Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! (9363 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mr Troll: We can start by defining what delusion is, what constitutes it and when you can categorically say that someone is deluded. Clear enough?
okay, but that depends on your categorical classification of a deluded person. But go ahead
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

You sound defensive, what do you have to hide? Are you ashamed of being agnostic or a theist?

Explain what these NL atheists are pls, as all I see around are..............atheists. Simple. You've never met an atheist? Visit reddit for instance, tell me exactly what makes NL atheists different to other atheists, other than of course, geography, else......... sharrap

Anyways, notice they're a loose bunch as well? We all largely agree on something though, related to supernatural

So, do sango et al qualify as supernatural, and were they involved in creation?
since when does evolution conform to the laws of science? If you can tell me that, I'll doff my hat, until then, stop hiding behind the mask of science
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

You sound defensive, what do you have to hide? Are you ashamed of being agnostic or a theist?

Defensive? How? Im not agnostic or theist.....so stop throwing terms which are not meant for me.

Explain what these NL atheists are pls, as all I see around are..............atheists. Simple. You've never met an atheist? Visit reddit for instance, tell me exactly what makes NL atheists different to other atheists, other than of course, geography, else......... sharrap

Ask logicboy what he called Nairaland atheist. Hence, stop picking draws on me.

Anyways, notice they're a loose bunch as well? We all largely agree on something though, related to supernatural

I dont subscribe to supernatural. I know things are happening in my environment but dont really know how, why, and what made it happen so im open to questioning and continue investigating. I dont think I have to deny it because I cant explain it. If thats what you call supernatural, good for you......nothing supernatural in my world....everything in nature is super enough.

So, do sango et al qualify as supernatural, and were they involved in creation?

You dont know what sango is. Your knowledge about it is that of corrupt depiction by western religion. You need to make a step ahead christianity and Islam. If you think sango is a monster living in the sky....thats your cup of tea.....sango, ogun and ifa mean more to me than you think. Go learn about it before we talk on that.

Whats supernatural in sango?

What the fvck is sango doing in creation myth? Guy/man sorry to say, you religatheist.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Defensive? How? Im not agnostic or theist.....so stop throwing terms which are meant for me.

I should stop throwing terms that are 'meant for you'. Is this a freudian slip? lol. So defensive, what are you so scared of? Losing 'e-points'? Nothing wrong with being a theist..

FOLYKAZE:
I dont subscribe to supernatural. I know things are happening in my environment but dont really know how, why, and what made it happen. I dont think I have to deny it because I cant explain it. If thats what you call supernatural, good for you......nothing supernatural in my world....everything in nature is super enough.

So, do you think whatever is responsible can be studied by science?

FOLYKAZE:
You dont know what sango is. Your knowledge about it is that of corrupt depiction by western religion. You need to make a step ahead christianity and Islam. If you think sango is a monster living in the sky....thats your cup of tea.....sango, ogun and ifa mean more to me than you think. Go learn about it before we talk on that.

Whats supernatural in sango?

Well...

wiki:

According to Yoruba and Vodou belief systems, Shango hurls bolts of lightning at the people chosen to be his followers, leaving behind imprints of stone axe blades on the Earth's crust. These blades can be seen easily after heavy rains. Veneration of Shango enables—according to Yoruba belief—a great deal of power and self-control.

FOLYKAZE:

What the fvck is sango doing in creation myth? Guy/man sorry to say, you religatheist.

And what was that you were saying about labels? You just created one of thin air just for me? Man, I'm honored.

