Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36646 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by IZOSKY: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy his d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but if her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.

So your own difinition of NOBODY is someone who is working as a security man abi?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by lynnj: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
if the name of that security man is David in a bank in Zaria, then trust me that you will have the best inlaw you would ever think of.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by IZOSKY: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
OP do you forget that "LOVE is unconditional acceptance of imperfection" She has found happiness allow her. The bible says "Better to eat vegetable in a house where there is LOVE than to eat a finest meat in a house of HATE"
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by morgan22: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
i c no issue with ur sister marrying a security man. By the way, is ur sister a bank manager, working in oil company ? As i am talkin to u rite now a Bank security man is marring a medical doctor. the security guy just resigned off recent after the lady's graduation. the same security man helped in getting her work tru one of their big oga in the same office where he is doing the security work. The guy (security man) was into boutique and still doing his security work and stil into the business uptill now.

Another person(if not this ur sister own self) is about to marry another graduate from richer family. So ur sis should be happy tht she has sombody tht lov ,care , even ready and serious to marry her. Go and celebrat with them immediatly. if u hv more than the guy, then make him richer for he is ur sis husband. period !
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by notinmege: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gudintent: So from the Facebook picture there was no signboard on his head stating he was a security man at the bank? undecided

Right! true love is unconditional, a security man today could head his own security firm 2moro, don't rule out this love because you think the man has nothing to offer or he is beneath your sister.

He works and earn an honest salary. If as you say your sister has bn maltreated in a previous relationship rather than being negative about this r/ship why don't you just be happy she is happy.

Being with a Banker does not equate to happiness for her, right now she seems happy cept she tells you otherwise.

Let it be.

Good talk, bros.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Sweetlemon]Pardon me please. I am almost 29 years old, I have been there, done that. And I will always tell my ladies NEVER NEVER date/marry a poor man who has no solid potentials in him.

Please forget all the he's kind, loving, gentle crap. Most broke guys are VERY good when it comes to identifying damsels in distress. They can smell a love-starved woman frm miles away and they take full advantage of this. Most broke guys are usually kind, loving, and gentle cos that's all they have to offer! Even then, after a while, after they ve gotten married and settled down to real life, you will start seeing their true colours. You will then start seeing how insecure he can be and my dears, I wouldn't wish that for my worst enemy! God designed the man to be the head of the family, and being the head also means having enough to stand well on his own two feet (even if the woman may be earning more)

Dear OP, talk to your sister, also try getting close to this guy to see what he has inside of him. Is he a 2nd class upper graduate? Does he have a determined spirit? Does he strive to be better? Does he have goals, dreams, ambition? If you can't honestly find these things, do what you can to stop your sister from marrying him! Also and most importantly, Check if your sister has been giving him money, gifts, etc. If she is, then your sister is on a long thing..

Blv u re still Single nd Searching rytwink[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by padoski(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
and me, Am disappointed at u....As a guy u are here judging your fellow guy Who is humble and struggling to succeed and he even loves your sis...I wu jonki.... ewu... How sure are we that u ain't broke than him...guy, all that matters is love and he loves your sis and your sis loves him too...so stay out of it....
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Venchy: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Umm what a stigma in this whole Big continent "Africa"

My dear there's nothing wrong with been a security is there's love.

My sister in law is a primary school Headteacher and her Husband is a Gardner, with 2 kids (girls) one has become a Solicitor while the other is a Teacher.

Black people we have a serious problem when it comes to relationship, everything must be smooth and shinny. ..lol, that's why we'll never understand what LOVE is all about but running after money.

Please let your sister go with whatever she's happy with, cos HAPPINESS is the most important thing in any relationship as long as he's striving hard to pay the bills and not a LAZY BASTARD.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by mcdokwe(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
you are probably the type that would want to dwell on the fortunes of your inlaw. Get a life bro
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by minute(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
It's too bad about his employment situation. But I don't think he's a loser if he's doing what it takes to give himself

a home and food to eat. And there is one way securuty guards are BETTER than policemen. When they work for a

private company, rather than the government. The only security guards I consider as losers are the ones that are

Badge Heavy cop-wannabe. I have respect for those who have authority where it is needed. Especially

where safety is concerned. They do everything a police officer does except arrest people, but the big difference is

when things get tough, they call the police.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by COOLDUN: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
My thanks goes to the people who contributed reasonably to this topic, i have seen that we still have people with good family backgrounds and great moral values , your wise and impeccable points have improved my knowledge about life and what it takes to be reasonable in life. Thank you the wise and prudent people.

