Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

@ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. (13112 Views)

Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Emusan(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
JMAN05:

My friend read that comment very well. I dont want to waist my time explaining what you can understand if you read well. i said 'more correct than... 9did the following sentence correspond with the rendering in NWT?

Then why NWT didn't use the same word?

It is true that Christ possessing God's nature means that he has more of God's qualities than other angels, but they all possess the same divine nature. This same nature of Jesus, the saints will possess.

Is Christ ever existed in an Angel form?
What do you mean by DIVINE NATURE? list them

That is what I am saying, that we have the same nature, doesnt mean we are in the same position, does it? It doesnt also mean that we have the same natural gift.

You never understand, nature has nothing to do with your gift(s) rather the way every one appear i.e ALL HUMAN BEING HAVE THE SAME NATURE BE IT MAN OR WOMAN.i.e Husband is greater than his wife but does he have a nature different from his wife? NO!
Natural gift in human term can be referred to as our attributes......hope is clear?

You are correct partly, but being human, isnt it another form? If it is another form, then what I am saying is that his being a human does not make him equal to all humans, lets say in knowledge, aptitute, skill etc.

He is equal in human form dear! knowledge, attitude, wisdom were all given to Him after God has putting His Spirit on Him which gave Him more attributes on earth than any human.

Now if I may understand your point, You are saying that he had that advantage due to the empowerment of God's spirit. But that he got an empowerment from the Father didnt change his nature, human. he didnt become a spirit, he was still a human. Even without such empowerment from the Father, he will have something that makes him differ from another human.

The only thing that make Him differ from another human is that, He has being in existence with God before the world began but stripped off these to save you and I.

You have the same nature with your dad. no doubt you exhibit your dad's qualities so much than you brothers. But that does not mean you have the same knowledge with your father, you still do not have the same authority with him. He gave birth to you. [size=14pt]In the same vein, God created Jesus and has greater authority than his.[/size]

Now you understand the differrences between NATURE and ATTRIBUTE better with this your example! To get it more better, I can say "My Dad and I have the same Nature but one of the attribute of my Dad is that He is more knowlegable than I"
So Jesus and God have the same NATURE and possessing all the fullness of attributes that make God God.

[size=14pt]Give me the verse which says that Jesus was created![/size]

I clearly understand your point. I hope the above will help.

Ok!
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ BERNIMORE (OR BARRISTER), below is AG official doctrine.
The Bible - The entire Bible (Old and New Testaments) is the divinely
inspired truth delivered by God. The
Bible is the ultimate example of how to
live one's life of faith. The Godhead - God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy
Spirit, are three distinct persons,
existing in a unified form as one body.
God is the creator and sustainer of the
universe. He is revealed in the Bible. He
is eternal, with no beginning and no end. Jesus Christ was the human
incarnation of God the Father. He was
born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless
life and died by crucifixion for the sins of the world. He was resurrected from
the dead on the third day and exalted to
heaven with God. The Holy Spirit is the
essence of God which moves among the
people, touching believers here on
Earth. The Church - The church is the Body of Christ here on Earth. Its mission is to
spread the word of God to all the
nations. The Future - In the near future Jesus Christ will return to claim his bride, the church. This event is called the Rapture of the Church. Current and past
Christians will be taken to live with
Christ forever. Later Christ will return to
earth in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Holy Communion - Believers commemorate Christ's Last Supper here
on Earth. The bread and wine are
symbolic representations of the body
and blood of Jesus, offered in sacrifice
for the sins of the world. Read more
about Communion. Water Baptism - Believers take part in water baptism by complete immersion.
This is a public showing of one's
acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and
Savior. Read more about Baptism. 1. We believe the Scriptures are inspired
by God. 2. We believe there is One True God
revealed in three persons. 3. We believe in the deity of the Lord
Jesus Christ. 4. We believe man willingly fell into sin –
ushering in evil and death, both
physical and spiritual, into the world. 5. We believe every person can be
restored to fellowship with God
through accepting Christ's offer of
forgiveness and salvation. 6. We believe in Water Baptism by immersion after salvation, and Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and
death for our salvation. 7. We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for
witnessing and effective service. 8. We believe the initial evidence of the
Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost. 9. We believe sanctification initially
occurs at Salvation, but is also a progressive lifelong process. 10. We believe the church has a mission to
seek and save all who are lost in sin. 11. We believe a divinely called and
biblically ordained leadership ministry
serves the church. 12. We believe divine healing of the sick
is a privilege for Christians today and
is provided for in Christ's atonement. 13. We believe in the Blessed Hope - when
Jesus raptures his church prior to his
return to Earth. 14. We believe in the millennial reign of
Christ when Jesus returns with his
saints at his second coming and
begins his rule over earth for 1,000
years. 15. We believe in a final judgment for
those who have rejected Christ. 16. We believe in a new heavens and a
new earth that Christ is preparing for
all people who have accepted Him.
christianity.about.com/od/assembliesofgod/a/assemblybeliefs.htm
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ BERNIMORE, paste the full oficiail JW doctrine and lets trash them one by one. Cerrulos morris is not my role model and will never be. The Bible says we should look unto Jesus (and not morris cerrulos), the author and finisher of our faith.

