Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16019 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
When a man fall in love a fool is born

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Inosenduatall:
@op your girl is a b"itch. you are not the type of guy that can handle a girl like her. Pass her to me. I have a masters degree in bitchology.

Nonsense and ingredients.
the girl needs iron hand and when she does, she go mellow.

That type na d 1 wey u go dey use do football steady. She needs a hard core liar that knows how to move mountain with words and build castle in the air which would make her salivate for more... And Fvcking her real good in the process when fully mesmerized.
By the time her toto done wide, she go know wetin dey.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
grin grin tongue
wink cheesy
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sadly, this just sum it all up. sad
Ucheosefoh: When a man fall in love a fool is born
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
50calibre: @Shollypopz aka Wu Zaitan where you at? Please come, I want to know more about you, or are you cooking up some deadly poison to kill me once and for all?

hahahaha
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:

hahahaha

2s£xy:
Ada, that dude is one of those rare gem ooh. He would fit you well? And guess what, he is handsome and very intelligent wink

LOl.. Popcorn is till 200naira sha lipsrsealed
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Adaeze003(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lol @ 2sexy. Thanks sha cool

@wackyj1 I know your type jor. Be sweet talking now after you'll be smashing my phone.lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
I guess id take my leave now, Shollypopz has disappeared.

@shollypopz, you keep calling me a kid, why not come to my private suite, lets see if I'm a kid hahaha.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol @ 2sexy. Thanks sha cool

@wackyj1 I know your type jor. Be sweet talking now after you'll be smashing my phone.lmao! grin
grin No my dear, i'll only smash your phone when i'm getting you a new better one. Atleast you deserve the best..
So *Starts playing that Banky W song* Yes? no?

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
This guy wey just de halla person, e be like say u just learn am new

4 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jonuel1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
poshdiva:

You people's response to everything is always 'dump her' she made a mistake so the poster should let her go. You are quick to judge just because of one bad trait she has which is obviously anger management. Do you have any idea of the good qualities the girl may possess? The earlier you realize that nobody is perfect, the better for you.

@poshdiva, her prob isn't anger management. She just dosn't value tђε̲̣̣̣̥ relationship aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ her guy. Attention is key Fø̲̣̣я̅ τ̣̣ђё growth aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ success of any relationship. She ws so engrossed with tђε̲̣̣̣̥ .
I have been in †ђªt shoe. Bt dis time, she bought her . I had started using  B4 she got it hers, we were relating well but since she bought a , things changed. I will send a message no reply but Ɣ☺ΰ will see her fiddling with tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ smilling. I gave her space; she had t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ call ♍ε̲̣̣ aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ask what tђε̲̣̣̣̥ prob is. Not †ђªt Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ happy o, bt today, tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone is no more. It dint last a month. PHCN helped her do justice t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ τ̣̣ђё phone aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ she is back t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ using Nokia torch-light aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ she keeps lamenting hw she's staying without a browsing phone aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ♍ε̲̣̣ just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ no send rather I even expand τ̣̣ђё space aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ symphatize with her on tђε̲̣̣̣̥ demise of tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone.

@OP, Mayb Ɣ☺ΰ av been chocking her with excess care aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ profession of Ɣø̲̣U̶̲̥̅̊я love t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ her. Give her space. Dats my advice

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
50calibre: @Shollypopz aka Wu Zaitan where you at? Please come, I want to know more about you, or are you cooking up some deadly poison to kill me once and for all?

LoL grin grin

MCCT cool
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
jonuel1:

@poshdiva, her prob isn't anger management. She just dosn't value tђε̲̣̣̣̥ relationship aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ her guy. Attention is key Fø̲̣̣я̅ τ̣̣ђё growth aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ success of any relationship. She ws so engrossed with tђε̲̣̣̣̥ .
I have been in †ђªt shoe. Bt dis time, she bought her . I had started using  B4 she got it hers, we were relating well but since she bought a , things changed. I will send a message no reply but Ɣ☺ΰ will see her fiddling with tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ smilling. I gave her space; she had t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ call ♍ε̲̣̣ aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ask what tђε̲̣̣̣̥ prob is. Not †ђªt Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ happy o, bt today, tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone is no more. It dint last a month. PHCN helped her do justice t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ τ̣̣ђё phone aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ she is back t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ using Nokia torch-light aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ she keeps lamenting hw she's staying without a browsing phone aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ♍ε̲̣̣ just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ no send rather I even expand τ̣̣ђё space aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ symphatize with her on tђε̲̣̣̣̥ demise of tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone.

@OP, Mayb Ɣ☺ΰ av been chocking her with excess care aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ profession of Ɣø̲̣U̶̲̥̅̊я love t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ her. Give her space. Dats my advice

Yeah I agree with u, tho the OP smoldered her with too much love. Instead of her to appreciate. She grew complacent and took him for granted. OP, u should knw that the girl isn't worth the love. Go love for better girls that will appreciate it.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
jmoore: @Adaeze003, you have spoken well. I bu ezigbo ada ada.
c'mon leave my Ada for me o lest we start our own war
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian:
LoL grin grin

MCCT cool

Lol

all the way grin
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Homguy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:

One wants the poster to keep deceiving himself in face of the truth and the other knowing the nature of girls as a fellow girl has decided to say the truth. Take your pick
why do i think *poshdiva* is the lady in we are talking abt?
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Adaeze003: @ poshdiva, even wimps deserve respect! That a guy is the 'I can die for you' type according to you doesn't excuse stupid behaviour. Was he immature by smashing the phone? Yes! But when analysing an issue you start from what led to it and not make conclusions by the final action.

