Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (35563 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by rodeo0070(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
I lost my only true friend, Pastor, Engineer, Adviser and above all, my younger brother,d baby of d house to blood cancer leukemia on May 2, 2012.RIP...
There were no warning symptoms to at least help us manage his state,no loss of weight or loss of energy or rise in temperature etc.

I called him about 2hours before he collapsed in my Dad's arms.
Watching him pass away helplessly in my presence is a memory that haunts me everyday. Quite unfortunate, I must tell u. We
did all we could to help him but God
had other plans.

April 19, 2012 last year, I wished
you a happy 24th Birthday, long life
and prosperity not knowing that you
will depart from us few days later.
Anyway, it is a bad day and a bad month. Bayowa, I miss you, we all miss you. I love you Little Joe.

www.nairaland.com/1276718/loving-memory
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kenlash1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
As I read through dis thread tears can't just stop coming from my eyes , I lost my only sister February 28th dis year , cause of death unknown . I miss her each day and wish I could turn back d hands of time , cos she was a pillar in my home nd mum has Neva bn d same again!!! Rest in peace my lovely sister Onome
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by sCun: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
What a sad and masochist thread. What exactly do you guys hope to achieve with this?
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
You don't wanna know!
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by olahero(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bossforeva: Two died at Dana Plane Crash! Chinwe Dike of Coporate Affairs was going with the Son Zuggy for Covenant University Pume
Joan Chinwe died april 13,2013 in that young shall grow coach that collided with a petrol tanker.
Ebuka Onuorah got drowned this year at Otamiri River where he went ah swimming with a jambite.
My young grand father died suddenly! I mean suddenly! since then grand mama has been having mental case.
Had a bad dream about my female cousin in the UK who's 5days older than me, the night 2 dat day Agagu's plane crashed.. But i've cancelled that dream and it shall not stand!
#fact laughing and weeping, sorry bros, U will be something bigger in this country in nearest future insha Allah, and I pray secretly for YOU also, I won't tell that in public.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Lagusta(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
booqee: the death of my immediate elder bro six months ago. It was painful cos thats the first time i'd experience d death of a really close loved one. Worse still is the fact dat he was very healthy two days b4 he died. Common purging?! Who could've believed it was just purging dat led to his death?! Its still fresh and painful cos no one expected death for such a thing. To worsen the case, he's my birthday mate. My first ever. Rip b.j

Sorry about that..... embarassed
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Lagusta(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
I lost my parents while I was in school, but the most painful was that of my mother...... she was my all-in-all!!!

I still miss her every single day of my life!!!!! Since 2006.....

RIP maami!!! cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by bashimam(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
R.I.P DADDY N SEPT MUM...MISSING YUH.....
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by movmentish(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
freecocoa: I didn't want to comment on this thread cos its just too sad having lost my mum who was aged 47 in 2010 but man, your comment has me crying.

Like seriously, death is such an hediot, I sympathize with you my friend and the rest of you on this thread.
lol @ death is such an hediot...sori bout ur loss
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by lonipeter(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
My dad, because his death is still so fresh. He died a couple of hours ago!

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by olahero(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
mz mariah: Hmm.the death of my dad who died before I was born and the death of my mum 2 hours after I was born. I never had the opportunity to even hold them sad
hmmm short of words.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Popowaa: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
movmentish: my dad,then my gf,now my mum....death doesnt even hurt me anymore,i sumtyms ask death 'is dat all you've got'
awwwww,it's well
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Slimcurtis1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
my twin brother,should be 18 with me.died from kidney disease last year.oh gosh! Why such thread...miss u alot gomez

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ngenge(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'm d original poster. I wil not hesitate to show d world how relevant nd responsible Dr. R.N Ikechukwu is to all who knew him. Don't know what came over me that made me to start dis thread dat is hitting d front page 4 d 1st time. Almost weeping as I read ur experiences. God knows,it is well.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by portablechizzy(f): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mine is so so painful lost the four men in the house my Dad and three brothers same day in a motor accident when they were traveling to the village still remember my Mom almost jump into the well then she was heavily pregnat with our last child

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Joyray(f): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mine was my broda second son who died last year november 12, was shot by a police for no offence dats d day I kw dis world is ntin bt we kw d police ws paid to kill him n d body ws nt found till today bt I thankGod my parents ar ok bt my mum still feel d pains. His name is obinwon or precious I will name my first son after him.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by movmentish(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Popowaa: awwwww,it's well
lol,i know....thanks
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Texykool: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
rodeo0070: I lost my only true friend, Pastor, Engineer, Adviser and above all, my younger brother,d baby of d house to blood cancer leukemia on May 2, 2012.RIP...
There were no warning symptoms to at least help us manage his state,no loss of weight or loss of energy or rise in temperature etc.