We have issues with JW doctrine, and their falsehood and that what we r trashing out and expossing here. My post above is the official doctrine of assemblies of God church. You can as well point out any gray area there and let us trash it out.

Your attack on morris cerrulos, whom many AG are havings issues , is diversionary. Lets face church doctrine and compare with teachings (with scripture references). Attack Assemblies of God teachings with Bible references. Oya post ur rejoinder.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
true2god: I am not aware that Assemblies of God made any prediction concerning 1914. If they do, they are wrong.

All the failed predictions of JW, watchtower will never accept they are wrong, they will rather blame thier 'publishers' for bein over-zealous.

nonesense. Have I not shown an article where they admitted their mistake? Now, show me an article where you guys admitted your mistakes, even predicting the end of the world. am waiting...
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
true2god: I knw u have been programmed by the watchtower organization never to believe anything outside their falsehood.

If u read my response again u will realize that i said that the descension of the Lord will be heralded by an arch-angel voice. Dont lie on a electronic media.

The book of Heb 1:6 of ur NWT says 'let ALL angels do obeisance to him'. ALL angels without an exception (includin angel michael). Okay lemme ask u a question, is angel Michael not among all the angels?

Dont let the lies from watchtower stop u from comprehending a simple verse.

Please dhow me where you said the bolded before exposing your ignorance.

It is the demonic inspired prophesy of your church that is controlling you. flee from them, and be sincere to your head.

I said nothing about angel here, lets go over.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
true2god: Ok JMAN05, did God subject the world to any angel (Heb 2:5)?

Answer my post on archangel first.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by BERNIMOORE: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
true2god: @ BERNIMORE (OR BARRISTER), below is AG official doctrine.
live one's life of faith. The Godhead - God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy
Earth. The Church - The church is the Body of Christ here on Earth. Its mission is to
nations. The Future - In the near future Jesus Christ will return to claim his bride, the church. This event is called the Rapture of the Church. Current and past
earth in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Holy Communion - Believers commemorate Christ's Last Supper here
about Communion. Water Baptism - Believers take part in water baptism by complete immersion.
forgiveness and salvation. 6. We believe in Water Baptism by immersion after salvation, and Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and
death for our salvation. 7. We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for
Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost. 9. We believe sanctification initially
occurs at Salvation, but is also a progressive lifelong process. 10. We believe the church has a mission to
is provided for in Christ's atonement. 13. We believe in the Blessed Hope - when

dont derail italo's thread, i only chose to expose your church's assemblies of God false predictions not once or twice etc, and that since those prophecies which was heralded using your official journal ''the weekly evangel'' failed, that your church is guilty of falsely prophecying and a false prophet, simple

so it is not wheather they are wrong or not, your church basis is of fraudulent false prophets
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

dont derail italo's thread, i only chose to expose your church's assemblies of God false predictions not once or twice etc, and that since those prophecies which was heralded using your official journal ''the weekly evangel'' failed, that your church is guilty of falsely prophecying and a false prophet, simple

so it is not wheather they are wrong or not, your church basis is of fraudulent false prophets

U dnt have point my guy. Assemblies of God is not knwn for predictions. The official false doctrine of JW till date still remains the 1914 assumption of christ enthronment as heavenly king. Even till date ur JW oficially belive christ invisible return of 1914.

Mind u, this thread is to expose the deceit in watchtower. Check the title pls and see who is derailing. You can as well open a thread to reveal the falsehood in AG doctrines.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
true2god: I didnt say u r a lawyer but ur second ID on nairaland is BARRISTER. Stop playing prank.

