Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16020 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
I can't believe I wrote a long a*ss post for a made-up tale undecided
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good... Very Good.

It will hurt you and that I know for sure. But, time heal wounds.

Look yourself in the mirror and smile. You are the best thing she will ever have for a long time. Trust me.

Why? In every 10 guys she will meet, the probability your kind exist among them is very slim. So, rejoice. Only 1 or 2 of your kind will be among them. The rest na use and dump and therefore she will hop from bed to bed till she approaches 25,26,27,28,29 and then she begin to lament she is looking for husband. Husband is very scarce.

Another thing you need to realise is that girl/women outnumber us as men, statistically speaking. That means you can have 5-10 girls to yourself if you like.

I had experience it before, the typical arrogant fool who hardly apologise when she err.

But guess what? history will repeat itself.

She may likely come back to beg you. Don't expect it this year, may be 2 years later or there about. That's after being fvcked left and right back and front.

Just let her go and don't fix any phone. Henceforth, mind how you spend your money. If you have it in excess, walk into any eatery and eat to your fill. If a fellow guy is in need, give it to him than give to girl. Some guys only help girls 'because she is a girl but the opposite to a fellow guy because he is a guy'

You respect her too much she inversely didn't respect you. How do you view a fellow guy? Just a guy right? Henceforth, start viewing girls same way. They are just as human as any other being on earth. No special treatment.

Love yourself more than you will love any girl. Don't be deceived, no girl(or anybody for that matter) can love you more than she would love herself! So, why kill yourself for her.

If you die today, another guy will take over. If she had poison, she could poison you...

If you decide to study her, you may realise that there could be a guy who hasn't spent a tooth-pick on her has had countless times while you were busy making party for her.

The park of girls think that life is all about fun: they want to party, they want money without working for it.

Now tell me, will you be paid if you don't work? But you had time to spend the money on her party.

What if you were sacked tomorrow? (I don't wish you that though) but just think about it for a minute.

You better start investing your money wisely and forget about some wretch hungry looking dogs.

I know say nairalander ladies don dey hate me... But you can't seperate truth from me because it's my skin... I wear it with honor.
jeffp: I took the phone to repair yesterday ..and bought her a small phone yesterday to use until d phone is fixed...after 3 hours...we got into argument because i didnt pick my calls...wen she was calling bcause i was sleeping...and wen i drove to her house.. she told me to get out of her house..,..i didnt ..instead.. i petted her..and made sure she was happy...as i got home ....i sat down..and realized dat she will never respect me in her life.. d see finish don too much.,. dis morning.,.i sent her an sms telling her..it is over... she replied..saying.. i am a coward...that i should come and tell her to her face. i jiust ignorned d sms and didnt reply back.. she has sent another one..dat she wants to come and pick up her stuffs.. still i didn't reply....

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by striker9(m): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2013
Wu Zetian: @50 calibre: I can no longer summon the strength to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou. You will prolly die by your stup1dity anyway, R1P dim-wit! undecided
You harsh o,ki lo de.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Good... Very Good.

Look yourself in the mirror and smile. You are the best thing she will ever have for a long time. Trust me.

Why? In every 10 guys she will meet, the probability your kind exist among them is very slim. So, rejoice. Only 1 or 2 of your kind will be among them. The rest na use and dump and therefore she will hop from bed to bed till she approaches 25,26,27,28,29 and then she begin to lament she is looking for husband. Husband is very scarce.

Another thing you need to realise is that girl/women outnumber us as men, statistically speaking. That means you can have 5-10 girls to yourself if you like.

Love yourself more than you will love any girl. Don't be deceived, no girl(or anybody for that matter) can love you more than she would love herself! So, why kill yourself for her.

If you die today, another guy will take over. If she had poison, she could poison you...

If you decide to study her, you may realise that there could be a guy who hasn't spent a tooth-pick on her has had countless times while you were busy making party for her.

The park of girls think that life is all about fun: they want to party, they want money without working for it.

Now tell me, will you be paid if you don't work? But you had time to spend the money on her party.

