Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

When the roles are reversed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the roles are reversed (12374 Views)

In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the roles are reversed by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
It's getting hoootttttt in herrreeeeeeee

@uj sizzle
Wetin be ur secret na, is it the milkshakes?
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Uj darling,ever since I met you,my world hasn't remain the same. I may not be a millionaire,but I'm aware and believe that true love transcend monetary gain. If only you would give me your heart,I would treasure it,treat it with respect and love.
Awwwww cry
kiss

You're almost there. I need to know you mean it wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:
jeez! Do they still use epistles in this 21st century as a strategy for the wooing game? undecided

Dude, flow with the trend, money speaks louder than long boring poems/epistles.wink

#AndThat'sReality. cool

Uh huh grin grin grin

And I'll bet you want sime poetry in your life too. Money is boring, girl until you can.make real life poetry with it. Ask Uju smiley

#YouKnowWhatYoMissing
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oahray: See luf o smiley
shhhhhhh. tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Teespice:

And she has caught me. What would I say when I am enjoying the arguments going here.

How's you by the way? What do you have to say to that confession of love?

*goes back to ghost mode*
I'm kewl babe smiley
And errr...I'll go the cowardly way
No Comment embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee: It's getting hoootttttt in herrreeeeeeee

@uj sizzle
I dunno.
I'm only a woman, men are a puzzle to me embarassed
I should ask you this question undecided
Help a sister will ya
Re: When the roles are reversed by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I dunno.
I'm only a woman, men are a puzzle to me embarassed
I should ask you this question undecided
Help a sister will ya
Na poem me i dey compose for you oh. I dey come
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Awwwww cry
kiss

You're almost there. I need to know you mean it wink
I mean it. You just need to take me on my word. I know you have trusted some other guys,and they end up breaking ur trust. You just need to trust me. Give ur heart a chance to love again. Give me a chance in your heart. smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Hush!! angry or i'll tip you over that ship sad

Still love you, but Ihe's my pal and you need to leave him alone.
He's arrogance is igniting this fire in me to squash it like an eggangry

but...but...let me think about itsmiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Bloody hell shocked
I'll be damned.

Not possible. What would Heaven be without you, baby? I know they say God's gonna be there but I met Him in you. I don't suppose He'll damn Himself. Do you? undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
Na poem me i dey compose for you oh. I dey come
lol
You can apologise for that one time ban you gave me in it angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm currently watching Grey's anatomy. Season 9,but the thought of Uj,won't let me concentrate. She occupy my thought. embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

Feel your pain babe, i have to deal with it way too often *rolls eyes*

but he's an ok guy once u get past it smiley.
For me heh kiss
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: I'm currently watching Grey's anatomy. Season 9,but the thought of Uj,won't let me concentrate. She occupy my thought. embarassed
cheesy I loooove that series.
We could watch it together smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Teespice(f): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee: It's getting hoootttttt in herrreeeeeeee

@uj sizzle

Hehehehe. If you like uju, take the brave step just as ihe did.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

Oh c'mon, you just hate that you're liking me so damn much. You didn't think a nice guy could get under your skin that easy, did you, hon? grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Not possible. What would Heaven be without you, baby? I know they say God's gonna be there but I met Him in you. I don't suppose He'll damn Himself. Do you? undecided
Damnit!!!
You had your chance mehn, give it a rest already.

embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by NET1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Brother, I think the issue might be with you o.

When meeting women, every means of communications is important. I guess you don't know about Non-Verbal Communication. Women can instinctively read an in-confident man within 1 minute and then decide whether or not to say Yes.

My Advice:
1. Try mixing with other girls (maybe the ones you don't find attractive enough).
2. Work on your Persona.
3. Whenever you are talking with a girl, try to convince yourself that you are talking with just another of your buddies - that will lower the anxiety that usually comes with approaching ladies.

God bless you
The next one will not get away.

.NET
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Teespice:

Hehehehe. If you like uju, take the brave step just as ihe did.
Jay don't roll like that methinks.
He'd give you the occasional attention, just enough to make you hunger of it. Then he'd let you do the chasing cos somehow he's managed to wrap u round his lil finger.
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Uh huh grin grin grin

And I'll bet you want sime poetry in your life too. Money is boring, girl until you can.make real life poetry with it. Ask Uju smiley
#YouKnowWhatYoMissing

like Rick Ross would say : we are talking money and you're talking oyinye.wink

now take a seat, let me open ur eyes to the harsh truth.

