Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34665 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by maidawaki: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Allhadulla for her accepting islam
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by eiwai: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
She said, she had been interested in Islam before, dis makes her not christian but a chur goer who just have interest in it. Having interest in Islam cos of some worldly things later can make her cross to anoda place later. God help u sista!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by babylolaroy(f): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Harbb: The beauty of it is that nobody will kill her. But if it were the other way round, fatwa would have been declared on her. Many are afraid to leave Islam because they would be killed if they do that. It's in the Koran.
what happened to laa ikraha fid deen?...there is no compulsion in religion. no one kills an apostate. its not in quran to kill an apostate once hez not planning evil in d new religion by revealing secrets of his previous religion
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by hardballripplez: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
akereconfi: TOBACCO smokers are liable to DIE YOUNG. Does that stop people from smoking it daily?.
## and what has that got to do with this topic? Come out straight voice out ur hate or let it rot inside ur yeye stomach
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by oluwaslimatic: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
That's nice

Noted![/quote]
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
cashkid18: i pity her cuz she wil end up bcumin a sucide bomber sad sad
you are a fool,people like you shouldnt comment publicly because you lack manners of communication..if truly muslim are sucide bomber who are you to be on earth you would have been killed because we are more populious than you besides muslims countries are one of the most peaceful,saudi arabia,uae,etc whereas the so called christian countries are the source of terrorism,france,russia and even isreal that you people go for pilgrimage since 1990 there is a sucide bombers everyweek..then tell me who are the miscreants and hoodlums? .....ALHAMDULLAH PROUDLY TO BE A MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by bknight: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Since guesses are allowed, I'll shoot:

She has to marry that man! Who, obviously, won't accept her a christain. Na today? undecided

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by hardballripplez: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Willgates: you just lost your soul. Jesus is the way,the only way,the truth and d light. God bless u
## u dey worship man dey call am God!! Mtchew u go fit talk this nonsense for hell abi?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by hardballripplez: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
NeuroBoss: What about telling us your new husband is a rich Alhaji. For a girl that has long been wayward even while her father was alive, this is not a good reason!
## wayward?? How sure are u?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by sundyke107: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Whatever religion doesnt matter....she's a matured adult hence her right to religion of choice as long as she co-habit and respect others religion while obeying the commandments of God (Allah). I am a christian but care not about ones religion. Religion does not depict sanctity.

I wish her well in her new belief. Its well with us in the name of Almight Allah!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by abimbs: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
what is d name of d church. Can u tell nigeria

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by babylolaroy(f): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
gentle12:
No wonder they call you ''Lost Sheep of Israel'' truly you are not wiser than a Sheep.The Religion that differs in thoughts ,believe,ideology,worship,and faith from one denomination to another.The religion that encourage you to use the toilet and paper clean your ass,the religion that permits you praying after conjugal act with your spouse without any form of purification,the religion that makes the Shepherd king and the majority Sheep slaves,the religion that permits at the topmost level the ordination of Gays and lesbianism and the religion where one church member will not enter or worship in another church:because their gods differs.
Al'hamdullilah I am a Muslim and I shall die a Muslim- inshah'llah
did yu even take the pain to call it religion?..yu shudav sed a get-togeda for church services. A get togeda dah lets dem sing and dance and shout unto the lord. A get togeda dah lets pastors touch the sisters on the head while praying. a Get togeda dah lets pastors push d females on their chest gangan whilst delivering dem of blindness nd evil spirit....ewww
to go on sef makes me wanna puke

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Jomark(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Good for her. She will live the rest of her life the way she wants as a Muslim. But if it were the other way round, they would have murdered her by now for abandoning Islam. That's what I love about Christianity. We leave people to make their choice.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by kentozybee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Habiz: you are a fool,people like you shouldnt comment publicly because you lack manners of communication..if truly muslim are sucide bomber who are you to be on earth you would have been killed because we are more populious than you besides muslims countries are one of the most peaceful,saudi arabia,uae,etc whereas the so called christian countries are the source of terrorism,france,russia and even isreal that you people go for pilgrimage since 1990 there is a sucide bombers everyweek..then tell me who are the miscreants and hoodlums? .....ALHAMDULLAH PROUDLY TO BE A MUSLIM
u portrayed d terrorism in u guys,"proudly to b a ........ gbagaun grin
Habiz: you are a fool,people like you shouldnt comment publicly because you lack manners of communication..if truly muslim are sucide bomber who are you to be on earth you would have been killed because we are more populious than you besides muslims countries are one of the most peaceful,saudi arabia,uae,etc whereas the so called christian countries are the source of terrorism,france,russia and even isreal that you people go for pilgrimage since 1990 there is a sucide bombers everyweek..then tell me who are the miscreants and hoodlums? .....ALHAMDULLAH PROUDLY TO BE A MUSLIM
u portrayed d terrorism in u guys,"proudly to b a ........ gbagaun
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by babylolaroy(f): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
tha_originator: Hehehehegrin

Christians should go and do the NEEDFUL! Go hang yourselves, or betta still, go crucifix yourselves like that white man you call your godtongue
afterall to love ur god is to follow him....hehehehe. lol. y'all go hang on a nail and a wooden cross

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Jomark(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
babylolaroy:
did yu even take the pain to call it religion?..yu shudav sed a get-togeda for church services. A get togeda dah lets dem sing and dance and shout unto the lord. A get togeda dah lets pastors touch the sisters on the head while praying. a Get togeda dah lets pastors push d females on their chest gangan whilst delivering dem of blindness nd evil spirit....ewww
to go on sef makes me wanna puke
Why are you Muslims so obsessed with Christians. Why can't you jubilate for her conversion and seal lip? Rather you went rampant abusing Christianity and seun let u guys. Abi? Plz NLandrs? Is seun a Muslim?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by emmayoc: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yorubas are the most confused set of people when it comes to religion.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by sexylado(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Iaz93: ...I even thought there was a reasonable reason. angry

Was that not reasonable enough?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Well, she is just doing the needful.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
I am not a religious bigot, but i just want to ask you guys, is this the new trend for fridays?

Moving stories of people that convert from another religion to Islam every friday to the front page.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by kentozybee(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
babylolaroy:
dah lyt wey yu tink say yu see. na im go blind ur eye...yeye!
cn u see dem again u ar sayin nonsense cos i said i converted,yeye pple
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Polio: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I am not a religious bigot, but i just want to ask you guys, is this the new trend for fridays?

Moving stories of people that convert from another religion to Islam every friday to the front page.

You have to ask the moderator and the forum owner

I have not paid attention tbh so i wouldnt know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.