Again, just in case it didn't get through to you, you've said absolutely nothing of value. Just answer the simple questions please, without silly dribbles and slips, else......sharrap

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: since when does evolution conform to the laws of science? If you can tell me that, I'll doff my hat, until then, stop hiding behind the mask of science

The ignorance in this post is of the sort that makes me want to pull out all my hair. So please, let me go....
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

The ignorance in this post is of the sort that makes me want to pull out all my hair. So please, let me go....
true ignorance is stupidly believing what your evolutionists tell you happened millions of years ago and blasting theists who have faith in God. The only difference between your faith and the christian faith is that ours yields results of a new life and nature. Yours make you lifted up in pride, arrogance, and I'm sorry to say Foolishness
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: cheesy madam, you talk true abeg. Make we go blow our grammar for anod thread. cheesy cheesy
No bother to blow grammar at all. Shey una no dey taya to argue ni?

@op, now they have moved to sango, on top of your redemption experience!! Smh. Joblessness undecided

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: true ignorance is stupidly believing what your evolutionists tell you happened millions of years ago and blasting theists who have faith in God. The only difference between your faith and the christian faith is that ours yields results of a new life and nature. Yours make you lifted up in pride, arrogance, and I'm sorry to say Foolishness

Goot, goot, let it all out my born again brother. All this lacks are your usual threats of hell fire.

Incoming right about.......
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

I should stop throwing terms that are 'meant for you'. Is this a freudian slip?

Wtf.....you fast on your pc. Thats typo error. I have corrected myself.

lol. So defensive, what are you so scared of? Losing 'e-points'? Nothing wrong with being a theist..

What is theist, and atheist. How does it fit with me?

Answers not giving in a day.....let science continue it investigation on it. You can do criticism job while those who are ready for work are on field.

Well...

Yoruba belief.....thats what wikipedia said. I dont rely on wiki. Go figure things out there for yourself. I have explained sango to my knowledge in previous post, do yourself a favor by reading it.

And what was that you were saying about labels? You just created one of thin air just for me? Man, I'm honored.

I know what suit folks that claim to have ignore religion but still see things from religion perspective.... Religatheist

Again, just in case it didn't get through to you, you've said absolutely nothing of value. Just answer the simple questions please, without silly dribbles and slips, else......sharrap

I didnt raise up discussion with you. You the one that mentioned my name. I didn't say im theist or agnostist....you the one forcing it down my throat. Get a life man
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

Goot, goot, let it all out my born again brother. All this lacks are your usual threats of hell fire.

Incoming right about.......
do you watch naruto wiegraf? Or read the anime?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
^^^

While this is all, as usual, nonsense, let me highlight the most pertinent bit here

me:

you:
Answers not giving in a day.....let science continue it investigation on it. You can do criticism job while those who are ready for work are on field.

Again, bros, simple question. Yet you choose to dance rather badly around it. Or do you have comprehension problems? So again,

me:

Simple yes or no would do, thank you.

Why are you so scared of being a theist? Let it all out. As they say, 'tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed', or whoever the devil is in yoruba fairy tales.

folykaze:
I didnt raise up discussion with you. You the one that mentioned my name. I didn't say im theist or agnostist....you the one forcing it down my throat. Get a life man

Have you so far, in any way, shown how you qualify as an atheist? So, I was.....correct? I called a spade a spade, and you proceed to whine. Perhaps you're some sort of special entity that cannot have his name mentioned on a.....public forum?

No, my good offended, I am offended when you imply I'm a 'nairaland atheist'. Please explain what that means, as you've far failed failed rather spectacularly. Why is your juju too special for us uncouth 'nairaland atheists'? Do we need 'faith' to be special as well?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf: ^^^

While this is all, as usual, nonsense, let me highlight the most pertinent bit here

Again, bros, simple question. Yet you choose to dance rather badly around it. Or do you have comprehension problems? So again,

Simple yes or no would do, thank you.

If science can investigate it, good for them.....all I know it that it happen. The rest is your hd.

Why are you so scared of being a theist? Let it all out. As they say, 'tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed', or whoever the devil is in yoruba fairy tales.

Scared? Lol. Alright I am God.....then im theist.

Yoruba spirituality doesn't have anything like devil. Dont be this dull.

