Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34630 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
deols:

Even when she had to wait for the man to die?

Another lady had to run to a palace so she could be free from her Christian father's horror.

Christians being generally peaceful is a LIE.
she is a damn lier. Am pretty sure her father didn't stop from choosing any religion. If so, how old is she and why did her father marry muslim nd didn't convert her mother. Blatant lier

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Akin89(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
imaging some Christian calling Jesus there lord.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by deols(f): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
I dont understand the bitterness some people are exhibiting on here.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
So what happens when her mother dies? She'll become a pagan yeah? She's such a cow brain! She is not a Muslim and neither was she a Christian... Simple
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Ajibam: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
dear Liz,
you are not a Christian before, Christianity goes far beyond "my father is a Christian "

you haven't discover the real Christ.. what a pity!!

you even switched to Islam cause of your mum ,,,that means you can change to Buddhism cause of your husband and an atheist cause of your best friend.

my dear,,you are just a lily on the surface of the earth, shaken and unstable..

I pray that the speckles in your eye will be removed before is too late...

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by nijanigga: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just another marketing strategy for her new movie on the way.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Ajibam: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
deols: I dont understand the bitterness some people are exhibiting on here.

has opinion turn to bitterness now?

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jomark: You are a bloody liar.... No African church has ever wedded gays. Besides no Roman catholic church which is the universal church in the world has ever accented to gay practice. So give another reason to your hate, bro
LOL, go to south africa gay marriage is now legal, even in nigeria there is a gay church "house of rainbow" google it.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
AbdH: May Allah always keep her in Islam and make those who are astray see the truth and accept Islam.

pls enlighten me..i want to see the truth you are talking about .....I am serious
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Lilimax(f): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jomark: Why are you Muslims so obsessed with Christians. Why can't you jubilate for her conversion and seal lip? Rather you went rampant abusing Christianity and seun let u guys. Abi? Plz NLandrs? Is seun a Muslim?
See question shocked
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by bunmijames(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
people like deceiption particularly when it is decorated in religion.this lady fall for money,pleasure and pride even if ifa people offers her d best she wil run to it
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by nnemmpi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
May GOD save her soul
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
emmayo_c: Yorubas are the most confused set of people when it comes to religion.
NO...
yorubas are the most tolerant people when it comes to religion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by duni04(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
B4 nko? All those yoruba actresses wey dey chase alhaji everywhere. Now dat she's aisha she go get enuf paroles, its a business decision.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
bunmijames: people like deceiption particularly when it is decorated in religion.this lady fall for money,pleasure and pride even if ifa people offers her d best she wil run to it

are you saying ifa asoro dayo is bad?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
those that are full of sentiments still calling their religion the most peaceful and seeing what they are posting they are quite embarassing...you keep shouting that muhammad(SAW) is a rapist and a fool also said that the day he was born was when evil befall mankind,with that statement of yours one will reason that you arent a christians but people that has already been woe by God to cause interreligion crises if truly you are a xtian, TELL ME WHERE THE FIRST KILLING ORIGINATED,WHO AND WHO WERE INVOLVED?WAS MUHAMMAD BORN THAT TIME?WHAT WAS THE ORIGIN OF SIN?..WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS...

Let talk about the fact which you can also defend yourself...HAVE A PASTOR EVER TOLD YOU THE PROPHECY OF MUHAMMAD IN THE BIBLE,DEFINITELY NO!BUT I WILL HELP TO REVEAL THE REVELATION BEHIND THAT;OPEN UR BIBLE AND CHECK DEUT. 18:18 read that and digest it...explanation:promise of a prophet like Moses among the brother of the israelites i.e the Arabs.Christians argue that jesus was the promised prophet.This is not TRUE.Examine the following;

..jesus was not like moses for moses was not called God or son of God..
..moses was not crucified nor did he have to resurrect..Muhammad was however like moses because....

Like moses,he had a father and a mother,muhammad was married and blessed with children,but jesus was a bachellor,muhammad brought new laws,but jesus brought now new law.matt.5:17-19..

Also matt.21:42-43..The kingdom of God shall be taken from israelites and given to another nation(Arabs)that would bear the proper fruits.THis is a reference to Muhammad who was raised among the Arabs..

Also john1:19-25...Elijah,christ and a prophet to come. WHO IS THAT PROPHET?SINCE ELIJAH AND CHRIST HAD COME AND GONE...

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by justplainpaul(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
gentle12:
No wonder they call you ''Lost Sheep of Israel'' truly you are not wiser than a Sheep.The Religion that differs in thoughts ,believe,ideology,worship,and faith from one denomination to another.The religion that encourage you to use the toilet and paper clean your ass,the religion that permits you praying after conjugal act with your spouse without any form of purification,the religion that makes the Shepherd king and the majority Sheep slaves,the religion that permits at the topmost level the ordination of Gays and lesbianism and the religion where one church member will not enter or worship in another church:because their gods differs.
Al'hamdullilah I am a Muslim and I shall die a Muslim- inshah'llah
What a funny muslim. All those things you mentioned about christians cannot be compared to the terrorism your religion bore. Terrorism is the major threat to the world for a long tim e now. because of this terrorism, investor Are afraid to invest in this great country which is setting us back economically. And u even talk about decency? Go to nassarawa, niger and abj and see what your muslim gals are doing. then come back and talk about decency.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
maskid: FACT: This lady killed her FAther just to convert to ISLAM QED
Dumbest fact
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by akereconfi: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
hardballripplez: ## and what has that got to do with this topic? Come out straight voice out ur hate or let it rot inside ur yeye stomach

Stupendous Ignoramus , I should voice out my hate? I don't know what is the content of your skull but your thinking process is amazing. Cow Luggard
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Laalamed: What would u say about violence among shia and sunni muslims which has lead to death of muslims.? The violence is as old as history of islam.
Muslims unity

• All muslim face one direction during solat prayer

• All Muslim use same Quran no diff

• All Muslim greet in same way "Salaam"

• All Muslim fast in same month of Ramadan
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by odunjoy1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2013

"It happened in a miraculous way which I have been expecting for long... so immediately my father died I switched over to my mum's religion.

So its a miraculous thing her father died. What a child!

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
odun joy:

So its a miraculous thing her father died. What a child!

alfa jazz is strong, I tell you
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Onyejiuwaokoh: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
She has finally joined the religion of peace, May Allah guide and lead her to Maiduguri or yobe for her to enjoy the peace of Allah very well there.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tell him self,Rick kerr and Bernard Griesel are homosexual pastors at trinity Episcopal churbh in san francisco,reverend father robert carter,father jim,joseph dounce a baptist priest performing a marriage ceremony for two homosexuals backdated since 1984 tell him to search it and find the truth....well tym 4 jumaah
tintingz: LOL, go to south africa gay marriage is now legal, even in nigeria there is a gay church "house of rainbow" google it.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Al PicapcI: Jesus Christ is Lord, Heaven and earth will pass away but His word will never go void. Repent before its too late.
She has already repented, she is now a muslim smiley
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wat Mata is ur heart nt religious
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AroOkigbo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
Are you talking about Iraq/Iran Sunni and Shia muslims?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by lafuria1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

has opinion turn to bitterness now?
Bitterness can be picked from people's opinions like yours reason why there is a word called hate speech in English. I know someone who was a Muslim and converted to Christianity, the person even called to prayer in mosque once, I believe you surely be glad. Conversion isn't a new thing, so you people should chill.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by drealdoc89(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Iaz93: ...I even thought there was a reasonable reason. angry

i also thought same!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nja147: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Religion is a personal race. let the choice you have made give you the desired peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.