Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12493 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2008
LMAO!!!

am sorry, but NL is cracking me up today
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

this one na 20 dollars you drop. cheesy
lol haba grin grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 23, 2008
ROFLMAO NAIRALAND AND CHARACTERS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:20pm On May 23, 2008
tRoOE:

@topic
lmfao ahahahaha oh lard
Of course I believe you and vivaladiva are not bad girls as you are making it seem
Are you girl’s wild - Hell NO
Have your experienced all those wild sex things you girls brag about on the forum - Hell NO
You girls try to portray yourself as the wild chick
label yourselves as the sex symbol
Your two create thread to get notice, lol what a cheap way to get attention
Just because you are faceless doesn't mean you shouldn't respect yourself
No one is stopping you from airing your opinions, or how you do it, how big you want it but just don't over do
Just because people does not talk about sex like your does not make me them hypocrite or saint, there is more to gist about rather than SEX SEX SEX SEX.
My conclusion is that people who have not gone all buck wild are the ones that make the loudest noises cheesy cheesy.

Am not your to judge you or anyone but just drop my 2cents. Ciao

Woman, first of all Viva has nothing to do with it. secondly if i talk about sex is because i talk about it, and if you read my post i mentioned why people questioned the reasons why people speak out. so whats ur problem?

look, i am into girl fight so am going to pretend that u did not just DIRECTLY ATTACK ME!!! if you did, thats ur problem. and for the record, you dont know me or what i am so ZIP IT!!! whats ur problem? when u say anything i dont insult ur person and if you read everything we wrote like a reasonable person should you would see that i meant critisizms of other posts with sexual content.

what actually amazes me is you make a big deal about Viva and myself. what the toss is ur business? yes i tlk sex, and i am faceless just as everyone is so why are you sweating it? most people are faceless here or dont you get it?

what is ur defination of a sex symbol? did i ever mention being one? this is the problem with some chicks, you open your mouth and diss others cuz u dont tlk about stuff. to be honest eh, i promised not to get into any shit with anyone so am going to just say to you. BACK OFF!! if you think its all lies fine hun but DO NOT PERSONALLY ATTACK ME, FACELESS OF NOT. why dont u put a webcam on yourself and let us all in nairaland see you since you are not faceless.

some Women! uggggh
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2008
the only standard Nigeria has is a double standard.
men are like dogs and the older they get the worse it becomes.
If i was in Nigeria today i will not even let my daughters sleep over in a friends house.
because the worst people to beware of are the so called uncles.
they will chase you and trouble you. if you agree its a problem if you refuse its a problem
all of a sudden your friend tells you her father has forbidden her seeing you.
thats one example.
example two the so called pastors.

and am sure even those teachers that preached, sit them on a water melon and it will disappear like magic.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:22pm On May 23, 2008
your 2 cents? huh? ok

fine. you brought it on girl! lets do this, call me what you like, say what you like but dont put it on me. How dare you?

drop whatever you wanna drop m not smelling it.

Hey Viva HOLLA! Attack alert!!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:23pm On May 23, 2008
mamaput:

the only standard Nigeria has is a double standard.
men are like dogs and the older they get the worse it becomes.
If i was in Nigeria today i will not even let my daughters sleep over in a friends house.
because the worst people to beware of are the so called uncles.
they will chase you and trouble you. if you agree its a problem if you refuse its a problem
all of a sudden your friend tells you her father has forbidden her seeing you.
thats one example.
example two the so called pastors.

and am sure even those teachers that preached, sit them on a water melon and it will disappear like magic.

well, yeah sometimes its good to be careful
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 6:24pm On May 23, 2008
*subscribes* grin cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2008
he grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:27pm On May 23, 2008
tro0E,

SO I DONT RESPECT MYSELF, HMMMMMMMM

GOOD TALK HUN, KEEP IT GOING. AM GOING TO DISREGARD THAT COMMENT BECAUSE I TAKE IT THAT YOU SAID IT OUT OF YOUR PEE HOLE
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by jejelolatu(f): 6:27pm On May 23, 2008
as innnnnnnnnnnnn
no be small thing oooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no wonder they think we are the happiest peeps on earth
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:28pm On May 23, 2008
SHEI NA VIVA MATTER DEY HUNGRY YOU ABI?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 6:33pm On May 23, 2008
fine. you brought it on girl! lets do this, call me what you like, say what you like but don't put it on me. How dare you? Hey Viva HOLLA! Attack alert!!!!