Have you so far, in any way, shown how you qualify as an atheist? So, I was.....correct? I called a spade a spade, and you proceed to whine. Perhaps you're some sort of special entity that cannot have his name mentioned on a.....public forum?

You said im not atheist.....prove to me im not. Stop running around the bush.

No, my good offended, I am offended when you imply I'm a 'nairaland atheist'. Please explain what that means, as you've far failed failed rather spectacularly. Why is your juju too special for us uncouth 'nairaland atheists'

So dull. I dont do groupie things. Let it ring to your head. What does juju got to do with discussion here? Religatheist picking everything at his might to win a point.

Lol
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: okay, but that depends on your categorical classification of a deluded person. But go ahead
Not my classifications bros but that of experts. Definitions coming up. . .
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You said im not atheist.....prove to me im not. Stop running around the bush.

YOU IN THE VERY SAME POST:

Yoruba spirituality doesn't have anything like devil. Dont be this dull.

No, but it has sango, ogun, ese, etc etc, as you graciously list all the time, yes? Just as xtians have yah'weh and satan, Norse had thor and loki. Children have santa. Do you have evidence that proves any of these exist? You've reviewed the evidence for any, and are convinced they do? Do you even know what atheism is?

The italicized, considering the situation, is just awesome.

So, once again, you fail to answer the simplest, most basic of questions

me:

do you think whatever is responsible can be studied by science?

you:

If science can investigate it, good for them.....all I know it that it happen. The rest is your hd.

If you cannot answer in the affirmative to this simple question, then you aren't an atheist.

This, good ser, is cowardice. A simple yes or no, yet we get maradona instead, needlessly to boot. You don't want to be seen as a theist, why should I care, lol. You're clearly a theist, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: do you watch naruto wiegraf? Or read the anime?

It's read the mango. Yes, sadly. It's sheet. I much prefer one piece these days (and I used to denigrate it once upon a time....) What does that have to do with anything though?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
wikipedia: A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. . .the
psychiatrist and
philosopher Karl Jaspers was the first to define the three main criteria for a
belief to be considered delusional in his 1913 book General Psychopathology.[2] These criteria are:
Certainty (held with
absolute conviction),
Incorrigibility (not
changeable by compelling
counterargument or proof
to the contrary),
Impossibility or falsity of
content (implausible,
bizarre or patently untrue). . . .
Now do you agree with this definition or is there some other you would like to present?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mr Troll: Now do you agree with this definition or is there some other you would like to present?
hmmm...I agree
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

It's read the mango. Yes, sadly. It's sheet. I much prefer one piece these days (and I used to denigrate it once upon a time....) What does that have to do with anything though?
sorry, I meant manga. Just wondering...and trying to find ground to talk and be listened to. You see, we need wisdom in speaking the message. And we must rely on the holy spirits power.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ Troll: I'll soon go off, don't worry though, I can reply you in the morning
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiegraf:

No, but it has sango, ogun, ese, etc etc, as you graciously list all the time, yes? Just as xtians have yah'weh and satan, Norse had thor and loki. Children have santa. Do you have evidence that any of exist? You've reviewed the evidence for any, and are convinced they do?

And this is intelligence you always claim...were you not saying devil in yoruba belief? I said there is nothing like such in yoruba spirituality and you here saying NO. Why did you attribute devil to yoruba spirituality when you know there is nothing of such in it? This is western intelligent brainwashing and illusion. You not worth discussing this with.

Let me get this short story across to you. Im one of the type that bash pagan back in those days.....i felt embarrassed when I was beaten with it spiritual meaning and what it entails. African atheist like you are embarrassment to African ancestors, culture and tradition....you can bark when religion dogma showed up by claiming to be intelligent but still walk around with the programming on your brain thinking pagan is all about devil, monster and some talking sh!t who walks around in the night.

