Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36655 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by zellyholly: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
If mother mary can humble herself and gave her love to ordinary joseph the carpenter,I don't see reason y dat sister can't date or marry an educated security

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by gothrones(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
I find it interesting that so many men always complain about how picky and how unrealistic women's expectations of men are. You are doing exactly what so many men complain that women do to them. If you were in this guy's shoes, and the lady in question has your mentality, you would be here castigating all the women in the world.

I think I get it now. If we are ugly and broke, then women shouldn't judge us based on looks or wealth, but they should judge us based on our character. However, if any of our female relative is trying to get with a man who is broke or not so good looking, then they must be crazy.

Do unto as others as you would have them do unto you.

5 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by wabbyland(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm....... Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.
don't tell me its bad to be a security.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
shocked shocked Nawaooo! Several post and no like.....End times sha grin

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
osahonmk: Ops first of all.... wats ur occupation
I bet he has non.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Ninapha(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oga, life no be rubber stamp. Its not where u are but where u are going. Thank God for some women who do not allow money define their emotions.

Before u condemn ur sister, pls find out who the man really is.

I wish i can tell u my story. A beautiful story of stones turned into cakes. It is well.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dammyeve: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
The most importatnt thing to consider is happiness, if ur sister finds hapiness in him then let them be
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dabrake(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hope we now see what our girls want ready-made men. Guys wey never make am, you are on your own oh. The society, including your fellow guys, is against you. If poverty no tire you and you dey find motivator, read the op tori again.

I must make it and I will make it legally. I get rich or I die trying.

6 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Lilprincey(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Money without happiness is noting. Gone are dos days we choose men bcuz of wealth
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by johnwizey: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
gboso1ne:

k
U quoted all dat to say 'K'. Check my signature, u are one of dose dat are mad but nt roaming
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by chineloSA(f): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
YOU DONT WANT YOUR SISTER TO MARRY A SECURITY GUARD WHY DONT YOU MARRY HER NAH? smiley smiley smiley THE SECURITY GUARD IS NOT THE BEST MATCH, SO YOU ARE THE BEST MATCH grin grin grin

BIG BROTHER, I believe that God is the giver of anything and everything. The guy in question, I know that deepdown, he really wants to be in a boardroom turning around on a leather chair and sipping cappuccino. But unfortunately, Gods plan is different to our plans.
If you think you are better wherever you are, you are wrong, its only by GODS grace that you have what you have. In a blink of an eye it could be gone.The security job that the guy does is what his God has given him for now. GOD may turn his moaning into dancing cheesy cheesy

If you judge his character, I would support you. But judging the work he does, is not fair, especially when its honest living.

Let your sister make her choice, while you get busy looking for your partner who will keep you busy, that you will not have time to dip your long nose into your sister's biz. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by omajali2003(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
So it has become a crime to marry a secuurity man, eh. He gives your sister gifts and encourages her when she goes throgh tough time and you don't see he will make a good husband. Ok, tomorrow don't come and tell us how her wealthy husband from NNPC is abusing her
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by JustGuy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author]
Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.[/quote] grin
heavy g:
Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.
Put urslf in her shoe ;Ds
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Devalx: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
tell us what your own boy friend is doing, that will help us to advice you properly
kindly allow your sister to follow her heart
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by heavyg(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
You people are just descending on my head for Nothing. My sister is educated and she's always been tops in class Since when She was small. She's a decent, pretty girl.

Everybody talks like It's so easy to break even in naija. what type of graduate will even pick up security job sef
I just don't want her to suffer. And I shouldn't be castigated for that Because There's nobody's sister suffering in my house.

4 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Littlehooper: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
THE MAN BEING A SECURITY MAN DOESN'T MEAN
FIND OUT IF THE MAN IS LITERATE OR ILLITERATE.. IF HE IS ILLITERATE, DON'T ALLOW UR SISTER TO MARRY HIM....
NOWADAYS, IN NIGERIA, ILLITERATE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE LIFE.
EDUCATED PERSON IS FINDING IT HARD TO SUCCEED LET ALONE OF ILLITERATE PERSON...
MARRIAGE IS NOT WHAT ONE CAN RUSH INTO... IN MARRIAGE, LOVE N MONEY IS IMPORTANT FOR THE HAPPINESS OF A HOME...
HOW MUCH WILL A SECURITY MAN WILL EARN TO HAVE A STANDARD OF LIVING IN NIGERIA THIS DAYS...
TELL YOUR SISTER NOT TO MARRY HIM AMICABLY.
THE BEGINNING MAY BE ROSSY NOW BUT THE END WILL BE SOUR...

