Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17882 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by fyneboi79(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand: At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men & women are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are people like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date. People say she is cheating on me so i shld do it too but i dont care cos i've made it a commitment to stay faithful to her cos she is special. I believe there are so many other men & women both singles & married
who've stayed faithful to thier partners no matter what the world has turned into today.

Therefore, this thread is dedicated to all the men & women who have imbibed d spirit of faithfulness. Come & let's meet here and share our experiences along d journey in staying faithful to that special man/woman we love in our lives.

You are welcome!
You are fornicating,so there's nothing good you have τ̲̅ȍ share here.Go and marry her if you truly └♡̨̐√ƺ her and stay faithfull for the next four years then you ®ε̲αƪƪƔ have a story τ̲̅ȍ tell.But as Į̸̸̨ƭ is now you still have a chance τ̲̅ȍ change girlfriends if you wish that's y you seem relaxed.grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by MacLovington(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Why do you make it sound as if only men are unfaithful? Don't men prefer faithful wives?

One reason why women are so successful at cheating is that men hardly suspect them even if happening right under their nose.
There is also an agenda by some women to paint men as sole cheaters. I have seen many topics here on NL along the lines of " married woman dies having s3x with a neighbour in a hotel".

I have never cheated on any woman but I am sure most women would rate me as more likely to cheat than women who are actually cheating if you put us side by side.

nne3870:
NoW you got me laughing really hard cheesy cheesy grin

@op Is a good thing you are faithful to your girlfrnd of 4 years which is commendable but we have to wait till you are married. only then can we fully agree that you can be faithful.

Women prefer faithful husbands.
But still its not bad that you have started and I pray it remains so when you get married.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2013
Gee2728: Dated my then girlfriend for abt 3yrs and never messed around with any1 else, now we are married tho its jst 2 months now I still plan to keep the relatioship the way it was even b4 we settle. So God help me.

Awwww. May He help you. smiley
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Princelyod(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand:

you are complicating issues here. The thread is not to support or condemn fornication. Fornication remains what it is. The thread is abt staying faithful in relationships.
staying faithful in fornication grin
Godshand:

you are complicating issues here. The thread is not to support or condemn fornication. Fornication remains what it is. The thread is abt staying faithful in relationships.
staying faithful in fornication
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by BrutusOj(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2013
jmoore:
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh
Don't mind that illegal...I thought the topic is even for dedicated/faithful couples...OP go n marry and stop fornicating like me

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Dextra(f): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Is it difficult to be faithful? well, I don't even date, but I know it shouldn't be hard to love and stay with someone your heart longs for.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Chamber10(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2013
@Op, I don't agree with this your definition of being faithful as it applies to singles. Being 'faithful' in a relationship for singles means dating one person at a time but it must be devoid of s*x.
For married people, being 'faithful' means sticking to your partner.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by MacLovington(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2013
devour129: Av been faithfull for a lot of reasons e.g that's the way I am, am too lazy when it comes to living double life,I love my hubby ,I don't want to embarrass my folks(that's one the reasons I ddnt lose my virginity till I was married,yes my folks scare me),I abhor infidelity with every pore in my body,am a prude( am really not a sex person so it will be a waste looking outside) etc

Very commendable dear. You may not be a sex person but most men are" sex people". What I mean is that don't be prude to the point of not "exploring" enough with your man. While we like our women clean, virtuous and faithful just like you, she also has to be a bit of a "sl*t" in the bedmatic faculty grin

I mean quite a few men are going out because their otherwise pretty, lovely & adorable Mrs is a total bore bedmatically. Not a good excuse but a motivating factor.

I Personally and personally mean no offence my graceful lady.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by MUONEMEARINZE(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2013
Is beter to remain faithful for God's sake than mesin up here and there as for me am still faithful to mine believe or liv it,
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Ay92(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2013
I REGRET STAYING FAITHFUL TO HER EVEN UNTIL THE DAY SHE BROKE UP WITH ME (I'M NOT ENCOURAGING INFIDELITY THOUGH,I'M JUST SAYING THAT I DON'T THINK WOMEN ARE WORTH IT)
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Godshand: At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men & women are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are people like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date.