You ask for prove on Ogun....here it is https://www.nairaland.com/1394890/real-hero-here/1#17595015

Here is for sango.....https://www.nairaland.com/1447731/renounce-atheism-agnosticism/5#18327019

You can quote bible to disprove Jesus.....let see how you quote Oriki sango to disprove Sango or Odu ifa to disprove Orunmila. Shameless Blackass.

Do you even know what atheism is?

Nope...school me pls.

And this is for my stand on atheism....spirituality and other scum bordering your head https://www.nairaland.com/1403503/bolaino-lets-discuss-beliefs/2#17597456

If you cannot answer in the affirmative to this simple question, then you aren't an atheist.

Atheism equals science. So dull.
The nairaland atheism priest has spoken. Lol

This, good ser, is cowardice. A simple yes or no, yet we get maradona instead, needlessly to boot. You don't want to be seen as a theist, why should I care, lol. You're clearly a theist, deal with it.

No prove? Get something better doing.....religatheist. I cant be like you and you cant be like me. What brings us together is disbelief in the existence of God. If anything arise apart from that......not necessary we agree on it. So get a life
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chibuebem: hmmm...I agree
Thank you. Now it is quite clear that you hold your christian beliefs with strong conviction. Now i'm going to show systematically how incorrigible you have made said belief and how some of the aspects of it are quite bizarre, implausible and patently untrue. This will make it clear that YOU are delusional. Feel free to also show how i'm delusional too. Remember our definition. Stay tuned. . .cheesy
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And this is intelligence you always claim...were you not saying devil in yoruba belief? I said there is nothing like such in yoruba spirituality and you here saying NO. Why did you attribute devil to yoruba spirituality when you know there is nothing of such in it? This is western intelligent brainwashing and illusion. You not worth discussing this with.

Let me get this short story across to you. Im one of the type that bash pagan back in those days.....i felt embarrassed when I was beaten with it spiritual meaning and what it entails. African atheist like you are embarrassment to African ancestors, culture and tradition....you can bark when religion dogma showed up by claiming to be intelligent but still walk around with the programming on your brain thinking pagan is all about devil, monster and some talking sh!t who walks around in the night.

You ask for prove on Ogun....here it is https://www.nairaland.com/1394890/real-hero-here/1#17595015

Here is for sango.....https://www.nairaland.com/1447731/renounce-atheism-agnosticism/5#18327019

You can quote bible to disprove Jesus.....let see how you quote Oriki sango to disprove Sango or Odu ifa to disprove Orunmila. Shameless Blackass.

Nope...school me pls.

And this is for my stand on atheism....spirituality and other scum bordering your head https://www.nairaland.com/1403503/bolaino-lets-discuss-beliefs/2#17597456

Atheism equals science. So dull.
The nairaland atheism priest has spoken. Lol

No prove? Get something better doing.....religatheist. I cant be like you and you cant be like me. What brings us together is disbelief in the existence of God. If anything arise apart from that......not necessary we agree on it. So get a life

......aaaaaannnddd you still didn't answer the question.

Perhaps you'd like to tell me about the weather in yoruba afterlife next?

How you jump to your conclusions deserves some sort of scientific study, good ser. You display excellent comprehension and reasoning skills. Couple that with your defensiveness and it makes for brilliant bufoonry, good theist. Far too much for a mere mortal like me to take on. At least, not without a lot of pay. So, as reverse psychology seems to work on you, don't sharrap!

Sorry about the maradona bit, I meant to say bebe, or a granny suiting up against last season's bayern
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 1:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Chibuebem: sorry, I meant manga. Just wondering...and trying to find ground to talk and be listened to. You see, we need wisdom in speaking the message. And we must rely on the holy spirits power.

Trust me when I say that as far as religion is concerned, there's absolutely nothing you can do about my stance, except possibly provide a few laughs.

But feel free
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2013
First Evidence against @Chibuebem

THE HUMAN EVOLUTION

Now, The genesis account specifically said that Yahweh created only 2 humans and it is from them that we currently have the over 6 billion humans in the world today. . .

