Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Annoying Pick Up Lines! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pick Up Lines! (19527 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2008
seems like the south of most places are sketchy. South of The States, South London.

O ga.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Why are all these Southern women such hot-heads

O ga o.

Even when you agree with them they go crazy.

Perhaps its the weather

you remind me of my teenagers. whenever they are in an arguement that they are losing in, they start to attack the person just so they can some how gain control. or intimidate them. but it usually ends in them losing and looking like a jackass. so please keep your insults out. there is no need to bring them here. it just seems quit childish on your part.

The Sly:

Na wah for them in the souths ooo embarassed
No wonder you lot come to Nairaland to vent your angers on 'em guys up here about how they are wicked,Deadly e.t.c embarassed
I'm sure this Funmi lives in the Ghettoest part of the South too. . . . . .Ekpele ooo embarassed
What it do ko. . . . . . .what it cook ni. . . . . . embarassed

The Sly. . . just be quiet. seriously. you have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2008
eldee:

Try, I misplaced my number, can I get yours grin grin

Thats lame. . . . . . .
U lost ur number, call ur freaking mobile fone operator!!!

What about this. . . . .I lost my virginity, can i have urs?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2008
Onyinye na wa o. With this temper of yours we should change your name to Sheniqua.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2008
who's losing what? where's the battle? The Civil War is over honey and in case you've forgotten. WE WON. grin

The same South you are screaming for is the same place where you have SEGREGATED proms in the 21st century.

Go and sit down. Lighten Up and stop taking everything so damn serious. Geez
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hannibal:

Thats lame. . . . . . .
You lost your number, call your freaking mobile phone operator!!!

What about this. . . . .I lost my virginity, can i have urs?? shocked shocked shocked
We might soon start hearing that one now cheesy grin

What won't you hear at Odeon?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

seems like the south of most places are sketchy. South of The States, South London.

O ga.
What of South Africa? And Southern Nigeria tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2008
davidylan:

Onyinye na wa o. With this temper of yours we should change your name to Sheniqua.

wow that was so unnecessary. seriously you guys really need to stop with the insults. you guys watch way to much television for your own good. so just because a woman's name is Sheniqua, she gotta be loud and ghetto? yal need to stop with the stereotyping.

@ eldee

you are only seeing the Atlanta on television. you havent seen it all. question, how would yal feel if an American were to say that "I never been to Africa but i know it is nothing but lions and jungles. and people just live in bushes."??
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2008
South Africa is also trash.

Southern Nigeria is fine tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by TheSly: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2008
onyinye2:

The Sly. . . just be quiet. seriously. you have no idea what you are talking about.
Shut up!
Who the *_*_ *do you think you are talking to??
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2008
Oyinye,
Aren't you in Texas?

Just wondering what kind of pick up line they come up with over there.

With the cows and all.

Just wondering embarassed Don't mind me, I'm just curious
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
eldee:

We might soon start hearing that one now cheesy grin

What won't you hear at Odeon?

I have heard this before but guess where. . . . . Dirrrrrty dirrrrrrty South!!!! shocked shocked shocked

U go to Odeon??
I heard Showcase is the best in the capital.
They got plenty of dinner-whores crawling everywhere.
Once a gurl brushes into u, saying i am so sorry. . . . . . . She's marked u as her target!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
onyinye2:

wow that was so unnecessary. seriously you guys really need to stop with the insults. you guys watch way to much television for your own good. so just because a woman's name is Sheniqua, she gotta be loud and ghetto? yal need to stop with the stereotyping.

Calm down haba. I suppose everyone else, like me, simply comes here to unwind and have fun. You seem to take everything like a crusade you must pursue . . . some faceless fellow calls u sheniqua and you want to break your computer screen?  grin I can't help you replace it o Tameka.

Lord help your husband.  tongue

Let me give u a pick-up line o jare, maybe you will fall for me - what it do shawty? grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
I don't believe u.

Whatever. cool

Gold*Finch:

Oyinye,
Aren't you in Texas?

With the cows and all.

hahaha. You're not serious
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by syren: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hannibal:

What else do you expect to hear when you hang out in the red light district  tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Oyinye,
Aren't you in Texas?

With the cows and all.

Yal watch too much television. Texas is not just cows and farms. that is just a small portion of the ENTIRE state. it has cites and sites just like any other place. no one walks around in cow boy boots and stray hats. and besides, we get the same pick up lines the have all over the west coast and the south.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2008
I hear incest is legal in Texas

90% of the population compromises of retards grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2008
Yal watch too much television. Texas is not just cows and farms. that is just a small portion of the ENTIRE state. it has cites and sites just like any other place. no one walks around in cow boy boots and stray hats. and besides, we get the same pick up lines the have all over the west coast and the south.

