Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39115 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Lexusgs430: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2013
eziza:

38.8977° N, 77.0366° W

Don't be late. I don wear only boxers dey wait for you.

Boxers ke ? You wan delay action ? Best to dey wait nu.de !!!!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Kirinwa: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2013
leo2008: if the guy no come meet you...you self go meet am nah......u dey fear rejection abi.... well you ladies reject us everyday and we get over it, so just go try ure luck
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Buddydogg(m): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2013
nothing to say right now. May own word od advice is you just let him no how much you love him"

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2013
Bullshit!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by kolamilan(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2013
the problem is that, we look out for those that we love most but we dont pay attention to those that love us most and to all ladies, death is not the greatest loss in life. the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by signalpower: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2013
when i was n Nigeria, if i approach a lady, she can easily access me and know my worth, and she will turn me down, but still i pressed further and they still will turn me down, simply because i dont have a car or maybe i told them the truth about my job.despite how handsome i am. one thing i realize is that ladies hate hearing the truth but choose to listen to lies.
but now in England, i do see girls come and ask me out, and i really i get surprised. well i have made my choice. but the question is why do black ladies feel so pompous and so highly of themselves when most of them dont have anything and come from poverty stricken homes.please no offence to some other girls that are humble and really know what they want
but a white lady will walk up to you and tell you how she feels about you and you start dating.

love should be reciprocated , not to suffer one partner and stress the life out of him

7 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 07, 2013
how about loving someone that doesn't love you enough
because you are the only one fighting to keep the relationship going.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Chimezie198(m): 2:07am On Oct 07, 2013
One babe wey I gather morale ask out as a fyn bomboi wey I be,
d babe just tell me capital NO!! Me na one kind shy guy o! Omg since dat day I just park one side cuz I bin dey avoid dat embracement na my friends ginger me.
Wetin man pikin go do na? Na to move on be dat o!
No shaking.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by pazienza(m): 2:16am On Oct 07, 2013
victorious1986: human beings are creatures of love dats y its hurts wen ur love is nt returned. A returants menu once read "there is sumtin for every one". And if there isn't there's always another resturant to go to. Take ur chances. dont fear rejection that person rejecting u is only savin u from 5 problems

And what are these five problems?
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Anvaller: 2:55am On Oct 07, 2013
ReineViolet:

I would follow this advice only on one condition: I've got to be 1000% sure I won't be turn down either stylishly or bluntly or I am not told 'I gbadun you too' out of pity.

U see Women? So u guys know how very depressing it can be when someone is turned down, then majority of u find pleasure in crassly turning a man down for simply telling u he likes u. And if u have nobody to tell u he likes u, u still are gonna cry over it. May be if more women learn to be more friendly to guys, more guys will have courage to approach them without fear of insults or unfriendliness even is she's not interested. Whether a man or a woman, no one wants to be turned down, at least not in a rude, impolite way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 3:26am On Oct 07, 2013
noma beeee: Ha!! I hear pple say women dz women dt..as a lady wn it comes to d affairs of d hrt I practice protocols.u end up loving someone who dosnt love u bk bc u moved ahead of d pson first.u mxtnt move ahead of a man.if u re hs frnd,act lyk one.wn u bcome hs galfrnd,act lyk one too and wn u bcome hs wife,u also act dt way too.moving ahead of pple leaves u open to xperience d pain of rejection.
You never jam correcct love. Love defies logic and protocol.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 3:28am On Oct 07, 2013
Bryan12: Am crazyy.i love girls that doesn't like me.hate those that gbadun me.....what am i
IMHO, You are a goat/fool.

gringringringringringrin

na play I dey play o.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 3:36am On Oct 07, 2013
Sterling Towers: Hope you will not keep running to NL to sustain the relationship. Now how many guys have you turned down, boldly and stylishly. What goes around comes around. Welcome to the world of those hapless guys you have messed up emotionally. Man up and take decision yourself and don't be indolent on what you presumably want that bad. One more thing I hope it is not just pure shallow infatuation.
Your head is very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 3:37am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: I hate guyz
The feeling is mutual.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 3:41am On Oct 07, 2013
B-krubzy:
Ma advice 2 u z dnt try lettn him knw ur feelings directly or indirectly...if he gts 2 knw,ur worth'll b drastically reducd in his eyes n ur case'll gt worse. . D solutn z jez 4 u 2 drink one bottle of alomo evri nyt 4 3 mnths n d 'gbadun' go clear away sharp sharp
If you think it's the wooing process that determines the worth of a girl, then you must be living in the 20th century.

The true worth of a girl is determined in the relationship, that's when a man knows how cheap she is.

3 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 3:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: my dad is nt a guy, he's a man
Can you please tell me the difference between a man and a guy.?

Afterwards tell me what you call a woman who choses to date a guy over a man.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: lolz, nobody broke my hrt... Just hate lies.. Guyz are liars n I hate em
Men don't lie?.
Women don't lie?.

