Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,925 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17893 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote
author=MacLovington].

Very commendable dear. You may not be a sex person but most men are" sex
people". What I mean is that don't be prude to the point of not
"exploring" enough with your man. While we like our women clean,
virtuous and faithful just like you, she also has to be a bit of a
"sl*t" in the bedmatic faculty grin

I mean quite a few men are going out because their otherwise pretty, lovely
& adorable Mrs is a total bore bedmatically. Not a good excuse but a
motivating factor.

I Personally and personally mean no offence my graceful lady.[/quote]

Yeah! Good one there. I earlier indicated this to her. She needs to exploit it crazily with her man. Nothing is wrong with that!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
MUONEME ARINZE: Is beter to remain faithful for God's sake than mesin up here and there as for me am still faithful to mine believe or
liv it,

Are you HE or SHE?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote
author=Ay92]I REGRET STAYING FAITHFUL TO HER EVEN UNTIL THE DAY SHE
BROKE UP WITH ME (I'M NOT ENCOURAGING INFIDELITY THOUGH,I'M JUST SAYING
THAT I DON'T THINK WOMEM ARE WORTH IT)[/quote]

Really? Can u tell us more?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
And u guys av not gotten married?

Do u know at what age we started and how old we are now?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
9 out of 10 times, your partner's "faithfulness" is directly proportional to your own (blissful) ignorance.

It's all about what you want to believe. If it makes you sleep better at night to believe that your partner is faithful, then by all means believe. Self-delusion is a powerful therapy and is very good for the heart.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
I could be a man hungry, money hungry, sex crazed byatch and still come here claiming to be a faithful partner to one ignorant youngman somewhere. I will come and make up tall tales about my incomparable faithfulness to him and y'all will be none the wiser.

Pshaw!! A thread for faithful partners indeed. Nothing wey manpikin no go see for NL. Smh

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seriousbusiness: @op don't be surprised that the girl will giv u heart break.From ur statement ur girlfriend is cheating while u re suffering all in the name of fidelity. From experience, u might end up loosing the girl .So the best option is for u to cheat for u not to be cheated. Don't put ur egg in one basket.If she get a better offer ,u re a gunner
.A word is enough for the wise

Many have said it b4 but i know she is not cheating and am not gonna do such thing. It's a commitment. Be like me!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
I can beat my chest that, i have remain, and will continue to remain faithfull to the best lady(to me) on earth.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
grin kirikata baby oku fire dey go jor wink don't store up those coagulated milk, that's why you look older than your dad. Ease the sack and improve on those skills. Don't stay redundant and go on and on with poo about pre-marital sex rubbish. Abeg, live your life to the fullest. Its YOLO
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Trendy4gud(f): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Being faithful is a beautiful thing. You have been faithful to her for four years even when you know she might not be.... Oauch!! How I wish this is in marriage context.

How funny this life is, you may ignore terrible things in relationship like unfaithfulness, bad character, dirtiness, attitudinal problems, lieing, laziness etc but can't patch up with it in marriage which is evidenced on the divorce rate.

@ poster, please consumate the relationship if possibe so you will feel the inner peace & joy of doing the right thing. Love you.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Dygeasy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove: I could be a man hungry, money hungry, sex crazed byatch and still come here claiming to be a faithful partner to one ignorant youngman somewhere. I will come and make up tall tales about my incomparable faithfulness to him and y'all will be none the wiser.

Pshaw!! A thread for faithful partners indeed. Nothing wey manpikin no go see for NL. Smh
You Go Fear Thread Na. gringrin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by adenitemi: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Cheating isn't always kissing, touching or flirting. If you delete text messages so that your partner won't see them, you're already there. Examine yourself well before posting here!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chris95: I waz faithful 2 my gf once till i found out she waz cheatin...2 say i waz hrtbrkn is an understatement n am sure i wuldnt av felt dat way if i had a spare tyre since den its bin hard 4 me 2 b purely faithful...i must av an insurance jux incase..

