Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! (9337 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by SeaSalt: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Sango is not fallen angel. Go out there and learn

Of course, I guess you have something you want to teach a man who witnessed another man called Duro Ladipo (the modern day Oba Koso) have smoke billowing from his very mouth (no film trick) before his death proved the reality of Sango - the fallen angel.

What you need to ask yourself is: "Why are ALL these fallen angels, whom you call gods, subject to the Name of Jesus Christ?" .... For at the name of Jesus Christ EVERY knee does bow.

Otherwise, educate me on which of all these fallen angels (or your gods) that is superior to Jesus Christ - which? And prove it!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by SeaSalt: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
One of the things that baffles me is how a man with a tiny cranium feels he has all the knowledge about the whole world - no, the whole universe - to make a sensible judgement that there is no God. Our tiny brain can't contain what is within our vicinity let alone the whole world. You want to argue that? No need, I am quite sure there are some micro-organism passing by your nose, eyes and mouth right now and you are not even aware of their existence!

grin

Dear atheists, with due respect, you just don't have all the necessary knowledge to make an informed judgement that there is no God. Worse still, you may just be trapping yourself in an awful amount of ignorance to make a sensible judgement of the absence of a living God.

Look at yourself in the mirror, how many beings in creation are formed with an awesome beauty, intelligence and versatility as you? None! Not even angels nor galaxies - you were created with unparalleled awe.

Just my opinion.
God Bless.

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Bella3(f): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
bolaino: what kinda lies? if I may ask,
For starters, I doubt you were ever Atheist!
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
@bolaino; i am curious to know why you chose christianity after atheism? is it the comfort zone of your familiarity to it or what exactly that drove you from disbelief to christian belief instead of others, say one of the 2 other monotheistic beliefs; islam and judaism or even the multiGods with physical representations; buddhist, hindu, etc?

is trinity an agreeable God concept to you and whats the difference from any multiGods concept?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Bélla3: For starters, I doubt you were ever Atheist!
my dear, I wasn't really an atheist per se, I was agnostic, but I was leaning towards atheism though, so that was why I renounced both, agnosticism and atheism.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2013
RoyPCain: @bolaino; i am curious to know why you chose christianity after atheism? is it the comfort zone of your familiarity to it or what exactly that drove you from disbelief to christian belief instead of others, say one of the 2 other monotheistic beliefs; islam and judaism or even the multiGods with physical representations; buddhist, hindu, etc?

is trinity an agreeable God concept to you and whats the difference from any multiGods concept?
my good sire, I'm not a christian, and I do not believe in the biblical jesus, frankly there are so much inconsistencies in the story of jesus, to actually make him credible and believable, the many errors and contradictions in the bible prove this. Although I do not doubt that there is a level of power attributed to the name of jesus. But I do not know why, but I know that there is definitely a force behind christianity, like wise in so many other religions. And hinduism appeals more to me.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by italo: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Whether you believe in Jesus or not, you should take him seriously.

He is the only one who says "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE."

He is the only one who claims to be God.

Others say: "this is the way to God,""this is the light of God," "this is the truth of God."

But Jesus says "I AM!"

These are massive claims that must be investigated by any "believer."

It is either Jesus of Nazareth was a lunatic, a liar or God.

Each soul must find out.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, I'm not a christian, and I do not believe in the biblical jesus, frankly there are so much inconsistencies in the story of jesus, to actually make him credible and believable, the many errors and contradictions in the bible prove this. Although I do not doubt that there is a level of power attributed to the name of jesus. But I do not know why, but I know that there is definitely a force behind christianity,like wise in so many other religions. And hinduism appeals more to me.
name one. Name any other principle or religion or way or culture or scientific finding that saves a man, that makes a man free from Sin. That replaces a mans nature and puts new desires inside him.

If you cannot name one that truly puts the life and salvation of God in man apart from Jesus, shouldn't you think that there's something missing on your part? I mean, you claim it is contradictory and un-appealing, but you cannot deny its power. Something is truly wrong then?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2013
SeaSalt:

Of course, I guess you have something you want to teach a man who witnessed another man called Duro Ladipo (the modern day Oba Koso) have smoke billowing from his very mouth (no film trick) before his death proved the reality of Sango - the fallen angel.

What you need to ask yourself is: "Why are ALL these fallen angels, whom you call gods, subject to the Name of Jesus Christ?" .... For at the name of Jesus Christ EVERY knee does bow.

