Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

When the roles are reversed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the roles are reversed (12373 Views)

In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
axion:
Because I know bad beetches?

You are trying to hook up my man Ihe with 'em bad beetches, hence your dire need to reconcile with Jesus angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by axion(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

She? Catch me? I be fish?
Story man dot com
Re: When the roles are reversed by axion(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
You are trying to hook up my man Ihe with 'em bad beetches, hence your dire need to reconcile with Jesus angry
Sorry oh I no know say na your man undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

I have mad respect for that place, my love for the place is as deep as the potholes on their roads... grin

Tehehehehehehehehe... You no well! No be lie sha! Na so T. A. jus de tear lie anyhow about all de road dem. I no know if him don go fix am now.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Oahray: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lmao... I kinda pity this guy. Chillax bro and get yourself together. grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

To avoid an epistle, a man who's led a fairly decent life is under no compulsion to marry a woman with a colorful past because he loves her. There is nothing arrogant about that. If he chooses to forgive her past, that's his prerogative. If he chooses not to, it's just one more consequence she has to suffer for her poor choices. Love is very likely to forgive but it is not obliged to.

I'll say it simply: the day I discover that the woman I trusted with my heart deceived me will be the last good day in her life unless God does something about it.
you are a selfish and arrogant lover, putting up high standards that even you can't keep.

You're judgmental and massage you 'I lived a decent life' ego a lot, just because you had a rosy unspoilt life while growing up, doesn't mean you should expect others to.

A long time lover, finally opens up and tell you about her past, you flip out and send her outta ur house. While she goes on her knee praying for God to change ur heart? shocked

You're wicked! Ika ni e! Where is the nice guy attribute you so proclaim in this act? Arrogance and selfishness reek all over you, jeez! angry

#are you such a story teller offline? Cos that attitude repulses ladies!
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
axion:
Sorry oh I no know say na your man undecided
He is angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
No one's ever asked permission to toast before undecided
If you've been doing so, it's no wonder they say no.
It's a question of pride dude, never ask.
I wasn't asking. You see,no sane guy who is desirous of wooing a gal would be asking her for permission to woo her. I was just joking. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by axion(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
He is angry
See as men plenty for queue angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You'll be so surprised, man! wink

Just do what he says.

If you succeed though, I might have to shoot you. You see, Uj's my wife undecided
Your wife? Then I beta clear road ooo. Me toast another man's wife? Nah. Not even if there are no virgins around anymore. tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Oh, how I'm gonna thank God when I get to Heaven for this head of mine! The horrors it's saved me from! Whew! grin
Smh. It's your blessing and curse all at once undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray: Lmao... I kinda pity this guy. Chillax bro and get yourself together. grin
You mean me,huh?
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: I wasn't asking. You see,no sane guy who is desirous of wooing a gal would be asking her for permission to woo her. I was just joking. wink
Ok u can toast me kiss
I'm in need of another boify since i divorced Mr Epistle up there.
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:

I have mad respect for that place, my love for the place is as deep as the potholes on their roads... grin
choi!!! I yaff die!cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
He is angry
Easy! Ain't no one gonna steal your man. tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Your wife? Then I beta clear road ooo. Me toast another man's wife? Nah. Not even if there are no virgins around anymore. tongue
Pay him no attention. He hasn't gotten used to the fact that it's over between us undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:
you are a selfish and arrogant lover, putting up high standards that even you can't keep.

You're judgmental and massage you 'I lived a decent life' ego a lot, just because you had a rosy unspoilt life while growing up, doesn't mean you should expect others to.

A long time lover, finally opens up and tell you about her past, you flip out and send her outta ur house. While she goes on her knee praying for God to change ur heart? shocked

You're wicked! Ika ni e! Where is the nice guy attribute you so proclaim in this act? Arrogance and selfishness reek all over you, jeez! angry

Princesa!! shocked

As arrogant as I think his words are, everyman's still got his choice. Which is why i pray he gets that miracle undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Honeric? Geez when was the last time i saw u cheesy

Oahray, howdy? smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Princesa!! shocked

As arrogant as I think his words are, everyman's still got his choice. Which is why i pray he gets that miracle undecided

okay then... Thank God, our good Lord is a God of all possibility.

If Jim Iyke could get deliverance, who can't?smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
axion:
See as men plenty for queue angry
I'm hot commodity angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Call me when you two would need babies , I have assorted twins in my loins.
*pukes*
ewww mehn angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

okay then... Thank God, our good Lord is a God of all possibility.

If Jim Iyke could get deliverance, who can't?smiley
grin grin
You get wahala sha
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ok u can toast me kiss
I'm in need of another boify since i divorced Mr Epistle up there.
Well,if it's true you have divorced him,then it's understandable why Ishilove is claiming him. tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by Oahray: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Oahray, howdy? smiley
Uju cheesy
I'm finer than the powder you used this morning cheesy
How your side? Been uhmm... ages.

This is one hell of a funny thread sha grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,if it's true you have divorced him,then it's understandable why Ishilove is claiming him. tongue
I'm not claiming him. I'm just saying he's my man. Manfriend. Friend who is a man. grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Pay him no attention. He hasn't gotten used to the fact that it's over between us undecided
Okay,if that's the case,here we go:

Uj darling,would be my one and only sweetheart,who would always be there for me at all time,and I promise to always be there for you,and stand by you in every situation? cheesy smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm hot commodity angry
Oh! We know,right? That's why even Mr. Axion is drooling over you. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

Chill, girl. Do you realize why you're all upset? It's because you girls like to have your cake and eat it too. You want to have bad-boy fun and still end up with a good guy. Do you think good guus become good by being bad? Let Uj tell you about the movie about a prodigal girl that she saw and I hope that'll be enough.

Let's try an easier example. God is holy and perfect and God loves us who are despicably unholy and imperfect. Yet does He forgive our unholiness and imperfection because He's supposed to? Would it still be Love if it were not free?

Look, I don't care, frankly I don't, if you believe that I'm a nice guy or not. I am what I am. What you believe does nothing to it. What I say does nothing to it. It is not contrary to niceness to call things what they are.

Again, there's a difference between a girl who through no fault of her own got damaged and one who deliberately made a career out of damaging herself. I would never shut the door in the face of a girl like the former. But, a girl who deliberately walks into a type of lifestyle considering me to be a safety net that catches her when she's done with her silliness calculated wrongly. I'm a nice guy, not a fool. I'm only a fool after I fall in love and only the wise kind even then.

Edit: I don't know this story-telling thing y'all are on about. I was a player only briefly. But even when I wasn't, I got girls I liked. The stakes are higher now though.
Re: When the roles are reversed by ITbomb(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
And here they are,
All of 'em
Soon Br3nd4 will be here to complete the chatter
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray: Uju cheesy
I'm finer than the powder you used this morning cheesy
How your side? Been uhmm... ages.

This is one hell of a funny thread sha grin
Funny thread? Tell me you didn't just said 'funny thread'. angry tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by Oahray: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Okay,if that's the case,here we go:

Uj darling,would be my one and only sweetheart,who would always be there for me at all time,and I promise to always be there for you,and stand by you in every situation? cheesy smiley
lwkm... I forsee another thread like this coming up.

This time, inspired by Uju grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm not claiming him. I'm just saying he's my man. Manfriend. Friend who is a man. grin
Hmmmmmm. Man friend could be taken to mean something else. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.