Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12495 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by meta4(m): 5:57am On May 27, 2008
@ NubianQ,
there's nothing wrong with talking about sex, as long as you 're educating folks, i think thats why we have a disfuntioned society because it was never discussed.
so as long as your are educating folks, bring it on girl!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by acidrop(f): 9:08am On May 27, 2008
these girls are giving us bad reputation ooo,
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2008
@ Nubian

Nor mind Omo Eko. Everyone in her opinion is always an attention seeker. She is the only person on NL who keeps to herself. She is well known for her attitude. I advise you don't exchange further words with her. She isn't worth your time.

@ Topic
These people have a mindset of their own. There is no point bothering yourself over them. Just keep saying your mind. The more you pay attention to them, more importance you attribute to their words. wink Chill girl!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2008
michelin89:

@ Nubian

Nor mind Omo Eko. Everyone in her opinion is always an attention seeker. She is the only person on Nairaland who keeps to herself. She is well known for her attitude. I advise you don't exchange further words with her. She isn't worth your time.

@ Topic
These people have a mindset of their own. There is no point bothering yourself over them. Just keep saying your mind. The more you pay attention to them, more importance you attribute to their words. wink Chill girl!

u are just a darling wink
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by yemivictor: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2008
Bunch of silly girls acting out . . . . .
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2008
yemivictor:

Bunch of silly girls acting out . . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin whatever!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by SweetT1: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2008
NubianQ:

grin grin grin grin grin whatever!

Do you like sex that much ??
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2008
Sweet T:

Do you like sex that much ??

is this a Q&A session?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2008
please once you are on a sex thread, you are either a pervert like HR.hotness, a Nympho like nubian, a loose lace like easybaby, a samaritan like quickygirl, or a self-servicer like me grin. and if you are not in any of this categories, then you are a bloody hypocrite who is worse than the rotten of us because you all SaW those saintly forums that nairaland has to offer but you are all 24/7 on the sex thread preaching.
abeg stop hiding and come out, all those SAINT DEVIL.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

please once you are on a sex thread, you are either a pervert like HR.hotness, a Nympho like nubian, a loose lace like easybaby, a samaritan like quickygirl, or a self-servicer like me grin. and if you are not in any of this categories, then you are a bloody hypocrite who is worse than the rotten of us because you all SaW those saintly forums that nairaland has to offer but you are all 24/7 on the sex thread preaching.
abeg stop hiding and come out, all those SAINT DEVIL.

i told u i have changed na wink i really am a good girl now undecided

Finguy, u wan make them kill us for nairaland? grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
sorry nubian, but i thot it was past your 2 hrs repentance
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

please once you are on a sex thread, you are either a pervert like HR.hotness, a Nympho like nubian, a loose lace like easybaby, a samaritan like quickygirl, or a self-servicer like me grin. [b]and if you are not in any of this categories, then you are a bloody hypocrite who is worse than the rotten of us because you all SaW those saintly forums that nairaland has to offer but you are all 24/7 on the sex thread preaching.[/b]abeg stop hiding and come out, all those SAINT DEVIL.
not really preaching, just stating their opinon which will most definately be in contrast to somebody else's
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2008
@IBKAYE, sweetheart i dey suspect you!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
@IBKAYE, sweetheart i dey suspect you!i have told you how to leave this thread about 3hrs ago, and you still lost, na wa o
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

@IBKAYE, sweetheart i dey suspect you!i have told you how to leave this thread about 3hrs ago, and you still lost, na wa o
why should i leave it? tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
so they dont spoil you dear, at least some of us we need a wife some day, and if they spoil everyone, wetin we go do na
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

so they don't spoil you dear, at least some of us we need a wife some day, and if they spoil everyone, wetin we go do na
trust me, i won't spoil cool
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
i agree, cos in trying to spoil you we may find out we are good. tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

i agree, because in trying to spoil you we may find out we are good. tongue
yeah yeah yeah tongue

i'm just observing, when the time comes, my husband will see how 'spoilt' i can get grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2008
now i see your true colours shining thru, hey nairalanders,person dey confess ooooooooooooooo!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

now i see your true colours shining through, hey nairalanders,person dey confess ooooooooooooooo!
which true colours? i'm not doing anything wrong abi, it's my husband
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
so are trying to tell me after on wedding nite, you will just know how to do the back flip, front twist, side roll, scissor cut, chinese bend, russian attack just like that.abeg tell me
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

so are trying to tell me after on wedding night, you will just know how to do the back flip, front twist, side roll, scissor cut, chinese bend, russian attack just like that.abeg tell me
i didn't mention anything about wedding night, or will our wedding night be the only time we have sex? with time i will learn hence the reason i said and i quote 'when the time comes' all i'm saying is in my opinion there is no need to rush sex, that's why i think pre marital sex is pointles, i will have plenty of time and fun when i am married
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2008
so one question, i am sure all NLanders will want to know. are you a virgin.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

so one question, i am sure all NLanders will want to know. are you a virgin.
yes
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2008
hmmmm, na wa o. okay one question in private, sexyluciano@yahoo.com. i am online now, chatting.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

hmmmm, na wa o. okay one question in private, sexyluciano@yahoo.com. i am online now, chatting.
i don't do yahoo
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
really, so what do u do then tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2008
finguy:

really, so what do u do then tongue
nairaland for the time being
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
hey common, dont be difficult
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2008
am not, i said 'for the time being' didn't i?
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by finguy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
for the time being? you have had more than 4000 post, dosen't seem you ever gonna leave nairaland, and NL is addictive for your info,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.