Otherwise, educate me on which of all these fallen angels (or your gods) that is superior to Jesus Christ - which? And prove it!
Thanks.

Let me start by saying Jesus of the bible didn't exist. So you can digest every lies you are feed with.

Sango......he is a human, king in Oyo and also the deity of thunder and lightening. Like we both going to agree, religion has polluted African spiritualism so lot of it philosophy is lost. I will try my best to explain it to ya but pls dont bring in religion sense here....your reasoning will do it. Let see through his oriki :

Sango Onibon Orun (would mean he is the energy of electricity which form lightening and thunder in the sky. That is the lightning is like static electicity, it comes from the clouds and it makes some sort of static electircity. The thunder comes from the lightning, its so strong it makes the thunder. electricity in clouds form together to make lighting and when it strikes it sends off a sound wave which we hear as thunder so Sango is energy of electricity or electritic force. Here we have complex force)

Ajalaji Oba Koso ( This is an excerpt from the Human nature who was a king in Oyo. In his kingship part when his people changed statement that their king didn't hang....here it we have human nature)

Okunrin alagbara inu afefe (this is give more meaning to thunder and explain it formed by the cloud. thunder is caused by lighting, which is a current of electrons from a negative pole to a positive one (cumulonimbus base to ground) the current use an ionized channel of air that has little electrical resistance
thunder is the rapid expansion of air as a result of warming caused by the electrical current. (sonic boom))

Ti i ti ibi gegele
ba oke ja
(this something can attribute to his humanic nature and it energy nature.)

Now you will realise we have two Sango.....one is humanic and other is Energetic. Sango the man is special that he embodied the energy of lightening and fire in himself....before sango the man, it was the deity jakuta (sango the electric energy/force) that owned fire and lightening. As shown in his dance, he used ase (energy) from the sky and manifested it on an earthly plane...be mastered fire/­electricity....he mastered it so well when he dies he merged with it and became its same form of jakuta....sango is phenomenal because, He did what most human beings could not do...his ase revolutionized his society and inturn the world....as we know....everyone is born with all elements but one is stronger in them than another. This is why nature is highly respected..bcuz we each carry the ase as an element....we embody the element and manifest the character as humans, plants, animals, rocks etc.....this is why inanimate objects are consecrated in orisa practises....they are not mere fetishes but different levels of embodiments of forces.

Sango the man is a vessel allowing the ase (energy) of sango to manifest as sango allowed. Using lightening to do so..... sango the man did greater things using/manifesting sango ase and when he dies, he rejoins his source and becomes a form of sango....understand.....we are all stars....we have to die in one dimension to be born in another...our physical bodies are made of star particles....lighteni­ng is the light force....sango was the vessel that carried that energy to earth and manifested it so well. He mastered it and became one with it. So electricity embody as ase....brilliance, genius, revolution, pow­er, exitement, fear, energy.....thunder(also sango) incites fear, respect, strength....attention...did­ not sango as the embodiment of lightening and thunder represent all of those traits.?

So tell us how Sango is fallen angel pls. And what prove are you looking for? For me to emit fire from mouth or walk on water or popularity? Let me get you straight
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Let me start by saying Jesus of the bible didn't exist. So you can digest every lies you are feed with.

Sango......he is a human, king in Oyo and also the deity of thunder and lightening. Like we both going to agree, religion has polluted African spiritualism so lot of it philosophy is lost. I will try my best to explain it to ya but pls dont bring in religion sense here....your reasoning will do it. Let see through his oriki :

Sango Onibon Orun (would mean he is the energy of electricity which form lightening and thunder in the sky. That is the lightning is like static electicity, it comes from the clouds and it makes some sort of static electircity. The thunder comes from the lightning, its so strong it makes the thunder. electricity in clouds form together to make lighting and when it strikes it sends off a sound wave which we hear as thunder so Sango is energy of electricity or electritic force. Here we have complex force)

Ajalaji Oba Koso ( This is an excerpt from the Human nature who was a king in Oyo. In his kingship part when his people changed statement that their king didn't hang....here it we have human nature)

Okunrin alagbara inu afefe (this is give more meaning to thunder and explain it formed by the cloud. thunder is caused by lighting, which is a current of electrons from a negative pole to a positive one (cumulonimbus base to ground) the current use an ionized channel of air that has little electrical resistance
thunder is the rapid expansion of air as a result of warming caused by the electrical current. (sonic boom))

Ti i ti ibi gegele
ba oke ja
(this something can attribute to his humanic nature and it energy nature.)

