Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (24609 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / 7 Types Of Atheists / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by texanomaly(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton:

I guess we might as well erase the word " thought" from the dictionary and replace with holy ghost.
And while we are at it, we might as well replace the word " conscience" with the word holy ghost, and the word good, with "holy ghost".

Isn't it hilarious how christians lay claim on everything.
So the holy ghost is no longer for people who believe and accept jesus, but goes around infesting the minds of atheists too?
Then why are people still atheists, muslims, Hindus, etc?
So with the holy ghost in all of us, we can still be free to reject all the Abrahamic bullshyts?

Oh, and by the way, where was the holy ghost in the hearts of people of faith who have committed great evils since the dawn of humanity?

This is new and very interesting indeed.

I like the bolded. grin

As for the last question, I never said everybody listens.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by 4C2215131: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: God, demons and Satan love to breed in gullible minds.

You stop to believe in God and he moves out with his faithful servant Lucifer, JesUs,Gabriel and friends.

When bad things happen to us, we know the solution will not come by swimming miracle water or sowing seed faith offerings. When we go broke, we check our spending habits not blame it on some mythical devourers that are God's EFCC for tithe defrauders. When bad things happen to us, we understand that it is a cycle of life not punishment from some jobless omnipotent being.

DEMONS are afraid of reason and knowledge.

Hmmm,which I could say you are right. The god of reason and knowledge doesn't afford ample protection from an entity forged in the flames of hell and charged with the dastardly act of wrecking destruction on the soul of one so unfortunat.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by nnofaith: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:

somethg out of nothing mumbo jumbo i may also say.
First, contrary to wat u and other atheist hold , the bible is perfectly logcal and consistent. But you hav unfounded premises.
If God is spirit how do you know he exists?
This leads us to the wrkgs of the human spirit. You know God exists with your spirit not your mind.
Science doesnt blv in the spiritual component of man so it tries to shoe horn every xplanation into a physico-logical model. It misinterpretes many spiritual thngs wrong in d process.
Your spirit knows things your head doesnt know.
Many people use spiritual signals called hunches/intuition in making decisions. One property of this hunches are they point to future prospects with varyg intensity of premonition but wen ignored and things come to pass as was suspected, the person can b heard lamentg or rejoicg "had i known"/"i knew it wud wrk" etc
. Your intuition,hunch is from your spirit.
The same spiritual sense is used in discerng God.
When a christian message is preached to ppl who hav never heard of God before, their spirit tells them (their minds) tht they are listening to the truth. They are convinced just by hearg without physcal proof and of course,the Holy spirit is there to giv credence to the truth. The devil is also there to dissuade distract etc . This beings are spirits so you cant see them but you see the effects.
Sometimes sombody is talkg to you, and without evidence you suspect tht the person is shady. Is a lying to you. You may shake off this feeling only to later on discover your "hunch" was true.
You know God is real through your spirit, there is an impression you hav telling you the christian message is tru but you can shake it off or smother it-i.e harden ur conscience - l8r on logcal or physcal evidences may follow.

How do you know tht reality is composed only of physically dterminable things?
Science holds this assumption but cant prove it .
You cant prove it.
So you dont have even the valid basis to debunk the bible which says reality is subdivided into the physcal and the spiritual and the spiritual has ascendancy over the physcal reality and its laws.
Jesus walked on water because as a spirit being in a physcal body he knew how to operate the spiritual laws tht suspended the operational powers of the physcal laws. This is perfectly logcal.
He ascended into heaven overriding physcal law of gravity which is binding on all physcal matter.
If science realizes the other side of d story, it wud hav implications and most scientists wudnt want to admit to it , the existence of God, so scientist chose to deny even thwart any fact tht proves there is God.

Why did God create the physcal world?
Because he wanted and had the means to. Theyre many answers.
because He cud create man to inhabit it and play God in it just like is God in the Spirit wrld. Actually, this point is shown in the early chpters of Genesis. Tht is why man of all creatures possesses the only set of mental properties for wrld domination. Also man of all creatures craves power and dominion and freedom. The desire for success in any field is simply a manifestation of the God-implanted trait for ascendancy and power.
It was injected by chaos or randomness or evolution.

With what material did he create the wrld?
Nothing actually but not in the evolutio sense.
God used his spoken wrd to create the worlds when there was nothing.
The bible is terse on this but Hebrews 11 is clear.
God's wrds hav the inherent power to achieve his intent.
When he said "let there be Light"
the uttered words created the intent and today we have the sun in our solar system.
So i guess the planets were also spoken into existence but the picture of what He intended was in His mind so the physcal outcome looked like He imagined.

i call BS!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by 4C2215131: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder: Gods, Satan, demons. Its all in your mind, they only exist in your mind. An atheist has none of that

Do they have an Objective or Subjective existence? This is a debate still going on in occult circles today but,all parties to the debate are agreed on one thing;the effect of 'their' activities are real.

