Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? (12483 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 23, 2008
Quote from: mamaput on Today at 10:11:03 PM
anyway it takes more than freedom of sex to make a strong independent woman.
can you fix your car, the plumbing in your house, fix your pc.and generally work like a man.
if you can call out a man in a challenge in all directions then you are really an independent woman.
like me

A man was preparing to go on a business trip. His wife points out that the kitchen sink is leaking and asks if he can fix it before he goes.

"Do I look like a plumber," he asks? "If you need some plumbing done, call a plumber. I make a good living. I can afford it."

"Ok," she says.

But then she points out that the cabinet door is split. And so it won't stay on the hinge. Could he please fix it before he goes.

"Do I look like a carpenter," he asks? "If you need some carpentry work done, hire a carpenter. I make a good living. I can afford it."

"Ok," she says.

But then she points out that the tree in the side yard is overgrown and rubbing against the shingles. She wants to know of he can trim it before he goes.

"Do I look like a tree surgeon," he asks? If you need a tree trimmed, call a tree surgeon. I make a good living. I can afford it."

"Ok," she says.

He goes on his two week long business trip. And when he gets back all the work is done. Brand new kitchen cabinets, brand new pipes under the sink. The tree is trimmed. And the roof shingles are repaired.

"So," said the man, "you took my advice."
"Yes," said his wife. "I hired the handy man who lives down the street. He did all this."
"Oh," said the man. "You mean that big fellow who lives on the corner with the movie star face and the body of a prize fighter."
"That's the man," agreed the wife.
"So how much is this going to cost me," he asked.
"Well," she said, "He told me that either I could bake him a chocolate cake or I could spend a weekend with him in Las Vegas."
"Wow," he replied, "He did all this and you repaid him by baking a chocolate cake?"

"Do I look like Betty Crocker?"
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 12:41am On May 24, 2008
@vivaladiva
I see you came here running your mouth like you got something hot in it
why didn't you say all that crap when i was online, fucking coward
scary cat, you couldn't even reply when i was posting, running off like a chicken

@mamaput
I apologize if my question came as an insult towards you

@JENNY

I will try to post tomm horoscope tonight, since am less busy

@NubianQ aka facial challenge asshole
lol who the f cuk do you w anna me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lmfao, bitch you are playing with fire
fat bitch am done with your for tonight grin grin grin grin grin, until i get my energy back, we shall see.

I had a great time today, i've not had that much fun for a while now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 12:47am On May 24, 2008
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH,

FIGHT OVER! U ARE TOO LATE,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 12:48am On May 24, 2008
**runs to get popcorn** shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by acidrop(f): 12:50am On May 24, 2008
datz bullshit, just because w etalk about sex anyhow, anywhere, anytime we like dont make us bad gurlz, we just not the pretending type
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 12:51am On May 24, 2008
NubianQ facial challenge asshole
lol over you wish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, have just started with you
We shall see tomm sha
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 1:04am On May 24, 2008
E DON FINISH OOOO

ANYWAY SINCE YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK I CANT BLAME YOU. WIPE THE SEMEN OFF YOUR FACE, ITS SLURRING UR WORDS. BITCH!!!

BYE, I AM FED UP WITH YOU!!!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by chisimdi(f): 1:06am On May 24, 2008
NubianQ:

E DON FINISH OOOO

ANYWAY SINCE YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK I CANT BLAME YOU. WIPE THE SEMEN OFF YOUR FACE, ITS SLURRING UR WORDS. BITCH!!!

Ah una don start round 2 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by acidrop(f): 1:06am On May 24, 2008
shit damn wat da hell is goin on here, semen on ur face? shocked shocked. pls u guys should stop it ooo, but meanwhile i will like to be entertained grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by HRhotness(f): 1:07am On May 24, 2008
acidrop:

shit damn what da hell is goin on here, semen on your face? shocked shocked. please u guys should stop it ooo, but meanwhile i will like to be entertained grin

u r too late oh

see serious fight since. . . . e don finish now
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by chisimdi(f): 1:10am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

you're too late oh

i neva finish oh!!!!!!!! cos round 2 just started.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by acidrop(f): 1:11am On May 24, 2008
HR.hotness:

you're too late oh

damn i cant believe i missed that, pls we need round 2
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 1:13am On May 24, 2008
acidrop:

damn i can't believe i missed that, please we need round 2

I am tired my dear, that ugly girl TRO0E (ALAIS TOTO) Has run away cuz she was called for duty in the Red light District! cool
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by acidrop(f): 1:15am On May 24, 2008
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuch. this is serious ooooo
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 9:23am On May 24, 2008
mamaput, u should be ashamed of yourself. your daughter is supposed to be the one making these comments. but no, u'd rather catch up on missed child-hood play fights and child-hood fantasies on the net.
i shall let u be. but keep playing and acting like mother on the net. like anyone cares how many children u have or have not.

what sort of comments should my daughter be making and why should she be here, nairaland is my hobby not her hobby.
am sorry fro you that you are intimidate by my age,that tells me you are a child trying to act grown up
or you are a jjc. or you have a parental complex i hope your teachers did not flog you too hard.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by mamaput(f): 9:33am On May 24, 2008
Why is it that most naija woman (and even the AA women) in the Western countries tend to push this independent thingy to the extreme. More than their white counterparts?