The link u provided mentioned failed predictions made by churches, Assemblies of God and JW inclusive. But u will agree with me that many AG member are not even aware that such predictions were made and will readily accept mistakes made in their article. Can watchtower accept that their 1914 official doctrine is wrong? No.

I can tell u that those members that made the publications of 1914 were not led by the Spirit, so they got it wrong. Can u, as a JW correct ur leader for making mistakes, be it false prediction or false teachin? No, u will be disfellowshipped. Do u see the difference?

"Consequently, A. H. Macmillan explained later: “I learned that we should admit our mistakes and continue searching God’s Word for more enlightenment. No matter what adjustments we would have to make from time to time in our views, that would not change the gracious provision of the ransom and God’s promise of eternal life.” g95 6/22 p. 9. Is this not an admittance of mistake? also go and check watchtower 2013 page 14, study edition I pasted above when you guys demanded this. Yet your blindness will continue to lead you to demonic teachings.

Oya present your own.

Your last words are another falsehood. You can correct any of our elders and the Gov. Body. There is a provision for you to write them. stop this falsehood plssssssssss. is this what your church has taught you? God mercy for you. you brought the other lie about those who married outside, I and my brother here refuted it, now this lies again? habah christian.

Present your own admittance pls. lie lie.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2013
JMAN05:

"Consequently, A. H. Macmillan explained later: “I learned that we should admit our mistakes and continue searching God’s Word for more enlightenment. No matter what adjustments we would have to make from time to time in our views, that would not change the gracious provision of the ransom and God’s promise of eternal life.” g95 6/22 p. 9. Is this not an admittance of mistake? also go and check watchtower 2013 page 14, study edition I pasted above when you guys demanded this. Yet your blindness will continue to lead you to demonic teachings.

Oya present your own.

Your last words are another falsehood. You can correct any of our elders and the Gov. Body. There is a provision for you to write them. stop this falsehood plssssssssss. is this what your church has taught you? God mercy for you. you brought the other lie about those who married outside, I and my brother here refuted it, now this lies again? habah christian.

U r doing a great job as requested by the thread: please defend the JW. Good of u.

As i said ealier i wont derail this thread. AG has a standard doctrine which i pasted above while JW has theirs. Can u please create a thread expsosin the errors on those teachings of AG while we try not to derail this topic.

U r hear to defend JW doctrine and not to throw punches here and there. If a question is asked on ur belief u defend it.

Again I asked, is the world to come to be subject to an angel (Heb 2:5)?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2013
JMAN05:

"Consequently, A. H. Macmillan explained later: “I learned that we should admit our mistakes and continue searching God’s Word for more enlightenment. No matter what adjustments we would have to make from time to time in our views, that would not change the gracious provision of the ransom and God’s promise of eternal life.” g95 6/22 p. 9. Is this not an admittance of mistake? also go and check watchtower 2013 page 14, study edition I pasted above when you guys demanded this. Yet your blindness will continue to lead you to demonic teachings.

Oya present your own.

U r doing a great job as requested by the thread: please defend the JW. Good of u.

As i said ealier i wont derail this thread. AG has a standard doctrine which i pasted above while JW has theirs. Can u please create a thread expsosin the errors on those teachings of AG while we try not to derail this topic.

U r hear to defend JW doctrine and not to throw punches here and there. If a question is asked on ur belief u defend it.

JMAN05:

Oya present your own.

Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Emusan:

Then why NWT didn't use the same word?

the purpose of the earlier comment has been realised. create no diversion.

Is Christ ever existed in an Angel form?
What do you mean by DIVINE NATURE? list them

Nature possessed by God's spirit creatures.

You never understand, nature has nothing to do with your gift(s) rather the way every one appear i.e ALL HUMAN BEING HAVE THE SAME NATURE BE IT MAN OR WOMAN.i.e Husband is greater than his wife but does he have a nature different from his wife? NO!
Natural gift in human term can be referred to as our attributes......hope is clear?

Why are you disturbing yourself on simply things. Do all humans have the same natural abilities like similar IQ? Your dad gave birth to you, so do you have the same knowledge as your parents cos you possess the same nature? Does a man and his wife being the same nature mean that the woman has the same strength like the man? Do you even look the same physically? Pls you guys should produce things that make sense abeg. No matter how you look at it, no two humans have the same attributes, even twince. there must be a difference that may command advantage over another.