Now you will realise we have two Sango.....one is humanic and other is Energetic. Sango the man is special that he embodied the energy of lightening and fire in himself....before sango the man, it was the deity jakuta (sango the electric energy/force) that owned fire and lightening. As shown in his dance, he used ase (energy) from the sky and manifested it on an earthly plane...be mastered fire/­electricity....he mastered it so well when he dies he merged with it and became its same form of jakuta....sango is phenomenal because, He did what most human beings could not do...his ase revolutionized his society and inturn the world....as we know....everyone is born with all elements but one is stronger in them than another. This is why nature is highly respected..bcuz we each carry the ase as an element....we embody the element and manifest the character as humans, plants, animals, rocks etc.....this is why inanimate objects are consecrated in orisa practises....they are not mere fetishes but different levels of embodiments of forces.

Sango the man is a vessel allowing the ase (energy) of sango to manifest as sango allowed. Using lightening to do so..... sango the man did greater things using/manifesting sango ase and when he dies, he rejoins his source and becomes a form of sango....understand.....we are all stars....we have to die in one dimension to be born in another...our physical bodies are made of star particles....lighteni­ng is the light force....sango was the vessel that carried that energy to earth and manifested it so well. He mastered it and became one with it. So electricity embody as ase....brilliance, genius, revolution, pow­er, exitement, fear, energy.....thunder(also sango) incites fear, respect, strength....attention...did­ not sango as the embodiment of lightening and thunder represent all of those traits.?

So tell us how Sango is fallen angel pls. And what prove are you looking for? For me to emit fire from mouth or walk on water or popularity? Let me get you straight
does this your sango judge? When did you talk with Sango or any of your other gods last? How do your gods save you and help your life? What impact do these gods have in your life? Are you a changed man? Or are you lifted up in pride?

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2013
Chibuebem: does this your sango judge? When did you talk with Sango or any of your other gods last? How do your gods save you and help your life? What impact do these gods have in your life? Are you a changed man? Or are you lifted up in pride?

Pls take away your religion dogma when quoting me. You cant get me clear when you hold onto religion and faith you are feed with

Judge for what? Electricity is in your body system....does electric force judge?

Gods dont talk....they aint abrahamic that have voice....they manifest. E.g Ogun is literally Iron...iron dont talk.....you observe it manifestation in your blood and environment. Maybe your iron rod talk....dont know. If you want a 3d and artificial intelligent talking computer made in the ancient days, go see for yourself Osanyin. You need to converse with it yourself, you dont a priest or prophet to speak on your behalf....it you

Nobody can save you....you are to save yourself. Has your Jesus stop death whatever?

Iron makes me live as it present in my blood. Iron makes my life easier....it aids technology of today. Sango produces electricity. Using it or not....it function naturally in my system....i use it in my house and currently on my phone. When it come to impact, pls zip up.....your jesus is nothing more than dead carcass....unless you show me it manifestation.

Changed man what? Im investigating on my Orisa....when I know that, I build on it.

Pride? Im man of myself. Eat that
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by UyiIredia(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2013
@ FOLYKAZE: It is true you don't believe in any sort of God but I think some of your beliefs are the kinds atheist would dislike to be associated with. Logicboy and weigraf have started already. I find yours informative, on the Ifa religion, but damn funny. How the hell will you believe all this and still atheist. Your girlfriend try !

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ FOLYKAZE: It is true you don't believe in any sort of God but I think some of your beliefs are the kinds atheist would dislike to be associated with. Logicboy and weigraf have started already. I find yours informative, on the Ifa religion, but damn funny. How the hell will you believe all this and still atheist. Your girlfriend try !

lol.....she don accept fate o. Like I have said before....im not a nairaland atheist. I dont do grouping things......I need to journey through my mind and explore lot in life. I dont think it should end in christianity and Islam.

You also made a mistake....I dont need to believe in Ifa or Yoruba spirituality.... I need to KNOW it. Something like I was taught and have the knowledge that 2+2 = 4. When ask next time, you dont need to say you believe it 4.....

I wont argue on my atheist stance....but if logicboy can say buddhist, jain and taoist are atheist then I am too. On nairaland, what brings us together is disbelieve in the existence of God (creator of the world, who is hungry for worship, talking, walking, angry, happy and other attribute man created to depict their God). Anything outside that I dont have business with.

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2013
@chibuebem, sometimes i just can't help but laugh at your ignorant tenacity. You presume to compare other religions based on the dogma of christianity? This is quite hilarious grin

See eh, honest advice. . . Stay out of arguments about comparative religion, logic, reason, world history or science. Just stick to your preaching, thats all you're good at.