What does the evidence say?
Science says that the modern man, Homo Sapiens actually emerged as a distinct specie of the Hominids i.e Great Apes (Not directly from dust tongue). Is there compelling evidence for this?
Yes there are quite a lot of evidence for this. The study of human evolution is an interdisciplinary study involving Physical Anthropology, Primatology, Archaeology, Linguistics, Evolutionary Psychology, Embryology and Genetics. . . .

It is known that primates diverged from other mammals about 85 million yrs ago and the earliest fossils appeared about 55mya. . .

The earliest genus is the Homo Habilis which diverged from the Australopithecines about 2.3mya.

Also from fossil evidence among other things suggests that the earliest genus of the Homo evolved from Africa(not Garden of Eden tongue) and spread through out europe and asia through different stages of migration.
Archaic Homo Sapiens evolved between 400,000 and 250,000 yrs ago and they may have interbred with the Nearnderthals and Denisova Hominim as it has been shown that between 5-7% of their genomes are present in modern humans. . .

Modern humans actually evolved about 200,000yrs ago and there are numerous fossil intermediaries to show the evolutionary pathway.

This is by no means my original thoughts and i'll be happy to present links to back up what i wrote there if you want to dispute their correctness.

What can we conclude from this then?

From the myriad of available evidence, it is quite clear that modern humans, the Homo Sapiens did not in fact spring up from dust and did not certainly come from only 2 humans but rather we evolved from a common ancestor together with other primates.

It is only a delusional person(read Chibuebem) who, in the face of such compelling evidence will still choose to believe in the Jewish Creation myth.

Stay tuned. . .cheesy
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2013
wiegraf:

......aaaaaannnddd you still didn't answer the question.

Get your eye glasses on next time when reading my post. Were you not asking for devil? How about Ogun, Sango and atheism? Common, you should be more this.

Perhaps you'd like to tell me about the weather in yoruba afterlife next?

It now afterlife huh? Where do you get that from? See western programming chei.

I will educate you on the gilberish term devil you used on Eshu. Thats what you need.....open your mind to learning no matter where it comes instead claiming you know all.....erm you no nothing.

How you jump to your conclusions deserves some sort of scientific study, good ser. You display excellent comprehension and reasoning skills. Couple that with your defensiveness and it makes for brilliant bufoonry, good theist. Far too much for a mere mortal like me to take on. At least, not without a lot of pay. So, as reverse psychology seems to work on you, don't sharrap!

No science, no atheist. Lol....dull atheist priest. So buddhist are in lab huh? Smh

Sorry about the maradona bit, I meant to say bebe, or a granny suiting up against last season's bayern

Yawn...stretching......morning. Have a nice day
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by UyiIredia(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2013
wiegraf:

No, but it has sango, ogun, ese, etc etc, as you graciously list all the time, yes? Just as xtians have yah'weh and satan, Norse had thor and loki. Children have santa. Do you have evidence that proves any of these exist? You've reviewed the evidence for any, and are convinced they do? Do you even know what atheism is?

Coming from a goose who fails at dribbling out of arguments this interesting, the tactic here is especially sound, show that if one ain't talk like a typical atheist, he ain't atheist. No to mention schmucking around the term, Nairaland atheist.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by UyiIredia(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2013
wiegraf:

Trust me when I say that as far as religion is concerned, there's absolutely nothing you can do about my stance, except possibly provide a few laughs.

But feel free

Coming from you, that's religulous.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2013
Mr Troll: First Evidence against @Chibuebem

THE HUMAN EVOLUTION

Now, The genesis account specifically said that Yahweh created only 2 humans and it is from them that we currently have the over 6 billion humans in the world today. . .

