Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (23991 Views)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by madamkoko: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
I have an aunt, who is 50 has lived in Nigeria all her life. She's been divorced twice, rich, comfortable not married for a while, I mean I don't understand this false notion that just because someone lives somewhere makes them less or more of a human.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

they are surely not refering to nigerian borvas, because a brother will want to walk behind u to assimilate all he got in you and raise his shoulder to show off the sista and tell all want to be to keep off.
NOT all of course. The guys who were raised in the states are good. And so are the ones born and raised in naija. But those mu mu ones over shadow the good ones.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
ch3coo3 sounds like the girls over here never came from Nigeria and the ones they marry from Naija will be living in a cocoon when they get here.
Keep kidding yourselves.
A good woman is a good woman no matter where she lives.
A market woman is a market woman whether in Leeds,NYC or Ikorodu road
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

mba

you people should marry them and keep them in the village.
Go home annually at new yam to impregnate them lipsrsealed
That way they remain pure and ever ready to serve
since coming to the west may corrupt their minds grin

You seems to think that pple are still stuck in the dark age, haba now
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

NOT all of course. The guys who were raised in the states are good. And so are the ones born and raised in naija. But those mu mu ones over shadow the good ones.

well my blv is that for every 12, there is a judas and same goes for ladies
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

the husband is the head, that is what the bible said, submission, when u go out of God's will ,
well the rest is history
if u don't respect your husban how will your kids respect u and the world they are to enter.
selflessness is not foolishness
ehie, you're turning me on o.

they are surely not refering to nigerian borvas, because a brother will want to walk behind u to assimilate all he got in you and raise his shoulder to show off the sista and tell all want to be to keep off.
abi o.  women of nowadays are not content.  always looking for ways to walk in a man's shoes.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

the husband is the head, that is what the bible said, submission, when u go out of God's will ,
well the rest is history
if u don't respect your husban how will your kids respect u and the world they are to enter.
Nne you got it all wrong. You see i understand that the man is the leader of the household but not over me. Of course i would take of my husband's every need and so will he do the same. But submission, mba
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
@$$rhino
what?

@baxilexi
what do you mean?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

ch3coo3 sounds like the girls over here never came from Nigeria and the ones they marry from Naija will be living in a cocoon when they get here.
LOL . . . by the time they change (if they ever do), it will be too late.

Keep kidding yourselves.
A good woman is a good woman no matter where she lives.
I AGREE

A market woman is a market woman whether in Leeds,NYC or Ikorodu road
More market women in Yankee than Naija.  Nairastatistics show that 4/5 of Yankee women are market women, while 1/10 of Nigerian women are.  Which odds do you prefer  
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

You seems to think that people are still stuck in the dark age, haba now

aren't u accusing the wrong person ?
I'm only adding to what some men are saying here
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Baxilexi
Nice offer but i will pass. You sound like you would be willing to be a man who stays home for a living. And i don't deal with slackers.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Nne you got it all wrong. You see i understand that the man is the leader of the household but not over me. Of course i would take of my husband's every need and so will he do the same. But submission, mba

there is no 2 ways abt it, it is either u wanna respect the word of God or not, if you wanna respect it, yo have to submit to ur husband, however, there is a gray area btw submission and being stupid, submission dont means when he is beating u and maltreating u, u have to say yes sir, it means, u have to let him lead, and likewise same bible says, the husband has to love their wife, like jesus loves the church and he gave his life for it, so if the man loves his wife like such, trust me, submission would be so easy.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by rubi(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

well the rest is history

The husband is the head there is no doubt about it ut in this part of the world where we are in no help from anyone and the man refuse to be sensitive to the woman need like onyinye rightly said at least when a woman comes back from work and the man is less busy at home just help to prepare something for her it will not make him not to be the head of the house the boys will copy too and treat their wives the same
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
Are you not inhabiting the same household   grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
OK, apologies then
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Pataki: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

well the rest is history
GOD BLESS YOU. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So there are still WOMEN of your type? At least there is still hope!!!!!

I am sure you do not live in the Western world. wink
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

mba

you people should marry them and keep them in the village.
Go home annually at new yam to impregnate them lipsrsealed
That way they remain pure and ever ready to serve
since coming to the west may corrupt their minds grin
Well you got me wrong there. may be you should have seen my other post before.

What I meant was that it makes nonsense going home to marry if the reason is that those born and bred here are bad. One will be better of with someone who is already 'spoilt' to the maximum because what you see is what you get.  ooo choochi
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

My dear,with this stand,you may not be married for too long.
Go and mark my words.
There can never be 2 captains in a ship

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

Go and mark my words.

Anything with 2 heads is called monster.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

Go and mark my words.
LOL Even you agree.  You are a naija woman to the core.  kiss
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

there is no 2 ways about it, it is either u want to respect the word of God or not, if you want to respect it, yo have to submit to your husband, however, there is a gray area between submission and being stupid, submission don't means when he is beating u and maltreating u, u have to say yes sir, it means, u have to let him lead, and likewise same bible says, the husband has to love their wife, like jesus loves the church and he gave his life for it, so if the man loves his wife like such, trust me, submission would be so easy.
Nne, define submission for me.

rubi:

The husband is the head there is no doubt about it ut in this part of the world where we are in no help from anyone and the man refuse to be sensitive to the woman need like onyinye rightly said at least when a woman comes back from work and the man is less busy at home just help to prepare something for her it will not make him not to be the head of the house the boys will copy too and treat their wives the same
All said and put to law.

HCH3COO:

Are you not inhabiting the same household   grin
Yeah but he can control the kids but as for me, mba.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Anything with 2 heads is called monster.
When monsters collide disaster strikes.  Divorce is the disaster.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
Proudly Nigerian, in Nigeria .my parents have been married for more that 30 years, and if i marry, it would be for life,
after God na my husband then my kids because in the end of everything what really matters is ur family.
people come and go but family always stay by u,
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
how old is onyinye2? 15?  grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

So let him go find a woman in Nigeria who understands that the man is the head of the household.  As an American chicka, you no get that understanding.  Doesn't mean he's intimidated; it's just that you have different views on marriage.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Nne, define submission for me.
All said and put to law.

Submission is not same as controlling
Submission means you dont make decision just cos you have the money to do it, you have to respect the man as the head and do all thru him and together.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Baxilexi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ruby, so na oyinbo abi okay oo
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

Go and mark my words.
Last i heard, a marriage was a partnership not a dictatorship.

davidylan:

how old is onyinye2? 15?  grin
add six years to that.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by rubi(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

there is no 2 ways about it, it is either u want to respect the word of God or not, if you want to respect it, yo have to submit to your husband, however, there is a gray area between submission and being stupid, submission don't means when he is beating u and maltreating u, u have to say yes sir, it means, u have to let him lead, and likewise same bible says, the husband has to love their wife, like jesus loves the church and he gave his life for it, so if the man loves his wife like such, trust me, submission would be so easy.

There is no arguement about this when aman love/treats a woman very well sbmission come naturally
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Pataki
u don reach here, how far with deepzone, lol
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Last i heard, a marriage was a partnership not a dictatorship.
It is a partnership with a God-chosen dictator.  How dare you disobey the will of God.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

Proudly Nigerian, in Nigeria .my parents have been married for more that 30 years, and if i marry, it would be for life,
after God na my husband then my kids because in the end of everything what really matters is your family.
people come and go but family always stay by u,

God will bless you so much, cos so many ladies will advice their friends to live their husband and they will go behind their back and marry that same man.
Wisdom is the keys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? / How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.