What if you were sacked tomorrow? (I don't wish you that though) but just think about it for a minute.

I know say nairalander ladies don dey hate me... But you can't seperate truth from me because it's my skin... I wear it with honor.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Good... Very Good.

I had experience it before, the typical arrogant fool who hardly apologise when she err.

But guess what? history will repeat itself.

She may likely come back to beg you. Don't expect it this year, may be 2 years later or there about. That's after being fvcked left and right back and front.

Just let her go and don't fix any phone. Henceforth, mind how you spend your money. If you have it in excess, walk into any eatery and eat to your fill. If a fellow guy is in need, give it to him than give to girl. Some guys only help girls 'because she is a girl but the opposite to a fellow guy because he is a guy'

You respect her too much she inversely didn't respect you. How do you view a fellow guy? Just a guy right? Henceforth, start viewing girls same way. They are just as human as any other being on earth. No special treatment.

You better start investing your money wisely and forget about some wretch hungry looking dogs.

This is nothing but the truth. Ignore it at ya own peril!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2013
@2s£xy, its as if u've really had a horrible experience with girls? What u worte is true.
Its good to love, yes. But if u love someone with ur hrt, make sure u also love the person with ur head too.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by striker9(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2013
pasqal09: @2s£xy, its as if u've really had a horrible experience with girls? What u worte is true.
Its good to love, yes. But if u love someone with ur hrt, make sure u also love the person with ur head too.
He is so on point,I know some ladies will hate him for that,who cares?duh!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2013
I am only using my experience to educate people, but some folks are feeling I am still upset about the past.

Nope! I am not.

I can confidently tell you I have been blessed by God with someone who really knows my worth... Many are called, but few are chosen. smiley

yes, I had a nasty experience and I learnt a lot from it. Many of these girls only change when age(or nemesis is catching up with them) is no more on their side...

Tell me where is the wisdom in that? Why should age be a thing to dictate or bring out the good in you? To me, they haven't change but just concealing it and I pity the man that will marry them.

My own has been acting good. Imagine a girl with bad mounth and lack of respect now acting the script of the virgin mary. If that kind person come preach to me sef, I go slap her with the bible she carry come.

I just hate it when girls take the nice guys for granted. I HATE it!

She came back to beg after some years... smiley. No other reason because she felt I am still the old mumuni I was, not knowing guy done upgrade harddrive that will last him till vision 2020 cheesy.

She tried miserably but failed and then gave up, including se.x. I nor gree. May be she think say I be like oda guys wey dey fvck her.

It was pretty obvious that she was dumped and dealt with by some badoo which made her retrace her step to locate me after much consideration... Our kind are rare; that's why I told the OP not to worry.

She has been my lab rat... And I am going to see where she will end... All those guys done waka, including d last one dat cost me to give up on the whole thing where she invited him to where I was(what an insult). I heard the guy is out of the country... Leaving her behind cheesy. Some fool's blindness are worse than a bat at night.

What about the other dude? He had had for 3 years but nothing came out of it and they silently ended itcheesy.

A girl that hardly beg begin dey beg say na her friends mislead her coupled with guys coming around.

In her words: 'I was misled by friends and all that time I had guys around me. I wanted to have fun and experience'

she no even good again sef... *spits*

Above all, I thank God it ended.

I am a very gentle dude. I cool like cold water and hardly get angry... Hardly!

There are two things that could really accelerate my anger/sec.
1. To play on my intelligence or take my tolerance for granted.

2. Stubborness... We don't angry.

And this girl possess both.
pasqal09: @2s£xy, its as if u've really had a horrible experience with girls? What u worte is true.

4 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jeffp: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2013
THANK UNA OH !!! UNA DO WELL. E DEY PAIN OH...BUT I CHOOSE TO BEAR D PAINS FOR THIS WHILE..BCAUSE I NR B BROKE ASS..I SOFT....AND I GET WETIN GO MAKE ANY GIRL WORSHIP ME....I HAVE DECIDED TO CALM DOWN..AND WAIT FOR MISS RIGHT TO COME MY WAY...NT ME COMING HER WAY..