What does the evidence say?
Science says that the modern man, Homo Sapiens actually emerged as a distinct specie of the Hominids i.e Great Apes (Not directly from dust tongue). Is there compelling evidence for this?
Yes there are quite a lot of evidence for this. The study of human evolution is an interdisciplinary study involving Physical Anthropology, Primatology, Archaeology, Linguistics, Evolutionary Psychology, Embryology and Genetics. . . .

It is known that primates diverged from other mammals about 85 million yrs ago and the earliest fossils appeared about 55mya. . .

The earliest genus is the Homo Habilis which diverged from the Australopithecines about 2.3mya.

Also from fossil evidence among other things suggests that the earliest genus of the Homo evolved from Africa(not Garden of Eden tongue) and spread through out europe and asia through different stages of migration.
Archaic Homo Sapiens evolved between 400,000 and 250,000 yrs ago and they may have interbred with the Nearnderthals and Denisova Hominim as it has been shown that between 5-7% of their genomes are present in modern humans. . .

Modern humans actually evolved about 200,000yrs ago and there are numerous fossil intermediaries to show the evolutionary pathway.

This is by no means my original thoughts and i'll be happy to present links to back up what i wrote there if you want to dispute their correctness.

What can we conclude from this then?

From the myriad of available evidence, it is quite clear that modern humans, the Homo Sapiens did not in fact spring up from dust and did not certainly come from only 2 humans but rather we evolved from a common ancestor together with other primates.

It is only a delusional person(read Chibuebem) who, in the face of such compelling evidence will still choose to believe in the Jewish Creation myth.

Stay tuned. . .cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now here's my own evidence that you're delusional:

Real scientific findings bear witness to the message of the bible.
Science:
n.
1 a branch of knowledge conducted on objective principles involving the systematized observation of and experiment with phenomena, esp. concerned with the material and functions of the physical universe.

Your scientists were not there millions of years ago. In fact there is no millions of years ago. The earth is quite young actually. There's no such thing as evolution, its bogus and unscientific, darwinian evolution(a change of KINDS, not species) cannot be observed as you claim it happens over millions of years There's a difference between evolution and adaptation. Humans saw fossils, and made silly conclusions since they didn't want to retain God in their knowledge(that's in the bible). The fossils you see are as a result of the great cataclysmic event recorded in the bible, the flood you see. Because of that flood, and the aftermath events,per-flood and post-flood dwelling organisms were devoured, most of them(both aquatic and terrestrial) were buried in mud and lime and sediments following the flood. They are the fossils we see today.

Here's romans chapter 1
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Yes you see. They refused to retain God in their knowledge and thinking they were wise, they became fools. It is foolish to degrade yourself from a man created in God's image, to a primate.

When you look at nature and the fossils in relation to scripture, ALL uncertainties are answered and done away with. There's no shred of evidence for evolution and the big bang, that's why its still theory you see. You are the deluded one my friend, not me. You are brainwashed enough to believe you arose from apes and nothingness. To insult the dignity of humanity.

If humans arose from apes, why are there no living intermediaries today? And why are the apes still alive?

Smh my friend. You see, here's evidence of a young earth- http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers/features/young-earth-evidence/

There're fossils where aquatic and terrestrial organisms were buried together, fossils of aquatic organisms in very high mountains of the world, land forms that can only be explained by massive erosion of moving waters. All these are explained in the bible and in the flood.

This is not about science shaa. I'm going through the grounds of science to get the message of the gospel to you.

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2013
bolaino: my dear, I wasn't really an atheist per se, I was agnostic, but I was leaning towards atheism though, so that was why I renounced both, agnosticism and atheism.

What you are saying is impossible. Atheism is not a belief you can renounce. It made a good headline for you but it is a spiritual impossibility.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2013
shocked @Chibuebem! Really!!!? My response coming right up. Chei!
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Coming from a goose who fails at dribbling out of arguments this interesting, the tactic here is especially sound, show that if one ain't talk like a typical atheist, he ain't atheist. No to mention schmucking around the term, Nairaland atheist.

Lemme guess, you think you made sense?

