Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17884 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2013
MacLovington:

I have never cheated on any woman but I am sure most women would rate me as more likely to cheat than women who are actually cheating if you put us side by side.

It doesn't change the fact that you still cheat, learn to be a faithful guy.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by MUONEMEARINZE(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin shocked tongue so b sure of ur fidelity b4 u talk because If I cach u no mercy 4 u 4 ur infidelity to ur patner [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by favouryemmy: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
slimmy05: am only telling the (˘^˘) to phuck his girlfriend wella. Its a bad thing. So we should stop this poo about pre-marital sex. wink

Be informed that most of society's problem can be traced to premarital sex/sex outside wedlock. Most criminals grew up without a parent or both. Someone sleeps with a girl and she gets pregnant, and he denies responsibility. The poor lady is forced to raise the baby alone. The baby grows up without a father figure, vowing to take revenge on the innocent society. This could have been avoided if they were already married before being intimate. You may not agree, but the truth is a constant. Everyone has a conscience but not everyone listens to it.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by rulegirl(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
i have been in relationship 4 8yrs now,en i can say it dat i'm faithful 2 my guy.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by papi365: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
RedBenson:

Go and sit down jor! Ur type is the deadliest fornicator/adulterer. I bet u can even fin.ger a little child if left in ur care.
shut-up,wat wrong has he said? e be like say mumu is ur medula oblo.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by papi365: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
ogugua88: Keep this on topic folks. If it becomes a religious debate, I'll have to hide posts.
DEM DON TALK SAY 95% OF UR POST NA HIDDEN,SO WHICH ONE U WON HIDE AGAIN,ABEG GO SIT DOWN

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
papi365: DEM DON TALK SAY 95% OF UR POST NA HIDDEN,SO WHICH ONE U WON HIDE AGAIN,ABEG GO SIT DOWN

Yes sir.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by xynerise: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Yes sir.
grin.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by xynerise: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
rulegirl: i have been in relationship 4 8yrs now,en i can say it dat i'm faithful 2 my guy.
Wow! Thats good. I pray he reciprocates that.

In your next pillow talk, remind him that you guys are approaching silver jubliee in your courtship.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
xynerise:
grin.
why u dey laugh NL asa angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
rulegirl: i have been in relationship 4 8yrs now,en i can say it dat i'm faithful 2 my guy.
8yrs grin grin grin grin grin

na season firm una dey art?

abeg inbox me d tithe of d firm

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by xynerise: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
ighoosagie: why u dey laugh NL asa angry
Get behind me Antelope

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
xynerise:
Get behind me Antelope
i'd hide ur post now

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by xynerise: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
ighoosagie: i'd hide ur post now
Really?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
undecided undecidedwho is dat liking all my posts?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
favouryemmy:

Be informed that most of society's problem can be traced to premarital sex/sex outside wedlock. Most criminals grew up without a parent or both. Someone sleeps with a girl and she gets pregnant, and he denies responsibility. The poor lady is forced to raise the baby alone. The baby grows up without a father figure, vowing to take revenge on the innocent society. This could have been avoided if they were already married before being intimate. You may not agree, but the truth is a constant. Everyone has a conscience but not everyone listens to it.
so what, you're saying they should stop pre-marital sex I bet you yourself indulge in it. Preach protection abeg and let's stop all this rants.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by papi365: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
slimmy05: so what, you're saying they should stop pre-marital sex I bet you yourself indulge in it. Preach protection abeg and let's stop all this rants.
DEY DON WARN U B4 SAY HELL DEY KNOCK AT UR DOOR,IF U LIKE OPEN AM U GO BURN PASS REPAIR

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
papi365: DEY DON WARN U B4 SAY HELL DEY KNOCK AT UR DOOR,IF U LIKE OPEN AM U GO BURN PASS REPAIR
NA YOUR FADA BLOCUS GO BURN FOR HELL. YOU THIS PERVERT. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by favouryemmy: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
slimmy05: so what, you're saying they should stop pre-marital sex I bet you yourself indulge in it. Preach protection abeg and let's stop all this rants.

