Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34831 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by fluxbush(f): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
June 27th 2012 was the worst day of my life. I held my mum in my arms and watched helplessly as life slowly trickled out of her. After watching the disease wreck its havoc on her beautiful body,I was proud it never touched that beautiful soul. Till the very end,she was a sport about her situation. I will always love you,mommy. Cause of death: Kidney cancer.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Caprison(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
m.esther96:
RIP oyindamola,she slept beside me dt fateful day n neva woke up,dec 31st 2011
Hmmm!!! terrific..
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by IzyLuv(f): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
16/03... 9yrs ago.
I Lost my kid sis... She was knocked down nd rolled over by a car... D driver was our family friend...
He was drivin, greetin sumone behind him nd took his eyes of d road...

She died @ d hospital; Internal Bleeding...

She was only 9yrs and nd kept sayin ''Mummy, i dnt want to Die''...

My condolence to evryone who has lost sumone... It dozn't matter how long its been...
The pain is always d same....

Lets not lose faith in God. He knows Best..

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kelchy: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is a very sad thread
I av lost so many people close 2 me dat I dont even cry anymore cos I feel so much bitterness. I lost my immediate younger brother when I was 5 bt I stil remember him cos he gave me an everlasting scar , I lost my dad when I was 8 , it was also painful , I lost my mum whenbi was 10 , I still avnt gotten over her death , she died sitting beside me, I was too bittet and shocked that I didnt cry, I lost my very good friend who was my first love when I was 16, death has been very unfair 2 me,it turned me into a bitter person.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kstyle2(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mine wz my popsi...he died few dayz 2 xmas....he had promised 2 také us out d nxt day......i wz jst 11yrs.....can stil remenber d cries my mom cried sayin 'wake up...wake up honey'wen we rushed in2 d room,i sw my popsi lying breathless with a bible on his chest...i kept on pleadin with him 2 wake up....he didnt....dat wz 2002....popsi,u remain d greatest man i'v eva known....he wud alwayz say we shld neva luk dwn on any1 cos d tables can turn easily....he said d greatest gift u can giv ur kids is simply a xtian upbringin n sound education....i actually got my fyn boy luks 4rm him....momsi stil misses u.....she's raised 2 kul dudes n a lovly sister.....dad,i knw u'l b proud of her whreva u r.....i stil use anoda of his phrase til date which is 'd tinz u say,wont go away....so watch wat u say'

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by maoyinlola: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Oladipupo, my elder brother, died of injury from an accident at Osogbo on Sat 26 Nov, 2011, less than 40days after we did naming ceremony of his daughter. We spoke on 3days before his death. He didn't make it to the hospital. My heart still aches.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cant read no more. So touching. May God be with everyone that ever lost someone and to the departed.... Rest In perfect peace..
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Funpeter: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
shawrygal: May 12, 2002 was a day i will never forget in my life, the day my 11years old younger brother died by a hit and run car at onipanu expressway, lagos and he died instantly. It was very terrible. The only boy we had in my family.
sowi shawry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ediss(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
My dad mum and my younger brother 2008 I was in university and its still affecting me till date
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by stdammis(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ediss: sadThe death of my dad my mum and my younger brother. I still cry till date and will not stop untill God bring them back to me. Now I m just left with my two brothers only on this earth. sad

If tears and memories could build a stairway, we would walk right up to heaven and bring back our loved ones...take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
My late mum. She died giving birth.i was so young then that they couldnt tell me she was dead instead my dad said she travelled.
Funny enough,i knew she was dead but i did not understand what death means at that time,so i didnt cry.

I miss her everyday,words cant explian how i feel.
i just wish i had the chance to see her and tell her "mummy i love you" before she died.

I still feel like a big part of me is missing. cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
olahero: hmmm short of words.
that's how I saw it oo. Such is life
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by blackonil: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
She was 24, 5months away from finishing Nysc, the 5months she spent on d hospital bed crying everyday in pains. Somedays I wish she died earlier cos of d pains she was going tru. About 40% burns on her. I was with ha n she will scream in pains begging me to help ha.
Nov 28th 2012, she looked me in d eyes, screamed my name while she shaked her head n landed it into my open palm.
My sister was like my air. Am still denying she is gone. Strongest, bravest n most kindhrted girl I will ever knw.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by popson1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
the transition to eternal bliss of my dear brother in June 2006. learnt of his illness while doing my youth service in bauchi and rushed down home in may and returned shortly thereafter belIevIng strongly that he would soon get well. it never occurred to me that was the last time I would see my dearest brother. I was always calling home for news about his recovery and was always assured all was well until I got home in august and learnt he died two months earlier! it was an experience I would not even wish my enemy because hardly would a day pass without feeling melancholic and dream about him. my dear brother was an embodiment of love, humility and generosity who lived in fear of God. words cannot describe how terrifying your absence is to me and the family. may Allah swt grant you, our dad and others forgiveness of sin and eternal bliss (amin).

