Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Annoying Pick Up Lines! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pick Up Lines! (19519 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Um david it depends on where you go

A good majority of black american men don't have common sense/decency. even mother with children are called out with sorts of pathetic lines

That's why I hate Harlem & Brooklyn. Doenst matter the kind of woman walking around, they will always have something to yell.

So all that "oh it's because you girls are cheap looking" or whatever bulllhit reason you guys want to come up with doesnt fly ok?

You have a point, i just havent heard these "pick-up lines" since i was a teen.
You like a woman then meet her and try striking up a real conversation that isnt all corny and patronising.

Well i suggest you all start avoiding those places where they call you "bay-bay" and treat you like a piece of meat.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2008
Find me a cheaper place to fix my braids and I'll definitely avoid Harlem.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2008
onyinye2:

for me i constantly hear "What it do shawty? you looking real good in them jeans today. You know me and my boys having a little get together later on tonight. Why don't you swing them pretty hips ova' and we can get to know each other"

cheesy grin cheesy grin Let me guess - this guy cant be more than 20 and is no more responsible than a 6 yr old?

what it do shawty!!!  cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2008
Ok, eldee, Oyinye just proofed that sometimes it's the chick that attracts the immature guys.

Oyinye darling,
dnt tell me u fell for that line.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2008
stillwater:

That's true.

Women also have their whorish ways of saying the dumbest thang to men. . . .

How about this one?? "Are you a parking ticket? angry angry You got fine written all over you"!!!
Pathetic.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Find me a cheaper place to fix my braids and I'll definitely avoid Harlem.

Lagos  grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2008
Even worse. tongue I've heard "You will be the mother of my kids" in Surulere.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hm. Seems like someone's been watching Family Guy on repeat
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Caradona(f): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2008
@POST
For me, this line got to me
"Hey baby, are you available for some lick"? (only god knows what that meant) angry
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2008
Who's a shawty?  grin cheesy

KarmaMod:

Even worse. tongue I've heard "You will be the mother of my kids" in Surulere.

Wear a burqa.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Ok, eldee, Oyinye just proofed that sometimes it's the chick that attracts the immature guys.

Oyinye darling,
dnt tell me u fell for that line.

not for a chance do i EVER fall for such a line. and it so ridiculous. he knows he has no chance but still seems so confident. but it is not all the time i have been thrown such a pick up line.

Gold*Finch:

Not all the time.
Mostly, a girl is called "African Queen" because she's black

It's either what the dude learned from a friend or what he learned from the media.
Like someone said, the "A bay bay" song.

oka, "A bay bay" is a southern term. more used in New Orleans. so i use the term and my friends do too, even guys.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Exactly . . . why will sumone be asking you to come to his shubz if you don't look like a ' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed '?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2008
burqa ko, gele ni. grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by TheSly: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2008
davidylan:

cheesy grin cheesy grin Let me guess - this guy can't be more than 20 and is no more responsible than a 6 yr old?

what it do shawty!!! cheesy
Don't tell me u believe that too?? undecided
Me think she's been watchin way too much rap videos and Yo mommas TV shows
because that line sounds exactly like sum Lloyd and Lil Flips track?. . . . . . . .Its too awkward and pathetic to be real to me. sad
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2008
She lives in The South where such pathetic lines were even made. What's not to believe?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2008
The Sly:

Don't tell me u believe that too?? undecided
Me think she's been watchin way too much rap videos and Yo mommas TV shows
because that line sounds exactly like sum Lloyd and Lil Flips track?. . . . . . . .Its too awkward and pathetic to be real to me. sad

you obviously havent been to the south in the states. im not saying all guys talk like this but them wannabe cassanovas do.

KarmaMod:

She lives in The South where such pathetic lines were even made. What's not to believe?

back again i see. still hating on the south.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2008
question is what does Onyinye herself act like? sometimes you attract the pick-up lines you get.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hannibal:

Women also have their whorish ways of saying the dumbest thang to men. . . .