I am also seizing this opportunity to register my dismay and disappointment to the people who see truth but chose to advice their fellow human beings truthfully just because the made the same mistakes in life. Our people say that when you pass a pit you cover it for the people coming behind you so that they will not fall into the pit.

What shall it profit one to deceive his/her fellow brother,sister,friend to make the same mistake you made in life which you are regretting everyday? some brag that they are comfortable with their unmarried status while their pillows are at the receiving end every night.

Those who supported the OP, in this his reasoning should change their life styles and mindsets, because there is no gain in being a hypocrite.

The wise one who called a spade a spade, let your years be long in this world, God of truth, love and promotion will embarrass you people with his abundant blessings IJN. Amen. Your truths will always set you guys free . Amen.

OP, PLEASE FOLLOW THOSE WHO KNOW ROAD OK FORGET ABOUT THOSE WHO WANT YOUR SISTER TO BE LIKE THEM OK. SAY GOD FORBID.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by henrimoto(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
osahonmk: Ops first of all.... wats ur occupation
no mind the guy joo.. if you check well now, the op. still be dependant (mummy and daddy's boy them) man wey dey work and hussle no dey relegate fellow man like this...
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by tlops(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Omo_Alata: you should mind your business and let your sister decide her own self. it is her heart not yours

yeah, only if d sister agrees to mind her business in d future!

You people should stop thinking life is super story or Nollywood movies.

U need to know d guy and evaluate his personality and prospects in the Nigerian terrain.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by johnwell(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Omo_Alata: you should mind your business and let your sister decide her own self. it is her heart not yours
Tell HIM!!!

@OP, Am surprise that people with this type of mentallity still exsist on this planet. from your post,
- you lack vision,
- you lack foresight,
- you don't belief in the future,
- you live on what you see now,
what an empty minded boy,
*Joseph was a prisoner.......
*what of neglected king david?
*OBJ was a prisoner...........
*what about Nelson Mandela?
if you're too rich to the xtend that your sister's choice is your problem, then you make him become what you want. abi nobe mony?

no matter what, you have to respect your sister, even if she is your junior.
i just imagine your kind; the type that thinks that the inlaw should bear the cross of the family....
- where are you from?
- how much are you?
if you think your sister is too precious to marry him, then marry her.
UNAM-IKOT!

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by affyong: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.
let them be O! The problem with us human beings is that we only think is pple with white collar jobs that re worth marrying. I am in an altar bound relationship with a guy who Pple will claim isn't in "my class" but my family do not care as long as we love each other! So please let the L♥√ε be O! Maybe that's the guy God has said she will marry don't re write her destiny abeg.I ve been with pple of "my class" n they were a bunch failures. Am very happy were I am anybody that wants to laff is free no be the person be my God O! Abeg let them be who knows tomorro he may become a bank manager, God bless U̶̲̥̅̊

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
...What Nigerian youths don't understand or pretend not to because of the fake life style they choose to live is "dignity in labour"....be proud of what puts on your table!
Better ur sister marries a security man than a thief,a drug pusher,a begger, a ritualist!!

No apologies op,didnt read all ur stewpid story but you are just a fake poor a55 and wanna be!!
I'm sure the soles of ur shoe are worn out after trekking 20km each day in search of job ie if you did not graduate with certificate of attendance.

If only you know or pretend not to know that those bankers are poor and fake! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Venchy: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
peppy luv: ...What Nigerian youths don't understand or pretend not to because of the fake life style they choose to live is "dignity in labour"....be proud of what puts on your table!
Better ur sister marries a security man than a thief,a drug pusher,a begger, a ritualist!!

No apologies op,didnt read all ur stewpid story but you are just a fake poor a55 and wanna be!!
I'm sure the soles of ur shoe are worn out after trekking 20km each day in search of job ie if you did not graduate with certificate of attendance.

If only you know or pretend not to know that those bankers are poor and fake! undecided

Thank you my dear, but money means everything to most Nigerians, absolute Poverty is a disaster in our society.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Wealthlex(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dis girl re d kind of lady dat i m luking 4 2 use dere head 4 ritual,is very gud u knw dey luk rich and favmou dudu luk me....very soon u re going ented my pot of wealth. ...edalt
Mazi_Omenuko: This is the silliest joke I've heard all month! OP, is this a joke or are you for real? No wonder the smileys beside your topic.