He is equal in human form dear! knowledge, attitude, wisdom were all given to Him after God has putting His Spirit on Him which gave Him more attributes on earth than any human.

Apart from the assistance which God's spirit give him, you still will not equal Jesus in knowledge cos he now have a human form, will you? Even we humans have differences among each other not to talk of someone who came from heaven. inshort Why does God, his equal, have to give him those things for him to look different? Equal in knowledge. Does Jesus know when the end will come? Why does His Father have to teach him, since they all are omniscience?

The only thing that make Him differ from another human is that, He has being in existence with God before the world began but stripped off these to save you and I.

Thank you for indicating that there were differences between us and he. But he was still human which is the form he assumed. He was not in the spirit nature/form which Paul described he stripped off.

Now you understand the differrences between NATURE and ATTRIBUTE better with this your example! To get it more better, I can say "My Dad and I have the same Nature but one of the attribute of my Dad is that He is more knowlegable than I"
So Jesus and God have the same NATURE and possessing all the fullness of attributes that make God God.

[size=14pt]Give me the verse which says that Jesus was created![/size]

Ok!

One of the attribute of God is also that he is more knowledgeable than Jesus. Col. 1:15

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

Prov. 8:22

“Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Compare John 1:14, ie begotten.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: @ BERNIMORE (OR BARRISTER), below is AG official doctrine.

What do you people believe about the beasts of revelation. Tell me what they all stand for. eg Rev. 13

Your trinity has already been trashed here. You ve not responded to all my responses to your comment on that. eg the question I asked on hebrew.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: U dnt have point my guy. Assemblies of God is not knwn for predictions. The official false doctrine of JW till date still remains the 1914 assumption of christ enthronment as heavenly king. Even till date ur JW oficially belive christ invisible return of 1914.

Mind u, this thread is to expose the deceit in watchtower. Check the title pls and see who is derailing. You can as well open a thread to reveal the falsehood in AG doctrines.

Christ became a king in 1914, that was never an error. I gave the calculation, why havent you refuted it, instead you went to talk about a mistake. oh did you think that that was the mistake we said we made?

Oya, e don start:

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102005159?q=1914+a+significant+year&p=par

Prove it wrong.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: U r doing a great job as requested by the thread: please defend the JW. Good of u.

OK, you won dogde? good, I am not here to attain to your own criticism, but Italo's, can you now back off? So your coming here have derailed the thread. this thread is the result of me and Italo's conversation in another thread. think you get brain. back off or attain to your demonic inspired prophesy.

I ve responded to that hebrew. It seems like you like hit and run method so much. why dont you attain to my replies to your posts, but go on looking for lies to tell? na wettin your demon inspired church they teach you?

Any of my comment you skip, I will just live out attending to your comment. tell me also about that Revelation. that one is included in the bible.

1 Like

Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: U r doing a great job as requested by the thread: please defend the JW. Good of u.

You know that I ve effectively answered all questions you guys presented on trinity. Now go and respond to all my comments on your posts and stop jumping my comments. Can you even bring up a nice argument.

I have asked you whether Jesus knows when the end will come? you flew away.

I ve asked you to produce whom that statement in hebrew was first applied to, you ran.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by BERNIMOORE: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: U dnt have point my guy. Assemblies of God is not knwn for predictions. The official false doctrine of JW till date still remains the 1914 assumption of christ enthronment as heavenly king. Even till date ur JW oficially belive christ invisible return of 1914.

How on earth do you deny obvious facts committed by your church Assemblies_of_God_Church, you said that they are not known for predictions?

so who are the Assemblies_of_God_Church students of prophecy? dont say that you are not aware that they are specially chosen bonafide members of your church mainly with the oversight of prediction, see bolded and confirm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Christian_religious_predictions#Assemblies_of_God_Church

During World War I, 1914–1918 The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction:

"We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if [size=14pt]students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon[/size]...The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced.