2 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin funny thread !!
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by beejaay: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, I'm not a christian, and I do not believe in the biblical jesus, frankly there are so much inconsistencies in the story of jesus, to actually make him credible and believable, the many errors and contradictions in the bible prove this. Although I do not doubt that there is a level of power attributed to the name of jesus. But I do not know why, but I know that there is definitely a force behind christianity, like wise in so many other religions. And hinduism appeals more to me.

dont allow yourself to be drag into what is religion and its not again (which is good or bad).... the more you try to find reason the more there wont be any reason.. dont allow the pitfall of knowledge and be drawn back in into the very thing u came out from......dont try to appeal to anyone just be urself.. u make it clear from the beginning that u are working towards self-realization,peace, and oneness so please dont allow urself to be drawn into twoness

this is the time for mind stillness not mind unstillness
this is the time for you to go in deep and ask question and not the time to give answers
this is the time to understand the illusion of time and not explain and understand what time is/isnt

the more u engage in religion/irreligion debate the more it become fleeting the very thing u seek

i think its now for u to let it be stop answering questions and move on

its ur life and ur decision so dont second guess it
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by beejaay: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol.....she don accept fate o. Like I have said before....im not a nairaland atheist. I dont do grouping things......I need to journey through my mind and explore lot in life. I dont think it should end in christianity and Islam.

You also made a mistake....I dont need to believe in Ifa or Yoruba spirituality.... I need to KNOW it. Something like I was taught and have the knowledge that 2+2 = 4. When ask next time, you dont need to say you believe it 4.....

I wont argue on my atheist stance....but if logicboy can say buddhist, jain and taoist are atheist then I am too. On nairaland, what brings us together is disbelieve in the existence of God (creator of the world, who is hungry for worship, talking, walking, angry, happy and other attribute man created to depict their God). Anything outside that I dont have business with.
the highlighted is classic.. it is not to believe but to KNOW and knowing comes from BEING (the funny thing is KNOWING and BEING cant be xplained but believe can be explained)
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im not nairaland atheist. That sound cool right?

Never actually saw this. No such thing as NL atheist.

Lemme see, do you believe the supernatural was involved in creation, and of just this universe or everything (ignore paradox here pls)?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2013
Mr Troll: @chibuebem, sometimes i just can't help but laugh at your ignorant tenacity. You presume to compare other religions based on the dogma of christianity? This is quite hilarious grin

See eh, honest advice. . . Stay out of arguments about comparative religion, logic, reason, world history or science. Just stick to your preaching, thats all you're good at.
toh. Who's ignorant please? Who's ignorant of what is real and what even science justifies.

I go in through science, or world history, or logic and reasoning, it all links up to the message you see. The message of Jesus Christ. Don't think I'm ignorant or laugh sir. Consider wisely the foolishness of man and the wisdom of God, seen through the ages. Since the creation of the world, up to this moment, it's been about the word and salvation, about God and man

@Folykaze: you insult Jesus and call for evidence of the message at this stage? Then you are blind you see. What do you expect as evidence? Are our lives and the power that backs the word not enough? You want signs? Are the healings and supernatural interventions and miracles not enough? You ask for scientific fact, are the fossils and nature and life not enough. You have enough evidence, but still you reject God's message. I'll keep praying and speaking the message, but its your choice to acknowledge it's power and accept God's salvation. God can only do so much for you Sir.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: name one. Name any other principle or religion or way or culture or scientific finding that saves a man, that makes a man free from Sin. That replaces a mans nature and puts new desires inside him.

If you cannot name one that truly puts the life and salvation of God in man apart from Jesus, shouldn't you think that there's something missing on your part? I mean, you claim it is contradictory and un-appealing, but you cannot deny its power. Something is truly wrong then?
I'm still waiting for a nice and coherent reply to this post.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: I'm still waiting for a nice and coherent reply to this post.
this just goes to prove my point. Reread the first paragraph of my previous post again. Carefully this time. . .you're truly hilarious. Sometimes i don't know why i bother with you sef. You are too deep in your delusion.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by mko2005: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
God has already supplied us with the power and even the desire to obey HIM but we must have to supply the decision !
No body preached to me when i gave up my life for God but i tell you OP,it is only Jesus that can give you salvation in this dispensation !

God help us
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

Never actually saw this. No such thing as NL atheist.