Love without money is near-tasteless, your girlfriend wants money for hair, and you tell her the sun rises in the west and sets on her lovely head? My bro, prepare for war.wink

Most marriages without money shake often. (wife wants money for house keep and you tell her you are tending the garden of your love, reason why you don't have money to give her, when she no dey chop flower, oga ur name na sorry)smiley

everybody has their snapping point. Money, they say makes the world go round. So dude, if you ain't backing ur poem/epistles with tangible notes...

They bounce around like tiny balls hitting not their mark cool

#truth
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
.NET:

When meeting women, every means of communications is important. I guess you don't know about Non-Verbal Communication. Women can instinctively read an in-confident man within 1 minute and then decide whether or not to say Yes.

My Advice:
1. Try mixing with other girls (maybe the ones you don't find attractive enough).
2. Work on your Persona.
3. Whenever you are talking with a girl, try to convince yourself that you are talking with just another of your buddies - that will lower the anxiety that usually comes with approaching ladies.

God bless you

.NET
Loooool grin grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

Love without money is near-tasteless, your girlfriend wants money for hair, and you tell her the sun rises in the west and sets on her lovely head? My bro, prepare for war.wink

Most marriages without money shake often. (wife wants money for house keep and you tell her you are tending the garden of your love, reason why you don't have money to give her, when she no dey chop flower, oga ur name na sorry)smiley

everybody has their snapping point. Money, they say makes the world go round. So dude, if you ain't backing ur poem/epistles with tangible notes...

They bounce around like tiny balls hitting not their mark cool

#truth
wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh! We know,right? That's why even Mr. Axion is drooling over you. cheesy
I have given him a scented hankie with a heart shape embazoned on it to wipe off the drool grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
cheesy I loooove that series.
We could watch it together smiley
If you wish,we could find time to watch it. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Oh c'mon, you just hate that you're liking me so damn much. You didn't think a nice guy could get under your skin that easy, did you, hon? grin

Delusion at its peak. cool

for the records, you ain't a nice guy yet in my own perspective. You are only striking the arrogant-egotistical-male cord in me right now.

#SosetYourReasonsStraightwink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Hmmmmmm. Man friend could be taken to mean something else. tongue
Una don spoil finish grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: If you wish,we could find time to watch it. wink
I'll think about it grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
.NET:

My Advice:
2. Work on your Persona.

God bless you

.NET
Thanks,bro. Would think about that.
Re: When the roles are reversed by ITbomb(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
princesa:

Time to reorganize my priorities

Re: When the roles are reversed by Teespice(f): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Jay don't roll like that methinks.
He'd give you the occasional attention, just enough to make you hunger of it. Then he'd let you do the chasing cos somehow he's managed to wrap u round his lil finger.

Then he should not bother giving the attention at all if its for the woman to end up doing the chasing.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I'll think about it grin
Okay. You just have to take me on my word when I say 'I do'. And I promise you won't regret trusting me. So Uj darling,would u be my sweetheart? smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Damnit!!!
You had your chance mehn, give it a rest already.

embarassed

I would've. Believe me, I would've. It's just that I don't trust any man to look after you as well as you deserve. You know that look you get in your eyes when you want something and are afraid to ask for it? Some people think it's cute, some guys say it makes you look different. I'm the one who knows that it means you want something.

How about how you gasp when you are afraid of something you badly want? I know that too. The times that you vanish into Venus ville, into that pretty little chamber where it's just you and the mementos of all the things and people you love. Some people think you're just being a snob then. Others think you are crying for help. I alone know that you're just rediscovering yourself one more time.

You're strong too. So able that guys feel unburdened around you. They don't feel that you need rescuing so they relax and treat you like one of the guys. But I know. I know that you want to be held in strong arms, to be lulled to sleep with a song in a man's voice. To be spoiled and made to laugh until you get a permanent grin on your face.

I know, babe. I know. Not just because I've been in deeper for longer, but because we're one being. When I look in your eyes I see my soul in you. I know you. Who else does?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.