Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34691 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by maskid(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
FACT: This lady killed her FAther just to convert to ISLAM QED
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Polio: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
maskid: FACT: This lady killed her FAther just to convert to ISLAM QED

How did you know this?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Enginmaths: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
If u like change to idol worshiper...who carez? dat 1 no say make u enter heaven free of charge...baba God deals wif d heart
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
So i asked a simple question that was not offensive to anyone and my comment was hidden?

If some of you mods were one of the prophets, the world will not be in existence.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by kentozybee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Engin maths: If u like change to idol worshiper...who gives a dem dat 1 no say make u enter heaven free of charge...baba God deals wif d heart
nt jst d hart a pure one a religion where d faithfuls visited brothels on d day of d ramadan festival,forgettin abt d purity dey said dey got durin deir so calld month of purity #peace

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by omoredia: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Middle east is still backward all thanks to Islam. who is deceiving who? man made religion has no life!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by opylas(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
kentozybee: luk at dis dementd human being oooo wat concerns me if if is SEE or SAW,I was once a muslim bt nw i av seen d lyt u shuld also get a lyf
Used to b a muslim too, I was lost but found.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
What would u say about violence among shia and sunni muslims which has lead to death of muslims.? The violence is as old as history of islam.
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by casshhkid(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
She shouldn't have changed
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by gbolakpine(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Religion na Religion, Christian or Muslim. God knows who is really serving Him nd who is doin otherwise. U were neva a christian in d first place cos your dad was still alive! I av other things to attend to, we'll c on d last day...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by norigams(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Juma'atul kareem 2 Aishat, & all d muslim's in dis farum .
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by borie4u(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
if she likes make she go join guru mahraji. how dat one go make ASUU comot from strike make i finish my masters degree for UNILAG

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by searay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Magic Bishop:

nah allah you for use before?

the day i like that post is the day i cut my d1ck off with a blunt butter knife
even on top say I dey beg you, you come dey talk like this. I no say you no get StickOfJoy sef.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by deols(f): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jomark: Good for her. She will live the rest of her life the way she wants as a Muslim. But if it were the other way round, they would have murdered her by now for abandoning Islam. That's what I love about Christianity. We leave people to make their choice.

Even when she had to wait for the man to die?

Another lady had to run to a palace so she could be free from her Christian father's horror.

Christians being generally peaceful is a LIE.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by searay(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
woky: what do u mean?
Please Sire, are you a Mod? If you are, I don't one to say one thing and you will do another.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
She was never a christian tho. We're not born christian but we are christian by accepting jesus as our personal saviour. She is just a church goer and has told us the religion she wants.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AlPicapcI(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jesus Christ is Lord, Heaven and earth will pass away but His word will never go void. Repent before its too late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

40 Hadiths And The Lessons: Learn Islam and comment / Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.