Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17885 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by tomakint: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truckpusher: This is how one reacts when she's constantly doing e-cheating on her phantom husband called Chima tongue grin
Jeez, I nearly said that about Mrs Chima shocked shocked Truckpusher, you are one funny dude grin grin anyway, Mrs Chima is one lady I so much respect here cool
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Ashmark(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by ikekings(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
nadia_SA: thanks 4 being faithful IK..
I'm always faithful senorita! wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote
author=Triple3G ayanfe]........Well, dont like boasting abt because really
not by power or might... not that easy initially, but became normal
thing later especially after you ve bn given a medal u just can't
imagine whnch ogbanje wey go make u loose medal! Like Hooks law in
physics, a time comes whn elastic limit bcoms exceeded. Recently a very
pretty but desperate student comes to my campus clinic n all she wud
want is VE (vagina exams). I will just smile n tell myself that this
babe does nt know that elastic limit is ecxeeded n i ve reached the
breaking point for Christ, Above all, it really takes the grace of God o
o, ....knew my Gold in 1993, together in 2003 (10 yrs of courtship she
just wud nt allow me not as if I never asked despite I was the
president of a fellowshp she ws a member of) just celebrated a 20 yrs of
faithful rship wt a medal! And always researching how to make things
better. I luv her scatter.. I call her my Gold...my treasure. Most
desent ve ever met... Did nt know that faithful husbands like me plenty
until i joined full gospel business men fellowship n listened to
testimoniessssss! [/quote]

Yeah senior bro, am a young member of that fellowship too. Good too have u here. Bless You!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
bjhere2009: u nefa marry babe u won dey faithful keeh.....she cheat u say u no mind.na craze tlk b dat!
na owu dey worry u.u no get money take flenjo jerri...
mk money come den we go no weda na trie tlk.
who no like better things wey dey plenty 4 out there? grin cheesy

To u, having money is synonimous to being a cheating partner abi? U dont know what to say.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
tomakint:
Jeez, I nearly said that about Mrs Chima shocked shocked Truckpusher, you are one funny dude grin grin anyway, Mrs Chima is one lady I so much respect here cool
Give me just one reason why you have so much respect for her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
dlama_luka: Hahaha if I hear say men dey faithful.. 99 percent men cannot b faithful. Its in dier genes.
gbam.I just dey laugh 4 my mind,al dis guyz wey dey say dem b faithful men.Sha if ur guy is poor or ugly he can try to b faithful.Even ugly guyz sef na badoos dem b.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by anytexy: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
For five years! And u are still dating. U better respect urself and get married to her. The punishment for dating one is also applicable for dating many. So, be wise.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Give me just one reason why you have so much respect for her. cheesy
sharaaaap son.

He owes u no explanations.

Period.

Thank me lata.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ay92: I REGRET STAYING FAITHFUL TO HER EVEN UNTIL THE DAY SHE BROKE UP WITH ME (I'M NOT ENCOURAGING INFIDELITY THOUGH,I'M JUST SAYING THAT I DON'T THINK WOMEM ARE WORTH IT)
seconded.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by IFELEKE(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
My wife...
We waited till it was right,&it has never been wrong ever since...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
kliq: Wen I get married...I did be faithful to ma wife 100%...Amen!
afta u are about 55 yrs,wat u just said wil b history.I dey watch u 4 HD o.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Truckpusher(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
ighoosagie: sharaaaap son.

He owes u no explanations.

Period.