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by EejaNla01(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2013
jeffp: THANK UNA OH !!! UNA DO WELL. E DEY PAIN OH...BUT I CHOOSE TO BEAR D PAINS FOR THIS WHILE..BCAUSE I NR B BROKE ASS..I SOFT....AND I GET WETIN GO MAKE ANY GIRL WORSHIP ME....I HAVE DECIDED TO CALM DOWN..AND WAIT FOR MISS RIGHT TO COME MY WAY...NT ME COMING HER WAY..

Sure broda its gona pain buh endure,like 2sexy said wound heals with time. grin

I have also grabbed some lessons from your thread

Tanks to 2sexy and oda guys wink

What a thread! cool

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2013
They suppose bookmark 2sexy's posts

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Arsenate(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2013
WackyJ1: They suppose bookmark 2sexy's posts
yeah. The guy is too much.
2Sexy bro, you're doing a great job. Big ups man.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Joshrob(m): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drop her ass and move on. Any girl nor fit try that sheet with me o. I dey talk to you self you get mind they ping,na your last ping for that phone be that.
No time for rubbish o
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lol... Na so u go talk... When she rob your head small now you go say : Oh baby oh baby.. Baby, I love you pass my mama. I kill go boko haram because of u. Oji gbi ji gbi ji gbi... gringringringringringrin
Joshrob: Drop her ass and move on. Any girl nor fit try that sheet with me o. I dey talk to you self you get mind they ping,na your last ping for that phone be that.
No time for rubbish o
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
poshdiva:

Look...I don't care about whether she is shouting him down or walking out on him. He must have shown himself to be a wimp of a man or those 'I can die for you' type of men. My own is that breaking her phone was just out of it! He went too far and I still don't think he should dump her.

@the bolded, choi! choi!! choi!!!!!!!
What do women really want?
I want this kind man in mi life; you die for me-i die for you chikena!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:

8. NEVER borrow money to please any girl. No matter how much you love her. Be man enough to tell her you don't have, there is no shame in that.

2s£xy, rightly right! I still don't get the idea of a guy borrowing to please a girl.

If you don't have, say YOU DON'T HAVE! No guy of mine would do such. I hate loans & borrowings.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
God bless you! You see the message she is sending across? In her book, it's a crime to love a girl crazily... Just imagine.

It means any guy who does so for her is automatically a wimp. You may not fall into that category ferhyn., but I can tell you there are many, so many girls who get irritated when a guy is too in love with them,which further precipitate dislike, disrespect, dishonour etc.

There are some girls who like guys that beat them and dislike guys who pet them...

I have read countless times on nairaland where girls say they don't what a boyfriend as a brother...meaning they don't want you to pet them, show too much love, trying to advice them like a sister etc. And who are they referring to? The cool, nice,gentle guys.

I have also read from a fellow nairaland lady(she has even commented on this thread but I wont mention her name), telling the OP of another thread that he should allow his cheating girl friend sample guys and make her choice.

Though I didn't like that comment but I also know it's the truth. Many girls prefer to s.ex various or many guys before they decide to settle down and play the good girl role.

Make I stop here. sad
ferhyntorlah:

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chongaiman: The douchebag of fucktardry and uncouthness. You will always show yourself. Dis place no b Shagamu where agberos are considered intellectuals. Once out of the Sexuality section, you are like a fish out of water. GO HOME!!

Fuckard, do you think they will allow a cretin like you to even enter Shagamu?
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
jeffp: I took the phone to repair yesterday ..and bought her a small phone yesterday to use until d phone is fixed...after 3 hours...we got into argument because i didnt pick my calls...wen she was calling bcause i was sleeping...and wen i drove to her house.. she told me to get out of her house..,..i didnt ..instead.. i petted her..and made sure she was happy...as i got home ....i sat down..and realized dat she will never respect me in her life.. d see finish don too much.,. dis morning.,.i sent her an sms telling her..it is over... she replied..saying.. i am a coward...that i should come and tell her to her face. i jiust ignorned d sms and didnt reply back.. she has sent another one..dat she wants to come and pick up her stuffs.. still i didn't reply....