Lemme see, do you believe the supernatural was involved in creation, and of just this universe or everything (ignore paradox here pls)?

Nairaland atheist not a new thing on this forum......you only want to deny that.

Whats supernatural? I dont subscribe to that. Next
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: @Folykaze: you insult Jesus and call for evidence of the message at this stage? Then you are blind you see. What do you expect as evidence? Are our lives and the power that backs the word not enough? You want signs? Are the healings and supernatural interventions and miracles not enough? You ask for scientific fact, are the fossils and nature and life not enough. You have enough evidence, but still you reject God's message. I'll keep praying and speaking the message, but its your choice to acknowledge it's power and accept God's salvation. God can only do so much for you Sir.

Someone is blind or probably cant read or maybe lost his thinking cap.....did I request for any prove in my post directed to you? This guy sucks

You asked questions and you answered. If it too much for ya, read it all again with deep breathe.

I didn't ask you about miracle, supernaturals or something. If you want talk on that, get on another thread or create one
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
The op is retracing his steps back to God and has moved on, una still dey here dey blow grammer. Toh, make una continue.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mr Troll: this just goes to prove my point. Reread the first paragraph of my previous post again. Carefully this time. . .you're truly hilarious. Sometimes i don't know why i bother with you sef. You are too deep in your delusion.
maybe you're the one deluded?
Edit
Hmmm...at least this time you didn't suddenly become hostile and angry; throwing insults and curses at me and vowing never to speak with me again. grin
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ishilove: The op is retracing his steps back to God and has moved on, una still dey here dey blow grammer. Toh, make una continue.
cheesy madam, you talk true abeg. Make we go blow our grammar for anod thread. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: maybe you're the one deluded?
Edit
Hmmm...at least this time you didn't suddenly become hostile and angry; throwing insults and curses at me and vowing never to speak with me again. grin
really eh, shey i told you to call me BASKARD if i ever attempt any debate with you again? Maybe i deserve it now.

Note though, i'm never angry with you. Just exasperated and utterly flummoxed at your foolish ignorance.

If you care to though, we can put it to the test. Lets show who is truly deluded between the two of us. . . What do you say? wink
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by ONUTOPSY(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE US HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON; THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE AN EVERLASTING LIFE. THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? DON'T BE DECEIVED, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO THE FATHER. AND THE WAY IS JESUS. EITHER YOU ARE FOR JESUS OR YOU ARE FOR NOTHING. THERE IS NO SHORTCUT. WHY MUST YOU ALLOW SATAN TO DECEIVE YOU? NO AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE WILL DELIVER YOU FROM GOD's JUDGEMENT IF YOU DIE WITHOUT ACCEPTING OUR LORD JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR. DO NOT ALLOW ANYBODY TO DETERMINE YOUR FAITH FOR YOU, YOUR FAITH IS IN YOUR HANDS. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY AND BE SAVED. REMEMBER, HOLINESS, RIGHTEOUNSNESS AND TRUTHFULNESS WITH OUR JESUS IN YOUR LIFE EQUAL TO HEAVENLY KINGDOM. MY LIFE IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO GAMBLE WITH IN THE NAME KNOWLEDGE AND UNWISE REASONING. JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mr Troll: really eh, shey i told you to call me BASKARD if i ever attempt any debate with you again? Maybe i deserve it now.

Note though, i'm never angry with you. Just exasperated and utterly flummoxed at your foolish ignorance.

If you care to though, we can put it to the test. Lets show who is truly deluded between the two of us. . . What do you say? wink
lol. How will you go about doing that?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
We can start by defining what delusion is, what constitutes it and when you can categorically say that someone is deluded. Clear enough?

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Nairaland atheist not a new thing on this forum......you only want to deny that.

Whats supernatural? I dont subscribe to that. Next

You sound defensive, what do you have to hide? Are you ashamed of being agnostic or a theist?

Explain what these NL atheists are pls, as all I see around are..............atheists. Simple. You've never met an atheist? Visit reddit for instance, tell me exactly what makes NL atheists different to other atheists, other than of course, geography, else......... sharrap

Anyways, notice they're a loose bunch as well? We all largely agree on something though, related to supernatural

googlod:

su·per·nat·u·ral
/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
Adjective
(of a manifestation or event) Attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
Noun
Manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin.
Synonyms
preternatural - unearthly - weird - miraculous

So, do sango et al qualify as supernatural, and were they involved in creation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Feel About Black Jesus? / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! / When Did Jesus Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.