Hmm, actually, I don't watch that much TV.
But thanks for the info.

Anyways, you still didn't answer my question.

What are the pickup lines you get there? embarassed
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2008
syren:

What else do you expect to hear when you hang out in the red light district  tongue

There are nasty women everywhere. . . . . it doesn't have to be the Red Light District.
These days, they have taken it to the church. . . .
Afterall, a sister told me the Lord revealed me in her dreams in a Nigerian church!!!! tongue tongue tongue
How about that for a pick-up line.

Eldee has plenty church gists. . . . . Pinch him and u would hear loadz. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2008
Texas pick up line - shawty . . . you be looking like my pet cow that i lost.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by TheSly: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

I wont advise goats to stay in Texas. . . . . . . Let alone my worst enemy! embarassed
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2008
onyinye2:

@ eldee

you are only seeing the Atlanta on television. you havent seen it all. question, how would yal feel if an American were to say that "I never been to Africa but i know it is nothing but lions and jungles. and people just live in bushes."??
I won't mind na . . . I'll simply tell him it's not bushes but corrupt policemen are everywhere
And that rigging elections is no big deal . . . where I'm from tongue

I just don't know how to lie

Hannibal:

I have heard this before but guess where. . . . . Dirrrrrty dirrrrrrty South!!!! shocked shocked shocked

You go to Odeon??
I heard Showcase is the best in the capital.
They got plenty of dinner-whores crawling everywhere.
Once a girl brushes into u, saying i am so sorry. . . . . . . She's marked u as her target!!! shocked shocked shocked
Hehehe . . . why do you think I'm managing my Odeon like that
Go to Apollo West End . . . those one don't do pick-up lines
They do winner takes all . . . highest bidder cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Hmm, actually, I don't watch that much TV.
But thanks for the info.

Anyways, you still didn't answer my question.

What are the pickup lines you get there? embarassed

umm well, it depends on what kind of guy who are being talked to.

KarmaMod:

so sad.

davidylan:

Texas pick up line - shawty . . . you be looking like my pet cow that i lost.

even sadder

The Sly:

I wont advise goats to stay in Texas. . . . . . . Let alone my worst enemy! embarassed

oh gawd.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2008
onyinye2:

Texas is nice!!!
Better than most states i have been to in the US . . . .  
However, it depends on where u stay in the state so come clean and lets seperate the chaff from the wheat.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2008
Why onyinye2? why are you always in a sour mood?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2008
She really doesnt know how to take a joke

So many Nigerians live in Texas, if it was as horrible as weve been jesting, you really think they'd live there?

Lighten Up chid. You're not even 20 yet. want wrinkles?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2008
umm well, it depends on what kind of guy who are being talked to.

ok, can you give me a pick up line you've received? another one?
do you ever get "hey baby, do you want to be my cow so I can milk you real good? and show you a nice time?" embarassed

Don't mind those agbayas angry they're just jealous they don't get that kind of pick up line.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2008
davidylan:

Why onyinye2? why are you always in a sour mood?

not sour, just blunt.

Hannibal:

Texas is nice!!!
Better than most states i have been to in the US . . . .
However, it depends on where u stay in the state so come clean and lets seperate the chaff from the wheat.

I stay at the best city, HOUSTON!! where the city is hot and the people are hotter. but dallas is okay too.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2008
@karma
ehhhhrm, she says she's 22 or is it 21?
big girl
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Esss(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2008
Excuse me bebe!!

O baby, wats up??

Excuse me but your face looks familiar, have we met??
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by GoldFinch(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2008
Excuse me but your face looks familiar, have we met??
how many times have I heard this before?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2008
Hannibal:

There are nasty women everywhere. . . . . it doesn't have to be the Red Light District.
These days, they have taken it to the church. . . .
Afterall, a sister told me the Lord revealed me in her dreams in a Nigerian church!!!! tongue tongue tongue
How about that for a pick-up line.

Eldee has plenty church gists. . . . . Pinch him and u would hear loadz. tongue tongue tongue
Church now is competing with the cinemas ohhh
And don't just make the mistake of going to a singles meeting
How will God reveal you to five sexy women?? cheesy

onyinye2:

not sour, just blunt.

I stay at the best city, HOUSTON!! where the city is hot and the people are hotter. but dallas is okay too.
Then where do you get 'em lines from?
Aight confess now . . . no one used 'em on you wink wink
[size=1pt]No one ever uses lines on you[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.