Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36419 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by chinoxdaniels(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Op, abeg no vex but na where u sef dey work?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2013
COOLDUN: My thanks goes to the people who contributed reasonably to this topic, i have seen that we still have people with good family backgrounds and great moral values , your wise and impeccable points have improved my knowledge about life and what it takes to be reasonable in life. Thank you the wise and prudent people.

I am also seizing this opportunity to register my dismay and disappointment to the people who see truth but chose to advice their fellow human beings truthfully just because the made the same mistakes in life. Our people say that when you pass a pit you cover it for the people coming behind you so that they will not fall into the pit.

What shall it profit one to deceive his/her fellow brother,sister,friend to make the same mistake you made in life which you are regretting everyday? some brag that they are comfortable with their unmarried status while their pillows are at the receiving end every night.

Those who supported the OP, in this his reasoning should change their life styles and mindsets, because there is no gain in being a hypocrite.

The wise one who called a spade a spade, let your years be long in this world, God of truth, love and promotion will embarrass you people with his abundant blessings IJN. Amen. Your truths will always set you guys free . Amen.

OP, PLEASE FOLLOW THOSE WHO KNOW ROAD OK FORGET ABOUT THOSE WHO WANT YOUR SISTER TO BE LIKE THEM OK. SAY GOD FORBID.
kayClt: and ur insults to him r not humiliating abi.is very Obvious Psychiatric help.

Just keep quite, simply because your wife married you broke a ss and got you to South Africa, brushed ur sorry a ss. You are here insulting ppl you don't even know.

Know, don't you know you are the gold digger here. Why didn't you marry the reverse. Abi love no see you carry you go meet poor woman.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2013
kayClt: and ur insults to him r not humiliating abi.is very Obvious Psychiatric help.

The guy is so bitter, na here him get power. Imagine advice coming from someone who married his wife because of her fathers riches.

Rubbish
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by pickabeau1: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2013
It does not always have to be a negative thing to marry a woman who has a higher social status than you

If they love each other and the woman is of a humble meek spirit, it may work
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by arnold123: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
My broda if. She loves him and he loves her let dem get on wid Their thing she loves him for who he is and has. Accepted him just the way he appears!! So its irrelevant to talk about this. Good luck my chairman
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Room1007: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Because your sister wants security tongue
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by nicmek: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Are u married? If no start thinking about settleing down and stop messing with other pples lives
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by victorD3: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2014
write2obi:
I've read your comment like 20 times now, still can't understand
Hmmmm maybe am going dumb or maybe your just 2 LAME to write a readable sentence. #no offence

I guess you are so stuck with your simple English. ... Widen up mate!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by write2obi(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2014
victorD3:

I guess you are so stuck with your simple English. ... Widen up mate!
So you are still alive shocked this my comment since one year ago still they give you sleepless night? grin
Oya sorry no vex again
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Praise5: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
E

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.