Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,128 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36414 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Admitwithschola: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2013
heavy g: You people are just descending on my head for Nothing. My sister is educated and she's always been tops in class Since when She was small. She's a decent, pretty girl.

Everybody talks like It's so easy to break even in naija. what type of graduate will even pick up security job sef
I just don't want her to suffer. And I shouldn't be castigated for that Because There's nobody's sister suffering in my house.

Oga, stop that.

Mike Adenuga was a driver in Boston for many years even after bagging a BSc degree there in the US..What would you say about that? Is he not one of the top people that you would dream and fantasize that your sister gets married to his son or cousin or distant relative?

I met a guy on my way home from the office.. This guy was let go at oceanic when the firm was under the ‘sanusi heat’. He decided to accept a job as a security man at one of the indigenous oil firms in naija. One to two years later, a vacancy surfaced within the firm. The guy applied and the head of that department with the vacancy was shocked to know that he had a BSc degree at the time.. To cut a long story short, the guy is a respectable oil and gas worker today..

As previous posters had said, I think you should be careful with your utterances. I reiterate, with all due respect, that your statement ‘what type of graduate will even pick up security job sef’ is premature. Hope you will feel good if one of Adenugas’s daughters says she loves you, but paddy comes and explains how below human you’re just because your surname does not ring a bell or because you’re not one of the people that can boast of a senior management position at your place of work.. Everything in life, they say, is relative.. I’ve created a relative scenario for you..Indeed, you will surely agree that 1 is to 2 just as 500 is to 1000.

Again, no offence intended. I’m just trying to drive home a point, having carefully read your initial post and response(s).

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by amosadamu: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Very funny, sebi na because u lucky.. Abi is it that you have a special type of brain the security man doesn't have?
Remember you could have as well be the security man.. When I hear things like these it makes me think if being poor is a crime.. If the security man hears you and he is pushed to yahoo yahoo, makes all the money and impresses your sister, at least you will refer to him as "biggest boy" after that then what?
A society that demands so much from you and they give nothing mtchewww..
Have you ever asked if he were a graduate or even OND holder? Ask him to attach his CV so he can be a better person..
If u can't then shut the f*** up.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: you don dey find wahala abi? You no go focus on the thread bah?

Don't mind her. I might have had a rough beginning but I'm almost married while she's still a single mother who stays online 24/7 due to lack of a social life. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lemonadeeeee! I like ur intro o! Lmaoooo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind her. I might have had a rough beginning but I'm almost married while she's still a single mother who stays online 24/7 due to lack of a social life. Mtcheeeeeeew

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2013
What if dat security man is ur senior broda,, and a lady is doing dis 2 him bcus he is a security man, how would u feel
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Admitwithschola: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2013
adieora: Now I am going to give you a simple honest answer. Most replies here were unrealistic. Pple find it easy to say crap when they r not in that position.

You are obviously worried cos you want the best for ur sista. Not every story like this actually has a happuy ending. It can turn for the worse or better. For all you know, the guy may want to use her to change his own life esp if She has a well pAyin job. It does happen.

Anyway find out more abt tHe guy. He maybe good afterall. How ever u didn't telll us wat ur sis does for a living

You’ve made a valid point, a very, very valid point, I will not lie…Many people want to use others to climb..

That which you’ve said is what needs to be specifically and heavily investigated; instead of the OP coming to cry how unfortunate his sister has been by having a serious relationship with a mere security man, he should be more concerned about the guys background and past behaviour..

Now, to directly contradict you valid submission, there is no guarantee that the relationship would work even if the guy was a mid-level management staff at Chevron.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Choi! I smell an e-war already....when will the both of you stop this behavior?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: you don dey find wahala abi? You no go focus on the thread bah?
Which wahala nau? To like na crime? Smh!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Smh! Story of ur life eh? I'll pray for u...
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy his d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but if her husband is poor, it is her fa[b]ult. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody[/b].

From this, I believe U were born with a plastic spoon in ur mouth
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: Choi! I smell an e-war already....when will the both of you stop this behavior?

e-war ke? If I ever reply any of her jibes here again may sango and amadioha strike me. God forbid!

And please stop saying "both of you" cos as you can clearly see she started it. So direct that question to her.

Cheers! I'm outta here
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: Choi! I smell an e-war already....when will the both of you stop this behavior?
Which behaviour? I liked her intro and u of course associate everything I do here with troublemaking. Wetin concern me and rough start? Insecurity na disease o! Smh
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

e-war ke? If I ever reply any of her jibes here again may sango and amadioha strike me. God forbid!

And please stop saying "both of you" cos as you can clearly see she started it. So direct that question to her.