After the prophecy of first wwar failed 1914-1918, then, Assemblies of God's light gets brigther and brigther, they see more prophecies in 1934 1935.,

"Other editions of Weekly Evangel of April 10, 1917 edition, page 3 speculated that the end would come no later than 1934 1935. it failed again

May 13, 1916 pp 6–9 prophecy future date after previous ones failed

are you now aware that Assemblies of God too were listed among failed prophecies unfufiled, you saw in on the wikipedia so why are you denying? ok you dont want to use the word 'false prophet' for your leaders no be so,

lets leave that for a other objective readers. but my point is beign made, im not defending jws, but what you accuse someone of you are also guilty

be aware now
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by BERNIMOORE: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2013
@italo

did russel teach that jesus will be sighted phisically in 1914? or he had always meant invisible ever before 1914? show evidences you have,

or if you dont mean that then we move to next allegation

waiting

youguys get ready please
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2013
JMAN05:

What do you people believe about the beasts of revelation. Tell me what they all stand for. eg Rev. 13

Your trinity has already been trashed here. You ve not responded to all my responses to your comment on that. eg the question I asked on hebrew.
U need to create a thread on AG doctrines that are false. This thread is for the JW to answer questions relating their weird teachings.

Similar thread had been created to 'test' the validity of some of catholic doctines. I wont engage u in unnecessary argument, we've done it before wen u were using ur seccond ID, BARRISTER. So u need not xpect me to continue in that path.

One thing i admire u now is that u r more mature, unlike before.

On the issue of the trinity, go back to the early page of the discssion, u will see my stance on the person of the holy spirit. We christians (not JW), belief in the person of the holy spirit, as the bible teaches, and not an active force, electricity, battery, non-living thing (as being taught by the JW). So the person of the holy spirit form part of the core argument of Trinity which im not ready to back to now.

Read the first three pages of the thread, open ur bible, close ur watchtower magazine, u will understand wat im talking about.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2013
JMAN05:

Christ became a king in 1914, that was never an error. I gave the calculation, why havent you refuted it, instead you went to talk about a mistake. oh did you think that that was the mistake we said we made?

Oya, e don start:

Prove it wrong.
Ur 1914 is not only false but a false pillar that is holding the watchtower together. Is 1914 the only year that was predicted? No. Whats of the calcualtion that gave rise to 1925, 1935, 1975? If all these years have been judged a wrong calcalations, hw did 1914 able to stand as the 'accurate' calcualtion. Y is that its only the JW, representing less than 0.1% of the population pple that believe believe in christ, hold this view? Have JW doctrine ever been modified\changed (the light getting brighter)? These are some pertinent questions that will always bring ur JW teaching into searchlight.

I wont engaged in doing any wrong\unfounded numeric calculation when christ have said in his word 'my coming will be like a thief in the night', 'no man knws wen the coming of the son of man shall be'.

Ok, from mediaval histrory, when was was Jerusalem invaded and destroyed by the babylonians. Can u state the exact year?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2013
JMAN05:

Oya, e don start:

Prove it wrong.
Ur 1914 is not only false but a false pillar that is holding the watchtower together. Is 1914 the only year that was predicted? No. Whats of the calcualtion that gave rise to 1925, 1935, 1975? If all these years have been judged a wrong calcalations, hw did 1914 able to stand as the 'accurate' calcualtion. Y is that its only the JW, representing less than 0.1% of the population pple that believe believe in christ, hold this view? Have JW doctrine ever been modified\changed (the light getting brighter)? These are some pertinent questions that will always bring ur JW teaching into searchlight.

I wont engaged in doing any wrong\unfounded numeric calculation when christ have said in his word 'my coming will be like a thief in the night', 'no man knws wen the coming of the son of man shall be'.

Ok, from mediaval histrory, when was was Jerusalem invaded and destroyed by the babylonians. Can u state the exact year?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2013
JMAN05:

You know that I ve effectively answered all questions you guys presented on trinity. Now go and respond to all my comments on your posts and stop jumping my comments. Can you even bring up a nice argument.

I have asked you whether Jesus knows when the end will come? you flew away.

I ve asked you to produce whom that statement in hebrew was first applied to, you ran.
Before u go jumping up and down in exceitement, i said u r doing a good job as regards this thread. I appreciate that. Even a person charged for obvios murder can hire a good lawyer to present a good case for him. His death penalty might be commutted to life imprisonment, he might even be set free if the lawyer can proove that his client is mentally deranged.

Put urself in the shoe of the lawyer i mentioned above, thats y i said u r doin a good job, even tho' u r presenting a wrong evidence.

On the issue of christ coming, only the father knows that, thats does not mean that the son is no longer mighty God, everlasting father, prince of peace... (isiah 9:4). That does not mean he is no longer the first and the last, the alpha and the omega, (revelation 22:12&13), that does not mean that the father did not ask all angels, including angel michael, to worship the son (heb 1:6), that does not mean the world had not been subjected to him, but never subjected to any angel, not even angel michael (heb 2:5), that does not mean he no longer has the father's nature, or form, but has to submit\humble himself (Philipian 2:6).

