and broken relationships. wink

So if your rlshp is broken or faulty, take a look at the mirror. You will find why your partner is misbehaving. This truth goes both ways. When my ex was misbehaving, I saw the reason in the mirror. But she didnt look into the mirror to also find out why I was misbehaving. And so it scattered.

[s] Now I'm running from hole to hole looking for that first experience I got from that broad that disvirgined me a few weeks after my 20th birthday. She disappeared after introducing me to the adult world. And left me . . . lipsrsealed[/s]

So stop blaming the other gender. It's both genders. But only real men and women acknowledge that it's both genders. Those finger pointing are not yet matured. Which is why matured people will not take this OP serious wink

We're you able to handle this truth? Or d'you prefer finger pointing grin

Problem solving abilities is not for everybody, you know smiley

Read me the letter in Chinese
Anyi.:
any guy who actually read that poo from beginning to end should prob be in an asylum...
enough said
i didn't oooo
So what is exactly hard to accept in this article?

If this was an article addressing women, ya all would be shouting "so true" "better listen ladies" blah blah but since a real man came up with this, self centered, selfish, egoistic men find it difficult to accept.

God help Africa women. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
ocelot2006: Lemme guess, a woman wrote that letter on behalf of men. Anyway, I don't think any man in his right senses will write that joke called a letter. Apology my foot.
LOOL
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Forgive me to say- this can't be from a mangrin and if at all it was written by a man, he must be a British or pure American mangrin

If u want a letter from Nigerian men, 190, Mynd, D.Atheist, etc can jointly compose one for u all...pls where are they grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Don't need to cuz you know you wouldn't mind reading that to me in HD wink

You know, given the appropriate conditions, I could read that to you on my knees with tears in 3D cheesy

I'll also kiss your hand at the end of the reading and drop a bunch of flowers at your feet.

Just for $1million.

You'll also have a coupon for 7 new editions of the apology letter including the long form, the certified form and the one with Geneva stamp grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
DailyNews: Forgive me to say- this can't be from a mangrin and if at all it was written by a man, he must be a British or pure American mangrin

If u want a letter from Nigerian men, 190, Mynd, D.Atheist, etc can jointly compose one for u all...pls where are they grin

You mean to say he must be white right? I agree. A black man can not write this. Certainly not. Hellllll to the freaking no!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [/color]pourquoi vous les femmes etes toujours entrain de defendre vos soeurs? meme quand ce qu'elles ont fait n'est pas bien. apprenez a appeller un chat -un chat

non. ce n'est pas comme ca. pour moi, ce que t'as fait n'était pas necessaire. meme s'il était un homme, j'aurais dit la meme chose. En addition, tu as fait une grosse generalization à propos d'un groupe.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by ocelot2006(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
bukatyne: I have read the OP and I don't seem to understand what is causing the wahala here

That men should be learn to love and cherish women esp. their wives and treat them right?
That men should learn to be more matured and not selfish?
That men also want to be admired and cherished by women and women should learn to do so?
That women should forgive the men in their lives if they have not lived up to expectation and start afresh?

It's well with the kind of men we have here o

And what of you girls/ladies? You do know it's a 2-way street, right?

Whining all the time and being self-centred does not make you matured. And sleeping with doll babies/teddy bears at the age of 19+ sure as hell don't make you a woman.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by nitlad: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
rokiatu: So what is exactly hard to accept in this article?

If this was an article addressing women, ya all would be shouting "so true" "better listen ladies" blah blah but since a real man came up with this, self centered, selfish, egoistic men find it difficult to accept.

God help Africa women. cry cry cry cry cry cry

There is no way in hell a man wrote that shitty missive!
'Twas definitely written by a miserable ol' hag!

Can you bet your shapely Kim K-esque fine batty that this is not the work of an unloveable woman? cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

non. ce n'est pas comme ca. pour moi, ce que t'as fait n'était pas necessaire. meme s'il était un homme, j'aurais dit la meme chose. En addition, tu as fait une grosse generalization à propos d'un groupe.
Egba girl:

[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE] [/color]pourquoi vous les femmes etes toujours entrain de defendre vos soeurs? meme quand ce qu'elles ont fait n'est pas bien. apprenez a appeller un chat -un chat

angry
wetting dis 2 people dey talk sef?abi dem chop shit?
people get serious problems for nairaland o
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

j'ai pas generalise , comment tu peux dire ca? je l'ai appelle idiote+ j'ai ajoute que NL est maudit avec des femmes idiotes(ca ne veut pas dire que toutes les femmes ici presentes sont des idiotes) . mais je te presente mes excuses dans tout les cas.okay?

PS: j'espere que tu es differente , parceque c'est rare de trouver des femmes justes. wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Phaymostip(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

Wake up...and stop day-dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.