Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

When the roles are reversed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the roles are reversed (12375 Views)

In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Chill, girl. Do you realize why you're all upset? It's because you girls like to have your cake and eat it too. You want to have bad-boy fun and still end up with a good guy. Do you think good guus become good by being bad? Let Uj tell you about the movie about a prodigal girl that she saw and I hope that'll be enough.

Let's try an easier example. God is holy and perfect and God loves us who are despicably unholy and imperfect. Yet does He forgive our unholiness and imperfection because He's supposed to? Would it still be Love if it were not free?

Look, I don't care, frankly I don't, if you believe that I'm a nice guy or not. I am what I am. What you believe does nothing to it. What I say does nothing to it. It is not contrary to niceness to call things what they are.

Again, there's a difference between a girl who through no fault of her own got damaged and one who deliberately made a career out of damaging herself. I would never shut the door in the face of a girl like the former. But, a girl who deliberately walks into a type of lifestyle considering me to be a safety net that catches her when she's done with her silliness calculated wrongly. I'm a nice guy, not a fool. I'm only a fool after I fall in love and only the wise kind even then.

Edit: I don't know this story-telling thing y'all are on about. I was a player only briefly. But even when I wasn't, I got girls I liked. The stakes are higher now though.
Easy hun, you sound angry sad
Re: When the roles are reversed by Oahray: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Funny thread? Tell me you didn't just said 'funny thread'. angry tongue

*sighs*
Ok...
I "didnt just said 'funny thread' " sad
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb: And here they are,
All of 'em
Soon Br3nd4 will be here to complete the chatter
I tell you. It won't take long before she reach here. grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Okay,if that's the case,here we go:

Uj darling,would be my one and only sweetheart,who would always be there for me at all time,and I promise to always be there for you,and stand by you in every situation? cheesy smiley
You ain't trying hard enough undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray: lwkm... I forsee another thread like this coming up.

This time, inspired by Uju grin
May your prophecy come true,pastor. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray:
*sighs*
Ok...
lmao i'm dead grin grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I saw this coming. Ain't surprised. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray: lwkm... I forsee another thread like this coming up.

This time, inspired by Uju grin
I'm innocent embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray:
*sighs*
Ok...
Chillax bro. Let's have some fun. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: I saw this coming. Ain't surprised. cheesy
grin Then i hope you have something better to offer wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Smh. It's your blessing and curse all at once undecided

What can I say? Maybe I go vex small join the sing wey I go song for Am for Heaven. undecided grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Then help me try! Are we not in this together? embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin Then i hope you have something better to offer wink
Well,let's see what I have got. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Oahray: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I'm innocent embarassed
so was the damsel who inspired this one lipsrsealed

You have rejected once, the cat has just 8 lives left.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ok u can toast me kiss
I'm in need of another boify since i divorced Mr Epistle up there.

Dan, you know I like you. So I no go lie you. Our divorces are never final o. You see na me be de mitochondrion inside her dna and na she be my heart and spleen. E no possible to asunder inbetween us o. Na heart attack tins o, no be only heartbreak.

#NaMeBeYaBestFriend
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Dan, you know I like you. So I no go lie you. Our divorces are never final o. You see na me be de mitochondrion inside her dna and na she be my heart and spleen. E no possible to asunder inbetween us o. Na heart attack tins o, no be only heartbreak.

#NaMeBeYaBestFriend
angry back off!!!
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,let's see what I have got. wink
Trust you kiss
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Easy hun, you sound angry sad

But, pumpkin, you know me. I wasn't. I'm not. My passion is only showing. And you know what that's like, don't you? wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
angry back off!!!

What? I'm just telling the poor guy the truth. You know what happened to the other girls na.
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

What? I'm just telling the poor guy the truth. You know what happened to the other girls na.
It's over. Get used to it angry

Dan honey, ignore him. It's just the two of us here, block out everyother person smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Pay him no attention. He hasn't gotten used to the fact that it's over between us undecided

Uju, I may be an utter iddiot for thinking so or a total wimp but the sun will rise in the West and set in the North before it's over between us.

I know I sound all strong and invulnerable here, but we both know the truth - you're why. Loving you makes me strong. I dare to challenge popular opinion because you, Venus herself, gave your heart to me, another unimpressive nice guy. You proved that even nice guys can be proud of being nice.

The down times are never going to take away the wonder of being with you. Even when you think you disagree with me, your heart agrees completely with mine. We are tighter everyday even particularly because of our fights.