Be advised.
P:S: This poster has no affinity with fundamentalist bible and hell fire screechers. Once again me dear friend,be advised. Should you be the target of a powerful entity from beyond reality be it a figment of someone elses imagination or one of objective existence,then you my friend is done for!
Again, be advised.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Are you fuccking kidding me?

You believe in a book which has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd, and primitive stories; and you say that I need help?

Lame. Absurd in a black n white as logical as a computer wrld which we arent in.
Completely logical in a 4-dimensional wrld where laws of one dimension are surbodinate to laws of another dimension.
Infact blving in d spiritual makes you think more holistic and complete.
If you live in a city where there is unusually high rate of certain vice e.g suicide, without knowledge of spiritual wrld you're solution wud be poor because the premise upon which you attack the problem is wrong or at best incomplete.
Your diagnosis is wrong therefore your treatment is wrong. So u degenerate into more flurry of scientifc and logcal actvity.
And the problems only escalate.
But if you know there is a spiritual wrld, yes ppl get paranoid and go to excess but at least theyre not doubtg and ignorant, after all physcal approaches hav failed, if you have the spiritual aythority to handle the situation (you are a christian and know wat to do), you can turn the situation around.
Thnks so much the mythcal book.
Come to thnk of it.
Say theyre rampant suicide and a christian begins prayg about the situation, taking control of the spiritual atmosphere after a while there is some improvement, suicide rates drp, ppl feel less prone to committg suicide etc
it wudnt hav happened if sombody didnt read d bible and know tht we "battle not against flesh and blood but against well organized host of darkness in spiritual places..." ephesians 6.
Science will never make this discovery no matter how hard it tries.
Now, the spiritual host fightg man wud rather man doesnt know about them.
Why? So tht man can keep misdiagnosg problems while spiritual frces wrk behind d scenes.
And the atheists are completely deceived in this regards.
Dyu think the problems of d wrld ar all physcal? Think again.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by pendusky(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
WHY WILL THEY HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF WHAT THEY OWNED IS THIS A QUESTION OR WHAT?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
PezzoNovante: Well, I enjoyed this thread, theist and atheist arguments.

You don't argue with an atheist quoting the bible cos he/she does not believe that. You argue with them logically, and the truth is dat u can't prove the existence of your god to them cos u have not seen ur own god but what matters is your belief. What makes me a theist is that I just believe there is a supernatural force.

Why are demons scared of atheist?., Well, atheist don't believe that demons exist.
It is wen u dnt bliv demons exist,dts wen dey attack u in any way dey pls, d dnt attack atheist simply cos atheist r in thr cages already
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
nnofaith: i call BS!
atheism has scrambled your brain. You're full of muck and bulls.t . Somethg from nothg folks.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
emmaeyo: what you don't believe in has no effect on you..who knows why? grin(i know why,just want you guys to think a little)
Dt aint tru abt demon/evil
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by manchi: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
doubleDx:

Matthew 12:30 (KJV)

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mark 3:24-26 (KJV)

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

All Atheists are against Yahweh, which means they are all Satanists....Why would Satan bother his servants? All he does is to keep them deluded and stuck in their disbelief for his will to be done grin!

Y'all are doing the works of your master, in fact you are his faithful servants; he will keep promoting you in delusion and confusion until the day of judgement grin! End time things; I will advise you to repent now that there is grace to avoid weeping and gnashing of teeth!!!

May God bless you.

What a pervert world we live in.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

bro, This is classical nonsense

i ddnt write it fr u because you cant evaluate detailed arguments. Your reply gives you away.
Wats so "classical" about my write up?
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

bro, This is classical nonsense

i ddnt write it fr u because you cant evaluate detailed arguments. Your reply gives you away.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by 4C2215131: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
PezzoNovante: Well, I enjoyed this thread, theist and atheist arguments.

You don't argue with an atheist quoting the bible cos he/she does not believe that. You argue with them logically, and the truth is dat u can't prove the existence of your god to them cos u have not seen ur own god but what matters is your belief. What makes me a theist is that I just believe there is a supernatural force.

Why are demons scared of atheist?., Well, atheist don't believe that demons exist.

Demons scared of atheist? Charazon,Marsochais,Belial,...scared of atheist? Goodspeed to that atheist that any of the above mentioned entities pay a visit with the intent to destroy.