Stop deceiving yourself, everyone lies (I mean 'everyone', this is not about generalisation)

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_6vDLq64gE&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP_6vDLq64gE%26hl%3Den-GB%26gl%3DNG[/url]

This is the transcript to the video if you are unable to watch it.

http://dotsub.com/view/25f9bff9-08d2-4acb-87e8-b92cee94325c/viewTranscript/eng?timed=true

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Buddydogg(m): 3:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Nobody can predict how love can least! Even if you love any guy/gal jst belive that dat guy or gal will still look at others rtionship.....
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 4:09am On Oct 07, 2013
sexybaby22: how about loving someone that doesn't love you enough
because you are the only one fighting to keep the relationship going.
Na suicide be dat o
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Youngpo413: 4:18am On Oct 07, 2013
joywendy: Wow.just ova ten comment and its on Front page! @op. sha the feeling is very annoying.esp.d one wen d particular pesin doesn't even notice u exists...well that's one of the irony of life.we love those that don't love us and we hate those dat love us...well dats life n u got 2 move on and no dat der is some1 out der who will do anytin just to ve u in his arms! So no mata wat happens.just bliv n ve faith.

"we love those that don`t love us and hate those that love us"

the plain truth.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Layiwoo(m): 4:47am On Oct 07, 2013
bad meat: grin,read the pure art of seduction by badmeat,if need it just mail or drop ya Pin
kindly send to my Mail,olayiwola_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by kolamilan(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Every guy is now claiming to be handsome lol.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by akintayo85(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2013
I am a friend with two girls that are friends with each other too. One of them developed feelings for me beyond friendship and says it publically everytime that she wants to be with me but I don't have feelings for her. Over time I have feelings for the other girl and made it known to her but she does not want to play along probably because of her other friend who first showed interest in me or maybe she does not like me as much. What do u think Nairalanders? I. call it love triangle!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by adconline(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2013
ReineViolet:

I would follow this advice only on one condition: I've got to be 1000% sure I won't be turn down either stylishly or bluntly or I am not told 'I gbadun you too' out of pity.
Guys get turned down all the time.. So get used to it and u make a better a selection.. Go for someone you like not someone who makes the first move on you..
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by nosa2cool: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2013
bad meat: grin,read the pure art of seduction by badmeat,if need it just mail or drop ya Pin
28841C43
Thanx
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Jessicavizzy(f): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2013
swtchicgurl: abeg, i dey find my nokia pin charger
like seriously does dis ur comment make sense to u?..my dear dis dosnt make anysense @all.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Isodice: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2013
help me drop it 2701F14B
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2013
signalpower: when i was n Nigeria, if i approach a lady, she can easily access me and know my worth, and she will turn me down, but still i pressed further and they still will turn me down, simply because i dont have a car or maybe i told them the truth about my job.despite how handsome i am. one thing i realize is that ladies hate hearing the truth but choose to listen to lies.
but now in England, i do see girls come and ask me out, and i really i get surprised. well i have made my choice. but the question is why do black ladies feel so pompous and so highly of themselves when most of them dont have anything and come from poverty stricken homes.please no offence to some other girls that are humble and really know what they want
but a white lady will walk up to you and tell you how she feels about you and you start dating.

love should be reciprocated , not to suffer one partner and stress the life out of him
some guys in naija are also the cause of the problem,the way some guy in naija also behave immature when a girl ask them out is one of the reasons that do make naija girls not to be confident to walk up to a guy and tell him how she feels,both the guys and girls need to change their orientation,guys should know that a girl asking you out does not make her a slut or irresponsible and also the girls should know that asking a guy out shows how confident you are and you go for what you want,and do u know that some guys are naturally shy to ask a girl out?so if a girl meets that kind of guy and she likes the guy a lot she might have to give the guy the green light to make him ask her out and if the guy is still not working on those signs due to his shyness then the girl has to help him out,though I see no reason why a guy should be so shy but naturally it happens sometimes,even the sweetest mouth talking guy can sometimes be shy especially when he is in love,am guilty of the last five lines

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by nomabeeee(f): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2013
k2039: You never jam correcct love. Love defies logic and protocol.
pls dias nufin lyk correct love.dts tautology.love is love dts why its cald love.why waste tym loving someone who dosnt love u.love shuld be a mutual tin.love defies logic n protocols only wn both parties re involved.its actualy stupid wn u end up luvin someone who dosnt love u.u culd do crazy stufs bc of dt.and d pson mite end up luvin u out of pity.now wn someone loves u out of pity..u knw wat dt means huh.u dnt go arund acting lonely and begging for love.pls n pls values shuld be spelt out n respected
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2013
Yea not a nice feelin @ all. I loved him with d whole of my being, but he didn't rily care, I wanted to always b dere for him, but he kept dodgin. I was prepared to leave all 4 him. Tho I have many guys confessin love to me such an irony I had to fall in love with d one who didn't give a hoot. Tho its past now he s far away, don't thnk ill eva see him. But I sometimes shudder or miss a step wen I think of him cos he s always dere in my heart.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2013
Bryan12: Am crazyy.i love girls that doesn't like me.hate those that gbadun me.....what am i

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.