And u guys av not gotten married?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Seriousbusiness: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2013
@op don't be surprised that the girl will giv u heart break.From ur statement ur girlfriend is cheating while u re suffering all in the name of fidelity .From experience,u might end up loosing the girl .So the best option is for u to cheat for u not to be cheated .
Don't put ur egg in one basket.If she get a better offer ,u re a gunner .A word is enough for the wise
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Pelummy(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2013
following this thread is gonna make my day,kip it coming in faithful lovers ..........I hope its all true
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2013
190: then i have no business with this thread undecided

Of course naw! 190 of all people jumping from one woman's bed to the other. Mtchew!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Pelummy(f): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2013
Ay92: I REGRET STAYING FAITHFUL TO HER EVEN UNTIL THE DAY SHE BROKE UP WITH ME (I'M NOT ENCOURAGING INFIDELITY THOUGH,I'M JUST SAYING THAT I DON'T THINK WOMEM ARE WORTH IT)
are men worth it?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Pelummy(f): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2013
RedBenson:

Of course naw! 190 of all people jumping from one woman's bed to the other. Mtchew!
have u caught him with your woman?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by xynerise: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2013
The thread should be for faithful married couples.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2013
bebechuks: don't mind her she is even mrs chima nd she is doubting it.

Abi o. Am not sure dat woman is faithful to Chima esp with those her excess booty.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2013
angel TI: God bless all you faithful guys.
Wish I married a man that would be and stick with me through thick and thin( I know am getting one by HIS grace)

Keep it up guys

I pray you do. Faithfulness in relationship is actually easier than most people think. However, it takes more than being faithful to be a good spouse and to build a good family.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Extom(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2013
God Bless you OP!!!
This is a very good thing, and goes a long way to show me that I'm not alone in this ordeal, which brings a sigh of relief(like the "RESISTANCE" in the series movie, "V"wink
With pressure from unfaithful friends, temptation from loose girls, viewpoints of the society, and shortcomings of our partners, staying faithful was almost becoming more of a burden than a good thing...
I appreciate all of us who have come out, and is very sure he/she is faithful.
I so much believe in the saying that "Old Habits Die Hard" because if not, I don't think I would be able to come out here and proudly say that I am a "Monogamous Bachelor"... Its never easy, but is always Doable/Possible, provided you're determined/discipline...
And to all of you "HOLIER THAN THOU" using this medium to condemn/rebuke we faithful partners because we owned up 2 being intimate, yet faithful with one partner, if you are as holy as you claim, God bless you.
But if not, and you are here to pretend,
READ MY LIPS: NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Chris95(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2013
I waz faithful 2 my gf once till i found out she waz cheatin...2 say i waz hrtbrkn is an understatement n am sure i wuldnt av felt dat way if i had a spare tyre since den its bin hard 4 me 2 b purely faithful...i must av an insurance jux incase..
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2013
madridsta007: This thread is dedicated to singles who are faithfully fornicating with just one person and dedicated to married ones who are faithful to
themselves in the union of marriage.

I don't know what you think, but this doesn't seem a uniform
combination.

Ur modifications doesnt sound bad. Thanks on behalf of the op but tell the world who u are. Are u faithful?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by shejane: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Wot dis world has turning into, hw free we are saying hw we fornicate wt our partners as if is wot God ordained 4 us, somtymes I wonda who nd who wil make dis heaven cos we ar so comfortable living in sins, wot bible preach is faithful 2 ur wife or husband nt galfrend or boyfrend. Fornication is fornication wada wt 1 or 10 is d same judgement bear dat in mind nd ask God 4 Grace.God punish devil
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2013
laplace19: . You are committing Argumentum ad populuum,and It is fallacious to draw such conclusion, dude

O boy easy o. Ur grammatical submission is beyond our B.Sc. level.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by xynerise: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2013
shejane: Wot dis world has turning into, hw free we are saying hw we fornicate wt our partners as if is wot God ordained 4 us, somtymes I wonda who nd who wil make dis heaven cos we ar so comfortable living in sins, wot bible preach is faithful 2 ur wife or husband nt galfrend or boyfrend. Fornication is fornication wada wt 1 or 10 is d same judgement bear dat in mind nd ask God 4 Grace.God punish devil
We live in an age when sexuality is trivialized. What was once considered perverted is now common place and accepted.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by fasho01(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Its not been easy especially when temptations are so many but I'm proud to say I've been faithful to my partner. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2013
passionate88: coming from someone that confessed she "cheated" on her bf and still call "ALL MEN" dogs?. Na wa o. Wetin we no go read
for NL

grin grin grin. So u have taken notice of her comment?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by spikesC(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2013
xynerise:
We live in an age when sexuality is trivialized. What was once considered perverted is now common place and accepted.

Gbam... But still, being truly faithful and abstaining till marriage is a personal decision and still highly valued.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Amodsun(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Hahahahaha..i dey watch u,d day weh u go talk of break heart,na dt time u go hear my own faithful story.@ o.p

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by kliq(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Wen I get married...I did be faithful to ma wife 100%...Amen!
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by 190: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2013
RedBenson:

wetin concern me

u see ring for my hand
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by omiobo: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.

You are just like me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.