Cheers! I'm outta here
Amen!!!!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by justy40: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
END TIME THINGZ TO BADT tongue grin
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which behaviour? I liked her intro and u of course associate everything I do here with troublemaking. Wetin concern me and rough start? Insecurity na disease o! Smh
smiles..........you two will sure make the best of friends.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by saxtaiwo: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2013
tell ur sister to pray very well about it and probably see a good prophet.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Cheers! I'm outta here
I think she loves you...

All z well..
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: smiles..........you two will sure make the best of friends.
Heavens forbid!

Best gini? Tua! *spits*
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: I think she loves you...

All z well..
Lolz.... Yearrite!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2013
@topic

your sis definitely knows what she is doing i guess, if she loves the dude, let here be, besides a security man today can be a Manager tomorrow depends on the way he sees life though. Find out what his vision for life entails before u start lookin down on him.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by BABSKAY24(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2013
afdynamic: hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy his d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but if her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.
.......U talk like a child, he may have started off as a security guard, but that does not dictates his destiny...a man's present state doesn't determines his future
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by amosadamu: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2013
I don't know his problem with the security job oooo, its beats me when people put money above love..
Do you know that it costs close to 65k to write a professional exam in the security line? If you have this certification, do you know that Transcorp hilton has a starting salary of 60k..
Aside from that I have a cousin that is a security at 7up Ikeja plant, the wife works with glo, they have two children and the guy don roof him house last week..
Dis life pass to put roof over ur head, feed your family and provide for them, wear better clothes, drive car..
I know people that case money and the children for which they are working don't even know them cos they hardly see the parents.. And when u ask the parents they will tell u I'm doing this for my children..
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by BABSKAY24(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2013
iamlegend: Pardon me for a moment, is he not human? Being a security man does not mean he hopes to remain there forever. I don't see anything wrong.

Get to know the guy and MAKE sure he's a guy of vision and not just a wandering going with the wind. Know more about him, know his goals, plans for the future, educational background and so on.
You want your sister to marry a billionaire? Guess what, sister, millionaires are not throw from heaven...they are made. For all u know, this guy might just be someone on that route. Rome was not built in a day. They fact that he's a security man today does not mean he'll remain one forever. I wish you'd stop being paranoid and just face facts.

What's it with girls and rich men anyway?? Are there not woman out there making millions on daily basis? So are you saying she should be dependent on her hubby?
. Well said ....Ur on point thumbs up
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Bsc(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2013
If ur sis truly loves him nd d guy loves her in return, help get him a better job 4 d sak of ur sis. Thank u
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2013
What is wrong with a security guard ? If the love is reciprocal, and your SISTER is not so keen on what he does, THEY both can work out a career path that is best suited to him. (either down the business route or further education)
Hence they say, love is blind and knows no boundaries !!!!!!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by chuksoyo21(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Let her resort to God to guide her!
I tell u, ur sister will never make a mistake on this!
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by MRMICKMEN: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2013
even if i sell pure water, does that mean my eyes is set on gutter? i have seen great men that become stone breakers,i have seen poor men that become legends.if only our women will cease to live on the present and see ahead angry
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2013
as far as i'm concerned the only thing that really matters in love and marriage is how much compatibility there is between the two partners... not how materially comfortable they are. the idea of material comfort is ridiculous when you think about it. the whole concept of wealth is relative; relative to what others have, relative to our generation, relative to expectations etc. all that is necessary for life is a decent place to lay the head, work to feed the mouth and joy in existence. if your sister finds joy simply in being with his man then brother don't use your own relative concept of wealth to poor sand in her garri. you say your sis is smart and decent... so you should know that she has calculated the future outlook of life with this fella. i love my sister but i would never prevent her from marrying any guy on the sole basis of social status. it is one thing to point out reasons why she should not be so happy with her relationship but its quite another thing to show her reasons why her happiness doesn't matter. the latter is what you are doing
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Situation: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Buaaahh!!! See hatred..i don kuku write for my fb if i die of laffta make them track all of una for NL
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by ogtavia(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=haulagehandlers][/quote]

i am sorry for you...you dnt av any respect for the God who made you,I pray the Lord will open ur eyes and remove the cloak of ignorance that is covering ur mind.
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by kayClt(f): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

The OP did not post the comment for people that had the experience before, i commented from the tone of the advice to the lady involved, Degrading the young man is an act of execution to moral value. It is not easy to pick up such job. I don't care if they are related or not, though the caption stated that the lady in question is the sister.

I don't know if you know them personally, if you do then advice the OP to stay clear from the young man's happiness. He is not God that determines one's future. Whether i take it personal or not. His advice to that lady is so humiliating.

He should know that no matter what he is now , there is a person he worth nothing in his presence. Hard work leads to success and greatness.If it happened to me or not is not your concern, just say the truth and liberate your soul and conscience.
and ur insults to him r not humiliating abi.is very Obvious Psychiatric help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.