How about this one?? "Are you a parking ticket? angry angry You got fine written all over you"!!!
Pathetic.

The last thing I would do is compliment a guy, if he likes let him be James Bond tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

WORD!!!

Fact 1
Crap chics get crap lines

Fact 2
Lines you get also say a lot bout where you live tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2008
stillwater:

The last thing I would do is compliment a guy, if he likes let him be James Bond tongue

What if he's Keanu Reeves?? wink wink
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by syren: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2008
eldee:

Fact 1

So what do you consider to be good lines eldee?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hannibal:

What if he's Keanu Reeves?? wink wink

I won't either.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2008
davidylan:

question is what does Onyinye herself act like? sometimes you attract the pick-up lines you get.

if you suggesting if i act like a tramp, umm NO!! guys just see a girl and throw what they know at her no matter how she acts.

eldee:

WORD!!!

Fact 1

Fact 2

you guys leave the south alone. seriously. it didnt DO anything to you so SHUT IT!! and it is crappy guys who give crappy lines.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2008
eldee:

WORD!!!

Fact 1

Fact 2

False, false, false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hannibal: Women also have their whorish ways of saying the dumbest thang to men. . . .

How about this one?? "Are you a parking ticket?   You got fine written all over you"!!!
Pathetic.
Try, I misplaced my number, can I get yours grin grin

onyinye2:

you guys leave the south alone. seriously. it didnt DO anything to you so SHUT IT!! and it is crappy guys who give crappy lines.
I don't give an eff if it's A-town or Ajegunle
You get the lamest lines from crap areas . . . c'est finis

stillwater:

False, false, false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tested and Proven FACT
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
stillwater:

I won't either.

I don't believe u.

eldee:

Fact 1

Fact 2

I disagree with u there.
Geezers would say all kinda stuffs to women irrespective of their class, age, skin colour or height. wink wink wink
The thang is. . . . Men have their own different methods of getting the attention of em ladies.
Everyone just sticks to their formular. . . . sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by syren: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2008
eldee:

Try, I misplaced my number, can I get yours grin grin

Who the heck says stuff like this Anyone who uses these lines has no shame embarassed cool
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hannibal:

I disagree with u there.
Geezers would say all kind of stuffs to women irrespective of their class, age, skin colour or height. wink wink wink
The thang is. . . . Men have their own different methods of getting the attention of em ladies.
Everyone just sticks to their formular. . . . sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.

yes, it doesn't matter if you are from the south, naija, i dont care if you live in the freaking swamps in Australia, you stick to what works for you. so Eldee stop judging a place that you have never been to.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2008
Why are all these Southern women such hot-heads

O ga o.

Even when you agree with them they go crazy.

Perhaps its the weather
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by TheSly: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2008
onyinye2:

you obviously havent been to the south in the states. im not saying all guys talk like this but them wannabe cassanovas do.
Na wah for them in the souths ooo embarassed
No wonder you lot come to Nairaland to vent your angers on 'em guys up here about how they are wicked,Deadly e.t.c embarassed
I'm sure this Funmi lives in the Ghettoest part of the South too. . . . . .Ekpele ooo embarassed
What it do ko. . . . . . .what it cook ni. . . . . . embarassed
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2008
What it do with southern shawtys? Why they be swearing e'ery minute like they been shot?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2008
syren:

So what do you consider to be good lines eldee?
I don't use pick-up lines tongue tongue

Hannibal:

I disagree with u there.
Geezers would say all kind of stuffs to women irrespective of their class, age, skin colour or height. wink wink wink
If you encounter the 'Ay bae bae' type all the time, what does that say bout ur endz?

onyinye2:

yes, it doesn't matter if you are from the south, naija, i don't care if you live in the freaking swamps in Australia, you stick to what works for you. so Eldee stop judging a place that you have never been to.
I don't have to go to Peckham to know it's rough
I don't need to go to Ajegunle to know it's crappy
Do I need to go to A-town to know it's a ghetto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.