I called him about 2hours before he collapsed in my Dad's arms.
Watching him pass away helplessly in my presence is a memory that haunts me everyday. Quite unfortunate, I must tell u. We
did all we could to help him but God
had other plans.

April 19, 2012 last year, I wished
you a happy 24th Birthday, long life
and prosperity not knowing that you
will depart from us few days later.
Anyway, it is a bad day and a bad month. Bayowa, I miss you, we all miss you. I love you Little Joe.

www.nairaland.com/1276718/loving-memory

Seems I know your bro. Grad from FUTA, right?
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by misskenny(f): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bossforeva: Two died at Dana Plane Crash! Chinwe Dike of Coporate Affairs was going with the Son Zuggy for Covenant University Pume
Joan Chinwe died april 13,2013 in that young shall grow coach that collided with a petrol tanker.
Ebuka Onuorah got drowned this year at Otamiri River where he went ah swimming with a jambite.
My young grand father died suddenly! I mean suddenly! since then grand mama has been having mental case.
Had a bad dream about my female cousin in the UK who's 5days older than me, the night 2 dat day Agagu's plane crashed.. But i've cancelled that dream and it shall not stand!

I pray no bad news comes ur way again, and d dream has been cancelled by God's Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Meringe(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
lonipeter: My dad, because his death is still so fresh. He died a couple of hours ago!
Take heart bro.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by olahero(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
SO THAT'S HOW WE SHOULD BE PREPARING OF OUR OWN TOO, BECAUSE WE ALL TO DIE, BUT I PRAY TO ALLAH TO LET US LIVE LONG AND GRANT US AL-JANAT IN LIFE AFTER. always behave like someone who gonna die next in minute, THIS LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE LITTLE, BE WISE AND HOOK UP TO GOD. gudnYt, PLEASE to those that are crying should STOP crying and plan for tomorrow which we have NOT see. May GOD be with US all.

6 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by underage(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
I lost my best, dearest, truest friend to the cold hands of death 2 years ago, on 20th Nov. 2011. He died afta having an accident on his way home from sch. I cry everytime I remember him. I was so shocked dat I had to spend some days in d hospital. His death is actually the most painful experience in my whole life so far. cry. I still daydream about him and sometimes imagine he's here listening to me while I talk to him. I miss him so so much.

R.I.P Basheer cry

https://www.nairaland.com/1405336/evergreen-memories
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by fairygeh(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
So so touching.My condolence all those who have lost any loved one.God will comfort you. I do not pray to lose any close one cos heaven knows i can't stand it.The one that tortured me most was when my dad fell seriously ill one night without warning.I was scared,I thought he was gonna die and if he did,i didn't wanna live a moment later.I was calling God,crying and screaming like a mad person to just spare his life as if God was in that room that night.Awwww,my dad and all in all,Thank God he survived it that night.Love him more than anything else in this world.Dad you going nowhere yet cos you haven't seen my own children.shey gbo kiss
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by swhiss: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
So touching indeed!...going through the thread i can see the extent of pain our number one enemy DEATH has done to us.

grieving people and those trying to recover from the death of a loved one has once come to ask a common quetion: IS THERE HOPE FOR THE DEAD??
we should all be aware of this fact that death is like a sleep in which the dead are unconcious and cannot do anything. However, the creator of life (GOD) can bring the dead back to life by means of a 'Resurrection'. In proof of that God empowered jesus christ to raise several dead pple to life wen he was here on earth...and he's about to do that again but this time on a grandscale.

God has promised that the dead in his memory will be ressurected to life in a righteous new world....he will call and they will answer! The almighty God yearns to use his power to restore life to th dead! {job 14:14,15}

that will be one happiest moment bcuz we will be once again reunited with our loved ones.

may we all base our hope on this promise and be consoled.

