Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36404 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by joshyjags: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2013
ur d most sickest person on nairaland, hw can u encourage such rubbish do u knw dia tommorrow just free does luv birds nd let dem b. wda no moni or nt God will provide..........
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy his d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but if her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Dannylux: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Everyone is simply commenting to seem nice and human. I don't think you really did picture yourself in his situation. But still tomorrow is unpredictable. It's a very awkward situation, I sincerely dunno what advice to give.

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by kolamilan(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Gudintent: So from the Facebook picture there was no signboard on his head stating he was a security man at the bank? undecided

Right! true love is unconditional, a security man today could head his own security firm 2moro, don't rule out this love because you think the man has nothing to offer or he is beneath your sister.

He works and earn an honest salary. If as you say your sister has bn maltreated in a previous relationship rather than being negative about this r/ship why don't you just be happy she is happy.

Being with a Banker does not equate to happiness for her, right now she seems happy cept she tells you otherwise.

Let it be.

nice one.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by addictiv(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
So security guards re not human enough to deserve love. Because they are security men, they should not get married to rich educated women.......
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by valerie25(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2013
Op,I feel these are d basic things:hw educated is ur sis?what are d guy's prospects?is he into business or a career person?hw patient is ur sis?and bottom line,is she happy wt him?these are d tins I feel u shd consider.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by extremelygolden: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Lil princey: Money without happiness is noting. [b]Gone are dos days [b]we choose men bcuz of wealth[/b][/b]

Hmmm. As a man, the bolded part has much to be desired. I hope it's not what I think, sha!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by kolamilan(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2013
no one knows tomorrow. Apart, what about being a security in oil companies with good pay ?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Ewoma45(f): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2013
No b pesin go marry security man.Why should your sister be an exemption?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by baba11(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2013
What is wrong with that?It Is somebody like u that will make his sister run away from serious guys then later on in life when she's now closer to 30yrs,the lady will now be desperate and find it hard to see a marriageable serious minded guy,o gaa ooo!other think backward sha,i'm not surprised.From your research,do u know if the guy is a graduate or not?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by baba11(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Ewoma45: No b pesin go marry security man.Why should your sister be an exemption?
Dont mind im jare!!!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by vatuso: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2013
i wld help u only if u wld listen.No1 u r very very stupid n amature to hv reasond d way u r reasonin n postin dis on air No2 hv u eva tought of ur sistas happinex as a persn n not wat u wnt fo ha No3 u fogot to realize dat many rich men r hrtbreakersNo3 u fogot dat wat matters in marriage is lv n hapinex n not just moni.dia r a whole lot i wld lv to tell u but 1 clear point is dat u r stupid
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by babaglo79: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2013
best solution. find ur sister rich boyfriend na.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by devour129: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Emeka offor-once a driver
Eselu uba-driver
Ette gate -hair stylist
Gej-shoeless
Etc. but what they all have in common is that they are crooks.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by egbesegbe: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2013
This post stroked my attention then I decided to sign in and comment. I had similar issue in 1997 when I was a security guard working under arksego. I worked with Arsego security services for over 4 years before gaining admission to unilag and I was still doing the job during my second semester holidays till I got to 300 level. But today I am working as an expatriate in Qatar after doing my master in one of the best university in UK. You never can tell what await man in his life. Please pray for them and allow God who created them to work out things for them i.e if they are met to be. I used my case study not to boast or brag but for people to learn.

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Sunny4pat: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by maclatunji: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2013
-Young shall grow.

-Who knows tomorrow?

-With God all things are possible.

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by maclatunji: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2013
egbesegbe: This post stroked my attention then I decided to sign in and comment. I had similar issue in 1997 when I was a security guard working under arksego. I worked with Arsego security services for over 4 years before gaining admission to unilag and I was still doing the job during my second semester holidays till I got to 300 level. But today I am working as an expatriate in Qatar after doing my master in one of the best university in UK. You never can tell what await man in his life. Please pray for them and allow God who created them to work out things for them i.e if they are met to be. I used my case study not to boast or brag but for people to learn.

-Young has grown.

-Tomorrow has come.

-With God all things are possible.