Ok, I'll preach protection alright! The best protection: abstinence (till you marry). And by the way, I am a man; Several years ago, I got married as a virgin of about 30 years, and by the grace of God my wife is the only woman I've slept with. So my man, I know it's doable unless if you choose not to.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by papi365: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
slimmy05: NA YOUR FADA BLOCUS GO BURN FOR HELL. YOU THIS PERVERT. grin
DEY RE TALKIN ABT HELL,U TINK SAY NA CHILDS PLAY.I PITY U O BECOS U BE SMALL PIKIN.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
favouryemmy:

Ok, I'll preach protection alright! The best protection: abstinence (till you marry). And by the way, I am a man; Several years ago, I got married as a virgin of about 30 years, and by the grace of God my wife is the only woman I've slept with.
it will be selfish of you to preach abstinence. Dude, you cannot tell me when to have sex and when not to. There is condom for protection. I cannot marry a woman without testing her. I cannot buy a car without test drive, when I no be mugu. grin it will irrational of you to want everyone to emulate you. Dude, if you wanna have se.x with your GF, you're so free as far as you both agree to it. If she's not interested, dump her and look for someone else. MI *if a girl don't wanna flow, you can always delete her and look for something sweeter* undecided
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by papi365: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
slimmy05: it will be selfish of you to preach abstinence. Dude, you cannot tell me when to have sex and when not to. There is condom for protection. I cannot marry a woman without testing her. I cannot buy a car without test drive, when I no be mugu. grin it will irrational of you to want everyone to emulate you. Dude, if you wanna have se.x with your GF, you're so free as far as you both agree to it. If she's not interested, dump her and look for someone else. MI *if a girl don't wanna flow, you can always delete her and look for something sweeter* undecided
UR CASE NA LIKE DOG WEY NO HEAR HUNTER'S WHISTLE WEY LOST.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
papi365: DEY RE TALKIN ABT HELL,U TINK SAY NA CHILDS PLAY.I PITY U O BECOS U BE SMALL PIKIN.
who's this junenile ajegunle boy. Get the phuck outta my post Paedophile. angry gayy mofo
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by favouryemmy: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
slimmy05: it will be selfish of you to preach abstinence. Dude, you cannot tell me when to have sex and when not to. There is condom for protection. I cannot marry a woman without testing her. I cannot buy a car without test drive, when I no be mugu. grin it will irrational of you to want everyone to emulate you. Dude, if you wanna have se.x with your GF, you're so free as far as you both agree to it. If she's not interested, dump her and look for someone else. MI *if a girl don't wanna flow, you can always delete her and look for something sweeter* undecided

Like I said, it's your choice. Remember, man has the liberty of choice but NOT the liberty of the consequences of such choices. I can preach abstinence but it's left to you to accept it or not. Its not by force, but remember actions have consequences. Have a good life man.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Mamacita007(f): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
ighoosagie: undecided undecidedwho is dat liking all my posts?

i just liked it grin grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by rulegirl(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
ighoosagie: 8yrs grin grin grin grin grin

art or act. Tithe or tittle dis ur english self na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=jmoore]
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh

Four years "fornication" anniversary. [/quote
Abeg tell am, you get girlfriend and you dey talk of immorality........ mtschew hypocrite.........
4 years fornication anniversary grin angry grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by rulegirl(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
xynerise:
Wow! Thats good. I pray he reciprocates that.

In your next pillow talk, remind him that you guys are approaching silver jubliee in your courtship.
abi ooo thanks jaree
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by rulegirl(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
ighoosagie: 8yrs grin grin grin grin grin

art or act. Tithe or tittle dis ur english self na wa ooo
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
favouryemmy:

Like I said, it's your choice. Remember, man has the liberty of choice but NOT the liberty of the consequences of such choices. I can preach abstinence but it's left to you to accept it or not. Its not by force, but remember actions have consequences. Have a good life man.
angry after how many years of self service. You come here they preach abstinence. All this hypocretes sef too much for naija. But you dey kiss they romance. Se.x education is better and condom should be adviced. angry
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by papi365: 2:23am On Aug 12, 2013
slimmy05: angry after how many years of self service. You come here they preach abstinence. All this hypocretes sef too much for naija. But you dey kiss they romance. Se.x education is better and condom should be adviced. angry
U DIS DUDE,E BE LIKE SAY U BE EWU,DEY DON NACK NAIL 4 UR EARS ABI DONT WORI

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.