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Now lets see what you got. . .
Chibuebem: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now here's my own evidence that you're delusional:

Real scientific findings bear witness to the message of the bible.
What nonsense is this? Real scientific findings? As opposed to what, the findings that don't correspond to your dogmatic positions?

Your scientists were not there millions of years ago. In fact there is no millions of years ago. The earth is quite young actually. There's no such thing as evolution, its bogus and unscientific, darwinian evolution(a change of KINDS, not species) cannot be observed as you claim it happens over millions of years There's a difference between evolution and adaptation.
this is quite sad. The earth is quite young? Say 6000 yrs old?
Pls check out this thread bros, this is becoming annoying. . www.nairaland.com/371029
it is only the wilfully ignorant and deluded that will come out in this present time say that there's no shred of evidence for evolution. You sir, take the crown.
Humans saw fossils, and made silly conclusions since they didn't want to retain God in their knowledge(that's in the bible). The fossils you see are as a result of the great cataclysmic event recorded in the bible, the flood you see. Because of that flood, and the aftermath events,per-flood and post-flood dwelling organisms were devoured, most of them(both aquatic and terrestrial) were buried in mud and lime and sediments following the flood. They are the fossils we see today.
And your oh so wise deductions from the fossil records were got from where. . . The BIBLE! A non scientific fairy tale book. So you expect that when scientists make discoveries they should all run to the bible to see how it fits abi?
Bros, there's something called the scientific method. Science does not go out to debunk any religion. It only happens that the findings do not agree with your religious views. Science does not owe it to any religion to present their findings in order to see how they fit. So this your nonsense conclusions about the fossil records have no base in science and i'd rather take the scientific view over any religious hogwash. Such arrogant nonsense!

Here's romans chapter 1. . .blah blah blah. . .
Yes you see. They refused to retain God in their knowledge and thinking they were wise, they became fools. It is foolish to degrade yourself from a man created in God's image, to a primate.
Oh! We're too special to be primates(do you even know what primate means?) but we are not too special to come from. . . DUST. Smh

When you look at nature and the fossils in relation to scripture, ALL uncertainties are answered and done away with. There's no shred of evidence for evolution and the big bang, that's why its still theory you see. You are the deluded one my friend, not me. You are brainwashed enough to believe you arose from apes and nothingness. To insult the dignity of humanity.
This is an example of a deluded fellow. Just because you don't like to be associated with APES you would close your eyes to the myriad evidence and insist on a view that has no evidence or instead twist the available evidence to suit your preconceived notions.

If humans arose from apes, why are there no living intermediaries today? And why are the apes still alive?
This is silly. Humans DID NOT evolve from apes. We share a common ancestor. Pls do some research. The world is leaving you behind in your ignorance. . . And oh, there are records of fossil intermediaries. Check out the Human-Chimpanzee-Last-Common-Ancestor. . .

Smh my friend. You see, here's evidence of a young earth- http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers/features/young-earth-evidence/

There're fossils where aquatic and terrestrial organisms were buried together, fossils of aquatic organisms in very high mountains of the world, land forms that can only be explained by massive erosion of moving waters. All these are explained in the bible and in the flood.
This is Hilarious! cheesy You expect me to take a christian apologist site over scientific views. Really?
Pls see where your nonsense 6000yr old earth theory was debunked www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalrymple/scientific_age_earth.html

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/age_of_the_earth.

This is not about science shaa. I'm going through the grounds of science to get the message of the gospel to you.
you sir, are pathetic. I'm begining to regret this. I mean, have you taken time to really know what a scientific theory is and why the Theory of Evolution will NEVER be called the Law of Evolution? Pls read scientific opinions bros. Open your mind. answersingenesis is not a scientific site and therefore their pseudoscientific opinions are not recognised anywhere. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK / Behold, I Am The Lord Of All Flesh: Is The Anything Too Hard For Me. / Is Church Attendance Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.