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are sounding like a scratch CD
RTFLMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am not degrading you oh, I don't even know you, just commenting based on what you showed us online
How dare me what undecided? I will say or post anything I like, or isn't it why it called a forum
If you can't take critic why start a thread in the 1st place undecided
LOL you dey call Viva, abi you need a micro phone so she can hear you louder!!!!!what a bunch of immature girls

A save my from that crap, who is attacking you undecided just becos am not supporting your stupid thread or agreeing to your openness like you claimed doesn't mean i have something against you

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 6:40pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

tro0E,

SO I DONT RESPECT MYSELF, HMMMMMMMM

GOOD TALK HUN, KEEP IT GOING. AM GOING TO DISREGARD THAT COMMENT BECAUSE I TAKE IT THAT YOU SAID IT OUT OF YOUR PEE HOLE

LMFAO OH LARD I DON DIE grin grin grin
If what are I said are not true, why are you getting defensive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or are you guilty cheesy cheesy cheesy
Life is too short, so don't give your self an hypotension cheesy cheesy cheesy, abi you w anna smoke some trees with me, it will keep you mellow cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:41pm On May 23, 2008
hey babe,

watch your mouth it stinks grin

no one asked for support just opinions CUNT HEAD!

anyway can't blame u because since i am immature i have to ignore smelly cunts like you who spend hours degrading people. if i wanted to say something i will say it FOOL!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a lighter note, yes i will call viva because i guess u touch your fucking self when u see Viva and I online. how can i blame you when u paste your Sorry ASS on nairaland and wirte Rubbish. bloody PINHEAD!

you have made your comment and called me names fine smiley but hey i don't know you which is Good and i wouldnt not bother to because there are so many mature women unlike Little Freaks like you. problem with HYpocritical Pussys like you is , you probably are to shallow basket brained to read or you were dropped on the head as a baby.

I am immature , is that all, i hv heard worse,

you are making good entertainment here. all i am praying for is your large nose doesnt inhale my post.

Dumbass! wink
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:44pm On May 23, 2008
hahahahehehehe

i had better run off before ur ugly face ruins my PC,

heheehehhe grin grin grin grin grin

go to the medical advice section on how to fix your fucking ugly face. grin grin grin grin grin

xoxoxox
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2008
just wanted to ask, when u look ur self in the mirror dont u scream? have you seen humans that are goodlooking on Nairaland?
check out HR.hotness. if she insulted me sef i go respect am. but you? hahaheheheheheehhe

what a fucking laugh, anyway hun, FIX YOUR FACE, YOUR LIFE AND UR NOSE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, BEFORE YOU CHASE PEOPLE OUT OF NAIRALAND!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 6:50pm On May 23, 2008
Lmfao is that all you got cheesy cheesy cheesy
was this the same slut that got beat up by a dude grin grin grin, oh lard save your face girl grin grin grin you've got no shame
If i were you, would have created another usename cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fucking lesbo how did you smell my cunt, why you trying to lick me cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry i don't do girl baitchhhhhhh cool cool

You could have been a respected LovePeddler but after that thread you created for getting your ass kick, you went down to a cheap slut grin grin grin,nLAND LovePeddler FOR 2008 kiss kiss kiss sorry the award came late

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 6:51pm On May 23, 2008
tROOE, so you're not born again anymore? shocked shocked
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 23, 2008
rampant im also surprised oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 6:56pm On May 23, 2008
AHAHAH my face is ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At least my pretty face dey for my profile, why don't you show us your grin ;D3

you just dey jealous me no be small cheesy cheesy
your head way be like basket head, with that umbrella nose you got
Your ass is flat like my fucking flat screen tv, your oversize breast with stretch mark on it, bitch let me not talk about your disfigure forehead