Thank me lata.
Obviously seeking attention like an infant......do i look like a breasstfeeding mom to you? undecided
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand:

Who told u it's only 1% of men that are faithful? I know of even rich men who are very faithful to thier partners.
hahaha,are u their PA?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by njuwo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
slimmy05: Why can't one discuss issues without bringing religion inside. This is what I hate about the some christians. Its very hard you fins a muslim bringing religion up during debates of this nature. Why would you tell me not to have sex and why would you call having pleasure yourself fornication and who are you to judge in the first instance. Ofcourse I do have sex and I see nothing wrong in pleasuring yourself with your gf. Grow up pls and face reality rather than attaching actions to religion. If you want to be in a relationship without sex, simply look for someone who is ready for such as well and never talk down on who wants sex relationship. As far as I use my protection and avoid the avoidables, I am very much ok with that. I'm not advocating anything. But never codemn or judge the way people chose to live their lives. Well, I've been faithful with my gf till we broke up. Now she's my ex and am into another relationsip and I've been faithful to her as well. If you feel you're perfect, then leave us the imperfect alone. undecided
we wil nt leave u alone, u must accept Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal Saviour.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by njuwo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
bjhere2009: u nefa marry babe u won dey faithful keeh.....she cheat u say u no mind.na craze tlk b dat!
na owu dey worry u.u no get money take flenjo jerri...
mk money come den we go no weda na trie tlk.
who no like better things wey dey plenty 4 out there? grin cheesy
na which kain english b dis?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by njuwo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
slimmy05: who are you to judge, condemn or give instruction. You're talking to an adult and not a juvenile. Grow uop and stop this trash you're saying. @OP, abeg continue with your girl abeg. If you're good with the se.x in the relation, go on. Enjoy yourself abeg and leave this hypocrites
hell dey cal u, abeg no answer dat cal

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
ikekings: I'm always faithful senorita! wink wink wink
cheesy kiss
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by adusco(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
angel TI: God bless all you faithful guys.
Wish I married a man that would be and stick with me through thick and thin( I know am getting one by HIS grace)

Keep it up guys
only if you are also faithful.....nuffin is impossible.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by njuwo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
After una dn toast girl wit moni, goody goody n promises una go cum xpect am to dey faithful
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand:

Many have said it b4 but i know she is not cheating and am not gonna do such thing. It's a commitment. Be like me!
op abeg no make me laugh o.Finally she has stollen ur heart.Smh
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
ikekings: I'm always faithful senorita! wink wink wink
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
francis9900: Hi,
Am francis sikanyika aged 19 looking for a sugar mummy who will take good care of me and send me to college.
I live in Zambia, Lusaka.
Whoever will love me the way I am, I promise to be with her always and be faithful to her until my last breath. Below is my email address: francis455@airtelzm.blackberry.com.
Am looking forward to hearing about you soonsmiley)!!
Hello francis, I'm very interested. Can you handle me? Here's my picture below. I no wan kill person pikin o!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by jerryben12: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
angel TI: God bless all you faithful guys.
Wish I married a man that would be and stick with me through thick and thin( I know am getting one by HIS grace)

Keep it up guys

Amen
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by kliq(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Emmadani: afta u are about 55 yrs,wat u just said wil b history.I dey watch u 4 HD o.
lol...oh well jus bein real to ma self....its really hard tho hence d "Amen" (so shall it be)to a prayer
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
kliq: lol...oh well jus bein real to ma self....its really hard tho hence d "Amen" (so shall it be)to a prayer
hahaha,AMEN 4 U O.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by ukandi1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
jmoore:
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh

Four years "fornication" anniversary.

cos he is brave to own up abi? if u are without dis sin, then cast a stone upon him...
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
National Association of Faithful Spouses(NAFS)
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by berryice(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Loolz dnt knw wah 2 say tongue
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by nasyl(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
grin
njuwo: na which kain english b dis?

Na German Pijin English..ma brother.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by touchmeder: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
If you choose to be faithful, get your priorities right. I think the best reason is not for man/woman but because its your life style,strong personal belief, health reason or for religious reasons. For me my motivation was the last one
I still believe being faithful is a beautiful thing but i got bitten years ago and my general view about this infallible man/woman died years ago
I was busy keeping myself and while we spoke of THAT glorious day
he helped himself to the goodies especially when the relationship was under tremendous stress or we had heavy quarrel
i beg jare LOL cheesy leave matter lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.