I said it.

She has no respect for you one jot.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
OP, just as 2s£xy has said. Leave the chic and face other tins. U can look for another chic who will cherish and respect u. Wen she go out there and she what she has missed, I promise u that she'll come back beggin. I'm talkin from experience.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:

yes, I had a nasty experience and I learnt a lot from it. Many of these girls only change when age(or nemesis is catching up with them) is no more on their side...

Tell me where is the wisdom in that? Why should age be a thing to dictate or bring out the good in you? To me, they haven't change but just concealing it and I pity the man that will marry them.

The you would see her girlfriends and their husbands/boyfriends trying to sell her at the 24th hour to you (after her girlfriend has "somewhat strayed" to the "Are you single?" question) that "she is a good girl o; you will like her, you two should hook up".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God, I laugh hard when I sit and observe the world around me. While I am a proficient social observer, it shocks me people think they can sell garri to me and call it corn flakes.

2s£xy:

She came back to beg after some years... smiley. No other reason because she felt I am still the old mumuni I was, not knowing guy done upgrade harddrive that will last him till vision 2020 cheesy.

She tried miserably but failed and then gave up, including se.x. I nor gree. May be she think say I be like oda guys wey dey fvck her.

It was pretty obvious that she was dumped and dealt with by some badoo which made her retrace her step to locate me after much consideration...

A girl that hardly beg begin dey beg say na her friends mislead her coupled with guys coming around.

In her words: 'I was misled by friends and all that time I had guys around me. I wanted to have fun and experience'

Majority of them end up coming back to beg or test their worth when badoos don finish im mission.

Very few are lucky ending up happy. Purely because they got what they asked for.

2s£xy:

she no even good again sef... *spits*

Above all, I thank God it ended.

I am a very gentle dude. I cool like cold water and hardly get angry... Hardly!

When I see guys dying over a young fine girl, I always want to tell them "Boy, give it 10-15 years and have a fresh look at her and you would wonder what the fuss was all about".

Even if she is Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose or Meagan Good, if I feel she is taking the piss, I sack her instantly if I am not already riding her. If I am already riding her, then I get new girls to ride on the side until I feel it is the time to give her the sack letter.

No respect, no hope!

What she brings does not last long enough for me to sweat over it. I am the real asset to the relationship and the MVP of the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Rubbish!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
poshdiva: I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss the way he takes off days from work just to be with me
I miss his attention to little details like my shoe size, dress size, favourite colour. E.t.c
I miss the way he braids my hair.
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER!

poshdiva:

I only miss him for selfish reasons. I know deep within me that I don't love him. Why marry someone I don't love?

poshdiva:

He really was great but I did not love him. Even after 3 years the love still did not come. I had to stop being selfish and leave him for a girl who deserves him. Really hope he finds such a girl....

okay, if you read some pages back, Poshdiva called the OP a wimp. Why? Simply because he was too dotting on his girlfriend.

Please kindly read the quotes above and tell me where she falls into. I appreciate the fact that she was quite honest about it, but I have to admit that she too is the kind that a gentle,cool, easy-going should avoid.

This kind of girls cant love you when you express too much love and care. Even if you killed a lion with your bare-hands for their sake, they can HARDLY love you.

Do not blame them. It's their body chemistry. It depends on the level of their reactions to the 'mr nice guys'. There are some who prefer a guy that beat them to a 'mr nice guy'

who can handle this kind of girls? The Alpha Male. The Alpha Male does not take nonsense and he hardly says 'I love you.' he does not call too often, may be once a month in some very severe cases... They know how to handle girls like these and are rarely worried about how she spend her time.

Just know the kind of girl you are dealing with before you go deep. Find out if she is the type that appreciate all those lovey dovey stop and petting...(majority don't).

