Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12497 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by SAGoddess: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2010
I say people that curse and name call when they come across intimacy topics are not comfortable with their own sexuality, their being and want to impose their views on others! Why can't we talk about it if we can do it
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by oshoriamhe: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
tongue, we do it thten lets talk it kiss
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by InkedNerd(f): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

I say people that curse and name call when they come across intimacy topics are not comfortable with their own sexuality, their being and want to impose their views on others! Why can't we talk about it if we can do it

I agree. undecided I don't understand why people get up in arms about stuff like that.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by LadyLocs(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
Also, if you don't like the content of the topic, why click on it, why open it? They just a bunch of undercover freaks with no guts to live out loud!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by SAGoddess: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
LOL@ undercover freaks, they sure are all over the place! grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by MrCork1: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
ermm ok, Any male ever been Nyanshed by a lesbian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.