Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

When the roles are reversed - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the roles are reversed (12371 Views)

In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Teespice:

Then he should not bother giving the attention at all if its for the woman to end up doing the chasing.
lol jess saying sha
I could be wrong, and he could be as mushy as Mr Mushy smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by ITbomb(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I would've. Believe me, I would've. It's just that I don't trust any man to look after you as well as you deserve. You know that look you get in your eyes when you want something and are afraid to ask for it? Some people think it's cute, some guys say it makes you look different. I'm the one who knows that it means you want something.

How about how you gasp when you are afraid of something you badly want? I know that too. The times that you vanish into Venus ville, into that pretty little chamber where it's just you and the mementos of all the things and people you love. Some people think you're just being a snob then. Others think you are crying for help. I alone know that you're just rediscovering yourself one more time.

You're strong too. So able that guys feel unburdened around you. They don't feel that you need rescuing so they relax and treat you like one of the guys. But I know. I know that you want to be held in strong arms, to be lulled to sleep with a song in a man's voice. To be spoiled and made to laugh until you get a permanent grin on your face.

I know, babe. I know. Not just because I've been in deeper for longer, but because we're one being. When I look in your eyes I see my soul in you. I know you. Who else does?
Give her your ATM card and the pin and stop all this rubbish writeups
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Time to reorganize my priorities
You better do. It seem Princesa is proving a hard nut to crack. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by NET1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Loooool grin grin

Wetin you want make I talk na? As you gurlz continue to make things difficult for my brother, you like am? smiley smiley smiley I dey feel him pain and empathize with him. It's a serious Ego-Bruise..... smiley

.NET
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

like Rick Ross would say : we are talking money and you're talking oyinye.wink

now take a seat, let me open ur eyes to the harsh truth.

Love without money is near-tasteless, your girlfriend wants money for hair, and you tell her the sun rises in the west and sets on her lovely head? My bro, prepare for war.wink

Most marriages without money shake often. (wife wants money for house keep and you tell her you are tending the garden of your love, reason why you don't have money to give her, when she no dey chop flower, oga ur name na sorry)smiley

everybody has their snapping point. Money, they say makes the world go round. So dude, if you ain't backing ur poem/epistles with tangible notes...

They bounce around like tiny balls hitting not their mark cool

#truth

Lol. The Gospel according to St Money. I don hear. So when do I bust out the greenbacks? When I say, "hi, my name is Chief Yuzedo of Banana Iceland" or when I first ask you to go out with me? grin grin

#YouKnowWhatYoMissing
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb:

Abeg shift! What do you know about landing a relationship?
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb:
lmao hehehehehe

Sweet, but i have way too much pride to take a man's money esp when am saying No.
Re: When the roles are reversed by ITbomb(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Abeg shift! What do you know about landing a relationship?
I know nothing about landing a relationship , that will be handle by my wife but if you want to land the puzzy , which I know is your final aim, YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME !!!

uj_sizzle:
lmao hehehehehe

Sweet, but i have way too much pride to take a man's money esp when am saying No.

THEN STAY AWAY FROM THAT DUDE
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
.NET:

Wetin you want make I talk na? As you gurlz continue to make things difficult for my brother, you like am? smiley smiley smiley I dey feel him pain and empathize with him. It's a serious Ego-Bruise..... smiley

.NET
I feel his pain too. That's why i like to avoid certain confrontations.
It's easier saying No to a dude you absolutely detest, than one you actually like but just not for a relationship.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

Delusion at its peak. cool

for the records, you ain't a nice guy yet in my own perspective. You are only striking the arrogant-egotistical-male cord in me right now.

#SosetYourReasonsStraightwink

Actually, it's just the male chord I'm striking right now.

I'll spare you the long dance. smiley So I'll explain juuuuuust a little.

Suddenly, you find me a challenge, don't you? And girl power has awakened, abi? You want to tame this wild male, no? That's how I take you home, girl. Game over. And I didn't even start out with any intentions of that sort. What has you hooked is my confidence, not my arrogance.

Now you can also call the above arrogance. grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Choi!!! You harsh ooo. grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Choi!!! You harsh ooo. grin
Ah teh you grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb:
I know nothing about landing a relationship , that will be handle by my wife but if you want to land the puzzy , which I know is your final aim, YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME !!!

Yes dad grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb:

I am after vg? grin grin grin

Lol. Seriously, that's freaking hilarious! Sex is the easiest thing to get from the opposite sex these days whether you're a man or a woman.

Small potatoes, bro. Small potatoes. grin grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Uj darling,ain't u gonna respond to me? embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi posts long like series.. Love na four letter word o.. grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars: Ihedinobi posts long like series.. Love na four letter word o.. grin
Abeg tell am

He's most annoying when he thinks he's got everything all figured out.
It's heartwrenching to take away that illusion undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Uj darling,ain't u gonna respond to me? embarassed
Sorry hun, musta missed the question.
What did you ask again? smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars: Ihedinobi posts long like series.. Love na four letter word o.. grin

Come, you de pour sand-sand for my Ijebu garri o angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Go drink cornflakes na... grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Abeg tell am

He's most annoying when he thinks he's got everything all figured out.
It's heartwrenching to take away that illusion undecided

Me? If I thought so I wouldn't be fighting this hard to win you back na. If someone has it all figured out they don't make mistakes na. sad
Re: When the roles are reversed by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Action not words dude

Get real

I'm sure you are joking
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:

^^ Dan, it would be a kindness to yourself to avoid asking how or why she missed it. You know I'm your best friend, that's why I warned you ahead of time.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

Go drink cornflakes na... grin

Baaaaadt guy! You want make I use my hand spoil my own show, abi? God don catch you!

I no find cornflakes go anywhere o. Na only Ijebu gari I want. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
Action not words dude

Get real

I'm sure you are joking
lol
You'd think with all the smarts he'd have know I'm not moved by words.

Like they say in GOT, "word is wind" It is known smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

^^ Dan, it would be a kindness to yourself to avoid asking how or why she missed it. You know I'm your best friend, that's why I warned you ahead of time.
You're beginning to annoy me dude undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
Action not words dude

Get real

I'm sure you are joking

Ok bros, I don humble. Dis gehl na my life. How I go take win am back abeg?
Re: When the roles are reversed by Oahray: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
The good Lawd knows I'm enjoying the 'Princesa/Ihedinobi coded mating dance' cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray no mind them.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You're beginning to annoy me dude undecided

Ok, I don't get it. You say you feel bad for the guy and you get annoyed when I try to help him escape another heartache?

It's not really him, right? It's Princesa, no? She cool, babe, but she ain't you. You know where I'm at - I'm right here, just a boy standin in front of a girl askin her to love him again.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I would love you to be my sweetheart. Just give your heart a chance to love again. Would you be my sweetheart?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.