I once had a situation where I had forgotten myself and started the whole 'mr nice guy' approach which entails calling, texting, escorting, gift etc... After what had happened to me in the past.

Guess what? She abuse the priviledge. I quickly called myself to order, deleted her number from my phone in order to prevent me from calling and then face other life situation. Infact I literally forgot she existed... After 4 months, she called. I came back again and even bought her gift..

Imagine someone you met today, you guys gisted and laugh, but by next day, she frowned at you as though you offended her.

Well, I deleted her number again and moved on. She called after 4 months. By this time, I ask :'please who ma I speaking with?'

lol... You need to see drama. She said, ehn so I deleted her number from my phone blah blah. I just lied that I didn't and that my phone's screen is bad.

Since then, she changed and never repeat such.... But then, I hardly called her... I spend a month plus without a call from me.

What am I saying? When you show a girl too much love, they end up not respecting you or possibly not reciprocate in same proportion....

Know who you are dealing with before you go deep, 'Mr Nice Guy'

wink
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hehe.

Sagamite:

The you would see her girlfriends and their husbands/girlfriend trying to sell her at the 24th hour to you (after her girlfriend has "somewhat strayed" to the "Are you single?" question) that "she is a good girl o; you will like her, you two should hook up".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God, I laugh hard when I sit and observe the world around me. While I am a proficient social observer, it shocks me people think they can sell garri to me and call it corn flakes.
Loooool

Sagamite:
When I see guys dying over a young fine girl, I always want to tell them "Boy, give it 10-15 years and have a fresh look at her and you would wonder what the fuss was all about".

But that does not mean that we should not try to enjoy what she has now
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
WackyJ1: Hehe.

Loooool

But that does not mean that we should not try to enjoy what she has now

Yes o.

Enjoy it but don't let anyone drag you through the mud just because you want to enjoy it is my point.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:
I once had a situation where I had forgotten myself and started the whole 'mr nice guy' approach which entails calling, texting, escorting, gift etc... After what had happened to me in the past.

Guess what? She abuse the priviledge. I quickly called myself to order, deleted her number from my phone in order to prevent me from calling and then face other life situation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shyt happens! grin

I have to admit, there have been a few times I have forgotten myself too. It is only natural especially when you genuinely like the girl.

The hotter they are (which frequently equates to younger), the more they would piss in your face for being nice, too civil and being a gentleman to them. grin And you really cannot reason with them when they are like that, they would blow you and all your complaints off because their power dey shack dem head. grin
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
The summary of true control:

In order to have true control of a girl, you must be ready to lose that girl.

and never forget

ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
WackyJ1: The summary of true control:

In order to have true control of a girl, you must be ready to lose that girl.

and never forget

ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP

Well summarised!

That is why I laugh when women and their mugu real men condemn cheating like if it is some dirty thing.

If a girl has not demonstrated complete commitment, I would keep on ramping other girls. And when she shows signs of relinquishing her complete commitment, I would start ramping other girls. Fck who does not agree with it.

When I go out or at a party, I get as many numbers and connections as possible, because you don't know which girl would mess up and waste all your investment.

At the end of the day, it is the guy that invests most at the start and takes on virtually all the risk.

Majority of women do not know how to handle power and they have no contrition when they abuse it.

When she has taken on enough risks to show she is unlikely to mess up, then you can take her seriously.

When one messes up, then another one you prepared earlier (as they say on UK cooking shows) is waiting in line.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sagamite:
If a girl has not demonstrated
When she has taken on enough risks to show she is unlikely to mess up, then you can take her seriously.

cool
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
LMAO @ the shameless congregation of old bitter losers.

This place reeks of insecurities, jeez!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wu Zetian: LMAO @ the shameless congregation of old bitter losers.

This place reeks of insecurities, jeez!

Lol, why don't you say something new?

"Shameless congregation of old bitter losers" yet you're in our midst, you must be an old men loving pervert

"Reeks of insecurities" yet you still come to take a good long whiff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone / My Girl Is Secretive / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.