Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! (9357 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Ishilove: It's unbelievable how someone's newly renewed faith has been turned to a subject of debate by total strangers who haven't walked in his shoes.

Lord, in Your boundless mercy, forgive them and open their eyes to experience You.
Amen ooo, and pls sister put me in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by biafranqueen: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2013
beejaay:
Op Doesn't acknowledge any god,he simply realise the Absoluteness of the One.he simply realize that nothing rili exist outside the One whether muslim,xtian,atheist,theist,agnoist,hindus we are existing within the. Context of the One that is why he won't feelthreatened again by the uttrances of anyone believe because henow realize that notin real can be treathened(with this realization he can accomodate all views and yet not belong to any, the joy accompanied with this state of mind cannot be xplained and dts wat religions called paradise)
@op welcome onboard
well said bj
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Ishilove: It's unbelievable how someone's newly renewed faith has been turned to a subject of debate by total strangers who haven't walked in his shoes.

Lord, in Your boundless mercy, forgive them and open their eyes to experience You.

This is what i call false neurality plus holier than thou hypocrisy.

First of all, you are saying that God should forgive us for what? Who told you bolaino is a christian? What makes you think that our eyes are closed when we disbelieve in God?

Also, is it now wrong to talk about belief in God when someone renews his faith? Why are you talking as if we are at each others throats because Bolaino left atheism?
Infact, most people here are wishing him goodluck on his new path in belief.

Seriously, stop acting like a pharisee
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2013
bolaino: Amen ooo, and pls sister put me in your prayers.

Erm.......guy......
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Delafruita(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Fair enough. I quote the above for future reference. I shall also assume given your response, that you believe that r@pe, genocide and necroph**lia are good depending on society and circumstance.
what exactly is genocide?the hutu-tutsi crisis?the sarajevo massacre?how many of such events were recorded in the bible?didn't yagweh explicitly order his folks to commit genocide multiple times over?in the modern day,we have coined a term more humane than genocide and that's ethnic cleansing.from the views of those doing the cleansing,their action is for their good.their societal values support their actions and in that case,its a good thing within their society.that doesn't mean its acceptable by the other party.

Rape is simply ssex without consent.islam allows for marriage to under-aged kids who don't even know what consent means.isn't that rape?but muslims believe themselves to be doing the good thing for the girl.

Of course I know the above is just a load of bollocks.I just wanted to highlight to you why there has never been a universal concept of good and evil.america screams terrorism when its attacked,then it also attacks the nation that supposedlly houses the terrorists.we applaud america as doing good despite d fact that innocents will die by their thousands.we don't call it murder,we call it colateral damage.on the part of the supposed terrorists,their grudge is about america's continued support of isreal's aggressiveness and they feel sending a message is a good thing.

The only thing that gives a semblance of partitioning good from evil is the law.whatever the law of the society is against is evil and laws differ from place to place
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2013
One more thing bolaino;

I hope fear didn't play a part in your change of ways??

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2013
Chibuebem: One more thing bolaino;

no, fear didn't play any role in my conversion.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Ishilove: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2013
bolaino: Amen ooo, and pls sister put me in your prayers.
I most definitely will. You have been chosen, so fear not smiley

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Ishilove: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

This is what i call false neurality plus holier than thou hypocrisy.

First of all, you are saying that God should forgive us for what? Who told you bolaino is a christian? What makes you think that our eyes are closed when we disbelieve in God?

Also, is it now wrong to talk about belief in God when someone renews his faith?
Why are you talking as if we are at each others throats because Bolaino left atheism?

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. -1 Cor 2:14

3 Likes

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2013
Ishilove:
I most definitely will. You have been chosen, so fear not smiley
thank you sister, may the good lord bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wordcat(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
italo: He is talking on the premise that we all know and agree on the definition of good and evil. A false premise. So to prove that, I ask: what is the definition of good and evil?
:

if u hv an accident today and break your spinal cord, is it a good thing to u?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by italo: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
wordcat: :

if u hv an accident today and break your spinal cord, is it a good thing to u?

If u hv an accident today and break your spinal cord, it could be good in the end if through your suffering or condition, you attain the salvation of your soul.

Then, you will never go through pain anymore.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by beejaay: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
biafranqueen: well said bj
abi my sister, imagine the argument back and forth since the beginning of the thread, intersting isnt it?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by UyiIredia(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ Delafruita: Insofar as you are consistent with your moral relativism no probs.

@ jayriginal: Thanks for the input: though you know given your relativism people can justify any act, which happens.

@ bolaino: Please revert to my thread on your beliefs I'll soon type a question for you there.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ bolaino: I have typed the question, cluck here.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ishilove:
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. -1 Cor 2:14
on point abeg. Logicboy doesn't know he's blind. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by wiegraf: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Op, you and the likes of folykaze never were atheists per say. I don't even recall you calling yourself atheist, it was usually agnostic/freethinker

Good for you and whatever paths you choose, as long as you don't become sheeple and separate church/state. Kudos

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Mintayo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ishilove:
on point,so many 'blind' people!

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by UyiIredia(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Folykaze has stated clearly he is an atheist. I can't say the same for bolaino. I suspect the vomit up there is springs from the thought that an atheist wouldn't be convinced by what happened to bolaino.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
wiegraf: Op, you and the likes of folykaze never were atheists per say. I don't even recall you calling yourself atheist, it was usually agnostic/freethinker

Good for you and whatever paths you choose, as long as you don't become sheeple and separate church/state. Kudos
thanks sire, I will not become sheeple, lol.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chibuebem: One more thing bolaino;

I didn't think this ever possible but i actually agree with you. Miracles do happen. . .
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is quite funny. OP does subscribe to the christian god but he's happy to have the christians pray for him. Hehehehehehehe.
Abeg make una leave oga B alone oooo!cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
wiegraf: Op, you and the likes of folykaze never were atheists per say. I don't even recall you calling yourself atheist, it was usually agnostic/freethinker

Don't get your hopes up. . .
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Bella3(f): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
I smell lies!
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Bella3(f): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
I smell lies!!
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mr Troll: This is quite funny. OP does subscribe to the christian god but he's happy to have the christians pray for him. Hehehehehehehe.
Abeg make una leave oga B alone oooo!cheesy
lol, bros, prayer na prayer, lol
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by bolaino(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
BĂ©lla3: I smell lies!!
what kinda lies? if I may ask,
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
bolaino: lol, bros, prayer na prayer, lol
alright. I'll have Alfa pray to satan on your behalf then. . .

1 Like

Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mr Troll: I didn't think this ever possible but i actually agree with you. Miracles do happen. . .

I don't get you.
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by MrTroll(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chibuebem:
I don't get you.
Never mind wink
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2013

Im not nairaland atheist. That sound cool right?
Re: I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mr Troll: Never mind wink
okay. I'm short of words right now...

I'll keep preaching the message shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Is Church Attendance Compulsory? / Behold, I Am The Lord Of All Flesh: Is The Anything Too Hard For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.