Of course the father is greater than the son. And u will agree with me that bilogically a father cannot create his own son, but he is (the son) his bloodline, his flesh and his vry nature and his essence is replicated at birth. that is y the pharisees attempted killing Jesus for calling God his father, making himself equal to God (John 5:18).

Are JW thinking like the pharisees of John 5:18?
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2013
The muslims never belief that Jesus is the son of God, or that God has son. Admitting this, according to the muslims, is admitting the deity of Jesus. The Jews, till date, has the same challenge, thats y they reject Jesus altogether (John 5:18).

The JW, the triod in controversy, has a different analogy. They believe God almighty is the father of Jesus but they do not believ that he is divine. Among all these sects (muslims, jews and JW), I think the most confused are the Jw. How can u seperate the exact nature of the father from the son?

The father and the son biologically have the same DNA, blood, nature, form, appearance (Jesus said if u have seen me, you have seen God). Can any angel say 'if u have seen me u have seen God'? No. That will be a blaspephy, did Jesus blaspheme, at least to we xtains? No.

Oya, over to u, JMAN05 and BERNIMORE and other JWs in the house.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by loveroftruth: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
All this apostate(disfellowshiped JW) with their anger.

true2god: The muslims never belief that Jesus is the son of God, or that God has son. Admitting this, according to the muslims, is admitting the deity of Jesus. The Jews, till date, has the same challenge, thats y they reject Jesus altogether (John 5:18).

The JW, the triod in controversy, has a different analogy. They believe God almighty is the father of Jesus but they do not believ that he is divine. Among all these sects (muslims, jews and JW), I think the most confused are the Jw. How can u seperate the exact nature of the father from the son?

The father and the son biologically have the same DNA, blood, nature, form, appearance (Jesus said if u have seen me, you have seen God). Can any angel say 'if u have seen me u have seen God'? No. That will be a blaspephy, did Jesus blaspheme, at least to we xtains? No.

from what you wrote up there, it is obviouse that your anger and hatred has erroded your reasoning ability.

All of a sudden, you have becomed the abiter of 'truth', how can ?

For someone that lacks the capacity to see a debate with scriptures to it logical conclussion, you sure have a big delusion,

the jw dont just say things, they varify them from the scriptures.

With the jw, how can you just think you can pass aligation like you are doing and imagine to be taken seriousely ? You need to post consistent scriptures to the contrary and not misapplied scriptures.

There has been so many debates on those topics in this forum that i have gone through, i cant remember seeing you there or you making a reasonable argurement there, all you seem capable of doing is throw propaganda at the jw, thinking it will serve your purpose.

Well, you are westing you breath and energy, the jw have practically covered the earth, their mission of letting people know about Jehovah and his kingdom is far done.

Though your kind keep on crying, the jw are doing their work in all lands today, sorry! You cannot stop them.

They are in over 260 lands, how many country do we have ?

I can feel your pain, it is tangible, its is a pity. Sorry!

Just dont kill your self because of this hatred. Smh.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
loveroftruth: All this apostate(disfellowshiped JW) with their anger.

from what you wrote up there, it is obviouse that your anger and hatred has erroded your reasoning ability.

All of a sudden, you have becomed the abiter of 'truth', how can ?

For someone that lacks the capacity to see a debate with scriptures to it logical conclussion, you sure have a big delusion,

the jw dont just say things, they varify them from the scriptures.

With the jw, how can you just think you can pass aligation like you are doing and imagine to be taken seriousely ? You need to post consistent scriptures to the contrary and not misapplied scriptures.

There has been so many debates on those topics in this forum that i have gone through, i cant remember seeing you there or you making a reasonable argurement there, all you seem capable of doing is throw propaganda at the jw, thinking it will serve your purpose.

Well, you are westing you breath and energy, the jw have practically covered the earth, their mission of letting people know about Jehovah and his kingdom is far done.

Though your kind keep on crying, the jw are doing their work in all lands today, sorry! You cannot stop them.

They are in over 260 lands, how many country do we have ?

I can feel your pain, it is tangible, its is a pity. Sorry!

Just dont kill your self because of this hatred. Smh.
Ok. The thread focuses on JW amd their teachings. I'm still on course with the subject matter. U can as well create a thread and expose wrong teachings in AG or other xtain denominations.