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by An0nimus: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ladybianca: If he is loving, not Abusive and a graduate....I dnt c y she shud not marry d love of her life....provided he is hardworkn n will sooner or later get a better job....i prefer to marry a man who is hard workn buh is nt yet rich(we will struggle together n make it together)to a man who is rich now n is nt hardworkn....(God forbid tho)wat wud now happn wen sumtin hapns to his riches........@op allow ur sis to marry her love provided he has dos qualities I mentioned above.....my 2 cent
Easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Elvis295(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmmmistic
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Happy wedlock
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
What do u do sef OP undecided
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by yinkeys(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Well Michael Ealy was a cook in Think Like A Manr
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dabrake(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
heavy g: You people are just descending on my head for Nothing. My sister is educated and she's always been tops in class Since when She was small. She's a decent, pretty girl.

Everybody talks like It's so easy to break even in naija. what type of graduate will even pick up security job sef
I just don't want her to suffer. And I shouldn't be castigated for that Because There's nobody's sister suffering in my house.
Clap for yourself. Well done.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by osheydollar: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
My dear my advice to u is to free ur sister for the guy,so long as she is happy with the guy u called security man,just let her follow her heart,there is dis wealthy guy in Delta state called Ayiri Emami he didnt even go to school,no good educational background,but today in Delta state he has voice in terms of Egtl project he made lots of money from dat project,what are my trying to S̶̲̥̅A̶̷̷̴̲̥̩̩̥̅̊̐͠♈̩̩̥ is for u to let ur sister follow her heart,she doesnt sees dat guy as just security guy,but someone who we be great 2moro.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Sirlucky1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy is d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.
i am highly disappointed, did i hear you say. Marry to nobody, i cant blame you, for saying such an undiluted word. One of the issue we have with some nigerian. No rich one want to associate with poor people. THANKS
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Let her qo o jor or is the security man not a man aqain?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by lastmessenger: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
I cant help but laugh but dont know how to laugh.ok let me try spanish laughter haaaahahaaaahabaaaabahahahaa!!!.ok am coming back to coment after am done with my fufu and onigbu soup.goodnight folks but remember love they say is blind
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by alextayo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ OP ...I am really surprised at your level of thinking. What makes you think you will be a better husband than this security guy. Have you taken your time to know about his educational background, are you gainfully employed as a graduate (provided you are one), and if you do...how easy was it when you got the job.

After being in and out of jobs for almost 6 yrs, I went with my friend to take up a job as security guard with salary above 50k, which was even better than those days when I was working as a marketer and living on stipends and commission. At first i was ashamed but my supervisor encouraged me. We saved some money and enrolled for a professional course in Security Management and I am even working towards my Masters in Crime psychology and this is a career path I never considered.

My friend was lucky because he now work as a security coordinator in a bank with a monthly package of over N500K. I am also waiting for my turn to come and coupled with the fact that my bank is now converting people with university degree to full staffs.

A man without a job is an irresponsible man....

18 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by dagbokoncept(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Its obvious dat d op has low self esteem and he doesn't really understand d world he's living in. A security man today can become the bank regional manager 2mrw, I have a testimony to this effect. Rome is not biult a day. Aliko Dangote was not the richest man wen he married his wife likewise GEJ wasn't d GCFR wen he married DPJ. We should learn to be realistic to life. No ready made food anywea anymore, every1 shud be prepared to make stuff dat will satisfy dem by demselvs. @ op I want to ask u dis question WHO ARE U?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Elvis295(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
shocked

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Ninilowo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lif am for am n face ur own life joor. Ogini?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by besttop(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
allow her to make her own decision, she is not a baby.she is of age to a make choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.