Pumpkin, this is real. It's not going away. The flowers I buy you are not dead or dying. I'm on my knees in the Garden everyday tending them. Those seeds we planted together... You need to see them now. They exploded into big squat trees. They're threatening to turn our little paradise into a rainforest. That's how our love is, baby. It's here for keeps. And even when our time on earth is done, it'll tell a story stronger than Solomon's songs.

kiss kiss
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

okay then... Thank God, our good Lord is a God of all possibility.

If Jim Iyke could get deliverance, who can't?smiley

Did I forget to tell you? I already got the freaking miracle. She's the one praying for me grin grin grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Oahray: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
See luf o smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Chill, girl. Do you realize why you're all upset? It's because you girls like to have your cake and eat it too. You want to have bad-boy fun and still end up with a good guy. Do you think good guus become good by being bad? Let Uj tell you about the movie about a prodigal girl that she saw and I hope that'll be enough.

Let's try an easier example. God is holy and perfect and God loves us who are despicably unholy and imperfect. Yet does He forgive our unholiness and imperfection because He's supposed to? Would it still be Love if it were not free?

Look, I don't care, frankly I don't, if you believe that I'm a nice guy or not. I am what I am. What you believe does nothing to it. What I say does nothing to it. It is not contrary to niceness to call things what they are.

Again, there's a difference between a girl who through no fault of her own got damaged and one who deliberately made a career out of damaging herself. I would never shut the door in the face of a girl like the former. But, a girl who deliberately walks into a type of lifestyle considering me to be a safety net that catches her when she's done with her silliness calculated wrongly. I'm a nice guy, not a fool. I'm only a fool after I fall in love and only the wise kind even then.

Edit: I don't know this story-telling thing y'all are on about. I was a player only briefly. But even when I wasn't, I got girls I liked. The stakes are higher now though.
and guys don't like to eat their cake and have it too? Bleep the willing girls they find around, then retire to the church or villages to find the 'untouched' wives? Yeah right. undecided

Yes he forgives our sin and unholiness if we ask him sincerely from our heart, even if we had done those unholy act deliberately in the past, like the latter girl you cited. (remember the thief, the harl.ot, the crucifiers in the bible?). She asked for your forgiveness and you claim to love her but can't forgive because she had deliberately done bad in the past. So you see, Your God's love argument don't hold water wt ur self-righteous-can't-be-your- safety-nest-theory. tongue

No body Cares if you are a nice guy or not, as you can see, such dudes don't thrill me.
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Uju, I may be an utter iddiot for thinking so or a total wimp but the sun will rise in the West and set in the North before it's over between us.

I know I sound all strong and invulnerable here, but we both know the truth - you're why. Loving you makes me strong. I dare to challenge popular opinion because you, Venus herself, gave your heart to me, another unimpressive nice guy. You proved that even nice guys can be proud of being nice.

The down times are never going to take away the wonder of being with you. Even when you think you disagree with me, your heart agrees completely with mine. We are tighter everyday even particularly because of our fights.

Pumpkin, this is real. It's not going away. The flowers I buy you are not dead or dying. I'm on my knees in the Garden everyday tending them. Those seeds we planted together... You need to see them now. They exploded into big squat trees. They're threatening to turn our little paradise into a rainforest. That's how our love is, baby. It's here for keeps. And even when our time on earth is done, it'll tell a story stronger than Solomon's songs.

kiss kiss
Bloody hell shocked
I'll be damned.
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray: See luf o smiley
Hush embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Teespice, you keep peeping and leaving smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm not claiming him. I'm just saying he's my man. Manfriend. Friend who is a man. grin

Tell him o, womanfriend. Friend who is a woman. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

kiss kiss
jeez! Do they still use epistles in this 21st century as a strategy for the wooing game? undecided

Dude, flow with the trend, money speaks louder than long boring poems/epistles.wink

#AndThat'sReality. cool
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's over. Get used to it angry

Dan honey, ignore him. It's just the two of us here, block out everyother person smiley
Uj darling,ever since I met you,my world hasn't remain the same. I may not be a millionaire,but I'm aware and believe that true love transcend monetary gain. If only you would give me your heart,I would treasure it,treat it with respect and love. I'm gonna make you a real woman. The woman you are suppose to be. The woman that every other ladies that see you would be jealous of.
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:
jeez! Do they still use epistles in this 21st century as a strategy for the wooing game? undecided

Dude, flow with the trend, money speaks louder than long boring poems/epistles.wink

#AndThat'sReality. cool
Hush!! angry or i'll tip you over that ship sad

Still love you, but Ihe's my pal and you need to leave him alone.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Teespice(f): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Teespice, you keep peeping and leaving smiley

And she has caught me. What would I say when I am enjoying the arguments going here.

How's you by the way? What do you have to say to that confession of love?

*goes back to ghost mode*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.