Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24598 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2013
This guys need help. Pls prove to me that there is no God & u already have me on ur side.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2013
koyes:
I'm just wondering why you think any one would be against that as long as the decisions you make wouldn't be to the detriment of others.
Confused...
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by scarred9jan(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2013
aManFromMars:
Erm, you need to visit the religion section more often. grin #evangeLIEsm

You are kind of spot on...
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by scarred9jan(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2013
World Greatest1: This guys need help. Pls prove to me that there is no God & u already have me on ur side.

Well, pray to him for a ferrari right now and see if you get it...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by scarred9jan(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2013
rationalmind:

Godorns is nigerian comedian who hardly cracks jokes without putting this at the end

That is just another way of jokingly saying, we are moving on.

So, "ministry" in that context is not the same as ministry in a religious context

Oh.. Noted.. Thanks
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2013
scarred9jan:

Well, pray to him for a ferrari right now and see if you get it...
That's too lame.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by scarred9jan(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2013
World Greatest1: That's too lame.

Lame or not.. If he is real as you claim then he should be able to na..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Lazon: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Rotiix: Because they will all perish in hell.

You really believe in hell.. My my, you're gullible o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by okeke2: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Alliens or god did it! Bravo
Dude if you dont believe in God then at least you have to believe in extraterrestials (ET) who may have visited us in the past
I mean you do believe there is life in on other planets in the universe right?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
aManFromMars:
Confused...
The truth is that there are some believes concerning God that are not true. Those so called believes have made people think ill of God. But if you on your own read and understand the Bible,you'll get to know him better. Please try it and see.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
koyes:
The truth is that there are some believes concerning God that are not true. Those so called believes have made people think ill of God. But if you on your own read and understand the Bible,you'll get to know him better. Please try it and see.

Lol, this babe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
joe4christ:

It simple my man,
your belief becomes your reality,
in other words,
you create your own reality by whatever you belief in - FACT 101...

Thank you sir.
A great answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
aManFromMars: @GeneralShepherd: good job by the way. The plantain spirits bless you. grin

It is only the fried dodo spirits that revealed these things to me! May it also bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

It is only the fried dodo spirits that revealed these things to me! May it also bless you

And me too o!

wink grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
okeke2:
Dude if you dont believe in God then at least you have to believe in extraterrestials (ET) who may have visited us in the past
I mean you do believe there is life in on other planets in the universe right?

This is what makes me mad with religious folks! What year did the ET visit? Care to share photos and links?
Some say the knowledge is top sceret within various governments in the world, are a government agent with high level clearance?

Speculation doesn't prove anything

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by makizee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
aManFromMars: God, demons and Satan love to breed in gullible minds.

You stop to believe in God and he moves out with his faithful servant Lucifer, JesUs,Gabriel and friends.

When bad things happen to us, we know the solution will not come by swimming miracle water or sowing seed faith offerings. When we go broke, we check our spending habits not blame it on some mythical devourers that are God's EFCC for tithe defrauders. When bad things happen to us, we understand that it is a cycle of life not punishment from some jobless omnipotent being.

DEMONS are afraid of reason and knowledge.

Though, I aint no Atheist, I agree with some of the points u have raised here...I think Religious people can free their minds from some of this rubbish they hold their...I know their is a God but I believe he must be tired @ how gullible some have become due to religion..I also believe religion and reason can go in tandem
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by scarred9jan(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Sorry I don't believe in ur dodo god oh, ewa agonyin reveals mine, thus I denounce ur dodonity and accept my ewaagonyinism.... Like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by okeke2: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

This is what makes me mad with religious folks! What year did the ET visit? Care to share photos and links?
Some say the knowledge is top sceret within various governments in the world, are a government agent with high level clearance?

Speculation doesn't prove anything
So you are an atheist and you actually believe that earth is the only planet with life in the entire galaxy??
I dnt think you understand what an atheist does
There is a lot of proof that aliens visited us ...i'd post links but mb....
you can watch history channel on dstv weekdays around 3 or 4pm
the show is called "ancient aliens"
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by texanomaly(f): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
aManFromMars:
U do? undecided

smh
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MrTroll(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2013
okeke2:
So you are an atheist and you actually believe that earth is the only planet with life in the entire galaxy??
I dnt think you understand what an atheist does
There is a lot of proof that aliens visited us ...i'd post links but mb....
you can watch history channel on dstv weekdays around 3 or 4pm
the show is called "ancient aliens"

grin grin grin

This is funny.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MeandSum: 3:06am On Dec 24, 2013
World Greatest1: This guys need help. Pls prove to me that there is no God & u already have me on ur side.

Have you ever wondered why your god always need human intervention to prove he/she exist?
Why would an omnipotent and omnipresent god need all these cover up and cover down...
In any case, this is a fallacious request. You're the one making the claim that there's God, so the burden of proof is on you, not him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by plaetton: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
MeandSum:

Have you ever wondered why your god always need human intervention to prove he/she exist?
Why would an omnipotent and omnipresent god need all these cover up and cover down...
In any case, this is a fallacious request. You're the one making the claim that there's God, so the burden of proof is on you, not him.

Tell him.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by scarred9jan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
I really shake my head when I see all these blinded religious folks.. While we are here carrying their god(s) on our head they are busy developing themselves without the burden of the god factor. Just this morning I watched a documentary on BBC about deep sea mining.. I mean they are making plans of harnessing the economic potentials of miles underwater and we are busy here crying god... Also in that documentary new species of deep sea organism were found, specially adapted for that pressure.. If that aint evolution then what is?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 12:30am On Dec 26, 2013
There is God,death and life after in Heaven or hell depending on your choice Revelations 20:11-15
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MeandSum: 4:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Omooba77: There is God,death and life after in Heaven or hell depending on your choice Revelations 20:11-15

John of Patmos was a deranged man at best -everything he wrote in revelation were figment of his imagination.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2013
MeandSum:

John of Patmos was a deranged man at best -everything he wrote in revelation were figment of his imagination.
If you believe so time will judge,but accept Jesus now before it is too late,ask C.S.Lewis .God bless you
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MrTroll(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2013
Omooba77: There is God,death and life after in Heaven or hell depending on your choice Revelations 20:11-15

There is no God, no after life and no after death anywhere. It says it here in my holy book of the divine Pikinity.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2013
MeandSum:

Mr Troll:

There is no God, no after life and no after death anywhere. It says it here in my holy book of the divine Pikinity.

Very convenient for you guys I might add.
Enjoy! smiley
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Omooba77: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr Troll:

Arguing with people about about believe is futile but the truth can't be denied;there is death, life and eternity
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MrTroll(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Omooba77:
Arguing with people about about believe is futile but the truth can't be denied;there is death, life and eternity
so I should take your word for it abi?

Truth...lol.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MrTroll(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Joshthefirst:

Very convenient for you guys I might add.
Enjoy! smiley
as usual, you completely miss the point...
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by MeandSum: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omooba77:
If you believe so time will judge,but accept Jesus now before it is too late,ask C.S.Lewis .God bless you

What exactly would you like me to ask C.S. Lewis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.