Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (23992 Views)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by StephenP(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
Where do people get all of their random BS facts from?!
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Pataki: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

Proudly Nigerian, in Nigeria .my parents have been married for more that 30 years, and if i marry, it would be for life,
after God na my husband then my kids because in the end of everything what really matters is your family.
people come and go but family always stay by u,

GOD BLESS YOU ONCE MORE.

If there are more women like you, and men, there will be more productive, reasonable and sensible beings produced by families that will make the society a more better place indeed.

May I get to know you?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Last i heard, a marriage was a partnership not a dictatorship.
add six years to that.

I think u have a picture of a man that will tell the wife what to do, what to eat, what to wear and who to talk to, sister, that is no marriage, that is slavery, cos submitting to ur husband dont means he will rule u, he will only guide you and together, you will grow and be happy together, infact, many ladies control their husband and yet they dont know it.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

It is a partnership with a God-chosen dictator.  How dare you disobey the will of God.
I was born and raised in the Anglican Church so you can't tell me nothing about the Will of God. im just saying is that why can't we both lead? Two is always better than one.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
unless the man is incarcerated.
anyone that says her husband will not be the head is kidding.
That's the only way the marriage will work

submission doesn't mean slavery

ehie:

Proudly Nigerian, in Nigeria .my parents have been married for more that 30 years, and if i marry, it would be for life,
after God na my husband then my kids because in the end of everything what really matters is your family.
people come and go but family always stay by u,

totally agree
onyinye2:

Last i heard, a marriage was a partnership not a dictatorship.
add six years to that.

partnership that splits up 60% of the time is no longer partnership
na madness.
There is an order for marriage.
Just like there's an order in your place of employment.
Your boss is not a dictator is he?
but he makes the final decisions and cannot function alone without the employees.

submission is not synonymous with dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I was born and raised in the Anglican Church so you can't tell me nothing about the Will of God. im just saying is that why can't we both lead? Two is always better than one.
u are a lost cause.  embarassed
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
@baxilexi
lai lai!
Oyinbo for where?

am saying that I just don't care jare.

No be only oyinbo over here na. I'm sure they even have ghanians etc
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
@HCH
Get lost wiv her
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by rubi(f): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

I think u have a picture of a man that will tell the wife what to do, what to eat, what to wear and who to talk to, sister, that is no marriage, that is slavery, because submitting to your husband don't means he will rule u, he will only guide you and together, you will grow and be happy together, infact, many ladies control their husband and yet they don't know it.

If the man is not intimidated that is when the man feels controlled
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

u are a lost cause.  embarassed
blah blah blah.

Queenisha:

unless the man is incarcerated.
anyone that says her husband will not be the head is kidding.
That's the only way the marriage will work

submission doesn't mean slavery

totally agree
partnership that splits up 60% of the time is no longer partnership
na madness.
There is an order for marriage.
Just like there's an order in your place of employment.
Your boss is not a dictator is he?
but he makes the final decisions and cannot function alone without the employees.

submission is not synonymous with dictatorship
So now im an employee?? oh goodness gracious.(faints over in astonishment)

$$Rhino:

I think u have a picture of a man that will tell the wife what to do, what to eat, what to wear and who to talk to, sister, that is no marriage, that is slavery, because submitting to your husband don't means he will rule u, he will only guide you and together, you will grow and be happy together, infact, many ladies control their husband and yet they don't know it.
hmmm, you do speak some truth.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@HCH
Get lost with her
I will save your punishment for the bedroom.  We shall see who is dictating in our home  tongue
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by madamkoko: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
I will save your punishment for the bedroom. We shall see who is dictating in our home

Yeeepa!@!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Pataki   am just a lone voice in the wilderness,
Am just tired of all these aggresive attititudes some chicks pull.

the numbers of degrees and doughs and visa stamps don't make u a better person just a flashy one, it is what u think, how u act, what u do.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
rubi:

If the man is not intimidated that is when the man feels controlled

when a man gets home from work and the wife already prepared some kinda food, did she ask the man and man eats the food anyways, what do you call that,,,," it means, this is what ammo feed ur ass, take it or leave it"  grin
that is controlling, but in a good way.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
rubi:

There is no arguement about this when aman love/treats a woman very well sbmission come naturally

God bless you.
Onyinye needs to read this.
The key is in finding the right man and submission comes easy.
If you have a man that would lay down his life for you and the kids, there's nothing you wouldn't do for him
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

the numbers of degreess and doughs and visa stamps don't make u a better person just a flashy one, it is wha u think, how u act, what u do

Nne, abeg go and submit your life to your husband.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
I don't even think that women like it when their husband is not strong or even treat them as equal come to think of it. The 'naija girls' in particular will think you are not man enough cos all they learnt about marriage from their fathers is that the husband is the lord.

I will prefer a reasonable babe fom over here to anyone from naija any day because I need a friend and a companion not a slave. Most women like it when they have no say.

I heard of guy in Kaduna who would not discuss with his wife. His reason was that if he does the woman will take him as equal. Whenever he wanted to have a chat, he would go to a woman married to to another man.

The so called was loving it and was calling him her husband
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

the numbers of degreess and doughs and visa stamps don't make u a better person just a flashy one, it is wha u think, how u act, what u do

I must marry you.   cool

onyinye, you can learn from her.