Hey dude, that girl wasnt d real 1 for u. Get the right one and stay faithful with her. Am sure she wont cheat on u.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Cutepessy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
No much reply dear
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
shejane: Wot dis world has turning into, hw free we are saying hw we fornicate wt our partners as if is wot God ordained 4 us, somtymes I
wonda who nd who wil make dis heaven cos we ar so comfortable living in sins, wot bible preach is faithful 2 ur wife or husband nt galfrend or boyfrend. Fornication is fornication wada wt 1 or 10 is d same judgement bear dat in mind nd ask God 4 Grace.God punish devil

No one is disputing fornication here. Staying faithfully is d key word here. U can assume e.g. in marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
fasho01: Its not been easy especially when temptations are so many but I'm proud to say I've been faithful to my partner. smiley

Thanks bruv, u are my league guy!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by janedoe(f): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hey, you're doing what alot of people can't do, married or not. I do hope that you continue this trend when you do get married and say your vows before God, a judge or whomever.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Amodsun: Hahahahaha..i dey watch u,d day weh u go talk of break heart,na dt time u go hear my own faithful story.@ o.p

I can assure u of no hrtbrk. All r/ships are not d same.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Amodsun: Hahahahaha..i dey watch u,d day weh u go talk of break heart,na dt time u go hear my own faithful story.@ o.p

I can assure u of no hrtbrk. All r/ships are not d same so stop looking me.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Oduyalerapheal(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by francis9900(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hi,
Am francis sikanyika aged 19 looking for a sugar mummy who will take good care of me and send me to college.
I live in Zambia, Lusaka.
Whoever will love me the way I am, I promise to be with her always and be faithful to her until my last breath. Below is my email address: francis455@airtelzm.blackberry.com.
Am looking forward to hearing about you soonsmiley)!!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2013

I can assure u of no hrtbrk. All r/ships are not d same so stop looking me. Are u the goat? grin grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Truckpusher(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
On a NL site?

Buahahaahhhhhahahaaha! grin
This is how one reacts when she's constantly doing e-cheating on her phantom husband called Chima tongue grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
190:

wetin concern me

u see ring for my hand

I can bet even if u are married, u will stil be running around for other women. Who cant stay faithful in r/ship cant stay faithful in marriage. Simple logic
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Deschil: "Godshand" should you be indulging in premarital sex? Your profile indicates that you are a believer

Of course am a believer but then my being a believer doesnt deter me from loving whom i know i truly love.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
I poo on a diamond wedding ringworm,

who want it?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
slimmy05: what happend in the days of your daddy? Wife battering and slavery. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Sike(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
God Bless Us - the faithful - all.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by SHAAWA: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
you spoke my mind,so am zooming off

jmoore:
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh

Four years "fornication" anniversary.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Jobabori: You have fornicated for four years yet you still asked question about being faithful. Assuming that you can date your girl for years without sleeping with her, then you can rightly be regarded as being faithful and qualify to ask this question. A fornicator is not
qualified to ask question about faithfulness in marriage.

Wrong Caption. Fornication or being a fornicator is not the words here. 'Faithfulness' if u ask me.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Ashmark(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
The fact that you're faithful now during the relationship does not mean after you marry her you won't cheat on her......Man can be funny and that will be the most shock thing that your girl will ever image....It may be cause you've not seen the avenue to poke other woman.... Atleast is nt that you guyz don't poke...
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
favouryemmy:

@Poster, You're faithful, good. But you should stop being intimate with you GF until you marry her. In the same vein, you said she might be cheating on you. She might feel since you're yet to marry her she's free to see other men, that might be her reason for cheating on you. Since you've been intimate with her with out committing to her by marriage,
she would likely feel you're cheating also. Premarital sex hurts anyway you look at it, even if you're 'faithful' to that one person you're having premarital sex with.

U got it wrong bro. I never siad she is cheating on me. I said people say she does. And of course, we'll walk down the aisle God's willing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.