Folks listen,atheist,theist,deist,monist,gnostic,agnostic...e.t.c don't mean a rat's behind when the men in black come knocking. Let's hope your disbelieve in their objective or subjective existence saves the day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by 4C2215131: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
kayo80:

Demons don't exist. They are a construct of the human mind. But ofcos people ignorant of the power of mind and how it works will say I am speaking jargons. To each his own.

I see you toe the Subjective line of the corporeal existence of demons and other supernatural entities. If you must know this theory was propounded by Carl Jung in an effort to make sense of so called supernatural phenomena being performed or claimed to be by occultist of his time. Though he is known for being a renowned psychologist he was also a student of the esoteric arts.

Now,if you read up on his theory some more you'll get to the part where he states that though to him these entities are constructs of the human psyche,residing in the deep mind the effect of their activities when summoned on our plane of existence are very real and they could be constructive or destructive.

So,the moral of the story is just because one doesn't believe in the existence of a phenomenon does not make the developments concomitant with such a phenomenon less real.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by benzion72(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Atheism in itself is a demonic control, so a demon does not fight themselves. How can devil fight themselves and their family.

But Christian fight is not with flesh and blood but with principality and power and power of darkness in high places.

As an atheist your life is already under a siege and demonic control.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:

It is a classic, utter and glorious nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by deeptesting(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
The only rational answer I have seen here from the Christians in respect to the OP question is Atheism=Demonism and so a kingdom cannot fight against itself... Well, i hope someone will tell us more about the activities of demons so we can compare it with our daily activities to know if we truly belong to the Demonic Kingdom...

meanwhile @kambo you have refused to win me over to the Christian faith by failing to give a substantiative and verifiable evidence of the existence of hell fire outside what the Bible says....Be informed that Jesus Christ will hold you responsible for not showing me the way to life. I believe your refusal to answer my question on page 7 is a confirmation and automatic ticket that I should go to Hell Fire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

It is a classic, utter and glorious nonsense
you'r actg contrary to your name.
If you cant dissect an argument dispassionately then avoid respondg. Save ur time and effort.
Or reply those tht are as emotional as you.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:
you'r actg contrary to your name.
If you cant dissect an argument dispassionately then avoid respondg. Save ur time and effort.
Or reply those tht are as emotional as you.

If someone argues for example that water is six part hydrogen and one part oxygen as against two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen, there is nothing to dissect in such an argument other than telling him or her the argument is a classic, utter and glorious nonsense just as I told you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
deeptesting: The only rational answer I have seen here from the Christians in respect to the OP question is Atheism=Demonism and so a kingdom cannot fight against itself... Well, i hope someone will tell us more about the activities of demons so we can compare it with our daily activities to know if we truly belong to the Demonic Kingdom...

meanwhile @kambo you have refused to win me over to the Christian faith by failing to give a substantiative and verifiable evidence of the existence of hell fire outside what the Bible says....Be informed that Jesus Christ will hold you responsible for not showing me the way to life. I believe your refusal to answer my question on page 7 is a confirmation and automatic ticket that I should go to Hell Fire.

nobody makes another person a christian. And nobody can. It's not a do or die affair like islam is. Infact all arguments are futile except God is workg behind the scenes on the listener.
But you as a listener has a prt to play in makg d decision.
"convince about Hell outside the Bible" . This request is loaded. One, you dont accept the authority of the bible. Which the bible says is God inspired and surer than any physcal thing you can think of.
God's word in the bible is eternal unfading while the planet u stand upon the sun tht has never gone out since creation is temporary. So sorry bro, if the bible cant persuade you not even God can help you. You're in hopeless state.
Many christians,in their ignorance exalt prayer above the word, but dyu know what God's plan is?
After a spiritual baby is birthed (born again), God wants the baby to feed on the word, the word is the sword of the christian soldier, for health it is the word, the universe hangs on nothing , what keeps it in place - the word.
Faith comes by hearg the word,
so one thng a christian has to learn to b successful is 1,) how to hear from God (the right wrd for the situation) 2. How to obey the wrd even when it looks foolish and hopeless.
In Christianity, the word (God's WORD) is PIVOTAL.
Anyway, i said a lot in my previous posts. The wrld view vs bible view of what constitutes reality.
Sin,
etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