Attack my message\response, if i'm wrong, dnt attack me. I have never been a JW but I have had Bible discussion with them in my house for few yrs. So i can say i understand JW doctrines than many JW.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: The muslims never belief that Jesus is the son of God, or that God has son. Admitting this, according to the muslims, is admitting the deity of Jesus. The Jews, till date, has the same challenge, thats y they reject Jesus altogether (John 5:18).

An examination of the Bible reveals the truth about God Almighty ( Jehovah/Yahweh) and Jesus Christ. The Bible clearly shows them to be two distinct and different personalities. And they are not depicted as equals.

Jehovah is the Almighty and towers above all. Jesus Christ is subject to Jehovah, being created.

Jesus existed from the beginning, beginning of creation - meaning Christ has a beginning. God has no beginning, the only Being that has no beginning.

Christ is the "firstborn of all creation", if you know what "firstborn" means. "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation" - Col 1:15

Christ is the "beginning of the creation" by God - And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God - Rev 3:14

Has there ever been a time Christ was equal to God? The Bible answers clearly:

Christ pre-coming to Earth, in heaven : Christ surbordinate, obeys his Father's instruction to sit at his right hand.

Psalms 110:1 "Jehovah said unto my Lord, Sit at my right hand, until I put thine enemies as footstool of thy feet".
Jesus himself confirmed that this scripture, written by David was about him - Matt 22:42-46. Also confirms Christ is a different person to God.

Christ on Earth : Christ is clearly lower than God. Obeys him, prays to him, does nothing unless God authorises. Jesus pointedly said God, his Father is greater. Shows us excellent example of humility and obedience to God.

John 14:28 - " “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

Christ after Earth, in heaven : After returning too heaven, Jesus position was even higher than before he came to earth. ( Also showing that he was below God before coming to earth).

Phillipians 2:9 - "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name".

Still this most exalted position was below God. He continued surbodinate to God.

1 Cor 15: 25-28: For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he “has put everything under his feet.”c Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Couldn't be clearer - describes future event, when death will be destroyed.

Jesus returns to God right hand till time is given by God to subdue enemies, as seen by Stephen in a vision. Also firms up that God and Christ are two distinct persons.

Acts 7:55-56 - “But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, and said, 'Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!'.”

The Bible's message is quite clear and easily to understand once one has a clear mind bereft of confusing non-biblical trinity fairytale.

Christ being God's Son does not make him equal to God, as angels who are called Sons of God are not equal to God. Neither are we as children of God, equal to God.

Christ is God's Firstborn, only-begotten Son in the sense of being God's first creation, and he remains obedient and subordinate to his Father Jehovah. End of.

1 Like

Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by true2god: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
TroGunn:

An examination of the Bible reveals the truth about God Almighty ( Jehovah/Yahweh) and Jesus Christ. The Bible clearly shows them to be two distinct and different personalities. And they are not depicted as equals.

Jehovah is the Almighty and towers above all. Jesus Christ is subject to Jehovah, being created.

Jesus existed from the beginning, beginning of creation - meaning Christ has a beginning. God has no beginning, the only Being that has no beginning.

Christ is the "firstborn of all creation", if you know what "firstborn" means. "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation" - Col 1:15

Christ is the "beginning of the creation" by God - And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God - Rev 3:14

Has there ever been a time Christ was equal to God? The Bible answers clearly:

Christ pre-coming to Earth, in heaven : Christ surbordinate, obeys his Father's instruction to sit at his right hand.

Psalms 110:1 "Jehovah said unto my Lord, Sit at my right hand, until I put thine enemies as footstool of thy feet".
Jesus himself confirmed that this scripture, written by David was about him - Matt 22:42-46. Also confirms Christ is a different person to God.

Christ on Earth : Christ is clearly lower than God. Obeys him, prays to him, does nothing unless God authorises. Jesus pointedly said God, his Father is greater. Shows us excellent example of humility and obedience to God.

John 14:28 - " “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

Christ after Earth, in heaven : After returning too heaven, Jesus position was even higher than before he came to earth. ( Also showing that he was below God before coming to earth).

Phillipians 2:9 - "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name".

Still this most exalted position was below God. He continued surbodinate to God.

1 Cor 15: 25-28: For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he “has put everything under his feet.”c Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Couldn't be clearer - describes future event, when death will be destroyed.

