Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

145fauzia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 145fauzia's Profile / 145fauzia's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Culture / Re: Two ‘Next-In-Lines’ That Never Became Olubadan Of Ibadan In Recent Years by 145fauzia: 11:48am On Mar 19
HmmmHmmm...
Religion / Re: As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time? by 145fauzia: 9:50pm On Mar 03
I try to everyday. I have Daily Guide devotional from Scripture Union.It's a very comprehensive guide.I try to everyday. I have Daily Guide devotional from Scripture Union.It's a very comprehensive guide....
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US' by 145fauzia: 8:18pm On Feb 22
Who wudnt prefer a dumb fool that he can useWho wudnt prefer a dumb fool that he can use...
Politics / Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by 145fauzia: 11:01am On Feb 11
Haha...let me look for antimalaria medicineHaha...let me look for antimalaria medicine...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Edo by 145fauzia: 8:50am On Feb 01
Play silly games,..Play silly games,.....
Politics / Re: ‘Go And Prepare To Rerun In 2027’, Abiodun Tells Adebutu by 145fauzia: 4:48pm On Jan 20
Of course you did not see the airport nor road n hones he constructed.Of course you did not see the airport nor road n hones he constructed....
Education / Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by 145fauzia: 9:21am On Jan 10
Even if there is, these schools will still debunk it. That is what Nigeria has been brought down to "lies"Even if there is, these schools will still debunk it. That is what Nigeria has been brought down to "lies"...
Travel / Re: FG To Shut Section Of Third Mainland Bridge In January 2024 by 145fauzia: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
The date is not bad at all.The date is not bad at all....
Politics / Re: UN Chief: The Situation In Gaza "Catastrophic, Apocalyptic, Greater Than WW2" by 145fauzia: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Terrorists supporter! Just fly any Palestinian flag anywhere you are and watch rocket from Tel-Aviv dissect you spontaneously.Terrorists supporter! Just fly any Palestinian flag anywhere you are and watch rocket from Tel-Aviv dissect you spontaneously....
Sports / Re: NFF Plans Introduction Of VAR In Domestic League by 145fauzia: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2023
We're backward in everythingCan you imagine no Nigerian referee was called to officiate 2023 African cup of Nation that will keep off January in Cote D'IvoirePatheticWe're backward in everythingCan you imagine no Nigerian referee was called to officiate 2023 African cup of Nation that will keep off January in Cote D'IvoirePathetic...
Celebrities / Re: Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions by 145fauzia: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Chioma now Enny.. you can do more Mr pastorĕChioma now Enny.. you can do more Mr pastorĕ...
Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu: President Elect is begging for congratulations by 145fauzia: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2023
The US state department is not the White house. There are various articles that explained what the state department did.The US state department is not the White house. There are various articles that explained what the state department did....
Politics / Re: Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry by 145fauzia: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rejoicing so that you can hijack it and turn it in to violence including stealing people's property abi? Rejoicing so that you can hijack it and turn it in to violence including stealing people's property abi? ...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Has Done What I Couldn’t Do; His Place In History Excellent—Pius Anyim by 145fauzia: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Realignment ongoingThis week will see so many convergence for ObiRealignment ongoingThis week will see so many convergence for Obi...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Death Toll Tops 16,000 In Turkey- Syria Earthquake by 145fauzia: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oti ya were🤣😂🤣Oti ya were🤣😂🤣...
Romance / Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? by 145fauzia: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
😁😁😁😁I like your style.😁😁😁😁I like your style....
Politics / Re: Keyamo: No Reason To Reveal Tinubu’s Health Status by 145fauzia: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Next election will determine Nigeria future. Japa nowNext election will determine Nigeria future. Japa now...
Foreign Affairs / Re: 'Silence Is Betrayal': Prince Harry Hits Buckingham Palace by 145fauzia: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
He should tread carefully.He should tread carefully....
Crime / Re: Farmers Kill Cows, Three Youths Murdered In Reprisal In Makurdi, Benue State by 145fauzia: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
We thought it has ended.We thought it has ended....
Politics / Re: I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic by 145fauzia: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Sorry, but I'm only human.Sorry, but I'm only human....
Politics / Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by 145fauzia: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thesame way they killed my uncle... Politics is indeed a dirty game. RIP MR Augustine Ejili...Thesame way they killed my uncle... Politics is indeed a dirty game. RIP MR Augustine Ejili......
Politics / Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by 145fauzia: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Really? Can you please name the northerners supporting Atiku?Really? Can you please name the northerners supporting Atiku?...
Crime / Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by 145fauzia: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which kin lie be thisWhich kin lie be this...
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member by 145fauzia: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Taking cultism to an Asia country is madness.Taking cultism to an Asia country is madness....
Politics / Re: Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts Tinubu’s Victory - Businessday by 145fauzia: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
As it stands now,1st place is between Obi and Atiku Tinubu and Kwankwanso will be fighting for 4th place. Peter Obi is comingAs it stands now,1st place is between Obi and Atiku Tinubu and Kwankwanso will be fighting for 4th place. Peter Obi is coming...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts by 145fauzia: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2022
The future is femaleThe future is female...
Politics / Re: Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God by 145fauzia: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Majority of people from benue state are senile and dormant in nature when it comes to decision making. It's factual!You can ask Tuface. Majority of people from benue state are senile and dormant in nature when it comes to decision making. It's factual!You can ask Tuface....
Politics / Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by 145fauzia: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2022
MantikuMantiku...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by 145fauzia: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu is the almighty LIARTinubu is the almighty LIAR...
Politics / Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by 145fauzia: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
HH...
Politics / Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by 145fauzia: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Only terrorists and Islamic extremist are the ones supporting this combination....I know that Tinubu will never succeed with this ticket....Only terrorists and Islamic extremist are the ones supporting this combination....I know that Tinubu will never succeed with this ticket.......

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.