Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,142 members, 7,852,890 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17892 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by spikesC(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2013
Anu m ya anu cool

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm not fond of e-relationship.... undecided
its worth a try! Yours might be an exception.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25: And all of you guys are taken anyway grin grin
dont be too sure wink
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Sanboy25: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2013
idnoble135:
dont be too sure wink
embarassed grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2013
Sanboy25:
embarassed grin
Thats sanboy for you. Always maneuvering discussions. grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Sanboy25: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2013
idnoble135:
Thats sanboy for you. Always maneuvering discussions. grin
grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=Sanboy25]
And all of you guys are taken anyway grin grin
[/quote]

And i thought u a boy! Imagine "San'boy"!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88: 1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

Thank you madam for doing your job but help push this to the front page let's see the percentage of men who are still faithful with thier partners
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Godshand: Thank you madam for doing your job but help push this to the front page let's see the percentage of men who are still faithful with thier partners

No problem. I just recommended it. smiley
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2013
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.

Abi o, Whenever I see those girls and their hot pant, I just tell myself see them o, daughters of hell who want to steal my beautiful story. Whats the big deal in being faithful for a true child of God. I know my master and I have specifically asked him to keep me from this pestilence. This he does exceptionally.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2013
On a 2nd thought, i've come to understand that titling this thread 'A Thread For Faithful Men' will sideline female folks from commenting here. Therefore, i have decided to modify the title from 'A Thread For Faithful Men' to 'A Thread For Faithful Partners' so it could include both genders.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Godshand: On a 2nd thought, i've come to understand that titling this thread 'A Thread For Faithful Men' will sideline female folks from commenting here. Therefore, i have decided to modify the title from 'A Thread For Faithful Men' to 'A Thread For Faithful Partners' so it could include both genders.

Thanks for your understanding.
Great!
ogugua88:

No problem. I just recommended it. smiley
Nice job. wink
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by badoooo(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
ME NEVA MARRY OOOOO Y D TOPIC
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by 190: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2013
then i have no business with this thread undecided
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Godson201333(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand: At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men & women are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are people like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date. People say she is cheating on me so i shld do it too but i dont care cos i've made it a commitment to stay faithful to her cos she is special. I believe there are so many other men & women both singles & married
who've stayed faithful to thier partners no matter what the world has turned into today.

Therefore, this thread is dedicated to all the men & women who have imbibed d spirit of faithfulness. Come & let's meet here and share our experiences along d journey in staying faithful to that special man/woman we love in our lives.

You are welcome!

Highlighted above is one of the reason why relationships do not last,If you wanna have a healthy relationship then you do not need to listen to rumor...sure people are gonna say this or that about your partner but never mind until you see it happening for real. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2013
190: then i have no business with this thread undecided

No b u? Its not news.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2013
Sanboy25: And all of you guys are taken anyway grin grin

Are u sure ure female? Ur handle speaks something else
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by bebechuks: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2013
RedBenson:

What do u mean? U thinlk no faithful men on Nl?
don't mind her she is even mrs chima nd she is doubting it.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by uist: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin
jmoore:
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by passionate88: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Monicasque:

bless you sugar
coming from someone that confessed she "cheated" on her bf and still call "ALL MEN" dogs?. Na wa o. Wetin we no go read for NL
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by dlamaluka(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Hahaha if I hear say men dey faithful.. 99 percent men cannot b faithful. Its in dier genes.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by 190: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2013
ledafaze:

No b u? Its not news.

U know me before angry
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by madridsta007(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand: At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men & women are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are people like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date. People say she is cheating on me so i shld do it too but i dont care cos i've made it a commitment to stay faithful to her cos she is special. I believe there are so many other men & women both singles & married
who've stayed faithful to thier partners no matter what the world has turned into today.

Therefore, this thread is dedicated to all the men & women who have imbibed d spirit of faithfulness. Come & let's meet here and share our experiences along d journey in staying faithful to that special man/woman we love in our lives.

You are welcome!

This thread is dedicated to singles who are faithfully fornicating with just one person and dedicated to married ones who are faithful to themselves in the union of marriage.

I don't know what you think, but this doesn't seem a uniform combination.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by laplace19(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2013
I never date anybody,so where una go classify me? Faithful or unfaithful? grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Gregzee: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2013
I am faithful not because of my girl...but because that is the way I am. It gives me rest of mind. I had never cared to think if she's faithful or not. But I trust God for revelations. So far we've been intimate for three years and counting. I have been able to bring myself to tell her everything....who admires me and those I admire....you know normal stuff that happen to us. And in so doing am cautioned by my observations. One thing we should know is that "what goes around...comes around. If that which you do to him/her comes to you...how would you feel? Even if you can take it...that doesn't make it right. I have the believe that my faithfulness protects me from diseases and smoothens the part of life for me. Why not marry then...you may ask. But family issues...your elder brother had to marry first ... you must be a graduate before leaving my house...you know cultural ties. But trusting God...Come next year.

I remember a movie that featured basorge tariah jnr, he said and I quote "don't even think of it". In other word -- nip it at the bud.Don't allow the thought of unfaithfulness to grow. Lies is the root of every unfaithfulness and we mistaken it for smartness.And what do we get ... a messy society.U don't get smart in matters of soul. I envy the white when it come to being truthful. Date U and tell you that marriage is not in the plan. While here we use marriage to tie girls to ourselves. My bad.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by laplace19(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
dlama_luka: Hahaha if I hear say men dey faithful.. 99 percent men cannot b faithful. Its in dier genes.
. You are committing Argumentum ad populuum,and It is fallacious to draw such conclusion,dude
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Its the best decision anyone can take. Sex is more spiritual than physical. It shld only be enjoyed with a committed partner. When you are faithful to ur partner, ur children tend to have a lot of respect for you. They listen to you more attentively when you advice them on life decisions. I have observed this in many families. It really pays to be faithful.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Gee2728(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Dated my then girlfriend for abt 3yrs and never messed around with any1 else, now we are married tho its jst 2 months now I still plan to keep the relatioship the way it was even b4 we settle. So God help me.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by kstyle2(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Thumbs up dudez..i wish i cud....lawd knws m tryin....anytym i c bosoms n yanshes wit a cute smile drives me nuts.itz nt easy i swear...itz lyk bin in charge of sanitation in a costa rica prison....but in my defence,these chicks dont help mata sha..dey tend 2 lyk me nlet down their guards..evn dis 1 wey dey lick my neck nw,i no evn knw her...na persn bring her také wage kola

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by devour129: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Av been faithfull for a lot of reasons e.g that's the way I am, am too lazy when it comes to living double life,I love my hubby ,I don't want to embarrass my folks(that's one the reasons I ddnt lose my virginity till I was married,yes my folks scare me),I abhor infidelity with every pore in my body,am a prude( am really not a sex person so it will be a waste looking outside) etc

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by blueheart(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Another one here. Am amazed many guys find it hard to be faithful. It comes to me easily, seems we are who we choose to be. I hope itz worth it on the long run, it more meaningful when ur partner is faithful as well. Too much deceit pervades everywhere
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
ikekings: And here we are! grin grin grin
thanks 4 being faithful IK..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.