Jesus returns to God right hand till time is given by God to subdue enemies, as seen by Stephen in a vision. Also firms up that God and Christ are two distinct persons.

Acts 7:55-56 - “But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, and said, 'Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!'.”

The Bible's message is quite clear and easily to understand once one has a clear mind bereft of confusing non-biblical trinity fairytale.

Christ being God's Son does not make him equal to God, as angels who are called Sons of God are not equal to God. Neither are we as children of God, equal to God.

Christ is God's Firstborn, only-begotten Son in the sense if being God's first creation, and he remains obedient and subordinate to his Father Jehovah. End of.
Before I respond to you I would like to knw, from you, if he is an angel. This will guide me in responding to ur post.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: Before I respond to you I would like to knw, from you, if he is an angel. This will guide me in responding to ur post.

Christ is no doubt God's messenger - he does what God commands him to do.

John 12:49 "I don't speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it".

Malachi 3:1 ""Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says Yahweh of Armies". WEB

However, Christ towers above angels ( meaning "messengers" ).

Hebrews 1: 4 "This shows that the Son is far greater than the angels, just as the name God gave him is greater than their names".

Christ commands angels and he's associated with the term the Archangel (Chief or Commander of Angels).

1 Theses 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first":

(Feel free to refer to this thread and others where Archangel was discussed deeply - https://www.nairaland.com/1446860/archangel-michael-jesus-christ/22)

In terms of nature, Jehovah, resurrected Christ and angels are all spirit beings. In terms of hierarchy in heaven, Jehovah is highest, Christ follows and then angels. Christ and angels obey Jehovah.

(Note that humans who go to heaven to rule with Christ in heaven will also be above angels - 1Cor6:3).

Once you cut out bias/traditions and follow the scriptures, it's pretty simple to grasp.

1 Like

Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

How on earth do you deny obvious facts committed by your church Assemblies_of_God_Church, you said that they are not known for predictions?

so who are the Assemblies_of_God_Church students of prophecy? dont say that you are not aware that they are specially chosen bonafide members of your church mainly with the oversight of prediction, see bolded and confirm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfulfilled_Christian_religious_predictions#Assemblies_of_God_Church

During World War I, 1914–1918 The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction:

"We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if [size=14pt]students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon[/size]...The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced.

After the prophecy of first wwar failed 1914-1918, then, Assemblies of God's light gets brigther and brigther, they see more prophecies in 1934 1935.,

"Other editions of Weekly Evangel of April 10, 1917 edition, page 3 speculated that the end would come no later than 1934 1935. it failed again

May 13, 1916 pp 6–9 prophecy future date after previous ones failed

are you now aware that Assemblies of God too were listed among failed prophecies unfufiled, you saw in on the wikipedia so why are you denying? ok you dont want to use the word 'false prophet' for your leaders no be so,

lets leave that for a other objective readers. but my point is beign made, im not defending jws, but what you accuse someone of you are also guilty

be aware now

he likes to be blind.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: U need to create a thread on AG doctrines that are false. This thread is for the JW to answer questions relating their weird teachings.

Similar thread had been created to 'test' the validity of some of catholic doctines. I wont engage u in unnecessary argument, we've done it before wen u were using ur seccond ID, BARRISTER. So u need not xpect me to continue in that path.

One thing i admire u now is that u r more mature, unlike before.

On the issue of the trinity, go back to the early page of the discssion, u will see my stance on the person of the holy spirit. We christians (not JW), belief in the person of the holy spirit, as the bible teaches, and not an active force, electricity, battery, non-living thing (as being taught by the JW). So the person of the holy spirit form part of the core argument of Trinity which im not ready to back to now.

Read the first three pages of the thread, open ur bible, close ur watchtower magazine, u will understand wat im talking about.

OK this there as is for me and Italian not for demon inspired prophets.
Re: @ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
true2god: Ur 1914 is not only false but a false pillar that is holding the watchtower together. Is 1914 the only year that was predicted? No. Whats of the calcualtion that gave rise to 1925, 1935, 1975? If all these years have been judged a wrong calcalations, hw did 1914 able to stand as the 'accurate' calcualtion. Y is that its only the JW, representing less than 0.1% of the population pple that believe believe in christ, hold this view? Have JW doctrine ever been modified\changed (the light getting brighter)? These are some pertinent questions that will always bring ur JW teaching into searchlight.

No prove. still dancing awilo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Jesus: Age 12-30 / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.