Every action produces an equal and opposite reaction. smiley

Op needs to let go cos if she truly luvs him she'll definitly come back and if not, why waste more time and resources?
kai, ds girl has got my heart, ds is one of doz sensible girls dt can get anytin from a guy like me just with dere mature nd sensible way of reasoning....Ada, m not rich yet buh come nd take everytin I have worked for, U r toooo sweet like fried chicken
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
You sound pretty immature... Its obvious you are obsessed with this chic. I mean ?
What signs do you need to before you realise shez not into you? Frankly, blackberry comes with its addiction, esply with first timers. But, if she genuinely loves you, she'll either adjust her BB usage or do away with the damn distraction. See as you fall mugun finish for the babe...

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by boxer022(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
My brother the fact that you bought her the BB and she since the day you bought it for her till the day you damaged it and she ignored you throughout the whole time means that she rates the BB high more than you. As it is this way I have to advice you as a fellow brother to let her go since she has said with her mouth that she does not want to be in the relationship anymore. I know you really love her which made you spend your hard earned cash getting her anything she needs but I am not sure she feels the same way for you. You can carry out a test in your own to be satisfied. Ask her that between you and the phone who is more important. If she says its you then tell her that you cannot repair the phone as it takes away her focus from you. If she insist on you either fixing the phone or getting a new one for her then let her go.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by tenderheart1: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2013
im never gonn date a girl that uses a blackberry, if its not an iphone den it must be an htc or a samsung phone....buy bb for babe now don dey gv grown up man headache, a 23-year old girl kon dey behave lyk say na 16 yr old we dey talk about....nawa o
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2013
Hilarious comments,I love to read such stuffs.. grin
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Saraha1(f): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2013
give her some time and see.if she will come to her senses,but please dont buy her any phone for now,so as to what she takes you for.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Chongaiman: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
The douchebag of fucktardry and uncouthness. You will always show yourself. Dis place no b Shagamu where agberos are considered intellectuals. Once out of the Sexuality section, you are like a fish out of water. GO HOME!!
Sagamite:

You are a person!. . .

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by berryice(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
I ve been in dah kind of situatuon befr,my bf broke my fone kos of less attention,nd I cried bitterly,so I apologised 4 been a jackass,tinz went baq 2 normal again,nd he bought me a higher BB,sinx den I ping less nd giv him attention more,communicate wiv her mayb she might change

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
There is no girl who does not behave that way. Women don't respect you when you show them too much love. Yes!

If you ask them here on nairaland(i have lost count of threads where they stated their minds.), they will deny it.

There was a thread where more than half of them said they don't want a 'brother'. Meaning don't pet them like you are their elder brother. Don't beg them, but be firm. They want iron hard.

That does not necessarily mean that you have to beat them ooh. Nope. But don't take no for an answer.

Don't scared to tell her to fvck off once a while.
pasqal09:

Yeah I agree with u, tho the OP smoldered her with too much love. Instead of her to appreciate. She grew complacent and took him for granted. OP, u should knw that the girl isn't worth the love. Go love for better girls that will appreciate it.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good girl cheesy. That's what we are talking about.

Nobody likes to be treated as a sub-human. Nobody...
berryice: I ve been in dah kind of situatuon befr,my bf broke my fone kos of less attention,nd I cried bitterly,so I apologised 4 been a jackass,tinz went baq 2 normal again,nd he bought me a higher BB,sinx den I ping less nd giv him attention more,communicate wiv her mayb she might change
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by UyiIredia(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
That's a silly behaviour on the lady's part. Technology we know to be very engaging to the point of addiction and your lady has a challenge in this area. If you lack the patience required to work her to change, or she wilfully refuses to break things up. Maybe then she'll recall men made phones and a loving husband or partner is way more valuable than a BB. Good you smashed her BB, at the very least, I would think of such if I was in your shoes. As I alluded to earlier, you can patiently talk to her about it, and let her know she was over-using the phone not to even help you carry the luggage and do it half-heartedly when she did.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jeffp: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
I took the phone to repair yesterday ..and bought her a small phone yesterday to use until d phone is fixed...after 3 hours...we got into argument because i didnt pick my calls...wen she was calling bcause i was sleeping...and wen i drove to her house.. she told me to get out of her house..,..i didnt ..instead.. i petted her..and made sure she was happy...as i got home ....i sat down..and realized dat she will never respect me in her life.. d see finish don too much.,. dis morning.,.i sent her an sms telling her..it is over... she replied..saying.. i am a coward...that i should come and tell her to her face. i jiust ignorned d sms and didnt reply back.. she has sent another one..dat she wants to come and pick up her stuffs.. still i didn't reply....
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
[size=14pt] THE END[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Women And Self-objectification / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone / My Girl Is Secretive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.