Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16012 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
gringringringringringringrin ... They aren't happy that our name is not mumuni.

Offline, this kind would act like a true angel, but bro, It's all a mind's game... Who go outsmart who.
WackyJ1:

Lol, why don't you say something new?

"Shameless congregation of old bitter losers" yet you're in our midst, you must be an old men loving pervert

"Reeks of insecurities" yet you still come to take a good long whiff
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Arsenate(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wu Zetian: LMAO @ the shameless congregation of bitter losers.

I am a control freak and yet do not see a need to have a back-up bf, for you losers to have a good relationship, y'all need to keep your insecurities in check. Every girl wants a "Mr nice-guy", not an insecure self-obsessed lunatic.
lol, I feel your pain. Guys are learning your tricks and that isn't going down well with. Lol, you rather we remain mumus aka "mr nice guy"
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringrin ... They aren't happy that our name is not mumuni.

Offline, this kind would act like a true angel, but bro, It's all a mind's game... Who go outsmart who.
LoL, I think your girl would appreciate you more as a mugu than when you're trying so hard not be one. A girl can see that you're faking the funk.

I don't act like an angel, I'm called the meanager! *evil grin*
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Keep quoting me, maybe you’ll get lucky and say something intelligent.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wu Zetian:
LoL, I think your girl would appreciate you more as a mugu than when you're trying so hard not be one. A girl can see that you're faking the funk.

Mugu, he does not need to worry about a girl appreciating him. The girl needs to worry he appreciates her.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am still who I am but don't chase or kill myself in a relationship anymore. Nah.. If you like stay, if you like walk out of the relationship... I don't give flying fvck. If a girl just walk out of that door right now, I simply scroll through my list and engage another cheesy.

Yes, I got list!!!!!!!
Wu Zetian:

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Shollypopz was the person I referred to earlier.

She said a poster should allow his cheating girlfriend sample different d1ck before she(the girlfriend) make her choice...

If you lie, I will dig and quote you here.

And it's from you other handle... Definitely not this one.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:
I am still who I am but don't chase or kill myself in a relationship anymore. Nah.. If you like stay, if you like walk out of the relationship... I don't give flying fvck. If a girl just walk out of that door right now, I simply scroll through my list and engage another cheesy.

Yes, I got list!!!!!!!
My nigga, why are u lying? You know you are going to throw a fit, cry your a*ss out and even threaten to commit suicide if she leaves you.
Stop pretending, I got your number cool

@ your later post: You're quoting me out of context, stop.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Lmao...

You wanna know who my real babe is? The one that occupies my mind 247? $$$$...

Every other thing can go to blazes... They aren't assets but liability to me. cool

my number yakpa na... It's on nairaland so don't act like an under-cover cop which you aren't!
Wu Zetian:
My nigga, why are u lying? You know you are going to throw a fit, cry your a*ss out and even threaten to commit suicide if she leaves you.
Stop pretending, I got your number cool
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Stop begging for my attention, you old-pot-bellied-flap-mouthed-scum!

Explain why you are ugly and I will leave you alone.

5 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wu Zetian:
The next time you call me that, I'm going to instruct your mother to run out from her cage and bite you!
I don't know who the fvck you are but I ain't playing with your lame a*ss.

LOL i still remember how rabid you can be, i made a comment once on a thread and you just jumped on my d.i.ck from nowhere and started ranting and throwing curses at me. Changed your handle and i see you haven't changed, not even once.

Calling my mother here, is just low, shows how much of a local street b.i.tch you are. lipsrsealed
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Shollypopz was the person I referred to earlier.

She said a poster should allow his cheating girlfriend sample different d1ck before she(the girlfriend) make her choice...

If you lie, I will dig and quote you here.

And it's from you other handle... Definitely not this one.

Wu Zetian:

@ your later post: You're quoting me out of context, stop.

Hahaha truth comes out and it's out of context eh? What a cover up, admit to your lying nature
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.