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by mrdino(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Dreamflyin: 'Book Gifts!'. Man, that dude is for keepers. It's hard though to accept him 'cos of his low job standards. Take your time to know the kind of person he is. Stalk his FB page, frame an acct, add him and stalk his posts, comments and likes. Those will give you the overall psyche of your future inlaw.
Is he ambitious? A dreamer? Etc. Best of luck.
to add to this u can even try and meet him in person, get to know him b4 u jugde him
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Philipsdael(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls, we all should not mind this foolish-cow that posted this senseless ish......
The Fool is just seeking for attention.
Even a teenager will have a sensible advise to fill his senseless-epmty-skull occupied with shaft (as brain)
on2the next one....
I bounce!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by kalufelix(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
as Felix will always say... WORRY BOU UR SEF... dis post is childish tho
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by chienyem(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
If u really love ur Sister,allow her to follow her heart.I have seen a security man in bank who later turned to head the bank.the security man worships ur Sister but those cute bankers u are looking up to may be abusive to her.Please let her be,There is more to marriage than riches
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by henrimoto(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy his d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but if her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.
weldone, you have really spoken like a child. i am sure you are still under your parents care, if not, you should know that to be a man is not easy.not with the kind of economy we find our selves to live in. because a man works as a security man today does not mean he will remain a security man for the rest of his life.. i dislike folks who look down on people because of their positions or condition in life..

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by kunlemaciver(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
That what I call ture love.pls allow her
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Abbey2sam(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sageez: Man I understand your point. I feel same way. I know am too young to be saying this buh I have to say it.
In my sec skul days, I use to have this gf, I loved her so much, I use to sneak outta class just to see her face. Though her parents were richer than mine, I attained a public skul, she attained a private skul. Her friends told her not to continue the relationship because I was from a very poor background. After much pressure from her friends, she called-off the relationship telling me that she cannot date someone who is not sure of furthering his education. I asked her a simple question, what if I further? All she said was ''till then''.
Funny enough we meet last week after about 3years. Walk up to her and asked her ''how is skul'' she told me she just gained admission, all I did was smile and I wished her the best. After our discussion, she asked me what I was doin, and I told her am in skul, she did believe it until I showed her my ID card, all she did was shout '' a private skull? Can you cope with the fees?''. She felt so ashamed. Bro, I advice you give dem time, cuz time cures all wounds. Wit time, u wil get to know d type of person he is. Get close to the guy n get to know the type of person he is. Everyone has his/her bad time, u dont know, he may be in his

I was touched with your story, there's always hope for those that want to make something out of their life...............

Back to the topic, @op it's a good tin that you care about your sister,but respect her choice.

Let me quickly tell you about one of my friend
When I was in school, this guy has only school cert,he work as a security man in first bank in mubi adamawa state, from this same security job, he takes care of his mum, he built a house, he bought a car and he's currently in part 4 in adamawa state university mubi.........

Just like some had said earlier, get to know the guy, for your sister's sake you can even make him your friend and know his plans towards the future..........

This is part of his success story...........
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.

Just this morning, a security Man at G.T. Bank approached me and gave me his CV to help him look for a job.

He has a HnD in Accounting . . .

Nigeria is a wretched country . . . people do all sorts of jobs they are over qualified for just to be able to make ends meet . . .

Would you rather she dated a jobless man undecided
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by flowers4me(f): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
@ heavy g, i totally understand your plight, you want the best for your dear sister, (a decent man, with a very good job) don't be scared for her, just pray for them okay, you observed, the man is good and loving... these are key attributes. Incidences abound to truly prove that, "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing'' most men who didn't have good jobs got them the moment they married - marriage is an open door for more blessings.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nicepoker(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
osahonmk: Ops first of all.... wats ur occupation
op is jobless
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
iamswizz: So moderator dey gbagaun sef.. Na wa o.. See error for topic sha.

The op fit be mechanic sef undecided
mechanic? Is that a crime?. Most mechanics now r graduates
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by stantob(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Poster!!!!! are you okay? would you have preferred an Anini or an Osisikankwu to come for her hand marriage? If you take a closer look at your finger you will notice that some are longer than another. Who will marry the security man? Ghost? Knowing that good, loving, quality men are scarce is the beginning of wisdom for you, @ poster. You should be more concerned about your sister's happiness.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by siranointed: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
When ever ur hrt is, that is where the treasure lies, that who her hrt love pray and leave them alone young man.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Standing5: She need some sense of security from a security guard.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Flygeriansteve: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Qmab: @op: if ur sister's boyfriend isnt wealthy or lavishin r wt goodies, is there any law dt says a woman shuldnt make it successfully on her own right? I'm sorry, bt work is work, bricklayer,laborer, is all work so long its all abt earning money nd no law is being broken. Wats imp in waterever amt we earn is God's grace. Am a girl bt i do nt belong to d sch of thot dt ll i av to rely on my husband to survive.
1000 likes. PS: Name's Steve. Can I meet you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79