Most of the time You find out that they think that independence is synonymous to being rash, rude and uncultured

because their white counterparts are way ahead of them.
you should really read something about the womens liberation. in the USA.they were even giving up their lives.

http://www.jofreeman.com/feminism/liberationmov.htm
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2008
same reason black men pushed for freedom from colonialism and slavery
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 10:09am On May 24, 2008
treoo abeg go back to bed na so u like fight reach, troops are needed in dafur go and enlist, make ur self useful abeg
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 10:52am On May 24, 2008
Viva,

Dont mind her, the last i heard of the TOTO bitch she was pulling out male pubic hairs from her teeth with a tweezer because toothpicks were not working grin.

anway am tired Jo. lets Ignore her. she is a Kid, just found out she just reached puberty. to be honest she wanted trouble when she started and i know better than tlk to her. so am out!!!

she can have the rest of the space!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by holythug(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2008
. . .semen on d face ke
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by NubianQ(f): 12:50pm On May 24, 2008
First of all some people post threads asking about sex and i respond as to what i know or what i feel. all iget is insults and insults and insults, i dont mind being called a LovePeddler or a Fat bitch but if we dont comment on some issues i dont think we would need to post anything.
i put this thread to ask a question and i got good answers from people and i can appreciate that ,but when all the guys and girls start the labelling it can be so annoying but, i have to laugh sometimes cuz i picture that their blood veins are about to burst.

i have met people on this site and most must have seen me. yes i am FAT and i love my body as hell cuz i dont make any apologies for being myself. so if its a crime to talk then whats the point making commets? all this talk of religion is good as well . but are we going to deny other things happen as well? i can respect when people cant openly talk about sex and are conservative, i just dont like it when every attack is direct.

i do get emails from people on Nairaland and mosts of them are good requests for friendships and now i know better cuz its being used as a tool to attack. well it all ends at some point. maybe i do go out of the line sometimes but honestly i get attacked first and my responses are not nice. i went on a post to comment and someone called eldee called me a "cunt" all because i responded that a mans penis is likable.

so am going to say this to you out there who thinks u are saintly. i am not begging to be loved, i dont paid to be loved so why bother? i love the fact that u hate me and want me damned to hell, i love the fact that i make u bring out ur inner desires and i wont stop. just accept it when i respond cuz u aint gonna call me cunt if you dont want to take the heat. i can respect people and when mamaput mentioned that we take the insults of parents away from any argument, i respected her and stopped.

i will tlk about sex when i want to but i am beginning to think that maybe the hypocritical nature of nairaland wont let me air my mind. i dont want to change anyone and if you believe in not tlking about sex i can respect that but dont label me when u dont even know nothing. instead ask Seun to tk off the sexuality thread. if you hate sex tlk that much why not move on? there are so many topics on nairaland i dont comment on cuz its not my business how people live their lives. well it shows the immature nature of some people. i am not saying dont comment its fine but personal attacks are becoming rather stupid. someone mentioned Viva when i posted a thread and she wasnt even involved.

Viva,

we need tlk o. call my house abeg!
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2008
In the end, we are all Nigerians and all Nigerians are happy and beautiful people.
Personally, I feel things shouldn't ve gotten to this point. I might be wrong though.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by sage2(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2008
I was away for 14 hours only to come back and meet this fight still going on. This is not funny. Naija babe on Naija babe? No! Girls, do me a favour.
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 4:19pm On May 24, 2008
E DON FINISH OOOO

@ NubianQ aka Facial challenged bitch Was that what one of your client did to you grin grin grin nasty ass hoe. Put that nasty dick in your mouth, you motherfucking hoe ahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, she's the hoe in the house cheesy cheesy
dammit the dude was like skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all over your ugly face then to your sagged looking flippers stretch mark boos, and on that your dirty stinky weave, fucking slut, so tell me how many gallon of c um did you swallow.!!!!!!!gosh you are one cheap hoe.
Anyway be careful out you talk shit, so i don't put your fat foot in your mouth (Little bitch) lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 24, 2008
is dis wahala still going on undecided cant i have a minute peace in dis house angry angry grin
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by RampantT(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked*
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 4:31pm On May 24, 2008
Sorry guys I didn't mean for it to be like this
have tried to ignore morons, but they keep coming. I won't stop until am ready to.
have a great weekend your
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by DrFerlie(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2008
tRoOE:

Sorry guys I didn't mean for it to be like this
have tried to ignore morons, but they keep coming. I won't stop until am ready to.
have a great weekend your

you are a cray fish tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by tRoOE(f): 4:41pm On May 24, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

you are a cray fish tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
you be goat pervert tongue na wa ooooooooo ferlei where have you been , abi seun ban you
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by jejelolatu(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2008
his other user id got banned so hes using this

who ic m, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

SO predictable
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by acidrop(f): 7:47am On May 26, 2008
ok troe and nubian, E DON DO, as in CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW
Re: Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? by holythug(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2008
shocked chei!! see yabbin, omo dis ones no fail for yabbin lesson oo, smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / . / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.