Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16011 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Harbyhordun: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
That's what you get for dating someone not on the same page with you. BB is the latest craze for the young now...its either you accept until she wanes herself of it or you stand your ground by maintaining your NO. Either of the two options won't come easy. Sorry.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I tried to ignore it but I have to say I am embarrassed by these posts. Pls don't quote me based on what another woman said, I stand by my initial post on this thread.
You can be embarrassed till Kingdom come for all i care. People don't like to hear the truth. The lady is a Bit..ch and the guy is a fool. Enough said.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I never justified the girls actions, where did i say that what the girl did was good but the guy is a fool too. So upon all the signs(4months) yet he did not get the picture and now he is here crying. Am sowi but i call a spade a spade. What is worse is he smashed the phone yet he could have sold it for money which he does not have. Let me give you men a tip. If you behave like a Mumu trust me some girls who treat you like a mumu.

poshdiva:

Look...I don't care about whether she is shouting him down or walking out on him. He must have shown himself to be a wimp of a man or those 'I can die for you' type of men. My own is that breaking her phone was just out of it! He went too far and I still don't think he should dump her.

From the two posts above i think i can reach a logical conclusion that many ladies will treat you poorly if you show love and Patience and understanding because of love wanting a strong hand (not too strong) yet will still bash you when you decide to take a strong action.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
guy.. the girl is not the problem... you are.. you are dating a small girl.. at 23 her yansh still gallant and her suitors plenty.. f'course she will misbehave. anoda thing, you are a nice guy.. na last you go carry even when you marry. smack da biatch sometimes because na so her secret boy-friend dey do am. get real, get a 27-30 year old girl-friend who has played out her game and is ready to behave or be a badt guy and treat her fcukup
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Adaeze003(f): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
shocked shocked Uhhhhhh. They've started cursing.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:

From the two posts above i think i can reach a logical conclusion that ladies will treat you poorly if you show love and Patience and understanding because of love wanting a strong hand (not too strong) yet will still bash you when you decide to take a strong action.
This is false. A good woman who loves and appreciates her man would not treat the guy that way. I believe that a relationship is two-ways. How can you keep on doing so much for someone yet their appreciation is shit to your face yet you keep doing more and more than at end of the day you wonder why some women are wicked. Men should treat the women who deserve to be treated well and appreciate it. If they dnt then why kill yourself. If i give 100 percent and i get 10% back, i am not a fool and i won't wait months and years doing same ish. Truth hurts but it's so obvious from beginning what was happening and unfortunately he could not manage the situation.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
50calibre:
Yes I'm a Nigerian, so why won't I talk like a Nigerian. My Nigerian culture comes first before that of any other nationality.

Brainwashed slave

person, and your Nigerian culture is to batter women?

Cretin!

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
voltron: guy.. the girl is not the problem... you are.. you are dating a small girl.. at 23 her yansh still gallant and her suitors plenty.. f'course she will misbehave. anoda thing, you are a nice guy.. na last you go carry even when you marry. smack da biatch sometimes because na so her secret boy-friend dey do am. get real, get a 27-30 year old girl-friend who has played out her game and is ready to behave or be a badt guy and treat her fcukup
undecided
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Adaeze003, you have spoken well. I bu ezigbo ada ada.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
POP corn and Drinks, Get them here, You can't enjoy this late evening showdown on an empty stomach, get them here while they're hot. YOU!! YES YOU !! I'm talking to you viewing this topic, you need this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1: POP corn and Drinks, Get them here, You can't enjoy this late evening showdown on an empty stomach, get them here while they're hot. YOU!! YES YOU !! I'm talking to you viewing this topic, you need this grin grin
grin grin tongue
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Adaeze003(f): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
Before the rest of them get here let me say this first. Will you marry me? smiley
Are you the 'I can die for you' type? wink
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
May God bless you. Your mama train you well. And we wonder why a few ever get married from the plethora of women that grace the earth?

It's right here staring us in the face. The answer is in this thread.

Ada, may your days be long on earth and your marriage be fruitful.
Adaeze003: @ poshdiva, even wimps deserve respect! That a guy is the 'I can die for you' type according to you doesn't excuse stupid behaviour. Was he immature by smashing the phone? Yes! But when analysing an issue you start from what led to it and not make conclusions by the final action.

Every action produces an equal and opposite reaction. smiley

Op needs to let go cos if she truly luvs him she'll definitly come back and if not, why waste more time and resources?
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Adaeze003:
I am the "whatever type is needed" type kiss, so how about it?

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
2s£xy:

Ada, may your days be long on earth and your marriage be fruitful.
ada see grin our marriage is already being blessed
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ada, that dude is one of those rare gem ooh. He would fit you well? And guess what, he is handsome and very intelligent wink
Adaeze003:
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Inosenduatall: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
You can be embarrassed till Kingdom come for all i care. People don't like to hear the truth. The lady is a Bit..ch and the guy is a fool. Enough said.
This is what I was expecting one of the ladies to say since instead of justifying juvenile behaviour.

@op your girl is a b"itch. you are not the type of guy that can handle a girl like her. Pass her to me. I have a masters degree in bitchology.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Adaeze003(f): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
jmoore: @Adaeze003, you have spoken well. I bu ezigbo ada ada.

*my head haf explode* cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.