If someone argues for example that water is six part hydrogen and one part oxygen as against two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen, there is nothing to dissect in such an argument other than telling him or her the argument is a classic, utter and glorious nonsense just as I told you.
that's because the constituent prperties of the matter (water) is known. Not when the subject is still a scientific mystery and conjecture.
When even the scientifc community is divided and hide their theories away under none-discussed assumptions.
In such cases your reaction and outburst is nothing but empty dogmatism.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by deeptesting(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
kambo:

nobody makes another person a christian. And nobody can. It's not a do or die affair like islam is. Infact all arguments are futile except God is workg behind the scenes on the listener.
But you as a listener has a prt to play in makg d decision.
"convince about Hell outside the Bible" . This request is loaded. One, you dont accept the authority of the bible. Which the bible says is God inspired and surer than any physcal thing you can think of.
God's word in the bible is eternal unfading while the planet u stand upon the sun tht has never gone out since creation is temporary. So sorry bro, if the bible cant persuade you not even God can help you. You're in hopeless state.
Many christians,in their ignorance exalt prayer above the word, but dyu know what God's plan is?
After a spiritual baby is birthed (born again), God wants the baby to feed on the word, the word is the sword of the christian soldier, for health it is the word, the universe hangs on nothing , what keeps it in place - the word.
Faith comes by hearg the word,
so one thng a christian has to learn to b successful is 1,) how to hear from God (the right wrd for the situation) 2. How to obey the wrd even when it looks foolish and hopeless.
In Christianity, the word (God's WORD) is PIVOTAL.
Anyway, i said a lot in my previous posts. The wrld view vs bible view of what constitutes reality.
Sin,
etc.

The bolder part really got me laughing...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by kambo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
deeptesting:

The bolder part really got me laughing...

jw and mainstream (protestant/baptist/word of faith/evangelical) are different.
You shud know by now tht jw /roman catholicism are pseudo christian cults.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
innate morality and the moral law implying a law giver is now mockable?

Wow! Chei. I would have ignored if it was just plaetton and the lying irrational mind, but even the shepherd too. Smh. Foolishness is increasing. I'm actually embarassed, it seems you guys are genuine. Sorry for disturbing you, for trying to cause you guys to think. Good bye.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by airkorie: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
plaetton: I am just wondering out loud why demons and evil spirits are afraid of atheists, and whether adopting an atheistic worldview could be the best shield against demons, curses, witches and even the ever-present devourer?
I have been where you are. I have wondered to deeper places. From my query surjourns, I make bold to say that being an atheist is easy..... but its also a bad spot to choose. permit me to show you.I'm not going to quote any holy books for you, BUT COMMON SENSE SHOULD PREVAIL. Dear friend, you sound like a pretty logical fellow. There is chaos in the world today.....fundamentally caused by man. Man is a single of about a billion species on Earth. science tells us that Earth existed long before man. we have occassional catastrophic natural disasters and seasonal occurrences which alter existence on earth. These activities occur in a circle that maintains a very well ordered (almost artistic) status quo in the various ecosystems on Earth. but their effects cant compare with the irreversible damages (chaos) caused by man. science tells us that these have been happening for millions of years before man. is man the only catalyst for chaos on Earth? Man. A being that destroys its habitat. The most intelligent of these species.....yet, the most foolish.

back to chaos and order. if you believe there is a natural order, then we are getting somewhere. chaos and order all have origins. unlike order, chaos needs only little effort from its origin. you can light a match to inflict chaos in a fully inhabited ecosystem of thousands of species on earth. this is simple. but building a house will take you a couple of months. Talk less of building that well functioning ecosystem that was just cremated by the strike of a match. now lets talk about ourselves...the species on Earth. As a logical man, I like to believe that you are well-read. the explanatons given by science about the way our biologies function is very complicated and impossible to consume at one go. for example, the respiratory system in grasshoppers is as complicated as that of an elephant. the fact that these species need oxygen or carbon dioxide (for plants) to survive and function optimally; also, the fact that they need food to survive and the automatic provision of these needs by the ecosystem is a classic show of order. An order carefully designed by someone or something.

also, the well articulated, synchronised order of the rotations and revolutions of the planets around the sun is too good to be ascribed to a fluke like the big bang. one really needs to give this phenomenon a good look. Nine planets.....several moons........for thousands of years........Mehn........if you still insist on atheism as your stance, then thats too bad.....cos there's more to it.

there are several other examples of well designed creations.......carefully thought out by a creator who wanted this level of order. find your place in this scheme of things. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: innate morality and the moral law implying a law giver is now mockable?