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Toshibasexy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys go and contribute to this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1463455/isnt-amazing#18605360 cos it's kinda hot in there
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Drksly(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
We all ve our own ideas of wat death might be. For all we knw. Death cud b the gr8st good dat cud happen 2us. Cicero said, "the life of d dead is placed in d memories of d living". D luv we feel in life keeps pple alive byond dre time. Any1 who has given luv wil always live on in anoda's heart. Dis is my console 2al dat has lost sm1 dear 2em, n 2me also for my frnds n brodas dat ve passed on 2d gr8 beyond.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by NeroPapas(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
My condolence to every one who ever lost someone.

Mine happened on the 31st of Dec. 2008. I was with my mum in Ilaro while My elder sister Remilekun was with her husband in Iyana Ipaja Lagos, the Incidence also made me to stop procrastinating cos my sister called my mum at about 7pm that day and mum told me to come speak with her and I said no. I said so cos its just 5hrs to the new year so I planned calling her first. But at about 10pm, we got a call that she was dead after complaining of headache. I couldn't forgive myself. It was a big loss. And on the 1st of January, 2009, I left Ilaro for Lagos together with my younger brother and have her buried at Atan Cemetary. Imagine bury an elder sister on the first day of the year.....Well, I thank God for life cos I know she lives through me. R.I.P Abiola Oluwaremilekun Akintayo Nee Ayoola.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
lonipeter: My dad, because his death is still so fresh. He died a couple of hours ago!
soo sorry may God grant u the fortitude 2 bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Bigsteveg(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ngenge: The most painful death of a loved one I have experienced hapened in august 2008.He is my aunt's husband,an orthopaedic consultant with federal medical centre Owerri,acting HOD in department of Protesis & Orthopaedic tech(FUTO), Surgeon to many private clinics in Owerri & Port harcourt. He slumped and died while walking to his office after going for ward round for his patients. Aged 51. A man of little words but brave in action. I couldn't cry when I heard the news cos in my wildest imagination,he is not suppose to die even in d next 30 years. Medical science,finance nd gentility would have saved him but they couldn't. Chai,may d soul of Dr.R.N. Ikechukwu rest with his creator. What's your own most painful death of a loved one?
Are u kidding me, i know him, Dr Ikechukwu He already started processing my admission into FUTO dat same year he died, i was at his burial ceremony at Ohaneze or so, how is wife doing? I knew the man through his wife. She was supposed to go for a baptist conference when he died. Please how are the boys doin? RIP Dr.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by spiritchild(f): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
I lost my best friend and my eldest brother in the same year, 2008, within months of each other. Talatu was not just my bestie, she was my sister too. We called each other "omaiyemi" which translated literally is "daughter of my mother". ike my brother died on the 19th of September, his birthday and mine. We were birthday mates. Its been 5 years since I lost them but the wound is still fresh.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by OCTAVO: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
mz mariah: Hmm.the death of my dad who died before I was born and the death of my mum 2 hours after I was born. I never had the opportunity to even hold them sad
This post made me shed tears profusely...
This entire thread made me very sad.
I really sympathise with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
We Just graduated from high school...I remembered he didn't com for all the papers he was sick since march...

Then December 24th mommy asked me to rush to the market to get somtin...

On my way back i was on a bike...i heard my name i turned...ah!!! Olaolu but i didn't Stop...i didn't know...I just waved..he didn't look sick..

January 14th this year..
Esther on 2go said do u know Olaolu is Dead..??

I Asked who is Olaolu..Which Olaolu.. I only saw him..last 3 weeks na...

I refused to believe
Ah!! Ah!!!

Olaolu Ajanaku lo..
I wept...i cried...
Still crying now

Had i known
I would av com down from the bike..

I should av hugged him

He was the 1st son...

Mother's pride...

We paid a condolence Visit...
She was crying n thinking of how sad she looked n how she was weeping...

Still makes me cry..
We prayed in tears...
N in sobs...

We just graduated June n 1 of us is gone already...
The bond was unbreakable..
148 of Us
Classmates 4 8+ years

Olaolu just went like that n somehow i weep because i didn't av time to say goodbye... When i should av

R.I.P

Olaolu
The Great Artist n Musician..
Creekites 2012

We miss U..we love U

I won't light a Candle 4 U...

I'll burn down a whole forest 4 U....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. / Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) / My mother and her plenty pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.