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Caprison(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
mz mariah: Hmm.the death of my dad who died before I was born and the death of my mum 2 hours after I was born. I never had the opportunity to even hold them sad
Hmmm!!!terrifying
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
OCTAVO:
This post made me shed tears profusely...
This entire thread made me very sad.
I really sympathise with you guys.
what can I say
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by redsquare(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
When I lost my dad in Feb of 2008, it was as if my world has crumbled but this was before I lost my eldest sister on June 11th 2013. She was hale and healthy few days to her death, I spoke with her on Wednesday, only for the hubby to call me on Friday that she has been hospitalised. Saw her Friday evening in the hospital when I closed from work, doctor said her BP was high. She finally died the next Tuesday at the Military Hospital PHC. Up till this moment, anytime my phone rings, I sincerely wish to see 'Sister' as the caller because she used to call me everyday. I've still not deleted her number from my phone. I still don't believe she's gone. RIP Adanne m.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Caprison:
Hmmm!!!terrifying
cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by bumzyo: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nov 30 2008. Some mths after my wedding, my only sis and her boy friend died in an accident on berger long bridge in Lagos. Their car fell into d river below d long bridge, it was a bitter experience for me and I was pregnant at that time. I still miss you BUKKY JEGEDE
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by MacT33(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
It was may dad, we talked after i got back frm skul dat fateful day b4 he went out...only to be met by men who came to tell me dat He was in the hospital. He had gone into coma and died in few days, of heart related issues. I miss him till date. Daddy!!! I know U would have been happy to be here wit Us...Guess U're Happier wit The Lord. RIP Sir,...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Caprison(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Excellent2010: I lost my frnd sm yrs back, can't rememba d yr again also my mum's younger sister in 2003 and just 2wks ago, sept 19, 2013 I lost my mum's elder sister while my grandma is alive. May the souls of d departed rest in peace.
Were are you driving @?...Ur grand ma na witch?

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by druid06(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Funny enough I was thinking about a best bud I lost some few years ago.

To my very good friend Semako, lost his live in an auto accident caused by a drunken and reckless driver. We your best buds love you man.

To my grandma, the most dear woman to me. I'm sorry I wasn't there to comfort you on death bed and worse I couldn't make it on you funeral. I know you understand. Your legacy forever lives in me. I love you mama.

To my father's wife, my Aunt. I miss you ma's.

Keep smiling down on us

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by nonesense: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
simon gonner: The death of my friends-Augustine and Francis..Me and my Frnd Augustine had a fight on june 2006 and we didn't see each other for 2 months.It was August I heard my best frnd Augustine died during a surgery..Francis was poisoned and he died a year after Augustine died..They are my closest frnds at sch..I miss u guys..someday we will see again...RIP frnds...
Na Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ kill dem!!
Better confess
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by stdammis(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
May 2009....I came back from jamb lesson and met my dad on the floor.......he later died that night @uch......I used to think that I was strong, but when it strucked me that I won't be seeing him anymore in this life time........gosh!

Olajumokemi, sometimes in november,2010......she was my ex girl, but we remained friends....the last time I called her was around may2010, tried calling her around november but her cell wasn't going tru.......december25,I had her mum's cell also so I called her that am jumoke's friend and would love to talk to her and her reply was "sorry dear, jumoke is no more" that's the saddest thing sum1 has ever said to me cry

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by roxell120(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ediss: sadThe death of my dad my mum and my younger brother. I still cry till date and will not stop untill God bring them back to me. Now I m just left with my two brothers only on this earth. sad
u brought endless tears in my eyes.God will surely guide u all the rest of ur life Amen.be strong and cheer up ok
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by wolebaba(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
My Friend Hakeem Usman, shot by vigilante 7/7/13 at ABK. I still sent him BBM last night hoping he would respond.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by rodeo0070(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Texykool:

Seems I know your bro. Grad from FUTA, right?

That's true Bro...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by scobaba: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Castro....his mum promised to give us(his friends) job in good firms if we helped him keep his cool thru school, we tried, but Castro was way too rugged for the entire military force in enugu 2 handle. he was beheaded by rival frat in 2004.
Mum.......died same day I did Best man for my hommie Stanley Ibekwe 2yrs ago.

Ise idongesit, my colleague whom I told to join a friend's car for my flatmate(colleague also) to join mine after my Branch Manager's Bday party 30th June 2008...dat friend( vwede) crashed his car and Ise died on the spot.

2yrs later...2010, dat vwede, got shot severally on his way back from club and died on the spot.( heard it was frat related also).

My classmate, hoodmate, colleague and bestie, Don Clet, crashed his car @ chevron round about and died on the spot. 1 year and 6 months after I'm still angry with Julian for showing me pix of clet's mangled corpse.

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace...amen.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Caprison(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
lonipeter: My dad, because his death is still so fresh. He died a couple of hours ago!
Like seriously...2day?
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Funpeter: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
So many story if you say yours is worst wait until u hear others story. May the God lord comfort us
me lost my Dad in 1993 returning from Abuja after the parade and my brother 2001 December few days to xmas we love you but God love most. May God protect us that are remaining
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by nasonaso: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2013
kelchy: This is a very sad thread
I av lost so many people close 2 me dat I dont even cry anymore cos I feel so much bitterness. I lost my immediate younger brother when I was 5 bt I stil remember him cos he gave me an everlasting scar , I lost my dad when I was 8 , it was also painful , I lost my mum whenbi was 10 , I still avnt gotten over her death , she died sitting beside me, I was too bittet and shocked that I didnt cry, I lost my very good friend who was my first love when I was 16, death has been very unfair 2 me,it turned me into a bitter person.

[color=#006600][/color]sweethat God can heal dont b bitter

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by mimicue(f): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2013
I lost my mum @ age 3 never knew her just pictures and was told its breast cancer I live all my life wishing I knew her and it isn't easy living without a mother but God knows best and also my grandmother the only source I knew as a mother left last December :- embarassed even though I never knew my mother I still cry sometimes band imagine what life would have been with her cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Father Is A Very Lazy Person / Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.