There is no arguement about this when aman love/treats a woman very well sbmission come naturally

hope you're taking notes.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by madamkoko: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ ehie

Keep on fooling yourself. I know of people who would do anything for thier men and the men still LEFT them. Women nowadays have to be sharp. One step ahead, not backward like ur ideas.  

Relationship is about partnership like someone state previously.

There is no argument about this, when aman love/treats a woman very well submission come naturally

I CONCUR!!!!
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
@HCH
No be oly bedroom
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Lol not submission as in slavery!!

Husband: Ok darling, you are now allowed to talk

Wife: Thankyou dear

Husband: Ok darling, you are now allowed to eat

Husband: Ok darling, you are now allowed to sleep

Hehehehehehehehehe tongue
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by rubi(f): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

when a man gets home from work and the wife already prepared some kind of food, did she ask the man and man eats the food anyways, what do you call that,,,," it means, this is what ammo feed your ass, take it or leave it"  grin
that is controlling, but in a good way.

Take it or leave it only few naija guys celebrates strong naija women I don't blame them because it is there upbringing
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Pataki: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
ehie:

@Pataki am just a lone voice in the wilderness,

the numbers of degrees and doughs and visa stamps don't make u a better person just a flashy one, it is what u think, how u act, what u do.
Moses was a lone voice in the wilderness, but yet God pulled him through, even when the people he was showing leadership to kept pulling him back. Keep staying true to yourself, your belief and your faith, and your reward for a good man will not delay.

You are a good thing from the Lord. smiley smiley
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
agaba123:

I don't even think that women like it when their husband is not strong or even treat them as equal come to think of it. The 'naija girls' in particular will think you are not man enough because all they learnt about marriage from their fathers is that the husband is the lord.

I will prefer a reasonable babe fom over here to anyone from naija any day because I need a friend and a companion not a slave. Most women like it when they have no say.

I heard of guy in Kaduna who would not discuss with his wife. His reason was that if he does the woman will take him as equal. Whenever he wanted to have a chat, he would go to a woman married to to another man.

Lord of gini??

Queenisha:

God bless you.
Onyinye needs to read this.
The key is in finding the right man and submission comes easy.
If you have a man that would lay down his life for you and the kids, there's nothing you wouldn't do for him
You guys act as if im the woman from the "Devil Wears Prada" oka of course i would willing feed my husband, cater to his needs, be there when he needs me, respect him as the man, but there as to be something said on my part. Oka it can't be the man making all the decisions in the household, am i not his partner?? Don't i get to decide the final decision too?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

Na drama u study for school, Ini Edo, has nothing on u jare
well, it is not that bad
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
ibkaye:

hahahahaha  grin  grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
I don't even think that women like it when their husband is not strong or even treat them as equal come to think of it. The 'naija girls' in particular will think you are not man enough because all they learnt about marriage from their fathers is that the husband is the lord.

Nonsense, please don't generalize.

A husband is not necessarily the Lord of the house. Wearing the pant does not mean he has to be tough/strict and irrespectable to his wife.

Btw, wcould you please expand on what you meant by "not man enough".
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Nne, abeg go and submit your life to your husband.

You don't get it do you?
you told us you were born and raised Anglican,same here
did you read about marriage in the Bible from the teachings of paul ?
all those women lib stuff will only lead you to multiple marriages.
If you're not ready to play by the rules of marriage then remain single.
marriage is afterall not compulsory.

Anyone that knows me here on Nairaland can tell that I'm not one to take abuse from anyone
To submit to a husband is not to kneel and serve him his foo foo.
You both submit one to another,that's what the Bible says
and when there are differing opinion,you accord him the respect as the head of the household.
I believe in divine order in marriage as stipulated by the BIble.
And I've been in a loving relationship for years now and have no plans of changing it.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
abeg i don go oh! the stupid ideology of feminsm is what is bringing the western society to its knees, Britain and most of Europe are now contending with the fallout of dysfunctional societies, eg
Binge Drinking
Knife Crimes Holiganism all because the most important structure of the society is collapsing, the family
Continue to kid yourself and get married with your strong head,
i give love 6 months tops
Character,Kindeness Loyalty an eternity.
Choose the way u all want to go, bye all

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
rubi:

Take it or leave it only few naija guys celebrates strong naija women I don't blame them because it is there upbringing

I so disagree with that, cos u were trained, and you have a faculty to chose btw what is good and what is nonesense, and any grown man that says he enjoy how his father treated his mother bad, is not a real man, and as a man if you hated how ur papa treated you mama and yet u are following same tradition, then, such is a generational curse.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

You don't get it do you?
you told us you were born and raised Anglican,same here
did you read about marriage in the Bible from the teachings of paul ?
all those women lib stuff will only lead you to multiple marriages.
If you're not ready to play by the rules of marriage then remain single.
marriage is afterall not compulsory.
churchgoers are not necessarily true christians osisi, don't forget.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Baxilexi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ruby, so na all of them you wan sample, okay oo

@hch, so you wan marry again

@onyin, just so you know servicing you day and night, come rain come sun is alot of work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies?? / How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.