Wow! Chei. I would have ignored if it was just plaetton and the lying irrational mind, but even the shepherd too. Smh. Foolishness is increasing. I'm actually embarassed, it seems you guys are genuine. Sorry for disturbing you, for trying to cause you guys to think. Good bye.

as empty as usual. Emptiness is innate in you. De-activate this account and register with a new username "emptiness"

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
airkorie: I have been where you are. I have wondered to deeper places. From my query surjourns, I make bold to say that being an atheist is easy..... but its also a bad spot to choose. permit me to show you.I'm not going to quote any holy books for you, BUT COMMON SENSE SHOULD PREVAIL. Dear friend, you sound like a pretty logical fellow. There is chaos in the world today.....fundamentally caused by man. Man is a single of about a billion species on Earth. science tells us that Earth existed long before man. we have occassional catastrophic natural disasters and seasonal occurrences which alter existence on earth. These activities occur in a circle that maintains a very well ordered (almost artistic) status quo in the various ecosystems on Earth. but their effects cant compare with the irreversible damages (chaos) caused by man. science tells us that these have been happening for millions of years before man. is man the only catalyst for chaos on Earth? Man. A being that destroys its habitat. The most intelligent of these species.....yet, the most foolish.

back to chaos and order. if you believe there is a natural order, then we are getting somewhere. chaos and order all have origins. unlike order, chaos needs only little effort from its origin. you can light a match to inflict chaos in a fully inhabited ecosystem of thousands of species on earth. this is simple. but building a house will take you a couple of months. Talk less of building that well functioning ecosystem that was just cremated by the strike of a match. now lets talk about ourselves...the species on Earth. As a logical man, I like to believe that you are well-read. the explanatons given by science about the way our biologies function is very complicated and impossible to consume at one go. for example, the respiratory system in grasshoppers is as complicated as that of an elephant. the fact that these species need oxygen or carbon dioxide (for plants) to survive and function optimally; also, the fact that they need food to survive and the automatic provision of these needs by the ecosystem is a classic show of order. An order carefully designed by someone or something.

also, the well articulated, synchronised order of the rotations and revolutions of the planets around the sun is too good to be ascribed to a fluke like the big bang. one really needs to give this phenomenon a good look. Nine planets.....several moons........for thousands of years........Mehn........if you still insist on atheism as your stance, then thats too bad.....cos there's more to it.

there are several other examples of well designed creations.......carefully thought out by a creator who wanted this level of order. find your place in this scheme of things. God bless.

I airkorie cannot think of any other explanation for the "order" of the universe, therefore, God did it.

Look at this hypothetical scenario from the fourth century

I, a caveman living in the 4th century cannot think of any other explanation as to why a rainbow shows after rain. Therefore, God did it.

I hope you can see parallels between both scenarios. If you can, great. If you can't, pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

as empty as usual. Emptiness is innate in you. De-activate this account and register with a new username "emptiness"
when you're ready to speak like a rational human being you can contact me, until then, as usual, I will never take you seriously. Only in supporters club and mockers club. The only genuine arguments you've proffered here are epileptic and pathetic. Nonsense.

I say this genuinely so you'll think about your life. Yes. So you'll think and stop being blind. It is your failure to think for yourself and your selfishness that has landed you in your current stance today.

Bye.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by wordcat(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Poor conclusion

Atheists are not only against god,, they are also against Licifer his

brother
doubleDx:

Matthew 12:30 (KJV)

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Mark 3:24-26 (KJV)

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

All Atheists are against Yahweh, which means they are all Satanists....Why would Satan bother his servants? All he does is to keep them deluded and stuck in their disbelief for his will to be done grin!

Y'all are doing the works of your master, in fact you are his faithful servants; he will keep promoting you in delusion and confusion until the day of judgement grin! End time things; I will advise you to repent now that there is grace to avoid weeping and gnashing of teeth!!!
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

I airkorie cannot think of any other explanation for the "order" of the universe, therefore, God did it.

Look at this hypothetical scenario from the fourth century

I hope you can see parallels between both scenarios. If you can, great. If you can't, pathetic.
as I said, the only genuine statements are pathetic.
Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: when you're ready to speak like a rational human being you can contact me, until then, as usual, I will never take you seriously. Only in supporters club and mockers club. The only genuine arguments you've proffered here are epileptic and pathetic. Nonsense.

I say this genuinely so you'll think about your life. Yes. So you'll think and stop being blind. It is your failure to think for yourself and your selfishness that has landed you in your current stance today.

Bye.

can't you for once prove me wrong and stop being empty? Read your message again and look at the emptiness in it. Lots of words, no single substance just like yahweh in the bible. Chai

1 Like

Re: Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: as I said, the only genuine statements are pathetic.

I didnt actually direct it to you. Such arguments are usually beyond your ken. I fully understand comprehending statements such like that is not your forte.

The guy I replied will obviously see that he actually commited a form of fallacy called, argument from personal incredulity or argument from ignorance. This is simply beyond your understanding. Its not your fault.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.