I don’t need your respect from a whole like you
Dumb ass fucker cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 6:58pm On May 23, 2008
tRoOE:

AHAHAH my face is ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At least my pretty face dey for my profile, why don't you show us your grin ;D3

you just dey jealous me no be small cheesy cheesy
your head way be like basket head, with that umbrella nose you got
Your ass is flat like my fucking flat screen tv, your oversize breast with stretch mark on it, bitch let me not talk about your disfigure forehead

I don’t need your respect from a whole like you
Dumb ass fucker cheesy cheesy cheesy

whats with all the insults now?

how will u just come and make it all personal?

na wa oh
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 6:58pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry and RampantT
I be born again jare, just killing time and having fun cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:59pm On May 23, 2008
Dont mind the Bitch, Born again sha. pretender! i got beat up by a man. soooooooo what?

Big deal, call me a LovePeddler all u want. i still maintain that u are UGLY, u are a man just dressed as a woman.

yes i am a LovePeddler ON NL!!! and yes i am a lesbo, who wants to smell your thing? oh please! someone save me from this slowpoke. who is a a bigger LovePeddler? u put ur picture for guys to holla @ you!!!

Woman accept you are ugly. call me names but i aint backing down. you are BUTT UGLY.

BORN AGAIN SHA ABI BORN DEVIL cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DO ME A FAVOUR PLS TAKE THAT STUPID PICTURE OFF THE NET.

I AM A LovePeddler, YES BUT PLS BEG UR DAD TO GET OFF ME!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by debosky(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2008
Omo EKo!!!!! shocked grin grin

I will report you to the pope oh, you agreed to stop this behaviour when you became born again. . .the devil is a liar o! grin

Bad Girls? YES IT DOES! tongue Let the insults begin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2008
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN SEEWHAT I SAY WHEN I SAY SOME BORN AGAINS ARE PRETENDERS!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING LAUGH!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 7:03pm On May 23, 2008
HR.hotness:

whats with all the insults now?

how will u just come and make it all personal?

na wa oh
LOL am not making personal dear, just having fun
cheesy cheesy
Insult ahahah really shocked shocked shocked, well you don't expect me to sit and watch her run her dirty mouth like a fucking tap water.

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 7:03pm On May 23, 2008
*de-subcribes*
Things are getting too serious for my liking
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:03pm On May 23, 2008
SO U TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY THREADS,

AWWWW MRS BORN-AGAIN.

HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE

WHAT A LAUGH!! BORN AGAIN, HMMMM THAT WORD NEEDS REPHRASING! YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!!!

THAT MEANS THAT LOLO FERRARI WAS A NUN!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 23, 2008
rampant where to undecided undecided c'mon come back hiaaaa angry angry angry
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2008
tRoOE:

cheesy cheesy
Insult ahahah really shocked shocked shocked, well you don't expect me to sit and watch her run her dirty mouth like a fucking tap water.

rUN MY MOUTH? HMMMM WELL I HAVE THE MOUTH TO RUN, IF YOU WERE NOT BUSY SUCKING ALL THE MENS D.I.C.K.S IN YOUR CHURCH YOU WONT KNOW WHAT A BITCH IS, YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE.

HR.hotness,

she started it, honest. i was just quiet and she wanted some trouble cuz she is bored cuz her church is closed due to complaints that she has shagged anything male even the guide dogs in her church. dont blame oh. blame the Bitch who came to this world as a dumb cunt!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 7:07pm On May 23, 2008
tRoOE:

cheesy cheesy

and what has it got to do with you

its an open forum, everyone is free to express thier opinions, if you dont like her thread why not move on

i really dont get why people think its their place to judge, thats just an abuse of the forum as far as i'm concerned

u call that fun> calling people u dont know names, doesnt say much about ur level of maturity really  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.