Imagine the trash you're typing! How old are you again? (Make I know, so I fit stoop a little low to your thinking capacity before responding further)
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by aflag: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
dnt mind me asking o! Where does ur sis work?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by delkuf(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
basmong: Na ur type of sku make ASUU go strike. C grammar!
guy y u wicked like this. See as u make me cry
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by baggy4luv(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Things i know
.your sister no too fain.(may be lack features)
.she is earning salary
.the security man is sexing her wella.
.she is paying back in one way or the other(cash and gifts i dey sure.
.the security man is appealing to her(may be na fain boy).
I might pretend to be good to any girl if i am getting benefits from her.even if she cheats on me.@ op,my advice:just have more patience,the truth would unfold itself.marriage pass all what ds slowpokes are saying.very very unpredictable(wen money come u dy knw african man dreams).once in a while use parable in relating to her.and i guess shes (0-24yrs).if your job pays well you wont have time to come here and rant.#Idiot
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by abelmike(m): 2:04am On Oct 09, 2013
back in u.k i know d'banj when he was working as a security man,wat am trying to say is that this guy is a security man today who knows what he will be come tomorrow?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by generalcyruss(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by austine4real(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2013
U'r a golddigger..wots wrng being a security man...no dignity of labour..@least he's a wokin klaz...let em b jor
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Ziggyzito(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2013
abelmike: back in u.k i know d'banj when he was working as a security man,wat am trying to say is that this guy is a security man today who knows what he will be come tomorrow?
clap for yourself!! D'banj, security man?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by 9jatechzone: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Hot:- HOW TO GET 120MB INSTEAD OF10MBFOR JUST N120 @ www.morecoded.com/register.php
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Fajzay: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2013
Heavy_g, security man should have a life and a gud one at that. Its only in this part of the world you are condemned via your vocation which I do blame on the system that's put a wide gulf of disparity between vocations. Go check out the bus driver in UK and the likes. They are living fine. This security guy could even be a 2.1 graduate thats just been affected by the Naija syndrome at this moment. Come to think of it that even someone like me having spent 5 yrs of my life within the 4 walls of a uni had to work in a cybercafe earning N7,500 like 8yrs ago before I could get what I dream of and can imagine within the last 7 yrs of my life ve earned salaries that even you might not imagine possible, sometimes hitting 5digits earnings monthly in USD. So free the guy, free ur sister if this particular guy has got something upstairs. Even if he doesnt have a cert. some of the biz moguls today never learned from a uni.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
haulagehandlers: @op, i started life as a truck driver when all attempt to get a "decent job"failed.Then my would be mother in law was against my going out with her daughter,today i have my own haulage company and my wife is living happily with me,plus i ve got 3 trucks and manage for others.....life is step by step.Motor boy today,driver tomorrow,truck owner next tomorrow (i hope there's something like "next
tomorrow in the english lexicon).

Your handle said it all. You didnt even need to tell us you were once a truck driver. I dey fear truck drivers o cos thier hands too dey strong. Imagine turning stiff steering 24/7. grin Thank God 4 ur brkthru o.

@topic, op, d following are d reasons why ur sis. can marry d security guard since money is ur prob.

1) The guy might be a security guard but that doesnt make him an underpaid employee. This is because:
a) Bank security guards make up to 10k daily thru thier usual beggings and tipping from customers. 10k x 26working days = 260k (Take note) grin
b) Bank security guards can turn millionaires overnight. This is bcus they can break and gain access to atm machines at any given time and loot away the money grin (remember, this is very rampant these days) grin
c) In this era of insecurity, ur sis. is so safe being under him. Boko boys cant do anyhow with her. grin
d) Being a security guard, he can as well opt to com take security situation in ur father's house at night free of charge. grin grin

Do you need some more?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
RedBenson:

Your handle said it all. You didnt even need to tell us you were once a truck driver. I dey fear truck drivers o cos thier hands too dey strong. Imagine turning stiff steering 24/7. grin Thank God 4 ur brkthru o.

@topic, op, d following are d reasons why ur sis. can marry d security guard since money is ur prob.

1) The guy might be a security guard but that doesnt make him an underpaid employee. This is because:
a) Bank security guards make up to 10k daily thru thier usual beggings and tipping from customers. 10k x 26working days = 260k (Take note) grin
b) Bank security guards can turn millionaires overnight. This is bcus they can break and gain access to atm machines at any given time and loot away the money grin (remember, this is very rampant these days) grin
c) In this era of insecurity, ur sis. is so safe being under him. Boko boys cant do anyhow with her. grin
d) Being a security guard, he can as well opt to com take security situation in ur father's house at night free of charge. grin grin

[b]Do you need some [/b]more?

plus......as a security man the guy has job security
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
rigormortis:

plus......as a security man the guy has job security

Lols. grin grin Job security indeed. grin
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by grandstar(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
A rich christian sister desperate for a husband married an ordinary shoemaker. well she blessed his business and he is now a big time shoemaker. no condition is parmanent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.